It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 9
106
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Airspace closed around Boston.
What are they expecting something be inbound?

Combat aircraft now flying CAP over Boson.

NSA now onsite, interviews already beginning.





edit on 15-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~




posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee

Originally posted by Power_Semi
MY THEORY:

Why bomb a marathon, and why the Boston marathon, it's hardly the highest profile event...

Boston was hugely significant and symbolic in the revolution, the tea party took place here.

I'm sorry to say but I think it's home grown US "freedom fighters" making a statement against a corrupt government and what they see as the removal of rights, possibly gun issue related.

Why on earth anyone would want to blow up innocent civilians is beyond me, but to me this is the most logical motivator for this heinous act.

I doubt it's Korea or Islamic terrorists.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)





The marathon was being run in honor of the victims of the Newtown massacre. Some families were apparently watching from near the finish line


Cheers,
didn't know that, looks almost certain then to be pro gun lobbyists who believe they are having their rights taken away by the government.

MENTALISTS.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx
 


I see legs, but I can't tell if the body is intact



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   


Don't know if anybody posted this illuminati card here ...
For sure it will be interesting to see what will happen in next few days



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
edit
nvermind

edit on 15-4-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
After 9/11 the U.S.policy if anything like this happens is gonna reach every city.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There seems to be some confusion on sky news in the UK about where these detonations happened (inside the buldings or out on the street), but from heli shots there seems to quite clearly be glass and debris on the outside of the blown out windows so looks like at least one went off inside



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I hate to jump to conclusions but this looks home grown to me.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by YayMayorBee

Originally posted by Power_Semi
MY THEORY:

Why bomb a marathon, and why the Boston marathon, it's hardly the highest profile event...

Boston was hugely significant and symbolic in the revolution, the tea party took place here.

I'm sorry to say but I think it's home grown US "freedom fighters" making a statement against a corrupt government and what they see as the removal of rights, possibly gun issue related.

Why on earth anyone would want to blow up innocent civilians is beyond me, but to me this is the most logical motivator for this heinous act.

I doubt it's Korea or Islamic terrorists.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)





The marathon was being run in honor of the victims of the Newtown massacre. Some families were apparently watching from near the finish line


Cheers,
didn't know that, looks almost certain then to be pro gun lobbyists who believe they are having their rights taken away by the government.

MENTALISTS.


Let's not forget...today is tax day too. That could be a possible motivation. Boston would be a fitting location too.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Watching pics on Sky and other channels......

A lot of blood and looks like a central point of explosion on sidewalk....

Looks like a suicide bomber on Patriots day to me....... Bastards...!

My heart goes out to those injured ..

PDUK



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now reporting ball bearings have been found at the scene



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI
 


This is standard procedure when something of this nature occurs. Airspaces are always closed due to this. This is standard procedure - it's a precaution. Better ready than not ready, no?



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think it's a statement. The sick bastards are bombing us in BOSTON on PATRIOTS DAY. It's a message being sent I would have to say. The Marathon seems as good a place as any.. I'm from New England and I know how big of an event this is up there

The nerve of these people really gets the hatred churning in the pit of my stomach.
edit on 15-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


That doesn't make any sense.

Do you happen to have any kind of facts to support that assumption?
No you do not.

Nothing is known at this point, so any speculation is just that, and trying to politicize it is not helpful at all.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why the Boston Marathon?

Since it came from a hotel, I'm thinking accident.

If it's terrorism, it's a test run because the Boston Marathon doesn't make any sense. The explosion came from the Hotel not on the street by the runners.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
I hate to jump to conclusions but this looks home grown to me.


how do you mean, like an American citizen acting on his own? or like a false flag?



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Airspace closed around Boston.
What are they expecting something be inbound?

Combat aircraft now flying CAP over Boson.

This makes no sense,closing air space, what gives?


Airspace closed can be to free up airspace for medical helicopters

Or because they fear another 9/11 event



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Last night, an anti-government conspiracy theorist has been killed by his homemade bomb in Costa Mesa, Orange County, California:

seattletimes.com...

"...a man killed by a homemade explosive at his California home was an eccentric who distributed rambling anti-government pamphlets around his quiet neighborhood."

Setting the agenda!



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Boston Marathon is a huge event, as is the NY Marathon. All news is now reporting these were home made bombs, there have been catastrophic injuries and 2 confirmed deaths. This happened at the finish line where family members of runners wait to see them cross... this event is very dear to Boston, making this a symbolic attack. I've gone before many times... am very grateful at the moment my son and I didn't go and am praying for all those affected. It doesn't matter what brand of crazy is responsible right now, it's just unbelievably sad. I can't think of words to describe how sad.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am starting to agree with you.

They will catch these low lifes.



Originally posted by lee63
I hate to jump to conclusions but this looks home grown to me.



new topics

top topics



 
106
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join