It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Or, they just have one guy so far.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

lol

reply to post by Gazrok

bad mod bad
was just replying to

reply to post by aivlas What's up with the two guys who look dressed the same and are carrying the same type of handle? Two different guys working together (and so dressed together - bizarrely) or photoshop?

edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Actually, I was commenting that the picture shows the two several hours before the bombs going off by posting a non-cropped photo; building off of (what another member clearly states) is from another source.

Furthermore, with everyone having a cameras, cell phones, and video cameras there are literally thousands of pictures out there of almost everyone in the crowd that day both before and after the bombing. Which tells me that people (such as ourselves) who are taking it upon themselves to either carefully or casually examine all of these photos may actually stumble onto an irregularity that quite possibly could be missed by even a seasoned investigator and could lead to finding the one/ones responsible for a murder of 3 people including an 8 year old child.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

CNN just said there is no arrest and no ID of suspect...this is crazy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Possibly....

Maybe it's just me, but the guy in the blue jacket looks nervous; he even appears to be biting his nails.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's something weird....they are sitting on this until 5pm today (EDT) for some reason...

Authorities may have taken into custody a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings based on security video that showed a man depositing a bag at the bomb scene before the blasts, according to two media reports citing U.S. and Boston law enforcement sources.

CNN and Fox News have reported an arrest has been made, while the Associated Press and Boston Globe say the bombing suspect is in custody and expected in federal court. However, Reuters, CBS and NBC are reporting there has not been an arrest in the case.

An official announcement is expected at 4 p.m. central time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Also where did the backpack go, in the other picture he's not holding it anymore, its so close to the people that lost their lives you have to take a look at this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63

Also where did the backpack go, in the other picture he's not holding it anymore, its so close to the people that lost their lives you have to take a look at this.

He is clearly not wearing the backpack anymore; although, we cant see his hands, so maybe he is holding it. I wish we had a full body image so we could say for certain.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Until 2.25 hrs from now, all we can do is speculate. Not sure why or how they are gagging this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by lee63

He is clearly not wearing the backpack anymore; although, we cant see his hands, so maybe he is holding it. I wish we had a full body image so we could say for certain.

However, my picture I posted that is non-cropped (the same "no bag" picture) is 1.5 hours before the bombing

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing from security video and an official statement was expected later in the day, a law enforcement source said on Wednesday. However, no arrest had been made, three separate government and law enforcement sources told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Reuters US News ‏@ReutersUS 1m

Security officials clear Boston courthouse -- order court staff, attorneys, media to leave -- Reuters witness #breaking

From twitter 1 minute ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Scores of people could be seen leaving the building. No further details were immediately available. "Get away from the building. I can't stress this enough, people," a uniformed law enforcement official yelled at the crowd.

www.reuters.com...

It is tense outside boston federal courthouse. #bostonmarathon. Bomb sniffing dogs on the scene. by Tim McLaughlin via twitter

live.reuters.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Are they going to blow up a whole courthouse to kill a patsy?

Ah, they've done worse.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing have been singled out in surveillance videos of the scene, sources told the Tribune Washington Bureau on Wednesday.

U.S. counter-terrorism and law enforcement officials said that the suspects in the Boston bombings were seen in a department store video that caught images of a man leaving a backpack near the finish line.

A second federal official said he has been briefed that authorities believe a second video or photo showed "two men with two backpacks."

A counter-terrorism official said the suspects were picked out because they were carrying black backpacks, as well as because of their demeanor and how they reacted to the bomb blasts. That official said authorities do not yet know the identities of those in the videos.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
FBI press conference WILL go ahead in the next couple of hours.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There are now TWO suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing investigation, and the FBI has circulated their photos to law enforcement and some media outlets.

Fox reporter Rick Leventhal, who has seen the photos, said "there are two men, one appears to have a backpack. We cannot share these pictures... All reports of possible suspects from earlier led to confusion because these photos were distributed early." He said the photos were pretty clear and that "you can definitely see their faces."

www.heavy.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
FBI press conference WILL go ahead in the next couple of hours.

I was looking forward to the conference...now they have completely cancelled it.

So for now, any more news we get tonight will be BREAKING.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yeah I just came on to post that... wish they wouldn't say anything at all til they have something concrete.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've been lurking both this thread, and this one.

I still have to ask why.

Motive. Sure we can find suspects, through video feeds, but really, what is so horrible in life that would cause someone else to inflict harm upon innocents?

We'll have a suspect soon, and a full story, but really, what sort of twisted story will they produce as a confession?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join