It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me persuade my boss that his ideas for a global government are straight out of the N

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I work for a website here in Ireland and my boss has just written an article calling for:

Global Government
Global Court
One World Currency
Vaccines to reduce the population
Laying down all arms.

I've been trying to tell him that this is basically the exact same plan the elitist family dynasties of the world have been edging towards for hundreds of years but he is adamant that this can be done. Some highlights of his article include:

All world resources would be owned by the world and not by nations. Every area of the world would have a certain quota of food/oil per year for example by population. This would sort out a lot of wars, and you could legislate for the world’s future from an environmental point of view.

&

Every single weapon from a pistol to a long range nuclear missile could be destroyed,and all the money that is being poured into arms could be spent on education and creating an equal opportunity society.

&

We need a bunch of Martians to fight so that we will all realise we are all humans together and should stick by each other.

The thing is, I know the guy and I know he genuinely thinks that this is the best solution not from any elitist or controlling point of view but because he trusts that there would be enough non corruptible people to make this global government a reality.

Would any ATS'ers be willing to leave a comment on his article to point out exactly what he is calling for in his article? He won't listen to me on the subject. I've been accused of getting my counter arguments from a comic FFS.

Here is the link to the article in all its glory

fecktv.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by Wolfetone because: Add detail

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

By the first quote, he meant that If a One Government should be created, all wealth of the World should be divided and distributed equally to all of the people on Earth. That way there would be no fights for ressources, as there would be no needs to do so.

By the second quote, he was referring to Project Blue Beam. Well, it did remind me of that. Fake an alien invasion so all nations stick together to fight this invasion, instead of warring with each other.

It could be done, but you'd need alot of control, even more control than what the bad One World Government already has.

And BTW mate your link returns a blank page.

edit on 15-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Thanks for that - link loads okay for me.

He really is writing this as he genuinely feels that human beings have good in them. As do I. But its naieve to think that any such ideas could ever not be corrupted.

I just wish he'd listen. What I will be doing though is writing a counter article as I'd hate for our site's readers to actually think what the boss is proposing is in any way a good idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks. I just went in and said my say.

BTW glad to meet a fellow Irish. Well, I'm not from Ireland but I got Irish in the family.

I hope your boss finally understands with all the comments there.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Thanks man. And remember, your family aren't Irish. They are European now

Good point about the Eugenics. My counter article will have that and Blue Beam included. We are pretty mainstream but I will start trying to put more and more real news on there that will hopefully wake some of the sheep up to the fact that our media here is spewing forth the usual propaganda

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

European... Yeah, you're right

Thanks man.

At your service.

There's two level to information. Level One spreads your usual, random sensationalist news. But the Elite also has the Second-level media, which spread false "truth" as to attempt to mislead conspiracy investigators. The Elite knows there are conspiracy theories about them. They aren't stupid, they'll adapt!

And if something arises, like a One Government they don't own, they'll react, and attack or corrupt that competition!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Don't worry, the people that read the article will forget about what they read in 24 hours anyways! Just like most of the population.....The only people that don't are the awesome members of ATS that keep threads going and discussions on the topic.....

Once the new dancing with the stars is on, people forget.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Exactly. It sickens me. In the last 5 years our government has basically committed high treason and sold us to the world banks but the people of Ireland are more concerned about Britain's got Talent and Strictly. Same all over the world really

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
but the people of Ireland are more concerned about Britain's got Talent and Strictly. Same all over the world really

Ugh, you have that show even in UK?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I said that because I don't know if it is worth arguing with your boss over, if you like your job that is.....

It will blow over quickly and pretty much nobody will even remember what they read on it....Unfortunately.....

It amazes me about the attention span of humans.....Important information is forgotten about way too quickly!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
It amazes me about the attention span of humans.....Important information is forgotten about way too quickly!

I think it is stored in the subconscious memory. That's why you can recall things using hypnosis.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

He really is writing this as he genuinely feels that human beings have good in them. As do I. But its naieve to think that any such ideas could ever not be corrupted.

It sounds like he’s too far gone and his mind is made.

If he thinks that any type of government will equitably distribute wealth and resources then ask him when and where that has EVER been done in human history. If it's never been done (which it hasn't) then how can he have any reasonable expectation that it CAN or WILL be done in the future?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Despite the years of struggle to break free we are basically UK lite. Most of that crap is tested on us first. Our sheep lap it up

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Exactly. He's not the kind who'd fire me (I don't think so anyway) over this but its an idea and a direction for the content of the site that I need to nip in the bud immediately. Hopefully some of the comments being left on his article will make him realise that this isn't a good idea in anyway

edit on 15-4-2013 by Wolfetone because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
Hopefully some of the comments being left on his article will make him realise that this isn't a good idea in anyway

I hope so.

Well, that was fun nevertheless!

Hope to see you around!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Cheers man. And I'll definitely be including your points in my counter argument

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Simply tell him that a global government or even a global court is just not possible. Its been tried and failed everytime.

There are just too many different cultures with different beliefs, values, and morals to create a set of laws that everyone will agree with.

The Romans could not even keep their Empire from crumbling even with romanization which allowed people to govern themselves with minimal influence from Rome. People still drifted away and it happens quicker the further away you are from the power center.

Charlamagne could not keep Europe under his control even though he had all the military and the Church, Genghis Khan couldn't do it because he couldn't militarily control his large area, Alexander the Great and the greeks couldn't maintain control of their empire because it was too large, the Persians lost control, the Soviet Union lost their empire because of splintering.

The list is almost endless....and these examples were only tiny parts of the entire world. Its not possible to put the entire globe under one government.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Simply tell him that a global government or even a global court is just not possible. Its been tried and failed everytime.

The OP already tried that. His boss didn't listen.

But I agree with you nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I'm afraid I've tried all that. What I need is for other people to tell him too! Everything you say is spot on. His entire plan is built on the notion that we can somehow find/elect 100 people with true intentions and a genuine hope for advancing all mankind to make all of this happen. We're basically talking 100 Gandhis and Mother Theresas here. It could never happen.

My other argument that was dismissed is that even if these 100 people were found, we already have a Global government and a system more or less in place already. The current system would never step aside as easily as he would hope for

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its really spooky how accurately he basically outlined the elite plan down to the Project Blue Beam bit.

I can't stress enough, this guy is 100% not elitist in any way or would ever have read anything about the likes of uniting behind a martian threat. It just came out of the blue . He's a down to earth ordinary Joe Soap who is quite outspoken against our own government and he genuinely believes that this is the best solution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join