It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Society Astors - "Poverty was our secret"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
See? You prove my point. I can provide you evidence that refutes your position...and your response is "they are lying and faking it...."

And I provided you with a whole page of evidences which you overlooked. Have you ever wondered why Bush was present along with Rockefeller? Why George Soros is present along with your common newspaper representatives?

Have you ever wondered why JF Kennedy was shot in the head after he tried shutting the Rothschild's federal reserve down?

They want you to think conspiracy investigators got it all wrong! Otherwise people would REVOLT! They will see that the true evil is not Obama, as Obama's hands are tied by the CFR.

"To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day."
- Ted Roosvelt

I feel you are either naive, or you do like an ostrich to try and gain Rockefeller's favour. Many here in this thread feel the same way. I really hope you're just un-informed.

edit on 19-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Have you ever wondered why JF Kennedy was shot in the head after he tried shutting the Rothschild's federal reserve down?

He did no such thing.

Kennedy was pro-business and for the reduction of taxes on both the indivdual and the corporation. His only executive order dealing with the Federal Reserve actually allowed them to have more control over currency by eliminating silver certificates in favor of more Federal Reserve Notes.

"To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day."
- Ted Roosvelt

I find it ironic that you quote a Progressive who actually undermined the United States Constitution as someone who fought to uphold justice. The similarities between him and our current President's ideology are striking.

edit on 19-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I find it ironic that you quote a Progressive who actually undermined the United States Constitution as someone who fought to uphold justice. The similarities between him and our current President's ideology are striking.

I don't think neither him or Obama are evil. I think their actions are slowed down by a superior, international corporation. CFR granted massive support for Obama in 2008 and contributed to put him as POTUS, but since then different parts of the CFR machine started blaming Obama through the media and putting him as responsible for all the bad stuff. Remember when he tried dealing with the Debt, but faced opposition from everybody else? That's because he started pushing things further than what CFR wanted. Since then Obama has been demonized and forced to take certain measures - Democrats and Republicans are both owned by this Super-Corporation.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I don't think neither him or Obama are evil. I think their actions are slowed down by a superior, international corporation.

I never said anyone was evil, just that they were Progressives.

And thank God someone is slowing them down because the more they push their legislation the more our rights as citizens are eroded.

Remember when he tried dealing with the Debt, but faced opposition from everybody else?

No, actually I do not recall him ever doing anything to remedy the United State's debt issue and has been compounding it with more debt.

That's because he started pushing things further than what CFR wanted. Since then Obama has been demonized and forced to take certain measures - Democrats and Republicans are both owned by this Super-Corporation.

The President (and those before him) are typically demonized on issues that they have very little practicle experience for which they try to drive the nation according to their ideology and the economy is one that the President has had practically none prior to his election.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The President (and those before him) are typically demonized on issues that they have very little practicle experience for which they try to drive the nation according to their ideology and the economy is one that the President has had practically none prior to his election.

That I certainly agree.

I'm very much inclined to think there are people working in the background of elections. Kind of, "we push you up, but don't forget Barrack it means you owe us a couple of favours, like demolishing the Constitution". The Constitution is more in the Corporation's ways than of the POTUS. Today Presidency comes with a price - it means having many influences, alot of which aren't in the best interest of the people, from the Corporations - as Corporations hold more and more of the Economy and the media in their hands.

edit on 20-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Obviously you do not know what invent means.

But take what you said..."they invented roomservice"... Now take all that parts involved in that and break them apart. All of them from the guy bringing your food, a maid or whatever there called now a days, to everything else about it, and about the process involved in it, all of which came long before they build any of there hotels, and long before these astapors existed. None of it is original, or new, in fact I do believe hotels under there various names and different context and various pretexts have been doing the same thing for as long as they have been around. And long before even they were called hotels in every type of civilization that came before they had a version of hotels or inns or whatever and room service, or quest rites and much more all with different customs and rules and regulations.

What you may have meant to say is that they took a bunch of things that have been around for a while and commercialized it, and aimed it at there target costumer...ie the gray poupon, caviar, crowd and all that jive, and in a way by along shot you can even say that they reinvented it. But definitely not invented any of it. However I think the term your looking for is, that they "coined a term" emphasis on the "coin" part, the effects of commercialization and memes before the advert of the TV and the digital age..Back then I suppose any commercial that they put out on the newpapers or by word of mouth must of been taken super serious and as the one and only truth. Now a days it would be no different then the vid I linked that had the catchy slogan.
"Stay smart..Stay Holiday Inn" What next your gonna say that they invented tables because they rearranged the dinning room and added some fancy drapes over them? That is a bit silly, pretty much like this whole thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
But take what you said..."they invented roomservice"... Now take all that parts involved in that and break them apart. All of them from the guy bringing your food, a maid or whatever there called now a days, to everything else about it, and about the process involved in it, all of which came long before they build any of there hotels, and long before these astapors existed.

When you take several pre-existing services, products or offerings and combine them into a new service, product or offering you are in fact creating something new, i.e. inventing. Eating meat has been around for some time, eating bread has been around for some time, but someone came up with the idea of making a sandwich out of them and we have the hamburger.

Now if you have a cumpulsion to jump back to your strawman table arguement feel free.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

www.thefreedictionary.com...

in·vent (n-vnt)
tr.v. in·vent·ed, in·vent·ing, in·vents
1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
2. To make up; fabricate: invent a likely excuse.

invent [ɪnˈvɛnt]
vb
1. to create or devise (new ideas, machines, etc.)
2. to make up (falsehoods); fabricate
[from Latin invenīre to find, come upon, from in-2 + venīre to come]

Oh ya that is the very idea of inventing. To make up and fabricate falsehoods, to produce or contrive, to create or devise, new ideas, machines, etc. When in fact it should be called reconfiguring of old ideas. And yet they still did not invent room service. They labeled it. Like I said coined a term. And contrary to what some books say about how some noble English man came up with the idea of sandwich on night because he was to busy to eat proper meals...Well its been done before him, many times before, it just got labeled from there on...Actually not even from there on, hundreds of years after I think when the commercial age and industrial age was coming on, but trust me he was not the first to have the idea of meat and bread go good together for fast on the go food, # they did it in hunter gatherer times mostly by hunters on long treks, and so on. All your talking about is commercializing it, and labeling it ie patenting it for profit purposes...So ie they coined a term..And even that # ain't new.

They got it all wrong and the whole dam thing is a jumble of mess...Inventing = In-venting...And worse they forgot to inform any of you all about the outventing going on...Out-venting. Its product placement practically, kind of like how once its invented, well it needs to get to a customer. Anyways return to your daily scheduled programing. I know what your going to say...More strawman bla bla bla, well buddy its all been done before, so I know it, saying the same # in a different way does not make it new, it's just regurgitated material. Its in-vented, and if the slogan is catchy, it will be out-vented. Maybe these astapors should of came up with a better slogan eh? Something along the lines of..."Everybody does room service, but there is only one astapor room service...the original"
In any case I still like holidays in better "stay smart, stay Holiday inn" In either case its all just targeting there customer base, which is a form of out-venting...Labeling...Coining a term...Its all the same dam thing eventually....Now why should I care to take your point on it, and for what, you do realize that no one even knows who these astors are, or what the you all talking about...Its just the label you chose to follow and predispose in your head, and that is all.

So why did you say they invented room service? Because they rearranged around a bunch of old things under a new label? If that is the case...Then why even bother telling me that? And why are you acting like I should give #? After all there is nothing really new about it. Am I like supposed to be impressed or care? Or are you like a spokesman for there company or the whole group of people who think as such? If that is the case your aiming at the wrong target audience, I am sure there are plenty of people who would be like totally wow'd, by all that you said and your claims, and your way at looking at things. To me its just pretty dam silly, but hey if you want I could argue this thing inside and out...Have you not heard, everything and everybody in this universe is saying the same thing, only using different languages and ways, and very few of them however are aware of that....Only advice I can give you is...Target Audience...Go find yourself some.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Meanwhile Evelyn Rothchild (what kind of parent would give a boy a girl's name?) basically controls the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) which "fixes" the price of Gold and Silver Daily....and reportedly has an enormous net worth much of it in gold bullion.

edit on 25-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
White wash those two eh? Well they're not easily tidied up that way.

Also, its odd how D Rockefeller refutes his own words in his own autobiography, to clear up "misconceptions". Some might say, he just didn't like the heat so reworded, but the first expressed his true self.

They're families are ancient according to Robert Morning Sky/Terra Papers, goes back to Ra and Egypt.
(can't remember the video pertinent to this info, so will list part 1)

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 1

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Thank you for quoting the relative defintion. I appreciate you linking the corroborative information.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Meanwhile Evelyn Rothchild (what kind of parent would give a boy a girl's name?)...

Gale Sayers
    Francis Sinatra
    Leslie Nielsen
    Sandy Koufax
    Carroll O'Connor
    Stacey Keach
    Dana Carvey
    Robin Williams
    Marion Morrison (John Wayne)
    Kim Coates

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Are the Bushes one of the 13 bloodlines?

I am an 8th cousin of the Bush family.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Meanwhile Evelyn Rothchild (what kind of parent would give a boy a girl's name?)

The same sort of parent as the parents of:

Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer (1841–1917), Consul-General of Egypt from 1883 to 1907
Evelyn Baring, 1st Baron Howick of Glendale (1903–1973), Governor of Kenya from 1952 to 1959
Evelyn King (UK politician) (1907–1994), British member of Parliament
Evelyn Owen (1915–1949), Australian inventor of the Owen submachine gun
Evelyn Pierrepont, 1st Duke of Kingston-upon-Hull (c. 1655 – 1726)
Evelyn Seymour, 17th Duke of Somerset (1882–1954)
Evelyn Waugh (1903–1966), English novelist (Brideshead Revisited), whose first wife was also named Evelyn
Evelyn John Webb-Carter, former advisor to Elizabeth, the Queen Mother and current Controller of the Army Benevolent Fund
Evelyn Wood (British Army officer) (1838–1919), British Field marshal, Victoria Cross recipient

By the way, the name is spelled Rothschild.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You're good, CIAgypsy. I will give you that.

Luckily there are some of us out there who are not interested in conspiracy theory, only obscured historical facts. And God has blessed us with discernment.

You either need to do more reading, or you're just deliberately misleading (while insulting) people in an effort to push an agenda.

As far as this thread goes, I'm privy to all information you've provided but I read it once again and my opinion of the families in question has not changed. It's true some of these families do not wield as much power or influence as they once did but we live in exciting times, the pinnacle of human advancement, and it's much much easier to dupe the masses and stay hidden.

Either way, good luck to you. I think you will need it.

(Oh and by the way, I know many Rosicruscians and have wanted to be one myself for some time. They would never take the stance you personally display here, despite your own perceived astuteness. Im not saying all of them, only those I am personally friendly with. They very much are intelligent individuals who see much of what is hidden from the average person, and are very much opposed to the evil that has been wrought upon this world. We know who the main culprits are without our Benjamin Fulford books and listening to Coast to Coast or Alex Jones.)

And thanks for the thread, despite my objection to your conclusions I believe it is necessary to have voices and opinions such as yours in this forum.
edit on 26-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thank you for quoting the relative defintion. I appreciate you linking the corroborative information.

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
2. to make up (falsehoods); fabricate
[from Latin invenīre to find, come upon, from in-2 + venīre to come]

So um ya, the guy who made the first sandwiches invented it, and also the guy who added pickles and ketchup to those sandwiches invented the pickle and ketchup sandwich, and the guy who then decided to add mayo invented the mayo sandwich, then what about McDonald's did they invent special sauce when they added there special sauce? Or pretty much the other thousands of other companies with special sauce
...And the same thing can be said by room service and hotel rooms, the guy who decided to add drapes to the hotel rooms now all of a sudden invented hotel rooms with drapes, or the guy who decided to add the little bow tie to the serving people then invented little bow tie serving people, and thereby invented room service.
Or how about if there wearing a different type of uniform? Or what if they add some other little thing to the whole process, like lets say a scooter or a shoot whereby your food is brought to you? Does that mean another guy just invented the whole thing all over again...Oh no the inventions are practically endless.

Really dude. At least decide on what your talking about. Like I said its all just "coining" a term, no more different then the commercials you see everyday when you flip your channel, in fact no more different then any other thing you would see ever, now if they patterned it then they could of gotten paid as well for every time somebody brought some guy some food in a room.
But this world is already unsane enough as it is don't need anymore silliness. And room service existed before the dudes your talking about. So how is it a new invention? Like I said whoever made the English language F-ed up big time because the majority of it makes insufficient sense, and they forgot to add outvent in there, the lazy buggers...But hey! That to is just another invention in the making.
It's all so new and magical, like totally.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thank you for reposting in case anyone missed the first one.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Could you please link who 'invented a likely excuse'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join