It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Society Astors - "Poverty was our secret"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If only I had a dollar for every thread or post about the alleged 13 bloodlines and how they are trying to take over the world. I am known as a regular defender of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Why? Because I know these people and know that much of the nonsense spouted about them is pure rubbish.

Well, here's another example of REALITY going against the conspiracy....

'Our poverty was a secret': High society Astor family member Alexandra Aldrich tells of her life of squalor inside famous mansion

Insider: Astor family heir Alexandra Aldrich, pictured, has revealed the juicy details of growing up within Rokeby - the prominent clan's 43-room Hudson River manor

An Astor family heir has revealed the juicy details of growing up within Rokeby - the prominent clan's 43-room Hudson River manor - and it was more grumbling tummies than gold-plated china.

Many assumed the Aldrich family, the 10th generation of Astor heirs, were eccentric hippies living off trust funds but, according to a fascinating new memoir by one of its own, the money had run out.

'I lived a double life,' Alexandra Aldrich says. 'Our poverty was the big secret.'

Alexandra Aldrich - Poverty was our secret
edit on 15-4-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Astor family might have lost their money. The rothschilds have not.

The wars we are in are the rothschild wars.

You are a pro rothschild rosicrucian. You are my sworn enemy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

So you support one family controlling every nations wealth? Even though........ as the quote states.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Enjoy tyranny.

Regards,

TOT

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Are the Astors supposed to be one of the 13 bloodlines? And if so does she carry it on or another branch of the family that you don't know about?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad

Are the Astors supposed to be one of the 13 bloodlines? And if so does she carry it on or another branch of the family that you don't know about?

I imagine cialiar erm I mean gypsy was referring to the astors being one of the 13 bloodlines yes,
What ciag neglects to think about is that the 13 bloodlines would still be at war for power, rothschilds win.
So if Astor house has no money, I bet you I can guess who's got it.

I mean think about it if the 13 bloodlines were really chummy, they would help each other out and the Astors would have lived comfortably. These people own the money, the stocks in the companies, our governments. They make the money, so Astors could have had plenty if needs be. The Astors fell from grace and lost the privilage.
Why? No idea.
But it clearly hurt em bad, and they were ashamed, hence as the article explains they kept it a secret.

Ciagypsy I'm calling you out again, like I did in another thread.
Your logic makes no sense, your thread makes no sense.
You support the family who caused the Astors demise, but quote the Astors demise as a reason to support the rothschilds. Twisted individual.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Says in the article that the City Astors (New York) fared much better.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The astors wre not one of the 13 bloodlines. They were "Nouveau riche" and as such looked down by the more well established US families like the Rockefellers, Vanderbilt´s, DuPont´s in US not to mention the super rich families in Europe.

They were all, and are still, pure evil. They despise the poor, and see anyone poor as a useless eater that should be thankful they are not exterminated by a heartless system they control.

Never underestimate a greedy and hungry wolf amongst gullible sheep.
edit on 15-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

The astors wre not one of the 13 bloodlines. They were "Nouveau riche" and as such looked down by the more well established US families like the Rockefellers, Vanderbilt´s, DuPont´s in US not to mention the super rich families in Europe.

They were all, and are still, pure evil. They despise the poor, and see anyone poor as a useless eater that should be thankful they are not exterminated by a heartless system they control.

Never underestimate a greedy and hungry wolf amongst gullible sheep.
edit on 15-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Thanks for clearing that up.
Valuable information.
Now we know why they got trampled.

New money will never bring real power because its still their money, their system.
You have to exist inside it, no matter whether you're a rich author or jay z, you'll get comfortable sure, maybe til you die, but they can rip it from you if they want. whoever you are.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The rothschilds play a game, they print our money, lend it to us. Then try to get it all back, til we have none AND owe them trillions. In all fairness we didn't have to let them do it. WE are all animals of gaia, and if you look around and stop kidding yourself you'll notice its survival of the fittest.
Rothschilds did nothing wrong, the world is a game of risk and monopoly, and they played well.
They invented the game, they knew how to cheat. They were the fittest. The elite.

But they only win if we keep playing their game. You can walk away. Just say no.
Like Iceland. We have to cancel our debts through our own will.

Either that or implement a exponential income tax system. It works. The more u earn the more u pay, that includes earnings from interest. That way trillionares pay fair tax n we can have hospitals again.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Rothschilds and Rockefellers

To me they are just wealthy families. Noy knowing them i cant think of them as any more or no less. I heard Bill Gates outdoes their wealth 10 fold. Does that mean Bill gates is 10 x as evil?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have to agree with this thread.

One of the supposed bloodlines is Charles Taze Russell. He donated all of is money that he had to found the Watchtower Society to print Bibles and Bible tracts and died a poor man.

And I don't really know any other Russells after him.

It seems the only reason to add him to the supposed bloodlines is so that these lunatics think the Jehovah's Witnesses are somehow tied to their conspiracy.

While Charles Taze Russell, while not really knowing anything about secret societies, which he himself admitted, was very vocal against secret societies.

I remember reading one absurdity that another President of the Watchtower Society, Fred Franz was controlled by Freemasons and was not allowed to see the public. All the while this was allegedly happening he was traveling around giving public speeches. And because of his poor vision I remember a close friend who would read to him at night from the Bible. And have a lot of pictures of him with people who visited Bethel.

These people are pure liars. And I have learned that if it is the truth they will reject it. And if it smacks of slander and lies they will believe it without question, and then call you a liar for believing the truth. They are mentally diseased.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
If only I had a dollar for every thread or post about the alleged 13 bloodlines and how they are trying to take over the world. I am known as a regular defender of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

I disagree with your statement that Rockefeller did nothing wrong. This family sits at the CFR (source: en.wikipedia.org...), funded nazi-style eugenics on American soil (source: en.wikipedia.org...), and to top it all, in his 2002 autobiography Memoirs, Rockefeller wrote:

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

I agree though with you that although SOME Rothschilds were responsible for past & today's political corruption, not all were, and some Rothschilds were even opposed to it.

And I definitively agree with you that Astor is a big name.
edit on 15-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Rothschilds and Rockefellers

To me they are just wealthy families. Not knowing them i cant think of them as any more or no less. I heard Bill Gates outdoes their wealth 10 fold. Does that mean Bill gates is 10 x as evil?

Lol well it is a conspiracy and I do take it with a pinch of salt because Im a rational human being, and for that I will admit that CIAgypsy is not truly my sworn enemy, because all humans are subject to respect and are allowed opinions, I was just having a bit of fun really and being all dramaticly ATS'y (probably for stars
lol)
but I DO disagree strongly with being in support of the bankers and their failing system.

I would argue that perhapsthe wealthiest peoplehide their wealth very effectively from prying eyes.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

To me they are just wealthy families. Noy knowing them i cant think of them as any more or no less. I heard Bill Gates outdoes their wealth 10 fold. Does that mean Bill gates is 10 x as evil?

Uh, Bill Gates is certainly no angels, I can tell you that. He even publicly announced support for Eugenics programs.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Uh, Bill Gates is certainly no angels, I can tell you that. He even publicly announced support for Eugenics programs.

Yea I heard that, but its more transhumanism isnt it? It would make sense for computer people like Gates to want to get in to the biotech pie, on the whole it doesnt seem like such a stretch for a company to want to develop eye upgrades and the like. If its a product humans will want they will try to develop it.

I just dont know if gates can really be richer than the Banking families. I feel like we must be being lied to somewhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

No, not transhumanism. Eugenics! Not transform the population, reduce it!

In 2009, Microsoft purchased a key piece of technology from the drug company Merck, the world’s largest maker of vaccines (which Bill Gates says can help “reduce the global population” by 10 to 15 percent). That technology, as you’ll see below, can conceivably be used to developeugenics vaccinesthat target specific races and nationalities with infertility-inducing pharmaceuticals — something that is entirely consistent with Bill Gates’ openly-admitted goal of reducing world population through the use of vaccines

source: drleonardcoldwell.com... turer/

The Gates Foundation, aka the tax-exempt Gates Family Trust, is currently in the process of spending billions of dollars in the name of humanitarianism to establish a global food monopoly dominated by genetically-modified (GM) crops and seeds. And based on the Gates family's history of involvement in world affairs, it appears that one of its main goals besides simply establishing corporate control of the world's food supply is to reduce the world's population by a significant amount in the process.

source: www.naturalnews.com...

In 1988, Britain’s Prince Philip expressed the wish that, should he be reincarnated, he would want to be “a deadly virus” that would reduce world population. More recently, Bill Gates said “The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

source: vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I disagree with your statement that Rockefeller did nothing wrong. This family sits at the CFR (source: en.wikipedia.org...), funded nazi-style eugenics on American soil (source: en.wikipedia.org...), and to top it all, in his 2002 autobiography Memoirs, Rockefeller wrote:

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

I agree though with you that although SOME Rothschilds were responsible for past & today's political corruption, not all were, and some Rothschilds were even opposed to it.

And I definitively agree with you that Astor is a big name.

A quote that is taken out of context..... I have posted the REAL story of the Rockefellers, including the context of that quote, and what they stand for in another post. When I have time tonight, I will reiterate it (along with the REAL situation on several of the "big" families like the Rothschilds) in this thread for your viewing pleasure.

I shouldn't be amazed that people are so eager to be one-sided... Most of these conspiracies are rumor and innuendo that is twisted for the conspiracy agenda. Even when facts are presented that go AGAINST the conspiracy agenda, people discard them as "orchestrated propaganda," yet you refuse to see or acknowledge the propaganda of those pushing conspiracy. My honest opinion is that it most of it is driven by class envy....or simple psychology. Once an individual "commits" to a side, there is little to nothing that can move them from it. No proof or argument will ever change your mind....yet, I still continue to try to shed light on the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

So you support one family controlling every nations wealth? Even though........ as the quote states.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Enjoy tyranny.

Regards,

TOT

Sorry, the Rothschilds do NOT control the wealth of every nation. Where on earth did you get that ludicrous idea?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

There is a difference between actual poverty, and in owning a lot of property, while not producing an income, you are unwilling/unable to sell in order to support yourself. For most of us, that choice doesn't exist. We liquidate to live, and do not have rich friends that we can sponge off, or rather have the pride and dignity, not to mention a lack of the sense of entitlement and a work ethic, that prevents us from doing so.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
The Astor family might have lost their money. The rothschilds have not.

Not true. The Rothschilds have lost a large proportion of their wealth over the past 100 years, along with a good portion of it being diluted among descendents.

The wars we are in are the rothschild wars.

Again, Rothschilds do NOT exhibit this kind of control. They were the funding source for many monarchies prior to the 1900's, but this influence changed 100 years ago beginning with the Bolshevik revolution.

You are a pro rothschild rosicrucian. You are my sworn enemy.

Yes, I am a proud Rosicrucian. However, I would not label myself "Pro-Rothschild." I simply know that they are not guilty of many of the assassinations assigned to their name. They are not Satanists or Luciferians. They are not out to dominate and control the world. They actually care quite a bit about humanity and have funded a lot of positive programs to help with equality, healthcare, housing, and more. But because that doesn't fit into your little theories without giving some nefarious twist to it, you refuse to accept that they might actually be good people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join