It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Remote Viewing Experiment (all participants welcome)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

The story you have created scares me. It is about Hacking and using P2P bots and bitcoins.

Well I am a programmer, so that sort of story comes naturally to me. Read my thread about cancer or fluoride or my countless other threads which expose the corruption of this world.

You know you can always check the source code of the website and prove to yourself it contains nothing malicious, assuming you understand JavaScript and HTML.
edit on 16/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Awww, bummer.

Oh well. I didn't think I'd have much luck later anyways - due to the time constraints built into the test.

And that is concerning. That your testing can be traced back to an IP address and then used to track you down. Interesting.

I'm out.

Cirque

edit on 16-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: after thought

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I won't be drawing anything though. The timing is really fast! Just as I'm pulling information in and know what I want to draw onto the screen - times up. Just as I'm forming an idea of the words to write - times up. ARGGGHHH!

Your problem is that you're doing it all wrong. 5 seconds is more than enough to draw a random squiggle. Don't try and think about what you want to draw, just draw a random squiggle and don't think about what it means. You need to do the same thing with the words, stop thinking so much and trying to "form ideas", just write out any old random word which pops into your head. You don't need to get all 4 boxes done, it doesn't even matter if you only get 1 box filled out on some steps. Unless you leave all 4 boxes empty on more than 6 steps your submission should be accepted.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

And I have another question for you guys... please (after the other concerns I raised are addressed):
YOU SAID
But that's why we want to do this experiment, because we don't have enough data and it seems to me experiments like this one are lacking. But even if we do get interesting result it wont really mean much coming from an anonymous ATS poster.

But as my IP address was recorded, linked to the questions so its not anonymous.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well I guess I can't go back and resubmit anyhow.

(I'm not really concerned about being tracked down either. I'm not a NWO'er or Illuminati subscriber anyways.)

But anyhow, I was told by BDB, that I won't be able to try and resubmit the test now that the site recognizes my IP address. Which I understand. You don't want repeat testers throwing off your data. I'll try to jump on your next experiments bandwagon though.

Cirque
edit on 16-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That your testing can be traced back to an IP address and then used to track you down. Interesting.

All IP's are hashed before being saved into the database. I am not saving the raw IP addresses and the data released at the end will only contain the IP hashes.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

But anyhow, I was told by BB, that I won't be able to try and resubmit the test now that the site recognizes my IP address.

If you did not finish the process the first time you should still be able to do it. However if you submitted results and they were accepted you cannot do it again.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well i did it too and it really was fun but i did it on a tablet and made loads of errors and panicked etc..

Basically I messed it up, but great idea will be good to hear the results.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

But anyhow, I was told by BB, that I won't be able to try and resubmit the test now that the site recognizes my IP address.

If you did not finish the process the first time you should still be able to do it. However if you submitted results and they were accepted you cannot do it again.

Okay. I do not believe I submitted. I got so frustrated I let my temper get the best of me and just closed the site. I'm almost sure I didn't submit anyways.

I'll give it another go after my hubby turns in for the night.

Thanks for clearing it all up for me Chaotic Order.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

Well i did it too and it really was fun but i did it on a tablet and made loads of errors and panicked etc..

Just out of interest, did the ideogram thing work for you on the tablet? But as long as you didn't mess it up too bad we should be able to make heads and tails of your input. All the analysis will have to be done manually due to spelling errors and words which all mean the same thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I think it did yes, it lagged a little but that might just be my device. Hopefully you can take something of use from my input haha even thought I put light in the temperature box ? Hopefully you get some interesting results !

Edit to add : i think the timing is fine or maybe a second or 2 more would help. If your on a solid keyboard as opposed to a touchscreen then it felt like enough time to make sure the answers are spontaneous.
edit on 16-4-2013 by eyesdown because: More to say

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Okay. I was able to go ahead and do it. Strangest RV test I've ever taken.

Lots of fun though. I love this kind of stuff.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I appreciate the effort and I'm glad you found it enjoyable this time around.

What part of the process did you find strange? It follows well known RV procedures.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I've always done RV tests online. I've never been tested for RVing personally. Anyhow, most RV tests that I practice with, have a target image - and after the test - results. Instant gratification. You know what I mean? You know - right off if your on target or not. With this one - well I'm left to wait for your results, but what's more - I'm left until 2020 before I know how my remote viewing connects, if at all, to that time.

I tend to work closer to right now when I work with thought experimentation, considering all of the different things that can happen and completely redirect humanities future. For example. I have to go get an ugly mole/growth on my arm, that has doubled in size, checked by a doctor. I've been putting it off. If I continue to put it off - who knows - it might be cancer and I won't be here in 2020. But if I got get it checked, and treated, I could live well to 2050! (I'm going to get it checked.
) But what I'm saying is - just one deviation - and our entire world's future changes.

I just don't think things are set in stone. We perceive time as linear, but I believe, there are added complexities to reality we don't yet understand that make our linear thinking - limiting. Eh, I'll leave it at that. I'm starting to get tired. I'm up past my normal bedtime.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Anyhow, most RV tests that I practice with, have a target image - and after the test - results. Instant gratification. You know what I mean? You know - right off if your on target or not. With this one - well I'm left to wait for your results, but what's more - I'm left until 2020 before I know how my remote viewing connects, if at all, to that time.

Oh ok, I understand what you're saying now. Yes most online RV tests will differ in that respect because they aren't designed to be a mass RV experiment, they are usually just a personalized RV test. But yeah I probably should have confined the dates to a smaller window of time but I was too fascinated by the prospect of being able to predict events up to 2020... at first I was even going to make it 2050 but someone convinced me to lower it.
But some of the upcoming experiments will be targeting a much smaller window of time, like only a few months into the future. So we can have a prediction for each week or something like that.

I just don't think things are set in stone.

I agree, I don't believe in fate or whatever and I think the future is subject to change. But I also think there are some things which are extremely likely to happen despite our actions... like a major earthquake or other natural disasters like that. There's not all that much we can do to interfere with the earths tectonic processes and so I believe some events have a much higher probability of occurring compared to other events. To put it in the words of Ed Dames, I think perhaps these events which have a high probability of occurring "stick out" like huge mountains in the distance when you look into the distant future and therefore it's easier to view these major events with a high chance of occurring.
edit on 17/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just put some social network share buttons on the website. Spread it around friends!
edit on 17/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I tried to participate but couldn't keep up with the fast page changes. It takes more than a second for me to let a word pop into my head, even with nothing in there already. Then I have to type it.

you should let us control the pace of the advancement.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just giving this thread a little bump because the level of submissions is really dying off.
Hopefully I can generate a bit more interest before we all get bored of this experiment.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How close are you to meeting your submission expectations?

edit on 24-4-2013 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join