It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Remote Viewing Experiment (all participants welcome)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

While I applaud your ambition I think your methodology may need a bit of tweaking.
First a good target has no front loading. Meaning the viewer has no idea what they are going to be looking at.
By saying "the target is a major event/first quarter of 2020" the imagination kicks in.
The only front loading that should be given is "The target is an event, describe the event"
or "The target is a location, Describe the location"
Make your internal tasking "Major news event of last Quarter of 2013" and then give it a target ID of 6 random numbers like "456889"
The viewer just gets the numbers and they have no idea what the target is.

Yeah I did consider most of those points fairly carefully. It does seem that the best targets are ones which are fully blind targets but I really didn't want to rely on using random numbers as the cue. Not only must they predict the future but they must somehow connect the random numbers with an event before they even know what the random numbers are connected to... it takes an extra level of assumptions and theories to explain how that might work and I don't particularly like that fact.

So I chose to go with a semi-blind method, where they have no idea what the event could be... it could be any major event really, whether positive or negative. The range of possibilities is still huge. And I think giving them a specific time frame could help the subconscious mind zero in on the event much easier. Each quarter of each year has an almost infinite array of potential events and it doesn't really give too much more food to the imagination unless the participant receives a time period where they know a huge event is going to take place.

But as I said this is only the first of several experiments I plan to run and the methodology will be changed and tweaked in future experiments until I discover what works best.
edit on 15/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Its very MKULTRA isn't it.
I did not like the future major event (that doesn't bode well for me as an individual).
Its not RV- its a movement in time and space .
You want to find seers?
When I did it I needed more time as I am disabled.
I am sorry to say thinking of the NWO plan I got snarky and left you a mess (there was some good stuff but I kept it to myself).
When one person RV's its just as valid as a group as that one person technically is not an individual but is the group/mass consciousness . Ingo was not Ingo when he RVed- he was mass consciousness.
Anyhow I don't trust this at all and would advise against doing it.
Sorry NWO.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Its very MKULTRA isn't it.

I don't see what this experiment has to do with hypnosis and mind control.

You want to find seers?

No my aim is to use the combined power of all of our minds to see if it can produce any interesting results. I'm not interested in any single individual.

When I did it I needed more time as I am disabled.

Sorry about that, I've never designed a website for disabled people before and I'm not sure how it would be done. Unfortunately, giving more time isn't an option because most people don't have a disability which slows down their typing.

When one person RV's its just as valid as a group as that one person technically is not an individual but is the group/mass consciousness . Ingo was not Ingo when he RVed- he was mass consciousness.

Yeah I've thought about that same theory before. However even if that's true, it doesn't mean each individual has the same level of skill when it comes to "tapping into the global consciousness". Data from a single person can never be fully trusted.

Sorry NWO.

So you think this is some sinister nwo experiment? My posting history should make it absolutely clear I have nothing to do with that. But I'm sure if the Illuminati or whatever wanted to do this they wouldn't just post the idea on ATS in the way I have done it, and they probably wouldn't release the results at the end like I plan to do.
edit on 16/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

It surely is a fascinating concept and it´s no wonder that people are still hanging on to it.

But I think it must be accepted that not a single experiment could reproduce actual results. Nobody could really claim, YES I can remotely view whatever you want from me.

Instead it is almost always vague and probably based on chance and guesses.

I think the root for all this is our need to be special and to unearth our inert abilities that we somehow forgot to use. Isn´t that how the story goes?

I would be really interested in a positive experiment that actually produces results! I would LOVE that.

And I do think that there maybe is a little more to our minds than we know now today. But I think we have to face the fact that remote viewing is a romantic cold war idea that simply refuses to die.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Namaste

You don't see what this experiment in mind & mass consciousness and a future major illuminati action event has to do with mind control?
Hahaha excellent.
Proposing a date or selecting a date from the collective consciousness afterwards posting what ever questionable data as facts on ATS.
And you didn’t say?…
“NO our aim is to use the combined power of all of your minds to see if it can produce any “interesting” results.
We are not interested in any single individual, but if we were we could investigate individual feedback.”

AND on multiple complaints about the " too fast" speed you guys set up for the mind experiment (you guys don't have to set the experiment up for disabled people you've purposefully excluded them and others by speed alone as the illuminati don't want slow pokes, disabled or "normal" people included in this RV w time travel research.) .
So saying sorry we don't to data mining/research of the disabled is not a excuse for the speed you have set.
Clearly the other complaining ATS member was not physically disabled or would have mentioned it.

As I said one person RV's its just as valid as a group as that one person technically is not an individual but is the group/mass consciousness . Ingo was not Ingo when he RVed- he was mass consciousness.
YOU SAID
“Yeah I've thought about that before. However even if that's true, it doesn't mean each individual has the same level of skill when it comes to "tapping into the global consciousness". Data from a single person can never be fully trusted. “

I SAY
Yes it can and has been before.
Don’t play ignorant on this, as one prson can tap into the global consciousness and you guys know it. You want mass data.
Tell me (I'll make this easy for you) Do you trust your eyes in the morning to see or do you say to people "tell me what you can see as I cannot trust one person's consciousness" do you get a group to tell you what you see, no you trust the data from one person. One person can tap into the global consciousness accurately you guys want mass data mining and you want to use it to place a meme at ATS after you are finished.

Sorry NWO.

YOU SAID
"So you think this is some sinister nwo experiment? My posting history should make it absolutely clear I have nothing to do with that. But I'm sure if the Illuminati or whatever wanted to do this they wouldn't just post the idea on ATS in the way I have done it, and they probably wouldn't release the results at the end like I plan to do."

I SAY
Yes I do, and your posting history has no scratch and sniff illuminati test results posted. Of course the illuminati would post the idea on ATS. They have and they do.Why not again. You will release any data you want people here at ATS to believe at the end of your data mining, which will help control their minds concerning an issue of a major event planned for the future.
*At best you would be mind controlled or threatened in order for you to do this data mining on ATS. Only an idiot would think the Illuminati are not on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It would be interesting question for everyone
- do you RV ?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I personally do not believe there has been enough mainstream scientific research on remote viewing to reach any solid conclusions either way. Mainstream science is very stubborn when it comes to testing ideas like this... however the research we do have still does indicate something interesting is happening and it's beyond mere chance.

But that's why I want to do this experiment, because we don't have enough data and it seems to me experiments like this one are lacking. But even if I do get interesting result it wont really mean much coming from an anonymous ATS poster. It's not official research and it wont be published in science journals, it's mainly for my own research purposes.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

And you didn’t say?…

Well I said that, but I didn't use the words "we" or "our". I came up with this idea entirely by myself and used help from other ATS members to refine the idea (see the idea thread) and then I built the website entirely by myself. And I still don't understand how anything you said relates to mind control.

you guys don't have to set the experiment up for disabled people you've purposefully excluded them and others by speed alone as the illuminati don't want slow pokes, disabled or "normal" people included in this RV w time travel research

Uh huh... it's true I didn't want slow pokes, because the words need to be thought up extremely quickly for the process to work properly. It wasn't important to get all 4 words in, and if you didn't manage that it doesn't matter. I was going to go with 20 seconds on each step but I felt like 5 seconds on each word was slightly too much and it would make the entire process too long for most people to be bothered with. Having 15 seconds on each step kept it under 4 minutes and I felt like that was a good overall time for people to spend on it without feeling like it was wasting too much of their time.

Don’t play ignorant on this, as one prson can tap into the global consciousness and you guys know it. You want mass data.

I agree that one single person can be highly skilled at RV, assuming it's a real thing. But that still doesn't mean I would trust everything that person comes up with. And I also believe the future isn't set in stone, imo if remote viewing is real, the viewers are simply seeing the most probable outcome for the future and not something which definitely has to happen.

Only an idiot would think the Illuminati are not on ATS.

Assuming there is such a thing as the Illuminati or a group like that, I'm not saying they wouldn't use ATS for certain things, but I highly doubt they would conduct an experiment of this nature by using ATS members as the participants. If they have such good RV professionals why would they even bother with this in the first place? Oh that's right, to control our minds or something...
edit on 16/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I gave it a whirl.... but I didn't read your thread in its entirity.... I will now read your thread. I'm usually given a target in mind, it seemed quite random... I'll now read the thread and probably see that you provided a target?
Sometimes being dyslexic makes reading long posts a chore.
I tend to get more details than RVing when I'm dreaming but the principle is the same... The prophetic dreams are seconds of flashed images...names, numbers, places what ever the precog may be. The Subconcious seems to be better equipped.
edit on 16-4-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I did it... but some of my words were a bit odd.. haha

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by AboveBoard

I got a definite scene in my head

Well according to the "professionals" a clear scene in your head is usually bunk. As I said it's important not to imagine the event in your mind, just let the words flow from the back of your head without thinking about what the words mean.

Awesome. Well, so much for that! I didn't really know what was happening - could have been several things, just strong impressions of place, smell, colors, etc.

Peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I participated.

I am curious how the results will be tabulated and released?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I for one thought about participating but then decided not to after reading your signature links. The story you have created scares me. It is about Hacking and using P2P bots and bitcoins. I have been taken once maybe even twice by sites that seem innocent enough then your computer crashes and you need to fix the mess and get rid of the P2P bot net monster... Won't be taken again even though your web site seems innocent enough...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I did it just for the sake of doing it. I do not feel as if I have any psychic ability or anything of that sort - I just wanted to do it. I don't know if my entry will be useful at all or not since it went so quickly and I'm not that quick with a keyboard, but whatever. As a result, there were quite a few times that I could not get all 4 entries done. Some things like "textures" threw me too. Also, my caps lock was somehow on, so I hope that doesn't mess anything up.

Still - this was interesting and I really do look forward to what the results say. Maybe quick, random entries could tap into some subconscious "group feelings" and have surprising results - or maybe you'll just get a bunch of disconnected mumbo-jumbo. Who knows. Either way S&F - it was fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The Illuminati would use ATS for certain things, I unlike you don’t doubt they would conduct an experiment of this nature using ATS members as the participants.
Do you think they are too polite, non mind probing and rule abiding.

It is research in the individuals mind, it controls the mind to the degree where you direct it by words/thoughts.
Then later you tell people on ATS whatever you decide, implanting an idea on a both RV & major event in their minds.

You doubt the validity of RV, why then, when you don’t believe in it, would you set up mass mind RV research on it.

To disprove it and to tell people on ATS that your (no offence )loosely constructed research which will prove nothing except what you know already that people at ATS will invest their time to help others the extra seconds would not count.

And RV is not about thinking speed, you are trying to get people to do a word related mind probe.

You then said under 4 minutes and you felt like that was a good overall time for people to spend on it without feeling like it was wasting too much of their time. But you had already told me the set timing was to eliminate the slower minds. Why wasn't important to get all 4 words in? Is incompleteness part of a research model.

The future isn't set in stone.
The remote viewers are simply seeing a possibility for an outcome for the future( or the Boston marathon with your type of doubtful cueing) and not something which has/will happen.
A possibility.
Who/what allows you then to be able to distrust a future possibility for another individual?

You don’t and can’t RV?
Do you think it is that because you have disbelief, shouldn’t you have experienced what your group are experimenting in .
As I said you were not instructing members to RV ( space) you were telling them to move in space and time. As seers .
*Its not the thinking speed for me I have a crushed left hand and a compressed artery and could not type in the words"doubtful' "non believer" to you quick enough haha.
Love & Light.

edit on 16-4-2013 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Are you?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
reply to post by smirkley

Are you?

I am.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Greetings Chaotic Order,

I did try - operative word here - try to do the experiment. It just went so fast that I became angry and closed out of the site with the first target.

I will attempt another go - and see if I can contribute - when everyone is down for the night to sleep and I can turn off all the distractions.

I won't be drawing anything though. The timing is really fast! Just as I'm pulling information in and know what I want to draw onto the screen - times up. Just as I'm forming an idea of the words to write - times up. ARGGGHHH!

I'll give it another go in the wee hours of the morning.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tried it out of curiosity, came up with 3rd quarter of 2013, which is interesting because I already am wary of the date June 13-14.

Curious as to how your experiment will turn out for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

If you have already submitted answers the website knows your ISP address and will not allow a repeat.
I have already submitted all my concerns on time to the OP.
The fact the results are linked to your address was alarming.( Lucky for me the cueing directed me to Boston)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join