It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Remote Viewing Experiment (all participants welcome)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

At this rate I'm probably going to settle with 1000 submissions for this experiment. I currently have 326 submissions so we are 32.6% of the way.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Any updates?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

I've been fairly busy lately with some other projects so I haven't really put much focus into this project. It's going pretty slowly at the moment. I may post the link around a few more forums if I get time later. I may even settle with 500 submissions at this point. To be honest there are more interesting mass RV experiments to be done anyway. If I had this number of submissions for just one prediction we would have a huge amount of data to work with, so obviously splitting it up into so many different predictions all the way to 2020 wasn't a good idea. It should just be one prediction at a time.

I admit I have taken a brief look at the data and while some of it is interesting there doesn't seem to be anything really mind blowing yet. However it's almost like everyone is sort of picking up on something similar regardless of the target year. There are some words which seem to appear throughout all the data more than I would expect. I have a feeling that analyzing the data as one huge set of data rather than splitting it into yearly quarters will reveal results far more interesting.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hi!

I participated in the experiment ending of April.... I am just wondering if there is any results?

From the data so far, can you see a particular date where something is more likely to happen? And what it is that will happen?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I participated in the experiment ending of April.... I am just wondering if there is any results?

I will release the results probably near the end of this month or some time next month.

From the data so far, can you see a particular date where something is more likely to happen? And what it is that will happen?

I haven't really looked at the data generated for each year in great detail yet, but I did examine a few different years and the most interesting one seemed to be Q3 of this year (it appears to be a negative event but I wont say any more than that). But that may just be because Q3 of this year has more data than all other years. Since I couldn't collect data for Q1 and Q2 of this year the algorithm I made would replace Q1 2013 with Q3 2014 and also replace Q2 2013 with Q4 2013. So Q3 and Q4 of this year have more data than any other year.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I did it but i am a very slow typist...I should clarify I don't type I peck...lol...looking forward to seeing what comes of this...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
posted on 9-6-2013 @ 06:27 PM

You said you'd release the results then or the next month.

How about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join