It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUCLEAR WAR: Are We a Security Threat For Extraterrestrial Civilizations?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
PART 3/3

By the end of next week will start the disclosure process by which EVIDENCES WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER A VOLONTERED RAPTURE.

edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

Dear Alex,
I have watched, listened, and smelled a lot of things come and go for predictions here.
One item that seems to indicate a recurring theme of outside intervention is "rapture",
"band-aid", and some projected headline always approximating "Bully Vanquished on
[whenever, but exactly]". Congratulations, though for a first: we get to CHOOSE rapture?

If you're convinced this is the real deal, I'm not only happy for you but very relieved your
intelligence and seed will live on forever and flourish, sincerely. For my own sour self,
the prospect of being after this nuked into George Bailey and never having been
part of this improbsible sandwich of mortal/immortal planes is lookin' way good now.

ps "improbable"+"possible", as in I'll be able to generate a viable revenue stream
independently this year during a super-depression... where's that aerodynamic bacon at now?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by alex45

Op, you do realize that there is a giant never ending nuclear explosion right next door to us right?

Mans pathetic attempts to make hell fire is not even an afterthought in comparrison.

This is not including all the super novas etc in the galaxy.

Your pathetic beliefs do not make a mountain into a mole hill.

Please seek counselling, your world view is idiotic.

Aliens are not comming to save us any more than jesus is. They are not afraid of our pathetic weapons, to travel here from another star, they would need shielding that would protect them from our nukes, just to survive in interstellar space for the trip.

Before behaving like you do, you'd better read the article proposed in the first link.

It speaks about the theory of the electric universe (due to the temperature in the sun corona being much higher than its surface temperature, indicating that the core is not a atomic bomb-like constant explosion) in which STARS ARE NOT NUCLEAR FURNACES. It means that stars, and our sun, are not made with continual nuclear explosions like we get with nuclear weapons, even if the stars got nuclear fusion. BUT ANOTHER PROCESS IS IN PROGRESS. Remember that science is made of theories...and the one you are speaking about is nothing but a theory.

NO ONE HAS NEVER PROVED THAT THE SUN IS A CONSTANT BOMBS-LIKE FURNACE. NEVER!

Then, we can understand why human nuclear explosions have been noticed by extraterrestrials civilizations. Hence the threat we represent for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by alex45

Another thread about something happening in the near future?

Can't you guys ever make a post after something happens?

Could it be Hope, that prophets get more hit points than spurtswriters?
IDK but the stuff inside the ersatz Suzy Q's seems to be negatively reacting
with the boysenberry KoolAid, big time. Too bad nitrogenated glucose and
aspartame when shaken up doesn't go crit... some people SHOULD go dancin'
instead of tarrying hither however.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Yes.

Thank you for your honesty and confirming my suspicion .

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You're welcome!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Op the electric universe theory has as much scientific foundation as the metaphysics forum......none.

Your world.view is once again idiotic, based off of things like telepathic communications from aliens etc... known to us sane members of society as crazy people.

You are a failure of logic wapped in idiotic ideas, encased in self sulfilling profecies and hoodo voodo beliefs that are all nut job crap.

Pick up a science book, you know the same science that makes things that are real and useful, like comouters,cellphones ,cars, satellites, spaceships, television, telephone, electricity.....should I continue, or are you ashamed of yourself yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

You're living in your narrow-minded world. And you don't comprehend science. Remember how much Einstein was seen as a fool at the beginning.

You'll see how much has-been you are soon with the coming evidences.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well I for one thought you OP and interesting and a well thought - out presentation.

While there is evidence to suggest that UFO's and other paranormal phenomenon did exist, for as long as we have been around to record it - there does seem to have been an uptick in the activity - since our science took it's turn in the 1940's.

I think your hypothesis is possible. If, there is space-faring intelligences beside our own - well then it upgrades from possible - to probable. I'd ground us on this rock too - and let us know we aren't allowed outside our own stratosphere. Given the way we behave.

I'd imagine - if there are extraterrestrial out there - we are high on their own threat list. Given the way we behave toward each other.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You're living in your narrow-minded world. And you don't comprehend science. Remember how much Einstein was seen as a fool at the beginning.

Well considering Einstein gave cedible, verifiable, scientifcally based thought to his theories, it was only a matter of time before he old guys controlling science at the time had to capitulate, and accept his theories.

Vs the electric universe, which has no varifiable, or scientifically based facts behind it, I highly doubt it.

Fact. The suns has been proven to be a hydrogen powered fusion reaction, hence the hydrogen bomb working, proof of concept.

Fact. Electricity does no have any known attributes that could make it capable of a.super.nova, or sustaining a star.

I went to college for computer and electronic engineering, I might know a thing or two about how it works.

What was your science based studies in again? Oh, philosophy and metaphysical theory huh?

Well that would explain your lack of understanding then.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Well I for one thought you OP and interesting and a well thought - out presentation.

While there is evidence to suggest that UFO's and other paranormal phenomenon did exist, for as long as we have been around to record it - there does seem to have been an uptick in the activity - since our science took it's turn in the 1940's.

I think your hypothesis is possible. If, there is space-faring intelligences beside our own - well then it upgrades from possible - to probable. I'd ground us on this rock too - and let us know we aren't allowed outside our own stratosphere. Given the way we behave.

I'd imagine - if there are extraterrestrial out there - we are high on their own threat list. Given the way we behave toward each other.

Peace,
Cirque

Thanks to share your view point. With the coming proofs you'll fully agree with this 'hypothesis' which will become a fact soon.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well considering Einstein gave cedible, verifiable, scientifcally based thought to his theories, it was only a matter of time before he old guys controlling science at the time had to capitulate, and accept his theories.

Vs the electric universe, which has no varifiable, or scientifically based facts behind it, I highly doubt it.

Fact. The suns has been proven to be a hydrogen powered fusion reaction, hence the hydrogen bomb working, proof of concept.

Fact. Electricity does no have any known attributes that could make it capable of a.super.nova, or sustaining a star.

I went to college for computer and electronic engineering, I might know a thing or two about how it works.

What was your science based studies in again? Oh, philosophy and metaphysical theory huh?

First, you didn't understand the Electric Universe Theory.

Second, Your background is not enough to understand real physics. The Science of Extraterrestrials is a scientific book. Did you read it? Understand it? You'd better let the real scientists discuss about scientific matters.

Well considering I will give credible, verifiable, scientifcally based thought to my theories, it will only be a matter of time before the old guys actually controlling science will have to capitulate, and accept my theories.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by alex45

Pick up a science book, you know the same science that makes things that are real and useful, like comouters,cellphones ,cars, satellites, spaceships, television, telephone, electricity.....should I continue, or are you ashamed of yourself yet?

I picked up many science books and none of them didn't tell me anything about the relation between the nature of the sun core (and its processes) and comouters,cellphones ,cars, satellites, spaceships, television, telephone, electricity.

Should I continue, or are you ashamed of yourself yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta

PART 3/3

By the end of next week will start the disclosure process by which EVIDENCES WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER A VOLONTERED RAPTURE.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

I will hold you to those words.

What do you mean?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by alex45

Another thread about something happening in the near future?

Can't you guys ever make a post after something happens?

Could it be Hope, that prophets get more hit points than spurtswriters?
IDK but the stuff inside the ersatz Suzy Q's seems to be negatively reacting
with the boysenberry KoolAid, big time. Too bad nitrogenated glucose and
aspartame when shaken up doesn't go crit... some people SHOULD go dancin'
instead of tarrying hither however.

What do you have in addition to your gibberish?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
alien one: "look at that Zerb...Earth!"
alien two: " well they certainly are bristling with weapons"
alien one: " yes such a shame..they will be easy prey anyhow.. they are obviously totally freakin bat poop crazy!"
alien two " why do you say that ?"
alien one:" ALL the guns are pointed at themselves!"

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You should discover a little bit more the blog, particularly what is on the right side of the blog. Do I know science? Read this (the book review is in the first link):

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY OF ALL TIMES

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Pascuser, former critic

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW, by Mathematician Don Reed

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
alien one: "look at that Zerb...Earth!"
alien two: " well they certainly are bristling with weapons"
alien one: " yes such a shame..they will be easy prey anyhow.. they are obviously totally freakin bat poop crazy!"
alien two " why do you say that ?"
alien one:" ALL the guns are pointed at themselves!"

Good scenario!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lets see..if there are aliens out there we obviously don't have the technology to detect them, see them , talk to them , or chase after them.

I seriously doubt we are much of a threat to them at this point.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Lets see..if there are aliens out there we obviously don't have the technology to detect them, see them , talk to them , or chase after them.

I seriously doubt we are much of a threat to them at this point.

Well - that depends.

If aliens are inter/ultra dimensional then they could very well intimately be connected with the earth, just as we are. So if we it destroy it - even though we aren't aware of them - we're still destroying their planet to. We're just not aware they are there, and those who are, are told to seek medical attention. We don't believe them and continue on with our way of life. But - what if they are right? And there is more to this world than just ourselves? If we hypothesize that they are certainly real, then the question is, can they hold us accountable for actions and the devastation it has/is cause to the planet?

Cirque

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join