It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUCLEAR WAR: Are We a Security Threat For Extraterrestrial Civilizations?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
PART 1/3

Read this key article, a real MUST-READ:

ARE WE A SECURITY THREAT TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATIONS?

Once you have read it you will conclude many things about the UFOs / ETs behaviors in the last decades...and why they will intervene soon.

Benevolent ETs will come to take a couple of human and transform them into an enhanced version of the future humanity by the end of next week to come back on earth later. Their mission will be of great importance for our future relationship with ETs.

A nuclear war could start this year.

If they are so benevolent then why not save many humans by deflecting or destroying the "asteroid" or avoiding a nuclear war?

Don't you remember the conditional tsunami alert for May 25th, 2006, received on April 7th, 2006, seven years ago?

Due to a highly probability of a nuclear war in Iran launched by the USA (ETs and deads realm suffers from nuclear explosions in their dimension), a fragment of the comet SW3 which split in numerous parts after the day of the reception of the alert (April 7th, 2006) had to hit the Atlantic ocean and awake the submarine volcanoes to create a possible wave of 600 feet high around May 25th, 2006.

The condition to avoid it was the cancellation of the test Divine Strake (simulation of a nuclear test to destroy the Iranian bunkers) which happened to occur exactly on May 25th, 2006. Then the fragment was destroyed and no casualties were to be counted.

The benevolents extraterrestrials saved millions of lives!

But millions of people laughed at this alert, mocked the alert receiver and told that the Divine Strake cancellation on May 25th, 2006, and the betterment of the USA-Iran diplomatic relationship were just a coincidence.

Seven years later the situation is worse. Threats of wars, even nuclear wars, and greedy banks, politicians and corporates behaviors, everywhere on this planet, are going south.

Maybe it's time to tell humanity it fails its evolution path by rebooting it for a new and peaceful civilization.

Don't accuse benevolent extraterrestrials but humanity itself. There are benevolent for those who make efforts to wake up, repent and change their mind and behavior.

The time for negociations is over. The shills can still laugh. It's what is remaining for them.

Everybody knows that the tsunami alert in 2006 was CONDITIONAL. The test Divine Strake (simulation of a nuclear test) has been cancelled EXACTLY ON May 25th, 2006. The cancellation of this test was the condition to avoid the tsunami. No one expected this test to be cancelled at this date exactly.

Everyone can get the info from this blog (in English):

Follow the articles related to the CONDITIONAL tsunami alert, especially these ones:

CANCELLATION OF DIVINE STRAKE TEST:

PACIFIC PERIL DRILL ON MAY 23th-25th, 2006:

CIA REPORT:

NSA REPORT:

US NAVY REPORT:

DIVINE STRAKE TEST: DISGUISED NUCLEAR SIMULATION:

A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN:

SAGA OF AN AVOIDED WAR...UNTIL THE NEXT ONE (WHICH IS NOW IN 2013):

Why didn't they intervene before?

Firstly, most of the ETs living very far from us discovered for the first time we had the capabilities to use a nuclear weapon in 1945. Then, they came here to do their best to avoid new human (and ETs) casualties during the cold war.

Secondly, they couldn't stop something they weren't sure it would occur because of the prime directive which is not to intervene in the freewill of humankind UNLESS EVIDENCE IS SHOWED BY HUMAN BEINGS.

There must be a FIRST TIME to conclude that we are able to use the atomic bombs and are willing to use them. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the necessary misdeeds to wait before being allowed by a higher hierarchy to intervene.

Will they help stop North Korea?

They could choose to stop them by destroying their missiles. But it would mean that they would do the same for all the nations having a nuclear arsenal. It represents many nuclear warheads, thousands.

Are they willing to fully make war against human governments or are they willing to save the ones they have chosen before it's too late for them? THE TWO CHOICES ARE STILL OPEN FOR THEM.

The question will then be:

Do You Wish That We Show Up?

I don't know yet what's the answer of the humankind. In this message they asked us to spread the message for the largest population of the world could answer. What people do with it to help each other? Almost NO ONE is spreading it.

This is serious stuff. This is about our evolution like they stated in the message. Will we stay laughing behind our computer? Time is so short now to react the right way. YOUR FINGERS ARE YOUR SAVIORS. IT IS WHAT YOU WILL DO RIGHT NOW WITH THIS MESSAGE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR FATE.

UNLESS EVIDENCE WAS SHOWED BY HUMAN BEINGS TO USE EFFECTIVELY ATOMIC BOMBS, THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE. It's one thing to reach the nuclear capability, it's another to build bombs and use them. AGAIN, FREEWILL IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE.

They don't care about how human beings die EXCEPT WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS. Nuclear devices kill NOT ONLY BODIES BUT SOULS TOO. In addition, nuclear explosions are like earthquakes in their space-time realm.

There is a limit for which they can let humans play with the atomic experiences. But, AFTER THE FIRST TIME WE SHOWED IN 1945 WE ARE ABLE TO KILL WITH ATOMIC DEVICES (the evidence I was speaking about), the game was not the same anymore.

To be continued...
edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: LINKS CHANGED

edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

yes

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Another thread about something happening in the near future?

Can't you guys ever make a post after something happens?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
PART 2/3

The explosion of nuclear plants don't make the same energetic damages than the atomic bombs in their realm and deads', far from it.

The Cuban crisis was closely watched by UFOs / ETs. It is even the period during which a very large amount of UFOs sightings was noted.

ETs don't see us as mere ants as far as we have a conscience evolved enough to be spared and therefore saved.

No one can accuse someone else about a crime he didn't make yet. ETs couldn't intervene before such a crime has been duly noted. Hence, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

ETs don't play like in the movie Minority Report (charging someone for a crime that didn't occur yet, and then been prosecuted).

THEY WILL INTERVENE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Will they save all the humans even from a nuclear war? Are they willing to do it, or are they able to do it?

Like it was said before, the nuclear plants explosions DO NOT create the same damages in higher space-time layers where ETs and deads live. ETs won't necessarily stop a nuclear war due to a necessary full commitment in a war against humans. They could prefer to save / abduct the ones they have chosen instead of putting themselves in jeopardy and let the other humans behind to their fate. That's why it's so important to ask them to take you before it's too late. But maybe they could intervene if we endanger the ones (good people) they have chosen to save.

INTENSITY IS THE KEY WORD. An earthquake 2 or 3 high in magnitude (nuclear powerplant explosion for ETs) is nothing for us. But a 6 or 7 EQ (10 to 50 KT bombs for them) is another story. Imagine a 8 or 9 EQ (more than 1 MT for them) with the casualties coming with it. I do understand ETs.

They could use 'natural' catastrophe on Earth against us to prevent a 'spiritual earthquake' that would be a catastrophe for us (physically living) once deads (spiritually living).

To be continued...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That's not an article, that's a blog.

Just another persons ramblings spewed out onto the internet, probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.

The universe is a pretty big place, we have yet to get people further than our moon. It is going to be a very long time before any aliens have anything to worry about from mankind.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
PART 3/3

By the end of next week will start the disclosure process by which EVIDENCES WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER A VOLONTERED RAPTURE.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
That's not an article, that's a blog.

Just another persons ramblings spewed out onto the internet, probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.

The universe is a pretty big place, we have yet to get people further than our moon. It is going to be a very long time before any aliens have anything to worry about from mankind.

Sorry, I have just changed the links in the first post. NOW, please go back to the first post (OP) to discover the articles.

The universe is a pretty big place in the PHYSICAL WORLD. In the SPIRITUAL WORLD, where the atomic bombs make suffer ETs and deads, it's another 'matter'!

edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by alex45

Another thread about something happening in the near future?

Can't you guys ever make a post after something happens?

No, you should be warned about the reason for which they will intervene in the manner they will.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
why didn't they intervene before the first nuclear war ?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by alex45

yes

To what?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I too have been wondering about ET and events in NK. Perhaps we shall see First Contact take place this week. I doubt that will happen but it would be nice! It is time humanity grew up. What does have me thinking though, are the world powers being told by ET to deal with NK?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why didn't they intervene before the first nuclear war ?

Maybe you've missed this in the previous posts:

Why didn't they intervene before?

Firstly, most of the ETs living very far from us discovered for the first time we had the capabilities to use a nuclear weapon in 1945. Then, they came here to do their best to avoid new human (and ETs) casualties during the cold war.

Secondly, they couldn't stop something they weren't sure it would occur because of the prime directive which is not to intervene in the freewill of humankind UNLESS EVIDENCE IS SHOWED BY HUMAN BEINGS.

There must be a FIRST TIME to conclude that we are able to use the atomic bombs and are willing to use them. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the necessary misdeeds to wait before being allowed by a higher hierarchy to intervene.

.../...

UNLESS EVIDENCE WAS SHOWED BY HUMAN BEINGS TO USE EFFECTIVELY ATOMIC BOMBS, THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE. It's one thing to reach the nuclear capability, it's another to build bombs and use them. AGAIN, FREEWILL IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE.

.../...

No one can accuse someone else about a crime he didn't make yet. ETs couldn't intervene before such a crime has been duly noted. Hence, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

ETs don't play like in the movie Minority Report (charging someone for a crime that didn't occur yet, and then been prosecuted).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I too have been wondering about ET and events in NK. Perhaps we shall see First Contact take place this week. I doubt that will happen but it would be nice! It is time humanity grew up. What does have me thinking though, are the world powers being told by ET to deal with NK?

World powers will be warned very soon with the coming evidences and the message going with them...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

A search of your source leads me to conclude that these are just ramblings of one man and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that , Eric Julien used to be part of the exopolitics movement but even Michael Salla has removed his support for Mr Julien's views .

I had increasingly developed misgivings over his analysis of the crop circle data, his selective use of extraterrestrial communications, and especially his May 25 Atlantic coast impact prediction. On April 23, I informed Eric that I could not support his public campaign and that I believed he was misinterpreting the available data. Eric subsequently decided to resign from the Exopolitics Institute and has withdrawn from all Institute activities and events. He has decided to devote himself over the next month to warn as many people as possible of a comet collision that he believes is highly likely, and the need to save as many lives as possible.

Consequently, I publicly disassociate myself with any prediction of a devastating comet strike on or around May 25.
Furthermore, I publicly disassociate myself from speculation on a possible link between extraterrestrials and the comet as a punitive action against a possible preemptive nuclear war against Iran.
I subsequently will withdraw references to a comet strike as a possible extraterrestrial response from my exopolitics website.
exopolitics.org...

It says something when Michael E. Salla doesn't believe it .
At best this belongs in skunk works .

World powers will be warned very soon with the coming evidences and the message going with them...

Mr Julien ... is that you ?

edit on 14-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Op, you do realize that there is a giant never ending nuclear explosion right next door to us right?

Mans pathetic attempts to make hell fire is not even an afterthought in comparrison.

This is not including all the super novas etc in the galaxy.

Your pathetic beliefs do not make a mountain into a mole hill.

Please seek counselling, your world view is idiotic.

Aliens are not comming to save us any more than jesus is. They are not afraid of our pathetic weapons, to travel here from another star, they would need shielding that would protect them from our nukes, just to survive in interstellar space for the trip.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45

reply to post by alex45

yes

To what?

your title

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

PART 3/3

By the end of next week will start the disclosure process by which EVIDENCES WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER A VOLONTERED RAPTURE.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I will hold you to those words.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex, this is the exact opposite. Michael Salla lied about how things happened with Eric Julien. Read this article:

ÉRIC JULIEN DISASSOCIATED FROM EXOPOLITICS INSTITUTE AND MICHAEL SALLA

As a matter of fact, Salla wrote an article saying that, finally, the conditional tsunami alert could have changed the course of the events with Iran, even after having 'dissociated himself from Eric Julien' (YOU SEE THE HYPOCRISIS OF SALLA IN HIS OWN WORDS):

The third explanation that there may have been an extraterrestrial factor in terms of a possible ‘divine strike’ that helped deter the Bush administration from pursuing its preemptive nuclear war plans for Iran needs to be considered. The way in which extraterrestrials communicated such a possible ‘Divine Strike’ to the Bush administration, the Pentagon and the general public; and the actual way in which such a ‘Divine Strike’ would have unfolded can be best deduced from historical precedents over extraterrestrial intervention in the deactivation and/or destruction of nuclear weapons. In the author’s view, preemptive extraterrestrial action to prevent a planned nuclear strike against Iran was a credible deterrent for policy makers seriously contemplating a nuclear strike against Iran.

In conclusion, 'Divine Strake' appears to have been a red line that the Pentagon/Bush administration finally did not cross and have backed off indefinitely. If extraterrestrials did or planned to intervene as the above analysis suggests, then the world's first preemptive nuclear war has been put off indefinitely as a result of extraterrestrial intervention. Furthermore, exopolitical debates in the public realm over the extent and nature of extraterrestrial intervention may have impacted on the policy making process. The possible actions that extraterrestrials might have taken to prevent a preemptive nuclear war against Iran growing public awareness of this, may have been a significant deterrent for policy makers in the Bush administration.

“Divine Strake” vs. ‘Divine Strike’

You can read this article too about the Miclael Salla's preface of Eric Julien's book that this latter rejected The Science of Extraterrestrials:

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by alex45

yes

To what?

your title

I fully agree too.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM