It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything You Need to Know So Far About the Gosnell Trial. The media blackout GRAPHIC!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Even 24 weeks is by far too long. That's horrible!

The law needs changing.

I'm curious as to when the latest point is that a woman can determine if she's pregnant. Whatever that is, add maybe a week to it and draw the line right there. imho.

The unborn are the most helpless of people, and their rights need to be protected.

edit on 14-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If there was a just and caring and loving God this would be the time for him to step out into the open and put an end to this barbarism and every other kind of injustice, murder, warring, deviant behaviour, blah, blah, blah....

But alas, we're led to believe this is a test of human free will and endurance in accepting it over the millennia. There is no justice for the unborn, the weak, the helpless, the starving ...

There are voices who speak out but sadly they lay blame with humanities so-called "free will" instead of upon that biblical entity who could ..... no make that should !

Oh well, pass the collection plate and say three Hail Mary's !

edit on 14-4-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

So, you think it's now kosher to accuse ALL abortion doctors of the same things that Kermit Gosnell conducted at his clinic?

That's setting a very dangerous precedent.

And for all the injustices the pro-life people speak of, they seem to have little opposition to sending little boys and little girls off to die in their little wars.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Okay, Look I am soooo freaking sick right now....I have not seen these PICS posted. PLEASE VIEW ONLY IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO...MY GOD! I really don't care if you believe in God or not. This kind of MURDER is wrong....I am sad. I am not saying that the morning after pill is a no no, BUT COMMON! Sick...And Please God Forgive us, for not respecting at least the CHANCE at life.
clinicquotes.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

At this point in time there are VERY FREAKING FEW MISTAKES, You have Birth Control IF YOU DON'T MAKE SURE THE GUY HAS A CONDOM ON AND YOU ARE NOT ON THE PILL OR HOW BOUT THIS, BE ON THE PILL AND USE A CONDOM, The Morning after Pill, freaking tests at the DOLLAR STORE for A BUCK that will tell you if you are pregnant in less than a week, IF YOU HAVE NO CASH and think you might be..OH NO LETS WAIT UNTIL THE BABY IS LIKE 4 -7MONTHS DEVELOPED! FREAKING SELFISH...THERE ARE WAYS AROUND IT LIKE BEING SMART...If you have to freaking make a mistake TAKE CARE OF IT....DON'T wait until the baby has to feel more pain than you would ever dare endure. I know there are things that happen, but ABORTION IS NOT A PILL/CONDOM/FOAM/Diaphragm,
Freaking Make a mistake CHECK IT OUT RIGHT AWAY...DON'T WAIT till little fingers and feet are there, Freaking SELFISH...Look, You have your CHOICE, BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER,,,,What do SOME of you people want to make FREAKING SURE the baby feels the pain you do not want to (But will have to at some point)endure..I guess you are now God and decide when that baby gets to feel it, when you wait so long.

By the way, I said nothing bad about the morning after pill. This was about SELFISH people who are STUPID.

edit on 15-4-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The excuse was that inspections and extra attention would unnerve women there for procedures and make them uncomfortable. At least what I read somewhere. When they went in the saw women wrapped in bloody blankets and sitting on bloody chairs and etc in the "recovery" areas.
edit on 15-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Media blackout is because it's boring ...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by SpaDe_

So, you think it's now kosher to accuse ALL abortion doctors of the same things that Kermit Gosnell conducted at his clinic?

That's setting a very dangerous precedent.

And for all the injustices the pro-life people speak of, they seem to have little opposition to sending little boys and little girls off to die in their little wars.

Pro-life organisations mainly consist of that 'special' type of people who mistakenly believe that they not only know what is best for themselves, but for everyone else as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I'm curious as to when the latest point is that a woman can determine if she's pregnant.

From what I have heard, 9 months.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Justice??? For what??? I mean what did he do exactly? Save a bunch of poor kids from being raised by their crack head, drug addicted mothers? Half of them were probably retarded from the drugs anyway.... If I would have been one of those babies, I would have thanked him before he cut my neck....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
He has condemned himself to consequences far worse than any earthly court could ever prosecute or punish him for-if anyone ever had reason to hope+wish that "death" is the end-it's this thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

By the same token,please don't assume that all pro-life people approve of war.I am pro-life,and i am completely opposed to governments and presidents using other people's children as the cannon fodder for their little war games.I'm pretty damn sure i'm not the only pro-lifer who feels that way either.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Have'nt you heard? there's no more need for the inconvenience of using birth control-you don't even need to go once every three months for a quick shot of Depro-Provera-Godsakes-how quaint and puritanical

Abortion IS the new birth control,did'nt you know? I mean it's only a human life,exactly the same as a used tampon-extract and flush.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circumstance
Oh, good grief...there is no conspiracy/blackout from the media. I heard about this case from the MSM in print and on t.v. over a year ago! Yeah, that's right over a year ago. There was not tons of coverage back then but that's par for the course; it is not, however, some conspiracy.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

It is the trial and the details that have been revealed that are being ignored. When he was first arrested there was some coverage. But during the trial, which is current news, the reserved press section was empty. Crickets. The press is obsessed with Jodi Arias who is accused of killing one person. The Dr. in this case is on trial for 8 murders and based on his 20 plus years in service one would have to believe that the number of victims he is on trial for killing is only a small drop in his bloody bucket.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Circumstance
Oh, good grief...there is no conspiracy/blackout from the media. I heard about this case from the MSM in print and on t.v. over a year ago! Yeah, that's right over a year ago. There was not tons of coverage back then but that's par for the course; it is not, however, some conspiracy.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

It is the trial and the details that have been revealed that are being ignored. When he was first arrested there was some coverage. But during the trial, which is current news, the reserved press section was empty. Crickets. The press is obsessed with Jodi Arias who is accused of killing one person. The Dr. in this case is on trial for 8 murders and based on his 20 plus years in service one would have to believe that the number of victims he is on trial for killing is only a small drop in his bloody bucket.

Right. Its a damn conspiracy if I ever saw one.
They want to keep the ignorant abortion happy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
wow, this is crazy, i am pro choice, but NOT pro murder, their is a
limit on how long one can wait to make the decision.

Ok...so where do you draw the line? 3 weeks after conception or 3 years after birth? How does time relate? Is it that a 3 week old embryo does not sufficiently resemble a child we have known?

If you are going to support pro-choice then hell, I say make it good to 3 years after birth, that way if you decide you have made a mistake by having a baby you can eliminate the problem.

Personally I think that abortion is barbaric. How can any civilized person condone the murder of babies?

The only difference between killing a baby that is first term and one that is 3 years old is that someone has had the chance to get to know the child. If you disagree, then what is the difference between the murder of a first term and one that is a week from being born? Seriously....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOv3rminD
reply to post by Rezlooper

Justice??? For what??? I mean what did he do exactly? Save a bunch of poor kids from being raised by their crack head, drug addicted mothers? Half of them were probably retarded from the drugs anyway.... If I would have been one of those babies, I would have thanked him before he cut my neck....

Do you thank your mother for not having aborted you?

Not all abortions are crack addicted babies, and oh: Who elected you God to make decisions about who should live and who should die?

You, sir, are a barbarian. How can a civilized person condone the slaughter of innocents?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

Pro-life organisations mainly consist of that 'special' type of people who mistakenly believe that they not only know what is best for themselves, but for everyone else as well.

Pro-choice organizations mainly consist of that "special" type of people who mistakenly believe that they not only know what is best for themselves, but for everyone else as well. They take on the roll of God and decide who has the right to live, and who does not.

Why not extend the woman's right to abort their child out to 3 years after birth? Wtf is the difference?

How can a civilized people condone the murder of innocents? Does the unborn child not have any rights?

Tell me truly: What is the difference between a slave and an unborn child with regards to rights? Think about that...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by SpaDe_

Correct me if I am wrong, but are they not all ending the lives of unborn children? How is what they do different other than that of degree?

How is there a difference between ending the life of an 8 month old fetus versus ending the life of a 3 year old?

How is there a difference between ending the life of a first term fetus vs one that is a week or 2 from conception?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Update from the Grand Jury....estimate of killings into the hundreds.... Dr. protected by a statute of limitations...

In Philadelphia, Pa., over a course of decades, according to a Pennsylvania grand jury, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, a wealthy abortionist who specialized in terminating the lives of babies late in pregnancy, murdered "hundreds" of born babies by either suctioning out their brains or slitting the backs of their necks to sever their spinal cords.

Infanticide vs. homicide technicality.... Explain that to the defenseless and the nameless....

But the grand jury that charged him with these murders lamented that the Pennsylvania statute-of-limitations law prohibits someone from being charged with infanticide if the alleged killing of an infant occurred two or more years ago. They also lamented that Gosnell was able to destroy records that could have documented multitudinous acts of homicide his staff described in sworn testimony.

The grand jury concluded that the statute-of-limitations on infant-killing was helping Gosnell get away with killing hundreds of born babies.

"We recommend that the legislature amend the statute of limitations so that infanticide is treated as what it is--homicide," said the grand jury in its report.

There is a special place for Dr. Gosnell and all those who worked for him in hell....

"It is important to extend the statute of limitations not only because of the seriousness of the offense, but also because the crime is hard to discover," said the grand jury. "Gosnell, we are convinced, committed hundreds of acts of infanticide. He got away with them for decades because they all took place inside his clinic. We are disappointed that we can charge him for only the babies he let die in the past two years. Homicide has no statute of limitations, and neither should infanticide."

The worst of the worst

"Tina Baldwin corroborated that this was Gosnell’s standard procedure," said the report. "She explained that after a fetus was expelled, Gosnell 'used to go ahead and do the suction in the back of the neck.' She saw this 'hundreds' of times."

Baldwin testified to the grand jury in graphic detail about how Gosnell would suction out the brains of a living baby, crush its head, or slit its neck--after the baby was out of the mother's body.

"She said that he would 'crack' the neck after the head was out--when only the baby’s torso was still inside the mother--and then suction the brain matter out," the grand jury report described her testimony at one point.

WARNING! GRAPHIC PHOTOS
cnsnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join