It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a sorrowful and great majority remained indifferent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A new visionary received this sad message from Our Lord on the evening of and the next
day after the Feast of Divine Mercy. Pray, turn to Our Lord, He begs us to....

oracionesydevocionescatolicas.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

thank you for this

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I checked out your website.
WARNING TO THOSE WHO DO SO .. turn the sound off on your computer.
The music is really 'in your face'.
I briefly looked over the first few 'messages' that this person claims are from heaven.

I have a great deal of issue with This one
Supposedly Heaven said - TO BE FORGIVEN SOME SINS REQUIRE GREAT ATONEMENT, REPARATION, AND PENITENCE

Last I saw, the only thing required of forgiveness from God is sincerely being sorry and asking God for forgiveness.
The catchism of the Catholic Church

Unless Christianity (both Protestant and Catholic) are wrong about forgiveness .. and the Buddhists actually have it correct. Then this 'message from Heaven' would be accurate. It's really more Buddhist than Christian.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
oracionesydevocionescatolicas.com...

You can say what you want about the message but since it uses the term little one it becomes very interesting. That term has a few levels of hidden meanings in itself.
. Thank your for posting it. If someone ever calls you that take it as the greatest compliment you have ever gotten.

edit on 11-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Gods now use the medium of the internet to contact people?

Seems legit

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Gods now use the medium of the internet to contact people?

Seems legit

Why not? Especially at a "time" where people have forgotten how to listen to the voice within.

Internet... books... words... thoughts... feelings... they are all just patterns in the totality of existence and possibility.

I haven't listened to the OP video, but I find the automatic dismissive mindset interesting when it's the medium, not the message, that is causing the rejection. In fact rejection of the medium prevents even giving a message a chance. *shrug*

I've long held that if God/Tao/Infinity/The Universe were to have a personal webpage, it would use awful animated gifs and awkward fonts because the only people the message would be any use to are those who can see past the surface appearance to recognize the underlying gold.
edit on 11-4-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Thank you colbe,

Please continue on doing the Lords work and spreading the Gospel and bringing Hope and Truth to anybody anyway you can....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

Why not? Especially at a "time" where people have forgotten how to listen to the voice within.

'schizophrenia'?

I haven't listened to the OP video, but I find the automatic dismissive mindset interesting when it's the medium, not the message, that is causing the rejection. In fact rejection of the medium prevents even giving a message a chance. *shrug*

Well what I find even more interesting is when people rush to the defense of any kind of supernatural/spiritual/superstitious claim without even considering the source.......(it's not a video).

Have a quick read of the letter contained in the link, whenever you can....and you might come to the same conclusion as I did. That is that the web is filled with many such cries for attention and the author of the letter in question is no exception. It is in fact quite typical...

I've long held that if God/Tao/Infinity/The Universe were to have a personal webpage, it would use awful animated gifs and awkward fonts because the only people the message would be any use to are those who can see past the surface appearance to recognize the underlying gold.

You mean like all those nutjob creationist/conspiracy websites?

Ive often wondered what kind of mind has the credulity to give them the time of day.

And now I know

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I checked out your website.
WARNING TO THOSE WHO DO SO .. turn the sound off on your computer.
The music is really 'in your face'.
I briefly looked over the first few 'messages' that this person claims are from heaven.

I have a great deal of issue with This one
Supposedly Heaven said - TO BE FORGIVEN SOME SINS REQUIRE GREAT ATONEMENT, REPARATION, AND PENITENCE
Last I saw, the only thing required of forgiveness from God is sincerely being sorry and asking God for forgiveness.
The catchism of the Catholic Church

Unless Christianity (both Protestant and Catholic) are wrong about forgiveness .. and the Buddhists actually have it correct. Then this 'message from Heaven' would be accurate. It's really more Buddhist than Christian.

It is not "MY" website.

FlyersFan, hi, you're back and I thought after your rejection of the Holy Mass in Heaven and your explanations why it isn't offered in Heaven got wilder and way out there, you bowed out with your announcement never to return to my threads. ???

The IN CAPS is correct. You're sounding pretty Protestant denying all three, atonement, reparation and penitence. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving. No one unholy enters Heaven.

Your denial, why would there be Purgatory? Our sufferings here are a part of atonement and if not completed here, Purgatory. Yes, we do repent from the heart and confess our sins to God, He forgives us...ie Catholics have to go to Confession. You STILL must make reparation for your sins here or over the veil in Purgatory. That is what Jesus means when He said until the last farthing.

Matthew 5:26 Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369 Gods now use the medium of the internet to contact people?

Seems legit

Prezbo,

Private revelation no matter how you happen to read it or hear of it is legit. God speaks to every generation
through chosen messengers. Look at the times, God wouldn't be silent in these loss of faith, such dark times.

Does anyone one know the specific verse which states..."when the Gospel is preached worldwide?" The internet
fulfills that verse.

God bless you Prezbo,

colbe

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
LittlebyLittle, ErgoTheConclusion and godlover25,

Your posts make me smile and give me hope. There are so many people saying no to God and to the messages.
Read them, no one talks like that down here....truly. Take the good from them. I was converted/reverted
by private revelation.

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2...Catholic messages

www.catholicbinder.com... direct Catholic messages to read

ft111.com... ....daily Protestant messages

www.openheaven.com... ....more Protestant messages

pretty new to me but look, the anonymous seer, read about her spiritual director and see who he is pictured
with... important concerning the Holy Father and prophesied events...

www.locutions.org...

colbe,

p.s. I love you FlyersFan, you are like a sister....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

(OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS) Little One -Beloved I know you should be tired because We have been without rest, but it’s necessary that you write this down. It’s like your supermarket shopper,

Do you see how easy it was for this writer to think up words and proclaim them to be from a god? This was how all of the gods were invented in the first place.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

(OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS) Little One -Beloved I know you should be tired because We have been without rest, but it’s necessary that you write this down. It’s like your supermarket shopper,

Do you see how easy it was for this writer to think up words and proclaim them to be from a god? This was how all of the gods were invented in the first place.

Hi jigger,

I am not trying to argue. Actually, God so respects every person and we see in the prophets, messengers, each
prophet's messages reads or sounds a bit different....like people. God imparts what He wishes to say in the
style of thinking and way of speech via the person He is speaking through. God can do this, He can do anything.

Seee....the respect. I am remembering an older message, God explains what I just said. I will look for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Hi jigger,

I am not trying to argue. Actually, God so respects every person and we see in the prophets, messengers, each
prophet's messages reads or sounds a bit different....like people. God imparts what He wishes to say in the
style of thinking and way of speech via the person He is speaking through. God can do this, He can do anything.

Seee....the respect. I am remembering an older message, God explains what I just said. I will look for it.

an excerpt...

November 21, 2008
6:50 AM
From the Still, Small, Inner Voice

....Yes, you are hearing your own thoughts but since your thoughts are in accord with what I want to convey, then I say again I anoint you and bless you for that. You are correct in saying that I direct your thoughts because you have surrendered your will to me. I use your own words, your writing style to transmit the thoughts I put into your mind. Therefore, do not fear that you are saying things I did not say. Do not fear that you will be held accountable for what you many times think I did not say but you write anyway. I look into your heart and see your sincere desire to serve me since your joy comes out of serving me. Do not worry on what people say against you. That is to be expected. You know how much opposition my Son Jesus encountered on His short stay on earth. You very well know the prophets of old and the latter day saints had to endure to serve me and my son (Jesus)....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Hi jigger,

And it is impossible for man to think up such thoughts? I have yet to hear any words of wisdom beyond man's ability to think of.

If you were to impart your knowledge to a child you might say this (listen to the absurd break from reality at the end):

Gravity holds everything to the ground.
Water evaporates, rises into the air, and then rains down again.
Hydrogen gas is lighter than air.
The earth orbits the sun every 365 days.
And, oh yeah, there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being that created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Private revelation no matter how you happen to read it or hear of it is legit. God speaks to every generation
through chosen messengers. Look at the times, God wouldn't be silent in these loss of faith, such dark times.

So after failing to reach the world for 2,000 years, this God thinks a text file posted on an obscure website is going to change that? really?

How can you be so gullible? its so obviously written by the owner of the webpage in question, in a transparent attempt to gain views/traffic/popularity/attention.

God bless you Prezbo,

Don't want it, don't need it.

And I find it very condescending that you think I do.....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It is not "MY" website.

Oh please .... you didn't author it but you provided it.
Therefore .. it's referenced as your website.

your explanations why it isn't offered in Heaven got wilder and way out there,

No dude. Your attempt to say that Mass is necessary in heaven was incorrect.
I presented the facts which are the direct teachings of the Catholic church on the matter.
Being protestant, you cling to your own beliefs and reject the Catholic teaching.

You're sounding pretty Protestant denying all three, atonement, reparation and penitence. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving. No one unholy enters Heaven.

The fake 'message' wasn't talking about entering heaven .. it was talking about being forgiven. That all three are needed for forgiveness. And that simply isn't true. Only sincere repentence is required for forgiveness. That's it. Atonement, reparation and penitence is NOT required for forgiveness .. that's 'extra' to 'make up for' sin which is totally different from forgiveness.

So you have connected to a source that is getting theology wrong ... again.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It is not "MY" website.

Oh please .... you didn't author it but you provided it.
Therefore ..Text it's referenced as your website.

your explanations why it isn't offered in Heaven got wilder and way out there,

No dude. TextYour attempt to say that Mass is necessary in heaven was incorrect.
I presented the facts which are the direct teachings of the Catholic church on the matter.
Being protestant, you cling to your own beliefs and reject the Catholic teaching.

You're sounding pretty Protestant denying all three, atonement, reparation and penitence. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving. No one unholy enters Heaven.

The fake 'message' wasn't talking about entering heaven .. it was talking about being forgiven. That all three are needed for forgiveness. And that simply isn't true. Only sincere repentence is required for forgiveness. That's it. Atonement, reparation and penitence is NOT required for forgiveness .. that's 'extra' to 'make up for' sin which is totally different from forgiveness.

So you have connected to a source that is getting theology wrong ... again.

I don't have a "website" FlyersFan, I posted an important message from Heaven at ATS taken from a website with the seer's messages.

People can read, the nutty things you said to support the Holy Mass is NOT offered in Heaven made you finally say "I am out of here" in that discussion. And now you're returned. I share, the Heavenly liturgy is the Mass offered in Heaven. Reasons, a priest is a priest forever, man continues to sin, Christ's one time bloody sacrifice is presented to the Father in an unbloody manner in Heaven also, much of John's Revelation is about the Mass offered in Heaven. The Father's desire, that we never forget the "eternal" sacrifice.

I humbly ask you repeatedly to keep my posts together, instead you continue to do the same but you get to talk more while what I shared, incomplete so distorted. That's why it is done. Underline what you wish to comment on but keep the post in it's entirety. My request ignored is pride.

I don't see the words IN CAPS you objected to in the message? Important, the messenger is not from our country, the messages are a TRANSLATION. So your searching to find something wrong with these messages is so obvious and lame.

FlyersFan, you persist in trashing YET to BE approved private revelation. You approve yourself of repeatedly rejected by the local bishops...Medjugorje (now taken over by the Vatican for investigation) but tell everyone else, they must WAIT for approval by the Church. And NEVER have you responded to why were the messages to St. Faustina first disproved than approved? Pride of men saying no. If the Church continued to listen to someone like you back then, we would not have the special graces, the gift of Divine Mercy Sunday and Our Lord's heartfelt messages to all of mankind given to Faustina. Pope John Paul II, thank Heavens, brought them to light for further investigation. Take the good in the messages and do not listen to FlyersFan. She is not God.

Check the OP, Our Lord in the message given on the evening of April 7th is talking about people's disinterest, rejection of the promise of His mercy, especially given on the 7th, Divine Mercy Sunday and people's disbelief in the Eucharist, etc.

God bless you FlyersFan,

colbe

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hi jigger,

And it is impossible for man to think up such thoughts? I have yet to hear any words of wisdom beyond man's ability to think of. If you were to impart your knowledge to a child you might say this (listen to the absurd break from reality at the end):

Gravity holds everything to the ground.
Water evaporates, rises into the air, and then rains down again.
Hydrogen gas is lighter than air.
The earth orbits the sun every 365 days.
And, oh yeah, there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being that created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die.

I went to the bother to give the reason revealed in private revelation why the messages to each prophet, seer, has a different tone, style. You respond with zip.

Notice your protest, you said it perfectly, God is directing you jigger.

"If you were to impart your knowledge to a child you might say this".....

Exactly, mankind's knowledge compared to God's knowing, we all are like children. That's the mystery and the draw to God, how can He be so "simple" and at the same time, so "complex?" He has all knowledge, why He gently speaks to us as you would to a small child.

Jesus says 'be like a child", remember? God is sweet.

God bless you my friend,

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I posted an important message from Heaven at ATS taken from a website with the seer's messages.

No .. you posted what someone ALLEGES is a message from heaven.
That's NOT 'an important message from Heaven'.
Those are two totally different things.

the nutty things you said to support the Holy Mass is NOT offered in Heaven made you finally say "I am out of here" in that discussion.

1 - I am not the nutty one. I posted facts. The Church teaching .. there is NO MASS IN HEAVEN.
2 - The reason I didn't bother posting anything else is because YOU won't listen to what the Church teaches. You are protestant now so I guess that makes sense that you would reject Catholic Church teaching and just cling to your own 'nutty things'.

FlyersFan, you persist in trashing YET to BE approved private revelation.

Colbe .. you persist in calling these alleged messages 'yet to be approved' but ...
1 - there is no such thing as a 'yet to be approved' apparition in the Catholic Church.
2 - nearly all alleged apparitions are declared false by the church and so they were never 'yet to be approved' ... so if anyone called them 'yet to be approved' .. they would have been totally wrong.
3 - You are misleading the people. That's what demons do. Beware.

Take the good in the messages and do not listen to FlyersFan. She is not God.

There is no good in false apparitions. The devil sprinkles the bad with a taste of truth in order to sucker in people. And no .. I'm not God .. but neither are you and that is why we are to listen to the Catholic Church on these matters. I'm glad I do. It's too bad that you don't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join