It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Religion doesn't bring comfy feelings especially if you beleive in Jesus. It teaches that life involves suffering. No new theory you can come up with will get around this.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

There is no proof here. Just a hypothesis. One that I myself made when I was 16 years old.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Is An Alien Message Embedded In Our Genetic Code?
Apr 1, 2013 11:27 AM ET // by Ray Villard

ANALYSIS: Are We Living in a Hologram?

This interpretation leads them to a farfetched conclusion: that the genetic code, “appears that it was invented outside the solar system already several billions years ago.” This statement endorses the idea of panspermia, the hypothesis that Earth was seeded with interstellar life. It’s certainly a novel and bold approach to galaxy conquest if we imagine this was a deliberate Johnny Appleseed endeavor by super-beings. However, there are other possibilities too. I’ve previously written about the far-out notion that the universe we observe was built just for us and exists inside a computer program (with apologies to The Matrix film trilogy). Therefore the idea that some programmer somewhere wrote the genetic code for life in their model universe is consistent with the authors’ suggestions. Biological SETI inevitably smacks head-on into an idea that is completely antithetical to science: the concept of intelligent design (ID). The proposition of ID is that our biology is so complex it must have been engineered by a higher power.

Hell Not The Matrix !! ((( Tron Legacy ))

Quorra

Quorra is a skilled warrior and confidante to Kevin Flynn, who saved her from CLU's purge of the ISOs. She is the last remaining member of a group of 'isomorphic algorithms' destroyed by CLU. Anxious to experience the outside world, Quorra accompanies Sam to escape the grid and enter the real world. She is played by Olivia Wilde.

TRON: Legacy - Ending scene

a Being Coming into our World ! from a Inner World

Well if anyone Watched the Ending of Tron Legacy !! you know what I mean !

But what Peope Dont Understand Ther is a somthing like a Tron innerworld or like The Matrix!!!

ITS CALLED DImensions !!!!!!!!!

Then we have ......

Battlestar Galatica Cylon Human Hybrids !

and the last episode ending on that too!

Last 10 Minutes of Battlestar Galactica | Extended Credits

(Short Verson )
"Battlestar Galactica" Final Scene (HD)

Well just think of Most of the Worlds Mythology
Sumarian / Greek / Roman / Norse / etc... as all the gods came from above

edit on 11-4-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
so let me get this straight

athiests

so you think theres no god
now evolution is apparently BS
so...
it must be aliens

lololloololollololol

i guess scientists subtituted the term "god done it".. to "aliens done it"
hilarious turnaround,

arent you pathetic religious brainwashed whackos??

Why do you think people bash you? - Considering the mysteries and clues of the human history being more than what these main stream scientists say, it is quite normal to think there may have been another origin

But the way religious ones do it:

- There is no IF, there is no ALIEN, ONLY GOD because the book says so, IF GOD can be from another PLANET, GALAXY, DIMENSION - would still be alien to the planet, But NO !! MUST BE GOD and let's not try to find out what the BOOK says in METAPHORS - WHAT THEY MEAN, let's literally start naming God God, evil and ugly beings DEMONS, Satan and nonsense!

Whackos! Just Religiously brainwashed whackos! If you thought clearly you would try to find out what something means and not just label all in 1 book that may have not been even accurately told as THE ONLY EXPLANATION

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
dp....
edit on 11-4-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Religion doesn't bring comfy feelings especially if you beleive in Jesus. It teaches that life involves suffering. No new theory you can come up with will get around this.

And you're talking about your personal take on Jesus, right? Just one interpretation out of thousands? Excuse me if I don't close the case on your word.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I see your getting a lot of backlash. If true this is a great discovery. Ignore the haters and disinformation agents.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The makers must be Humanoid , only humanoids can ditch an experiment gone wrong like this and have them wack each other with Mass destruction technology , instead of proper problem solving.

Thats why i wont care if i turn out to have any Extra terrestial DNA , they would be our parents who have left their child before they became mature and led them astray because they did not gave guidance to the child ( wich is us )

What kind of Race would it be if they created beings who are able to inflict destruction on a growing and massive scale and they dont seem to care , or intervene.

I just dont understand that if you create a little pet project called earth , or mankind your not having active oversight on this project , we are on the brink off exporting our high tech weaponry to space ( if not already happening in various black projects ) if i would be an Extra terrestial race i wouldnt want Humans messing around with things way beyond their understanding.

A friends once made a very bright comment about supposed ET activity on our planet , he said : they sure wouldnt come here , if they did they would not bring or carry any equipment because if they would drop a laser weapon we would reverse engineer it and next time they would fly around we would have a Miljon men equipped with high tech laser weaponry blasting them out of the sky.

They must be smart , because coming here is dumb , and then we are not even talking about the : who is your Spokesman part.

TheGreazel.

edit on 11-4-2013 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Scientists from Kazakhstan

Are scientists from there supposed to be taken at their word? I mean, if this list is correct then there's only ONE geneticist there.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, I'm thinking that my neighbor with the third grade education and chronic plumber's buttcrack was correct when he said that all things were made from Spam.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think it goes even deeper when we consider the almost certainly unique earth-moon-sun configuration, which points to intelligent design oriented to life on Earth, including the evolution of the human being as self aware sentient observer.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Supporting Argument and Scientific Info.

A Perfect Reflection

Must See Video!

Is it just me or isn't that THE freakest info you've ever seen..?! (don't forget to review the strange moon facts).

And if that information and the vid didn't do the trick (in sufficiently cooking your noodle), let me just add this to finish the job.

The geometric diameter of the moon performs the complex gemetrical transformation of squaring the circle with that of the Earth! When taken together with the phenomenon of perfect solar eclipse at this moment in Earth history (when there are observers to bear witness to it) as well as lunar eclipse (by the shadow of the earth) ... OM freak'n G!

Translated to Vesica Pisces and the Flower of Life

See Image

EARTH-MOON-PYRAMID CODED IN THE CIRCLE SQUARED

“A tradition which has been credited by many learned men over the centuries is that the ancients encoded their knowledge of the world in the dimensions of their sacred monuments” John Michell. One ancient construction for “The Circle Squared” gives us truly remarkable information. Draw a circle within the existing “Square” (to represent the earth), a horizontal line connecting to the top point of the “Circle” (forming a pyramid), and a small square centered from top center of square to top center of circle, (draw a small circle inside, to represent the moon). The geometry of the two circles representing the Earth and Moon are exactly the ratio of our own Earth and Moon: 7920 miles: 2160 miles. And the geometry of the pyramid is exactly the proportions of the Great Pyramid at Giza: 51 degrees 51 minutes.

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks for making me wonder about the moons origins, I hadn't considered it for a while but I am very skeptical a bunch of rocks from a planet collision with Earth happened to collect at that exact distance to make all that possible.

Because the moon in early earth history was much closer to the Earth (it's still moving away at about 3cm/yr)

Early Earth's

Ocean Tides..

Moved far far inland, with salt water breaking up molecular re-combinations on a continual basis, thus driving a rapid process of evolution early in earth's history.

It is only now in Earth history, however, when man has fully evolved and is capable of observation, that the moon perfectly eclipses the sun.

So the moon is like a machine or a program of sorts running a program (whether by coincidence or not) in favor of the evolution of life on earth, in it's relationship to the Earth, as well as the sun and by extension the planets.

The moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets."
—Robert Jastrow
First Chairman, NASA Lunar Exploration Committee

"The moon is the mother of the universe."
~ Ancient Egyptian saying.

Strange Moon Facts

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So continuing with the rather more "conspiratorial" aspect of the moon let us say (however true).

Moon is Astro-engineered Intelligently Designed Object

The moon really is the strangest object in the known universe. No other moon in the entire solar system operates like our moon does and I'm not referring to tidal locking (same face to the host planet which occurs on 30 some other other moons). So it's unique as far as our solar system goes, this relationship not only between the planet and it's moon but also between the host planet moon AND sun. It's really either a freak coincidence or the most extraordinary fact of human existence and evolution - OR, we were MEANT to see it and recognize it's significance (moon as perfect reflection of sun, governing the night, yet precisely the same apparent circumference and diameter). That's just nuts, when we start to consider first last causes, but there it is. It's either meaningful and significant or, it is not and was either intended for us to notice or it was "just an accident". LOL That's freaky...

Moon-seed (of life) by Super-intelligent Design.

from the thread..

Contest with prize by me (there are further posts on it as the thread ensued and many very interesting ideas to say the least).

for the first truly original idea. I won! (and no it wasn't my contest) and I gave away all my stars at the end so it wasn't to win but only to discover and share info.

This isn't neccessarily philosophical, but I'd like to say this

There is scientific evidence that our moon, Luna, is an astroengineered object which was responsible for seeding life here on earth and which formed the cornerstone of our solar system and by extension, the galaxy, a feat of precision engineering that was accomplished approx 4.5 billion to 5.5 years ago and contained, imbedded in the design, already from its inception, with intent, the evolution of mankind.

In terms of philosophy, this would involve the idea that there is proof of superintelligent design in the formation of the human species within the unique geometric configuration and relationship between the earth, moon and sun.

Here's a starter piece highlighting only a fragment of the evidence to support this idea.

[snip vid already presented]

Philosophically, what I'm describing here then would be a new position, based on empirical data, which would refute or undermine the validity of an argument called "The Strong Anthropic Principal" which suggests that the data is in effect, meaningless, if only because if it were any different than what it is, we wouldn't be here in the first place to describe it ie: that it's "no big deal" because if it were any other way then there wouldn't be anything now would there.. - a proposition and argument which is the least "scientific" in orientation let's just say, and an absurd proposition if the data was meaningful or significant because it IS here to begin with (that's better).

Does it say anything though, the creation that IS there (see moon earth sun configuration)? And if so what precisely is the message that we're supposed to "get" as an embedded signature of sorts like a wink and a nod from none other than the creator himself, directed towards us as earth-based observers at this precise moment in earth and human evolution (when the moon perfectly reflects (as the light of the night) and perfectly eclipses, the sun). Not only that but at opposite solstices the moon rises at points equidistant at E/W of due north to that of the sun, mimicking the sun on an annual and therefore on a monthly basis as if tracking and imitating the sun. But the moon rotates the earth. This is and can only be significant or meaningful to an earth based, sentient observer!

I think it's funny. It makes me want to burst out laughing or crying or SOMEthing..

It's not insignificant. That's the thing..

The "Strong Anthropic Principal" is confounded. That's funny. imho.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. And no I'm not "loony" tunes. The data checks out.

It's up to each person to decide on just what kind of coincidence that would be in either case.

I'd rather believe that instead of leaving it up to chance that some sort of ancient moon-seed tech was used by whoever (might as well be God) who inserted it into the accretion disks of the Milky Way galaxy formation. "tested stones", "cornerstones" for a sure foundation. Increases the probability for life in our galaxy because if it can be done once (which it has) "you" (as God) would do it as many times as feasibly possible in the form of little assists wherever possible to create living worlds. If made by ancient ANCIENT aliens the timeframe is too long and the cause and effect framework (the galaxy) too large (unless the moon seeds are planted during galaxy formation) but who knows what lurks in a multiverse and maybe for some "time" as we think of it doesn't exist and sending out a pod of moons in formation (they might be like miniature black holes whatever) over 15 BILLION years ago, is "no biggie".

God, Aliens, who cares either way it would be pretty awesome to seriously consider - Intelligent Design. I think the data suggests that it MUST be seriously considered.

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."..? (could you imagine?!) "God" like the real God is one step ahead of EVERYONE right from the get go..wouldn't that be funny, builders didn't want or need their precious stones anymore (while terraforming maybe..) ie: they were left behind so God, the real God takes their unwanted, leftover "stones" and turns them into THIS - look around!

Therefore thus saith the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; he that believeth (trusts in, relies on, and adheres to that Stone) shall not hasten away [in sudden panic].

Isaiah 28:16

Things that make ME go "hmmmm" at the very least, but I figured it was worth sharing this theory and info for whatever it's worth.

Thanks OP and let me take this opportunity to thank GOD for the moon without which life as we know it would not exist.

NAM

Strange Moon Facts

I just think it's sooo trippy this concept and you can't run away from it only investigate it some more.

For further research and reading I recommend the book "Who Built The Moon?".

The moon is largely made up of the same mantal material as the earth, although also having material older than the earth itself, and was formed at approximately the same distance from the sun, so it's not a "captured body".

The "double whack" theory for lunar formation (earth hit by a roague planetoid) doesn't work either, because it doesn't explain the tilt of the axis of the earth properly, nor it's rotation speed then or now, and what are the odds.. especially given the moon's present configuration.

Therefore, a seed-object of some form must have sucked or pulled or expelled and spun off mantal material during the earth's formation. Given the evolutionary "programming" capabilities of the moon, a better hypothesis for both moon and earth formation involves the notion of some sort of astro-engineered object, like a small black hole or a metatronic platonic solid or something like that (we still don't understand the composition of the moon's interior ie: how it can ring like a bell, be largely hollow etc.).

"If so" (I sound like the narrator on ancient aliens), then it's fair to assume that the programming of DNA on earth was also embedded straight into the cosmological design of the earth-moon-sun system. In other words if the moon is some sort of astro-engineered seed of life then it only makes sense that it would also contain the necessary programming for the evolution of DNA in some form or another.

Thus, any multi-billion year theory in regards to the evolution of DNA and the human being and the evolution of life on earth MUST take this information into account.

That's it that's all for now.

Best Regards,

NAM

Strange Moon Facts.

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Moved far far inland, with salt water breaking up molecular re-combinations on a continual basis, thus driving a rapid process of evolution early in earth's history.

It is only now in Earth history, however, when man has fully evolved and is capable of observation, that the moon perfectly eclipses the sun.

So the moon is like a machine or a program of sorts running a program (whether by coincidence or not) in favor of the evolution of life on earth, in it's relationship to the Earth, as well as the sun and by extension the planets.

The moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets."
—Robert Jastrow
First Chairman, NASA Lunar Exploration Committee

"The moon is the mother of the universe."
~ Ancient Egyptian saying.

Strange Moon Facts

reply to post by Overtime

If it's been moving at a steady state ([Phage would probably know or could look it up in a heartbeat), then we can multiple by 3cm/year, to get the approximage distance at year two billion let us say which would be

6,000,000,000 cm's

So... how many kilometers is that?

well there's 100 cm's in a meter and a 1000 meters in a kilometer so, um..

6,000,000,000 cms is..

60,000 km's I think.. yeah I think that's it (just subtract 00's).

So at a steady state the moon, two billion years ago was 60,000 kilometers or 37mi 496.80yds closer to the earth.

So how much IS that?

Well the moon is now 384,403 km's away, so 60,000 closer is a fairly large percentage! That's a BIG moon!

I've learned that the moon was moving away from earth at a faster pace in ancient earth history, and thus would have been even closer to the earth than this calculation suggests.

Regards,

NAM

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The main question that comes to my mind is that IF this code was delivered to earth billions of years ago, why then did evolution still produce modern humans? Maybe the answer to this question is presented in the thread, and I overlooked it, so I will give more than a cursory glance later this evening, but for now that is what I am wondering.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I always thought everyhting on earth came to be because of something like this.

~CheerS!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"people they come together, people they fall apart"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Stop reading at the pic of that retarded alien from that brain rot of a B-schlock sci-fi turd, Prometheus.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So why does it have to be ALIEN, everything is always ALIEN. How about if DNA is just moving through the universe on an asteroid and crashs on a planet(this one maybe) and mix's with this planets primordial ooze and you have what ever the result is................us.

I know, its not complicated enough to make someone look smart and just because these scientist say we are of ALIEN DNA does not make it true, the way I read it there guessing at best and you are trying to ride there coat tails.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok, and don't take this the wrong way, like I'm in a snit for not getting attention, no it's more utter incredulity than anything else, but let me get this straight - I just came into this thread, one of THE most popular threads on ATS right now (front page top section) and in effect proved (for everyone to see and recognize) Earth evolution by super-intelligent and intentional design (not coincidence) from a first/last cause embedded right into the earth-moon-sun configuration. as it relates directly to the human evolution, even as the intended observer of the phenomenon itself, like some sort of hilarious wink and a nod from the creator himself to the human being ("you are included, you are loved and it's because of love that you were included from the originating thoughtform) - because it is framed in relative terms, in relative motion, to the rest of the galaxy and therefore by extension the whole cosmos, but from A-Z as if with intelligent, creative intentionality, and it's right in our face, right THERE in our most localized "backyard" - - how absurd then it is that such information would pass by completely unnoticed, unconsidered, schluffed off as of no meaning or consequence or significance of any kind, at all (not even a star for the effort).

How blind are we?

It's absurd.

And no you don't have to give me a star I don't want one, just wanted to point something out, something plain as each day and night, and also as the wobbling process generating perihelion and solstice as the moon holds the earth in a dynamic equilibrium balancing and harmony which is the cause of the entire cycle of life and evolution here on Earth.

reply to post by Overtime

You're most welcome.

It also makes this possible!

Perihelion and Solstice

- by holding the earth in a dynamic equilibrium balancing "wobble" and tilt on it's axis (we need to check the other planets in our solar system to see how their tilt compare to earth) which is perfectly balanced in favor of a living world right across the whole planet (as we enjoy today).

and the whole cycle of life on earth while ensuring that 90%+ of the Earth's water surrounding the whole planet is in liquid form and we know it times the cycles of life all the way to that of the human female's reproductive cycle including the human gestation period (pregnancy).

Haggai 2:15
“‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on—consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple.

Haggai 2:18
‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought:

Things that make ME go hmmmm.... and the Jewish calendar was a lunar calendar (maybe they knew what they were doing there as well - they're also good with money or so they say).

Give careful thought...

Hmmmm....

Strange Moon Facts

Maybe I just need to string together a new thread on it and see where that goes, that would be cool.

I'm linking of calling it

"Luna: A Strange Moon in Paradise"

Coming soon...

If I'm not happy with ATS's reaction/response to the info, then I'll just have to do something to change that, because this information is absolutely revelatory in regards to our true place in God's creation, and therefore filled with the possibility for humor at the expense of our own prior ignorance, when we really and truly GET that we actually ARE "children of God" nothing more nothing less, but it's the nothing less part that is the source of a lot of humor and joy for me, to see and recognize the implication of the in your face evidence of creative superintelligent design, with the human being INTENDED and included - FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

"I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega."

And I love you (the obvious REASON or purpose for everything).

So let me then be the first to say to God - I thank you father, that there is something to share instead of nothing at all, you are so generous as we can see, and what do you most want for us than that we be happy and learn how to live more fully and more freely and authentically self expressed as we are, accepted, intended and accepted and standing next to you as the Godhead (Father) on a mountaintop of cosmic evolution - what an honor and a privilege life is then, and it's something, quite obviously, of by far greater meaning, importance and significance than we're ever considered before - so THANK YOU God, if only for the opportunity to be here and to see it for myself - what an absolute marvel!

"What is man that thou art mindful of him, and the son of man that you visited him?"
(somewhere in the Bible, don't need to reference it page and verse for you to grasp the deeper meaning and significance).

There's so much more going on than meets the eye, but it too meets the eye and it's all around us and is we ourselves by virtue of our very existence (inclusion by creative intent).

That's an extraordinary and profound "re-frame" of the human being in creation, probably something more along the lines of what Jesus of Nazareth was really thinking of and being.

He saw the signs and read the intended allegory and what it was pointing to. Why can't we?

Best Regards,

NAM

Pic from the OP but reframed and explained in terms of the earth-moon-sun relationship as depicted.

And if it (the DNA program) came from anywhere, I think it came from or with the moon as the true seed of life for earth in our part of the galaxy. and when framed in the larger context, that amounts to a rather powerful galactic level of high precision engineering to say the least, unless the moon is like the seed of a seedpod and of life seeding ability was somehow developed &/or inserted into the galactic accretion disk, to ASSIST the formation of living worlds as it has here on earth.

That's fine point precision control but it can only be arising from a first/last cause or originating Creative Agency ie: God.

Aliens?

Who cares, not when God's handiwork is made known.

So many people these days are handing themselves over to "powers and principalities" it's ridiculous. Why make aliens into God, when there is already a God to marvel at even one who's made himself and his intentions known in time and history, and sometimes from time to time even in and through our own lives even in SPITE of ourselves, because life is story.

So the heart of the law of life and love is mercy, and that is God's heart which is creatively playful, however invisible as the domain of all new possibility.

The only real freedom then is IN God (accepted, reintegrated) when God becomes our very condition. That is the point that God has made his home with us with we his people and children and he our God. That's the end of the Bible.

..and the beginning of a new Creation.

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
lol, why do people argue over terms......a word is an empty shell until you give it meaning. An alien is an entity with origins not of this world........Of course we were created by aliens, but not even we are the doer of our own actions, all we can do is either enable actions, or prevent actions, same for aliens.....feel your self, the I Am the soul, not the body/mind, you can turn those on and off, that's not you, only your vehicle....meditate on it, when you walk, talk, look, all you are doing is witnessing. God is responsible for all, no one is the doer. .........It doesn't matter if you use angel, or another term,

A group of scientist could go to the moon, or mars, and genetically engineer a child,. If that child was sent to earth, its an alien.......If those scientists had kids, and they genetically engineered a life form, then that life form was created by an alien....

And for people to say why would god let this or that happen, don't know what god is.......there is a universal right and wrong, Its just this simple, what is necessary is right, and what is unnecessary is wrong........point blank. its all subjective, but relative to the right to life........

However, when we use the word god, a lot of people think of a being, which God is not.....The only way we could see what picture is created by all the forces in the universe when looked as a whole is to step out of the creation of the universe....we can not, but we can imagine.....

I believe god is on that level, not an extra terrestrial being, God wouldn't be a god at that point, it would be going backwards......, that is just a being, not the creator of the universe.....
edit on 11-4-2013 by FreshPrintz89 because: because spell check replaced the word soul with should

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So why does it have to be ALIEN, everything is always ALIEN. How about if DNA is just moving through the universe on an asteroid and crashs on a planet(this one maybe) and mix's with this planets primordial ooze and you have what ever the result is................us.
reply to post by Battleline

Well, this WOULD still be non-terrestrial DNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join