It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Good stuff, most people that understand metaphysics/spirituality/math//science/ and theology as one, will not be easy to find at all.....once your on that level only the spirit will direct you. with us being in the last days and there being about 7 billion people on the planet, and lets assume the 144 thousand saved soul in revelations is an interpretation of the enlighten, or soon to be. That would means you have 4.86 percent chance of meeting someone that has any real idea of what your talking about..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Could our genes have an intelligently designed “manufacturer’s stamp” inside them, written eons ago elsewhere in our galaxy?

Such a “designer label” would be an indelible stamp of a master extraterrestrial civilization that preceded us by many millions or billions of years.

And yet, humans contain so many genetic anaomolies,..or shall I suggest,.. mistakes....

....human genetic 'problems',.. that superior genetic 'engineers' would not allow into their petrii dishes.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

So why does it have to be ALIEN, everything is always ALIEN. How about if DNA is just moving through the universe on an asteroid and crashs on a planet(this one maybe) and mix's with this planets primordial ooze and you have what ever the result is................us.
reply to post by Battleline

Well, this WOULD still be non-terrestrial DNA.

lol, why do people argue over terms......a word is an empty shell until you give it meaning. An alien is an entity with origins not of this world........Of course we were created by aliens, but not even we are the doer of our own actions, all we can do is either enable actions, or prevent actions, same for aliens.....feel your self, the I Am the soul, not the body/mind, you can turn those on and off, that's not you, only your vehicle....meditate on it, when you walk, talk, look, all you are doing is witnessing. God is responsible for all, no one is the doer. .........It doesn't matter if you use angel, or another term,

A group of scientist could go to the moon, or mars, and genetically engineer a child,. If that child was sent to earth, its an alien.......If those scientists had kids, and they genetically engineered a life form, then that life form was created by an alien....

And for people to say why would god let this or that happen, don't know what god is.......there is a universal right and wrong, Its just this simple, what is necessary is right, and what is unnecessary is wrong........point blank. its all subjective, but relative to the right to life........

However, when we use the word god, a lot of people think of a being, which God is not.....The only way we could see what picture is created by all the forces in the universe when looked as a whole is to step out of the creation of the universe....we can not, but we can imagine.....

I believe god is on that level, not an extra terrestrial being, God wouldn't be a god at that point, it would be going backwards......, that is just a being, not the creator of the universe.....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshPrintz89

Good stuff, most people that understand metaphysics/spirituality/math//science/ and theology as one, will not be easy to find at all.....once your on that level only the spirit will direct you. with us being in the last days and there being about 7 billion people on the planet, and lets assume the 144 thousand saved soul in revelations is an interpretation of the enlighten, or soon to be. That would means you have .0486 percent chance of meeting someone that has any real idea of what your talking about..

this is just an addition, I've been on this site for months, and the fact that none of my replies to others on these subjects don't, get any conversation back, makes me feel that no one has any Idea what angle I'm coming from. I post replies in very paraphrased format of my original hypothesis, so I can see why, but It makes me think I should create my own site.
edit on 11-4-2013 by FreshPrintz89 because: typo: This section is retared, lol....why else would I edit

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Good stuff, most people that understand metaphysics/spirituality/math//science/ and theology as one, will not be easy to find at all.....once your on that level only the spirit will direct you. with us being in the last days and there being about 7 billion people on the planet, and lets assume the 144 thousand saved soul in revelations is an interpretation of the enlighten, or soon to be. That would means you have .0486 percent chance of meeting someone that has any real idea of what your talking about..

this is just an addition, I've been on this site for months, and the fact that none of my replies to others on these subjects don't, get any conversation back, makes me feel that no one has any Idea what angle I'm coming from. I post replies in very paraphrased format of my original hypothesis, so I can see why, but It makes me think I should create my own site.

Absolutely, but I might point out that you pointing this out may have increased the percentage of those capable of grasping the true meaning and significance of what's being imparted, by as much as 1 or 2% maybe more...!

But yeah, sadly, it looks like ATS has almost outlived it's usefulness, maybe one more phenomenal front pager and then there's nothing more really to seek here or to share.

However, if you start a blog site and generate phenomenal articles and get multiple contributors - just in the WordPress Community alone and with good SEO, there are potentially millions and millions of people with whom your info could be shared, so it's a matter of publishing medium you're right on.

I plan to start devoting all my energies in a new direction, to actually make a difference, because you can hit home runs until the cows come home in terms of posting activity here and not even make a significant dent in the general mindset of the rest of the participants.

People don't WANT to see and recognize these things, they've been PROGRAMMED by society and the predominant worldview NOT to see it, and even if they did pretend that they didn't!

You do what you can though and a dedicated website to ideas such a these is a GREAT idea. PM me the link when you get it set up and maybe I could become a contributing writer/publisher from time to time.

There's a whole new way of looking at everything just waiting in the wings so to speak, as something both very old and very new, and it does need to be brought forth from the storehouse and placed out on the shelf. The time for that is now, but NOBODY's buying it, or very very few as you've pointed out and that too is rather HILARIOUS, up to a point, but so long as SOMEone really gets it somewhere down the line and in absolute epiphany slaps the desk in front of them and bursts out laughing for all the right reasons and for no reason at all except in the knowledge of personal experience which cannot be accessed by reason alone - there's still HOPE.. and hope lives eternal and this activity (putting out the information) is surely worth it, as future people run across it say by Goggling a certain search term and landing here to read and explore your content. So all isn't lost, and the process is MOVING however slowly, that's all that matters.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoRarent you pathetic religious brainwashed whackos??

Why do you think people bash you? - Considering the mysteries and clues of the human history being more than what these main stream scientists say, it is quite normal to think there may have been another origin

But the way religious ones do it:

- There is no IF, there is no ALIEN, ONLY GOD because the book says so, IF GOD can be from another PLANET, GALAXY, DIMENSION - would still be alien to the planet, But NO !! MUST BE GOD and let's not try to find out what the BOOK says in METAPHORS - WHAT THEY MEAN, let's literally start naming God God, evil and ugly beings DEMONS, Satan and nonsense!

Whackos! Just Religiously brainwashed whackos! If you thought clearly you would try to find out what something means and not just label all in 1 book that may have not been even accurately told as THE ONLY EXPLANATION

i didnt understand a thing from that post

your either 9, or from the tropics.... just guessing here

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To me, the revelation goes deeper. I think that DNA has re-invented itself countless times over the course of the history of the universe, and universe's that came before it. It had no choice. It follows the "order out of chaos" mechanism in the universe that ultimately demands that an object will be created to behold it.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Are human created by somebody?

Yes. There is a creator and that creator is NOT human. The creator is called God.

The God also created the stars, the planets, animals and plants.

Humans are given wonderful powers by God; it is up to humans to use the powers for good or bad.

edit on 11-4-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Pretty sure this was already covered...
Back in 1969, by Joni Mtchell.
(Do your homework before correcting me.)

Well I came upon a child of God,
he was walking along the road
And I asked him tell where are you going, this he told me:
(He) said, I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land,
and set my soul free.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Can't see the vid you selected can you post the link?

Here we go! Hope you don't mind..

live

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Suffering? you can just ignore the nature of the mind, with its preferences and emotions and enjoy the show. Ignore the beast the lower chakra levels and Suffering doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
Pretty sure this was already covered...
Back in 1969, by Joni Mtchell.
(Do your homework before correcting me.)

Well I came upon a child of God,
he was walking along the road
And I asked him tell where are you going, this he told me:
(He) said, I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land,
and set my soul free.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Wow.... as old as I am, never knew those lyrics were in that song... Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Are human created by somebody?

Yes. There is a creator and that creator is NOT human. The creator is called God.

The God also created the stars, the planets, animals and plants.

Humans are given wonderful powers by God; it is up to humans to use the powers for good or bad.

edit on 11-4-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

We don't have the powers yet, we are still in the womb, Our power is to exercise awareness in action. Once we graduate, then we will be gods, and co creators.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Don't mind at all,
little slow now-a-days!

ETA: Better links than mine anyway!!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by ImpactoRarent you pathetic religious brainwashed whackos??

Why do you think people bash you? - Considering the mysteries and clues of the human history being more than what these main stream scientists say, it is quite normal to think there may have been another origin

But the way religious ones do it:

- There is no IF, there is no ALIEN, ONLY GOD because the book says so, IF GOD can be from another PLANET, GALAXY, DIMENSION - would still be alien to the planet, But NO !! MUST BE GOD and let's not try to find out what the BOOK says in METAPHORS - WHAT THEY MEAN, let's literally start naming God God, evil and ugly beings DEMONS, Satan and nonsense!

Whackos! Just Religiously brainwashed whackos! If you thought clearly you would try to find out what something means and not just label all in 1 book that may have not been even accurately told as THE ONLY EXPLANATION

i didnt understand a thing from that post

your either 9, or from the tropics.... just guessing here

I second that , you shouldn't believe something just because a book says so, Just read some of my replies, Im not bashing the book, but that explanation sounds foolish.
edit on 11-4-2013 by FreshPrintz89 because: typo: This section is retared, lol....why else would I edit

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Absolutely, but I might point out that you pointing this out may have increased the percentage of those capable of grasping the true meaning and significance of what's being imparted, by as much as 1 or 2% maybe more...!

But yeah, sadly, it looks like ATS has almost outlived it's usefulness, maybe one more phenomenal front pager and then there's nothing more really to seek here or to share.

However, if you start a blog site and generate phenomenal articles and get multiple contributors - just in the WordPress Community alone and with good SEO, there are potentially millions and millions of people with whom your info could be shared, so it's a matter of publishing medium you're right on.

I plan to start devoting all my energies in a new direction, to actually make a difference, because you can hit home runs until the cows come home in terms of posting activity here and not even make a significant dent in the general mindset of the rest of the participants.

People don't WANT to see and recognize these things, they've been PROGRAMMED by society and the predominant worldview NOT to see it, and even if they did pretend that they didn't!

You do what you can though and a dedicated website to ideas such a these is a GREAT idea. PM me the link when you get it set up and maybe I could become a contributing writer/publisher from time to time.

There's a whole new way of looking at everything just waiting in the wings so to speak, as something both very old and very new, and it does need to be brought forth from the storehouse and placed out on the shelf. The time for that is now, but NOBODY's buying it, or very very few as you've pointed out and that too is rather HILARIOUS, up to a point, but so long as SOMEone really gets it somewhere down the line and in absolute epiphany slaps the desk in front of them and bursts out laughing for all the right reasons and for no reason at all except in the knowledge of personal experience which cannot be accessed by reason alone - there's still HOPE.. and hope lives eternal and this activity (putting out the information) is surely worth it, as future people run across it say by Goggling a certain search term and landing here to read and explore your content. So all isn't lost, and the process is MOVING however slowly, that's all that matters.

Best Regards,

NAM

Thanks bro, likewise If you get anything going, I'd like to contribute as well. I keep notebooks of multiple ideas, that usually I keep to myself.

[email protected]/ send me your email, I'll save it, and even If nothing develops for 6months, Ill still contact you. If not, we can enlighten one person at a time. That's all we can do.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Religion doesn't bring comfy feelings especially if you beleive in Jesus. It teaches that life involves suffering. No new theory you can come up with will get around this.

Actually from what ive learned is that only 144,000 people, from adam to our present time can ever be saved, spite the fact they say jesus died for our sins and saved us. is this wrong? furthermore god can only pick and choose from our whole lot those who obey the sabbath... It is how god tests us and knows us, which in bible terms is on saturday, and only applies to JEWS? the switch of the sabbath from saturday to sunday by the vatican, is a diabolical satanic scheme to damn us all.. This is what Im learning so far on the whole subject matter, im still like and believe the story of the bible, and have faith if the bible phrophecies come to pass, this to is HIS sign that he is god??

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndlessWhite

Religion doesn't bring comfy feelings especially if you beleive in Jesus. It teaches that life involves suffering. No new theory you can come up with will get around this.

Actually from what ive learned is that only 144,000 people, from adam to our present time can ever be saved, spite the fact they say jesus died for our sins and saved us. is this wrong? furthermore god can only pick and choose from our whole lot those who obey the sabbath... It is how god tests us and knows us, which in bible terms is on saturday, and only applies to JEWS? the switch of the sabbath from saturday to sunday by the vatican, is a diabolical satanic scheme to damn us all.. This is what Im learning so far on the whole subject matter, im still like and believe the story of the bible, and have faith if the bible phrophecies come to pass, this to is HIS sign that he is god??

God doesn't want punks on his side, who are afraid to do the right thing. Not the norm, but to actually show integrity, courage, and die for the cause.

Also remember if in one sense we are in his likeness, you could assume god is also entertained by the plays of time. so if you aren't even going to participate, then you'll probably be erased.

One thing that I believe is that in-action in action is one of the greatest sins. Meaning one should assert action in awareness not just being aware of a situation. You are not the doer in the first place, will comes into place only with awareness in-action. One can either hold the mind/body back from being a servant to the will, or one can allow the light through the window to animate the picture. I believe this could be what is meant by allow the blessing to shine through. We have been blessed to be allowed to view and experience creation first hand to one day graduate from the 3rd world fetal stage on our way to being co-creators.

To wrap things up, I could go on, and on....Religion is what men (body/minds) do, a mere reflection of the real. the emphasis should be on a combination of metaphysics/spiritual practices(i.e ancient culture knowledge on lifetrons, OBE, Gnostic bible knowledge, book of enoch knowledge of black holes, the smokey god hollow earth)/ science/math/ and yogic knowledge).

Understand that we are in a trial no need to blow it out of proportion. all life relates to one another. Every aspect of life is a test, from child hood, to school, adult hood, ect.

It would seem proper that we are here to graduate. Or germinate to our next state.

Another way I viewed the world is pretty weird but:

Think about what things look like when you look around. One cannot see the back end of objects only the inner capsule. meaning the front or back of a person, object, or scenery. Even with the case of cameras. A 360 view of a person, object, or scenery, is a compilation of pictures taken, then put together to emulate a 3d image. In that sense If we and all life were really one and this world is an illusion. Sorry for the choppiness, but this is hard to put in words. If we were a point, meaning all life, all the universe of singularity, zero dimension, that would mean the space around us would be infinite in all directions. Seems possible to me, if our brains pick up a projection of light onto a screen, all life could view all experiences from a single point, if were to shine out in all directions. Sorry if I didn't make much sense.

I paraphrased a lot theories Ive been piecing together. I'm not looking to be correct on anything. Looking to trade ideas, not criticism. If you don't have a counter/ collaborate idea, your only hurting yourself. One can only effect ones self by the actions projected onto others, we are one.

Very good reads that combine, science/math/spirituality. Mind you they date back thousands of years, so you can see the obvious trend of divide and conquer. Today you will find all the same info fragmented into math...science....religion....spirituality....with a lot of terms re assigned meaning, or just ignored all together. Its obvious....

Autobiography of a Yogi
A book of 5 Rings
Mind Control - the series
Forbidden Archeology
The Book Of Enoch
The Gnostic Bible-pre Holy Roman Empire(we worship the altered copy by this empire,every knows but we don't make the connection? strange...

Oh and when I say dates back thousands of years, I mean the main Ideals

"I AM" Lahiri Mahasahi

Oh and take it easy on me, I'm bored just felt like typin something.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This graph was in one of the links of the OP...

static.ddmcdn.com...

It would be interesting to try to give the frequencies of information, sound qualities. to try to represent the information of DNA as sound... to see what the pattern sounds like.... just think that would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndlessWhite

I feel you, Im a man of the spirit, but Id say # You to the Vatican's face any day of the week.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join