It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Spills Its Biggest Ever Stash of Secret US Records

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

WikiLeaks Spills Its Biggest Ever Stash of Secret US Records

gizmodo.com

WikiLeaks goes on to explain that the cables reveal "significant revelations about US involvements with fascist dictatorships, particularly in Latin America, under Franco's Spain (including about the Spanish royal family) and in Greece under the regime of the Colonels." It also claims that, while the files should have been declassified after 25 years, the government has attempted to reclassify them time and again. No need to now!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I googled or samaried or whatever and couldn't find this on ATS... I'm surprised... please remove if my googling skills aren't up to par

Well this is wikilinks supposed biggest dump ever... and it exposes some of the US's dirty underwear dealing with fascist dictatorships.

Surprise surprise guess who's at the center of a lot of it... ex-US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger... you remember the video of him calling for Obama to make a New World Order... right?

Great guy...

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-4-2013 by pianopraze because: added video link

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Now if I don't eat, sleep, or crap for the next year, I'll have time to read all of it!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Henry Kissinger. Christ, he was an old man when I was a kid--some 40-50 years ago. Too goddamned evil to die. Who knows how many good men's and women's graves he's danced on?

Anyway: I have a lot of reading to do. Thanks, OP. I'd give you more stars and flags if I could....

ETA: I believe the word you're looking for is "Samarooned." Or "Samurized."

ETA: No. Upon reflection, I believe "Samurai'd" is it. Just a little different spelling than yours....

edit on 4/9/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Slowly but surely the truth is being revealed. At least there is a group of people Out there contributing value and assisting in bringing down oppression and opening doors for a more transparent world.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Now I wonder... why haven't I seen this story being told my any MSM yet?

In conspiratorial fashion... this might be the downfall of ATS and the reason for the latest DDoS attacks. I'm JustSayin'

Also... I shouldn't probably say this on ATS

I agree with most moves orchestrated by clandestine groups, working with dictators or destroying them. You can't work regionally with out acknowledging an established political systems current power, so 'working with' dictators is inevitable. Just like destroying them. Go US!
edit on 9-4-2013 by retirednature because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My question is, why won't Assange release the Insurance password and all of those files? It doesn't make sense for him to be hiding so much information he claims to have. It sort of defeats the purpose.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

For all of us long-term conspiracy theorists, henry kissinger is THE face of evil - and one of the strongest connections to the synagogue of satan.

He's on the tv again tonight r.e. thatcher's death - he buddies around with sarah palin - he is the living dead, incarnate.

Dick cheney may be his unliving son.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thats the first time I have ever heard Henry Kissinger speak in my life. Now I finally research a guy whos name I have heard many times but never looked further, and he was not even born in the US! Was it ever even legal for him to serve such a senior ranking position of American governance. His loyalty should have come under question as we saw the moves he was making.

I understand you get naturalized to be drafted into the army during WW2, but how does that continue to float for such an esteemed position for the leaders of the free world? Was his entire career put into place like a Jigsaw puzzle to have an advantage for a foreign influence?

Its like this man is the true sith lord who ushered in the destruction of the Republic and gave birth to the Empire!.

I believe this man should be arrested.
edit on 4/9/2013 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Kissinger: Before the Freedom of Information Act, I used to say at meetings, "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer." [laughter] But since the Freedom of Information Act, I'm afraid to say things like that.

There should be some criminal proceedings to follow, http://__._/plusd/cables/P860114-1573_MC_b.html#efmCS3CUB

2nd

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
How do you find the information again? I'm on the site but can't find it. It's been a while...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Still interesting why Henry Kissinger is still walking around a free man. Doesn't the U.S. government (or at least some Distict Attorney in some backwater town somewhere) have enough evidence on this guy to lock him up for life 500 times over? Lots of creeps are still running around (many of them named Bush), but I guess their downfall will be their legacy and place in history. Orange jumpsuits would fit them very well though, but tis not to be, alas.

Maybe things in this doc dump can add to this small circle of friends:

edit on 9-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Still interesting why Henry Kissinger is still walking around a free man. Doesn't the U.S. government (or at least some Distict Attorney in some backwater town somewhere) have enough evidence on this guy to lock him up for life 500 times over?

Evidence, si
Testicles, nay.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday.
ATS_THREAD
It is nothing classified. First of all, he is not even a US citizen. He is an aussie being nosy about the information that is available to the public through the US national archives. Its not a secret. Its their way of remaining significant among their worshippers/followers. Assange did all of this while he remained at the equador embassy? Wow something doesn't jive
I can certainly give him credit for putting together the publicly available documents for those interested and do not have the time to visit/request the US national archives.

edit on 9-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You are being too hard on Henry Kissinger. Don't you know he won the Nobel Peace Prize just like comrade Obama? If you when the Nobel then you must be a great guy right?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Legacy? They have got what they want. They will never be forgotten. Try to name as many people from history as you can, and you can bet that the bad people outnumber the good people by many, many times. The evil live on forever and the good are forgotten.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"In those days, what is done in secret will be shouted from the housetops."
"there will be wars and rumours of wars, famines, pestilence, and hunger."
"Many will come in my name" but pay them no heed"
"For the world will be gripped by a strong delusion"
Uncanny stuff............like the whole world is uconciously acting out this ancient script......
The date of the information dump.....hardly matters...
This is a very detailed look into the guts of how the world is really run by the elites....
Kissinger is the unltimate repilian candidate for scurtiny.....people need to see inside the corrupt workings of these scumbags.....
The more they are exposed as the charlatans they are....the less power they will be able to wield..
In fact when their criminality is widely known the people will begin to get the overall message....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pretty sad that no one could respond to my simple request. I found out how on my own long ago, but still...good job ATS members.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was reading a little in those cables, but i still have to found one that is classified.

According to the status in the right low corner of the header, all the ones I read are officially declassified.

Is this just an archive dump.. or is this also considered leaking?

I did find however a nice piece about alternative energy, greater then nuclear power. (And of course our friend Kissinger is in on it -)

1. SUMMARY: PURPOSE OF THIS TELEGRAM IS TO INFORM YOU OF A POTENTIALLY IMPORTANT ENERGY DEVELOPMENT WHICH DAO, POL/MIL AND SCI HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS. 2. IN JULY 1976,
THE SCICOUNS WAS APPROACHED BY DR. LORENZO GORINI WHO STATED THAT HE KNEW OF A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS (NAT- IONALLY UNKNOWN) WHO HAD INVENTED A PRACTICAL METHOD OF GENERATING ENERGY AT A MAGNITUDE GREATER THAN NUCLEAR ENERGY. HE PROPOSED THAT SCICOUNS MEET WITH ONE OF HIS COLLEAGUES WHO HAD DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE GROUP. 3. SCICOUNS THEN WITNESSED A VIDEO TAPE OF A DEMONSTRATION OF A MACHINE THAT APPEARED TO BE APPROX 30X18X24 INCHES WITH A PROTRUDING LENS-LIKE BARREL. A SOLID CYLINDER IRON TARGET OF ABOUT 2X8 INCHES WAS PLACED APPROX 50 FEET FROM THE MACHINE.
THERE WAS A WHIRRING SOUND, A SMALL PUFF OF WHITE SMOKE, AND INSTANTANEOUSLY THE IRON SAMPLE MELTED. THE DESTRUCTION OF OTHER MATERIALS WAS DEMONSTRATED WITH EQUAL DRAMA. SECRET

Part one

Reply of Kissinger:

REG:F: ROME 15277
1. WASHINGTON AGENCIES ARE SERIOUSLY ADDRESSING THE ISSUE AND EXPECT TO DEVELOP A COURSE OF ACTION WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, POSSIBLY EARLIER. WILL KEEP EMBASSY ADVISED.
2. PLEASE RECAP FULL HISTORY INCLUDING FURTHER NAMES, AFFILIATIONS AND REPORT BY CABLE.
3. PLEASE TRANSMIT ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS AT LEAST LIMDIS. KISSINGER SECRET

Part two

MR. TUTINO WAS ADVISED TO OFFER U.S. OPPORTUNITY FOR A LIVE DEMONSTRATION SECRET SECRET PAGE 02 ROME 15909 291742Z OF THE DEMOLITION OF A SATELLITE, TANK AND/OR MOVING ANIMAL AS WELL AS ANY CONTROLLED SAMPLES.

Part three

Interesting stuff..

Instant melting Iron... remind me of Philidaphia experiment or John Hutchison Or a microwave on steroids :-)
edit on 9-4-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join