It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have found what the Texas "chupacabras" really are!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hey man, sonic is kool! dont diss em.

btw, isnt SWomack a dog breeder? Wouldn't he know about dogs enough to claim that that is definately not a dog. If that is a disease, It has to be one that makes it get new skin, a different skull, and cause many other features to change.

Where did you get the info of the texas chupa being a dog with mange? Is it confirmed?
No.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
dammit sorry i double posted..

[edit on 5-11-2004 by SkyGuy]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The picture was'nt conclusive enough for me. i want them to exist but i'm not sure, anyone got any more proof?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well I don't really know enough about dingos and what not, bieng British, but from the wounds and the teeth it doesn't look like any dog I've ever heard/seen of. I don't quite know what the big 'mystery' surrounding them is, it's just another animal...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
T. Chupi and B. Geva are definitely the same animal. Sooooo, how did B. Geva get to France in 1764 and subsequently get wiped, and then T. Chupi gets to Texas, USA 240 years later.Did they drop from the sky? Or pop out of the ground? Surely someone would have noticed T. Chupi before now

Anyway, lucky that Mr. Womack had a gun. Someone said "I would rather own a gun and never need it than need a gun and not own one" don't know who said it but it sure is profound and appropo in this case.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i have no idea how that thing ended up in texas. But thats sorta like asking how did the loch ness monster end up in scotland.

And about the difference in the way the b. geva and the t. chupa attacked, the b. geva attacked in the 1700's. I think they might have exxagerated its attacks over time, OR the t. chupa swomack shot was not fully grown yet, which means that the wounds would have been worse. I think the b. geva was a full grown t. chupa....

wait, now ive confused myself.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Maybe it's just another species thats evolved out of human sight....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyGuy
I'm sure most of you have read about the texas chupacabra that was recently shot. If you havent, read about it here

I'm pretty amazed no one has noticed this. But in the 1700's there was a beast that terrorized the district of Gevaudan(lozere) france, from 1764 until 1767. Here is a picture of the beast

Now compare that picture to the photographs of the texas chupacabra. They look exactly alike. I think that what SWomack found wasn't a chupacabra, but the same species that the Beast Of Gevaudan was. What do you guys think?(btw, I have a website that i started yesterday that im not near done with, but it has information on the beast of gevaudan and the texas chupacabra, can i post the link without getting this post deleted?)

So, is it just me, or...what?

[edit on 3-11-2004 by John bull 1]

but what exactly IS it? thats the question.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
it was a mangey, coyote, a group of them, if you will, that were shot and killed over the course of the year. the similarities in the photos/drawings are just coincidence. c'mon people, get your heads on straight. no chupacabras gonna make it to texas without getting shot down by border patrol first!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
We are forgetting what the punckture marks look like on chupis victims. Something like dog would atack its pray like that. Its more like a giant moskito.
Besides why take the blood and leave all that nutrisious flesh behind.

Living Dead That Feeds Off Blood But Why Fruit ?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That first picture looked nothing like what the chupacabra is supposed to look like. it looks like a dingo or greyhound and probably didn't go on a killing spree, just killed some livestock.and the second picture is way to dramatic and looks like a spidery old skeleton.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join