It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the third eye be developed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes it can! Once you know what it is. The Hindu Yogis have long claimed that the pineal gland is the third eye because this gland works like a transformer to the cosmic or universal mind, it's basically like an antenna that captures the finest vibrations or cosmic waves that the other five senses can't, so therefore awakening or developing this gland would give psychic awareness and intuition to the person who practices certain exercises. In my blog I share a couple of these exercises that the Hindu Yogis use to develop this gland.

www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've been doing qigong for the last five years, nearly everyday for an hour, and its really opened my 3rd eye and general spiritual awareness.. anyone can work on their 3rd eye and get amazing results..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by frankky
Yes it can! Once you know what it is. The Hindu Yogis have long claimed that the pineal gland is the third eye because this gland works like a transformer to the cosmic or universal mind, it's basically like an antenna that captures the finest vibrations or cosmic waves that the other five senses can't, so therefore awakening or developing this gland would give psychic awareness and intuition to the person who practices certain exercises. In my blog I share a couple of these exercises that the Hindu Yogis use to develop this gland.

Yes. Ask the pope. They have a pine cone statue at the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thewhiteribbon

What do you mean by amazing results?
Could you give an example in 1 way?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

nice avi..

amazing results? well, when you develop and open your 3rd eye, you see things around you that the naked eye cant see.. like colour in peoples aura.. spirit stuff etc.. its how we should normally see things..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Do you mean the aura caused by pounding hearts and the vibrant vibration given off by adrenaline...?
mine has been closed for thirtythree years.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have had a lot of interest in this subject and there seems to be very different answers from all sorts of sources.

My attempts to meditate while focusing on my breathing and clear my mind hasn't produced any real results over the past six months I have been attempting this. I have tried supplementing boron because I heard that helps rid the body of excess chemicals/metal like fluoride so that it allows the pineal gland to decalcify. Well I can say that I have greatly improved my health and well being by improving my diet and cutting out fluoride in water and the products I use but I still don't feel like my third eye is open.

I've tried meditation where sometimes I think it may be working but then I don't know if my mind is just playing tricks on me.

I mean how do you know?

Is there any real sure fire way to open the third eye ?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
By hanging out with the Joker.

I

CP

Insane Clown Posse

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by frankky

The way I was taught by the yogis to open the third eye worked for me. The third eye, located between the eyebrows can be activated thru the throat chakra. To open the third eye, resonate a tone in your throat. You can use a known mantra or make your own. As you tone your mantra, focus the energy to the space between the eyebrows. You will feel a slight pressure or tingling sensation. Keep toning and linking the energy from the throat chakra to the third eye. This will enable you to activate and open the thrid eye thru toning. Once the eye is open vision is capable thru it. The mind will try to grasp what you are seeing to send it thru the brain to make logic of it. This shuts the third eye vision down. Open it again thru toning and observe what you are seeing without grasping to the images. It takes practice but once the link from the throat chakra is established you can open it at will. Hope this helps.... Blessings!!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by frankky

And that's what the yogis tell you it is.
And you believe them, why?
Do you not understand that parents set up a lie as truth (santa is real), and because their kids trust them not to lie, all it takes is for some presents to appear under the tree on Christmas morning, labelled "from Santa", and the kids conclude that the evidence supports the premise to be true?

In other words, the yogis state "X" is truth. In order to convince you that "X" is truth, you must alter your consciousness in order to experience it for yourself. Lo and behold, sure enough just like the kids on Christmas morning, the experiences seem to confirm the truthfulness of "X".

Now, your Creator has told you that "Y" is Truth. He asks you to not do what the yogis are encouraging you to do, because it leads to the delusion that He allows upon the world - "X". He tells us that the delusion will be so strong that it nearly fools the elect. This delusion will ensnare all those who never learned to love the truth. This delusion will be accompanied by many lying signs and wonders. He also tells us that His angels are harvesters who will bundle the tares for burning.

So who will you believe?
The yogis who state that "X" is truth, and get you to alter your consciousness.
Or
Your Creator who states that "Y" is truth
Your Creator who made man
Your Creator who made the serpent

Are you the kid on Christmas morning, convinced by the presents "from Santa" that your parents told you the truth? Or will you become the older kid who comes to realise that what seemed like proof was actually no proof at all ?

The yogis believe what they say to be true. The world's religions have been unifying on this type of mysticism for a few decades now. The apostate Christian churches are swarming with kundalini serpent, and it's 'experiences of God'. Paganism. Serpent. Illumination. Eye of Horus. Pantheism. Altering of consciousness. It's appeal? The mystery of iniquity. The fact that it's swarming our land - schools, medicine, training departments, churches, these boards - only proves the time in which we live.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

When snoop dog changed his name to snoop lion he said it was because he open his third eye......

Then again he is sponsoring nike and the USA.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Third Eye - Activation and Basic Usage

A nice little ebook for those who are interested.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewhiteribbon

Originally posted by ElOmen

nice avi..

amazing results? well, when you develop and open your 3rd eye, you see things around you that the naked eye cant see.. like colour in peoples aura.. spirit stuff etc.. its how we should normally see things..

Some can but not all. I cannot see any auras at all or that kind of thing but have a third eye that physically twitches. But I am not a very visually stimulated person it seems.

I can notice a lot of the 11:11 phenomena and synchronicity and that is very useful to see the reality around you for what it is and not what you have been told. The experiance can differ from person to person. Like some people are colorblind in their normal eyes some people are aura blind in their third eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MicahNS09
I have had a lot of interest in this subject and there seems to be very different answers from all sorts of sources.

My attempts to meditate while focusing on my breathing and clear my mind hasn't produced any real results over the past six months I have been attempting this. I have tried supplementing boron because I heard that helps rid the body of excess chemicals/metal like fluoride so that it allows the pineal gland to decalcify. Well I can say that I have greatly improved my health and well being by improving my diet and cutting out fluoride in water and the products I use but I still don't feel like my third eye is open.

I've tried meditation where sometimes I think it may be working but then I don't know if my mind is just playing tricks on me.

I mean how do you know?

Is there any real sure fire way to open the third eye ?

If you have a fast mind that cannot stop with normal meditation techniques and is sound sensitive then my guess would be listening to unguided chakra meditational sounds on youtube with your eyes closed on the bed thru wireless headphones. Only do it if it is comfortable for you and do not force. It should be easy and enjoyable. I cannot say from experiance how it works for just third eye since I walked another road where my third eye awakened suddenly but it was very useful to get the lower chakras activated if you have 2 higher chakras highly activated.

If you have a problem getting anything at all just calm down. Do not worry. It will become easier with time for people to get this working. Sometimes the best thing is just to wait. But having patience is very hard at least for me

edit on 7-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd say the third eye is a symbolic reference to the 6th sense. You can develop it but some are naturally born with a mutant version of this 6th sense. As much as you try you may never reach the mutant level. Some see it as a curse, others a blessing, with the 'gift' you can only use it in so many ways;

1. for good, will be very trying, will likely attract negativity to oppose your use of it.

2. for evil, because of the nature of the gift itself, it can't be used on a stage for money in any scientific reliable way for the most part, so anyone even attempting to use it for evil will usually fall flat on their face and likely diminish the gift itself, but if evil forces know you are willing to use it for their purposes they will be ready to use you as a puppet and who knows what will happen.

3. for neutral, it's practically impossible to not use it when you have it, but pretending it's not there will likely not attract many problems, skepticism of it even existing will make the 'for good' option the hardest on ones life causing most to want to not exercise the 'muscle' that is the 3rd eye or 6th sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You play with you idol (view) of what is and I play with mine. Mine is created from experiance of the divine and can even see some parts of my idol in your idol. We all have to live with our choices and with the feelings I get of love, I am pretty sure of the road I have been guided to.

I did not truelly believe in spirituality until I got proof for it and now I accept it as reality since I see proof of it everywhere. You like your view from Paul and that is your choice. I have nothing but contempt for Paul's teachings (or what is believed to have been written by Paul) and see no purity of Christ in them, but maybe that is a fault of me misunderstanding Paul but if you remove Paul then everything makes sense logically.

While Jesus would wash my feet and I would have washed his, In my view Paul would probably hit me in the head with the bible saying believe this, give me all you own and the cloths you are wearing because I am the church and you are my slave as I tell you by my teachings in this book I changed to fit my wishes.

At some point you gotta go: “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”. If it preaches duality and hate for a soulbrother/soulsister because it will not bend for the preacher, then it is a preacher for the other side not Christ.
edit on 7-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
[mor Truth is irrevelant, they claim nothing. They see all as an illusion and a matrix. The activation of an energy center is just as you say, an illusion. An illusion used to see thru illusion. They mind is all there is. You are right. In the 3d world words are how we usually communicate and they are limiting. They teach steps to help you see thru the illusion so that you may come to understand that all is only mind and god. I dont claim to know anything, it was just how i was shown. blessings

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This what your saying is True! Me myself ive had person help from A psychic So Ive learned from the best.. Ahh Imean at first it'll be hard but practice makes Perfection. But then agine beware because those out their can do worst harm when your eye is open an about. Imagination is the Key, my help to all of you. Hope I somehow helped.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'M pretty new to this but maybe someone can help me out with my questions. I was born May 21, 1985 . I drowned when i was a baby and my brother and cousin seen me floating and had told my other cousin . (she passed away few years ago giving up her insulin to her child instead of for her taking it ) and she jumped in pulled me out and my mom couldnt get a response so my uncle gave me CPR and well im alive. WHY? I get these feelings hard to explain but sudden out bust like my brother is in jail and not a second goes by and phone call. i always been able to get my self out of situation by feeling and intuition, what is this that happens to me, i hated it for longest time cause didnt want people think im weird but goes to say im not the only one. ive always had ladies come up to me when i was little and kiss me or touch me as well. i just have a feeling its more then i think . my feelings are strong to where i watched "lovely bones" and took me like 5 times to watch i got mad and cried. no matter how hard i try atleast a tear comes out on sad or happy movies. theres plenty more i can go on with but how can i open my self seeing light in people (ora) . o ya been awhile but my wife seen me do this out of a deck of cards shuffled and picked the Ace 4 in a row sometimes would be 2 or 3 and sometime was same one in different spot though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The third eye is the energy vortex in your brow (Thalamus), and not the pineal gland (as many wrongly claim). The pineal gland is related to opening the third eye though, in addition to the Pituitary gland. This page shows a nice diagram of it all.

You should be careful though, and develop these skills slowly as all our vortexes can be disrupted if one is not careful and may cause all kinds of physical and mental problems. You probably should talk to a Yogi or someone that can guide you, unless you have a strong spirit that has mastered these skills in a previous life(s) and can guide you through it. If you start having skin rashes, or itching, dry skin, etc, or changes in your personality/mental problems. it can be a sign that you are doing it wrongly and you should stop to "find your center" again - proceed with care.
edit on 16-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join