It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
PS.

The above is also why I TREASURE the Internet. I know what a difference it has made in our lives.

Some kids today might take it for granted and not realize how much it has changed our lives.

Those of us who remember what it was like before, and now know what it is, and how it CAN be, if we invest in the future of the Internet in a positive way.

I would think that if the people in this group are of my generation, and know what the Internet has done for us - they would have a little more appreciation and respect for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Some of the most thoughtful and honest posts have come from your keys Blue.

Not only here and under this subject,but others as well. But I am afraid that this sort of good advice will fall on deaf ears, after all what can you tell people that already know it all?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

This isn't about us though. It's about making things tough for the real criminals. Any country in the region that were to justifiably attack Israel would get wiped out. Destroying them from the inside out, such as the way Anonymous is attempting to get a ball rolling, is the safest way.

It disrupts our business

Warfare does that..

costs us a fortune needing firewalls and everything else to keep a wall between us and the outside world. Some of my day every day is spent tweaking firewall rules, banning IP's and adding rules to spam filters, etc. And why is this needed? Because certain criminals can not just use their knowledge and intelligence for good instead of disruption.

Right, but these criminals that you need a firewall to protect your privacy from and setup other precautionary measures against are Google and Microsoft and FB and Twitter... those are the ones after your information! Those are the ones who infect your pc's with malicious malware/spyware.

Anonymous is not after us.

If our internet liberties were taken away because of the activities of Anonymous... that wouldn't make much sense. It would also cause civil turmoil we've never seen the likes of. The World Wide Web is bigger than any dog and pony government. You know this..

If the government could have shut it down it would have been gone by now.
edit on 8-4-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Originally posted by lnfideI

Before they set off on their next big hack attack, Jewish or otherwise, maybe it best they learn the basics.

Securing domain names, and not through domainbyproxy. Securing their own websites, and lastly but certainly not least, learning some common sense.

Thanks for the laugh.

Buh bye now.

That is not Anonymous. Thats N4m3le55 cr3w or whatever, not Anonymous. You know how I know? They're not being anonymous. You think the members of Anonymous would be doing newbie troubleshooting publicly on Facebook?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Errrrrr

Ummmmmm

Uhhhhhhh

yes.

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by lnfideI

Before they set off on their next big hack attack, Jewish or otherwise, maybe it best they learn the basics.

Securing domain names, and not through domainbyproxy. Securing their own websites, and lastly but certainly not least, learning some common sense.

Thanks for the laugh.

Buh bye now.

That is not Anonymous. Thats N4m3le55 cr3w or whatever, not Anonymous. You know how I know? They're not being anonymous. You think the members of Anonymous would be doing newbie troubleshooting publicly on Facebook?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
and they managed to disrupt the Dept of Statictics....?

Big hit guys!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
and they managed to disrupt the Dept of Statictics....?

Big hit guys!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by BlueAjah

This isn't about us though. It's about making things tough for the real criminals. Any country in the region that were to justifiably attack Israel would get wiped out. Destroying them from the inside out, such as the way Anonymous is attempting to get a ball rolling, is the safest way.

Warfare does that..

Sigh...

I'm not sure you understand what I was saying, so I'll give it one more shot.

I see where you are coming from. Anonymous wants to change the world. I get that.

They have these mad skills, and came up with what they think is the best way to do it. The problem is - it is NOT the best way. All it does is make people mad. It does not change a darn thing.

Believe me - I totally get it.

I am not the sheeple you seemed to make me out to be. I want to change the world too. And for a long time I used my skills, along with a bunch of other people way more skilled than me, to try to change the world (at least an important part of it). We did that in a majorly kick-#$$, in-your-face, shock-people, wake-people-up way. And a totally LEGAL way. It CAN be done. And you know what? We seriously stopped some REAL criminals - stopped them cold and hard. I am totally proud of that. This group found a way to make a big difference in the world, using their mad skills.

And - if you do things the right, legal way, you actually get some people behind your efforts. Not everyone of course, because there will always be people who don't like innovative people shaking up their world. But you can get some powerful, legal-type people supporting your efforts. That helps you to make real change happen. I mean - the people I was with actually got laws changed, How about that?

Anonymous can do that to. Just think about it. The way they can organize, and have contacts all over the world. They could find a way to wake people up - legally. I can think of a few ways, but they know their internal workings better, so I'm sure if they really tried, and changed their focus, they could make a big difference.

I mean - look at what the owners of this site have done? They obviously have some skills. And they have used their skills to make an awesome forum that people can use to express some ideas that might be taboo in other places. And they are smart enough to keep everything legal, so that we can continue to have that freedom here. Some complain they think this site mods their posts in some kind of attempt to limit free speech. The reality is - it is the opposite. By keeping things civil and legal, they don't get shut down, and in the long run it is better for everyone. They play things smart.

Anon just needs to be creative. With their skills and resources, I bet they can come up with something even bigger than this forum, yet legal and positive.

But I am afraid that this sort of good advice will fall on deaf ears, after all what can you tell people that already know it all?

Thanks.
And you are right - deaf ears. Big sigh.
edit on 4/8/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So all of a sudden anon is getting major MSM attention and it makes isreal look like a victim? Something smells fishy. I call false flag.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
So all of a sudden anon is getting major MSM attention and it makes isreal look like a victim? Something smells fishy. I call false flag.

No, I call it incompetence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join