It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel

rt.com

Hacktivist group Anonymous has launched its second massive cyber attack against Israel. The collective threatens to "disrupt and erase Israel from cyberspace" in what they have dubbed "the largest internet battle in the history of mankind."

Dozens of Israeli websites were unavailable as of early Sunday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
An Anonymous affiliated group identifying itself as The N4m3le55 cr3w announce they “have gathered 600 websites and 100 plus servers we will be attacking” throughout Israel. The list includes banks, schools, businesses and a host of prominent government websites.

They are calling this the largest internet battle in the history of mankind."

The massive cyberattack falls on the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day. Anonymous has accused the Israeli government of mistreating its own citizens, violating treaties, attacking its neighbors, threatening to shut down the Internet in Gaza and ignoring “repeated warnings” about human rights abuses.[ex/]

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't get how they can feel all proud and brag about this.

The Internet is one of the wonders of modern society. It gives us communication, education - it puts the world at our fingertips. At no other time in known history did we have the wealth of information at our fingertips that we have today. You can find out just about anything you could possibly want to know with a few clicks. We can communicate with almost everyone, discussing world events with people all over the world, real-time as things happen. We can buy just about anything with a few clicks. We can pay our bills, do our business, etc. etc. without leaving our living room, or even carry it along with us anywhere.

And then there are some who just abuse this. They think it is somehow "cool" to disrupt this wonder for their own entertainment.

What does it really prove?
When they are done, everything will be back the way it was.
It causes a bit of a headache, just like a bunch of thug kids egging a neighborhood.

They need to leave our Internet alone.
edit on 4/6/13 by BlueAjah because: adding a bit more

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have a real bad gut feeling about this anonymous bunch. seems like a group of "almost fanatics" who I'm sure that further down the track will be shown to have their OWN controlling agenda.

imo, those who support them or think that they are in some way knights in shining armour will come to the realisation that maybe, just maybe, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know

This brings in, again imo, assange with his attempt to form a political party in Oz. The gall of the man. he is going to run for the senate and if he gets in, he will let one of his party take his seat because he is held up in some foreign embassy. Hell, the bloke is claiming to want citizenship of another country then expects to be recognised in australia. The blokes a joke, just like you will find anonymous is a joke. Bad part is, in both cases it's the type of joke where nobody will be laughing

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I truly hope when the first major attack with modern special weapons happens, perhaps directly exploiting an attack like this ...and tens of thousands to millions of civilians die, people will stop meddling in exceptionally tense international situations like it's a video game and all great fun.

What happens if someone considers Israel vulnerable during a thing like this? Seriously. Another war there won't have an attack on the Residence or Office of the leader. Never...and it hasn't happened either. It'll be on Tel Aviv or Jerusalem or Haifa. A population center, most likely and just a city full of a majority civilian population. Jew *AND* Arab, though people seem to like forgetting just how many Arab Israelis there are.

One of these days, an outside attempt to change events really will work as the people doing it intend and Hacktivism will become more like Mass Murderism.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Seems the little kids at the N4m3le55 cr3w have by accident hacked themselves . LOL

This was taken from Goofbook account a few moments ago.

hello brothers and sisters !! there might be a small or big prob for us all i did check the website from bank of jeruzalem it says google cant find it now i did check on the website is it (down right now) says its still online so prob they block foreign IP so all i sugest to get an israel IP adres on your vpn (and no i didn't ddos my self ect...)

And

(Name removed) can you give us some good info about bigger website or we gonna hack low traffic websites?

Seems they may be hacking that grade 5 kid I told you about a week or so ago. His Joomla site seems kinda boggy.

Clap Clap Clap.

I hope you people realize, that these group of punks and script kiddies can and will ruin it for the rest of us if this type of non sense keeps up.

Words are floating around that the big bois in IL are pushing back and there may be some faulty equipment by days end.

edit on 6-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

I hope you people realize, that these group of punks and script kiddies can and will ruin it for the rest of us if this type of non sense keeps up.

Exactly - these idiots are going to hack the rest of the world into extreme regulation that limits the freedoms we have now.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A list of the sites that are apparently down (not mine):

edit on 7-4-2013 by asala because: Link removed

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

Don't encourage them.
Please.
Do they really want to give TPTB a reason to lock down and restrict the Internet?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Note to ATS users.

I would not click any link that claims to be from a hacking group, affiliated or otherwise.

Hit the alert on that post showing that tiny url

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Wait, it's pastebin. It's just text.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If they actually get anywhere, this will probably be the end of anonymous.

We'd probably find the main hacktivists bodies with bullets in their heads.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Who appointed anonymous the world morality police? Modern day Pharisees!

BTW, I don't just say this because it has targeted Israel. I think it equally ridiculous when they were targeting N. Korea.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
wonder how long its gonna be tell some of those anonymous hackers end up mysteriously dead assuming they accomplished anything....i think the only worst person/nation/organization to hack like this would be putin as we all know what happens to people he has problems with.....and the isrelis tend to close up loose ends in their own way .either way as has been stated by other members each time they pull this kind of crap we get one step closer to them locking down the net and ruining it for the rest of us

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthExpected
reply to post by lnfideI

Wait, it's pastebin. It's just text.

But you said it was a list of sites, now your saying it's text, make up your mind son.

N4m3le55 cr3w, your not the leader are you?

I better give credit where credit is due.

accofestival.co.il... - Darn, and it was going to be so full of festivity.
www.ba-furniture.co.il... - Oh snap, I wanted to shellac my cane.
bob.co.il... - Bob is going to be very choked,
www.quik-shade.co.il... - Dear god help us, we will be blinded.

Clap Clap Clap. Good job you guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One Israeli site, isscongress, now displays the following.

To the ignorant observer Israel may appear modern, vigorous and democratic largely thanks to the outrageous bias in Western media and the $$$ [censored] whom have become our leaders...now wake up!!! REALITY: Israel is and will always be a racist murderer, a child abuser, a child killer, a thief, a compulsive liar, a financier of genocide, an exporter of Terror and a haven for sick perverted traffickers of desperate, vulnerable and naive little girls and young women from Eastern Europe - Essentially a Middle East perverted despot hell bent on recreating the nightmare of Nazi Germany! When the World gave up their sons and daughters to rid us of the menace of Nazism, before the ink had barely dried on the numerous peace agreements and as our leaders in a mass orgy of grief and regret uttered the words 'never again', the UN was putting the final touches to creating THE Nazi state par excellence! Shame on the world and all the people who support this abomination masquerading as a nation state!

Is this blowback for recent actions of Israel?
Perhaps.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Sek82 because: Removed link for safety

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Congress for The International Society for Vascular Surgery

Yeah, they will make these evil heart surgeons pay dearly.

Shakes head.

Most everything I see in the list(s) are from the same couple of servers that have been compromised.

Yawn fest.

Originally posted by Sek82
One Israeli site, isscongress, now displays the following.

To the ignorant observer Israel may appear modern, vigorous and democratic largely thanks to the outrageous bias in Western media and the $$$ [censored] whom have become our leaders...now wake up!!! REALITY: Israel is and will always be a racist murderer, a child abuser, a child killer, a thief, a compulsive liar, a financier of genocide, an exporter of Terror and a haven for sick perverted traffickers of desperate, vulnerable and naive little girls and young women from Eastern Europe - Essentially a Middle East perverted despot hell bent on recreating the nightmare of Nazi Germany! When the World gave up their sons and daughters to rid us of the menace of Nazism, before the ink had barely dried on the numerous peace agreements and as our leaders in a mass orgy of grief and regret uttered the words 'never again', the UN was putting the final touches to creating THE Nazi state par excellence! Shame on the world and all the people who support this abomination masquerading as a nation state!

isscongress.co.il...

Is this blowback for recent actions of Israel?
Perhaps.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

And, Israel has responded in kind, hacking sites in Pakistan, Iran, Syria,
and several north African countries. Trying to send a message to Zionists by way
of Israel is like trying to send a message to al Qaeda by way of Iran....

See it yet???

Folks, the shadow government is not a Nation....

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 6-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, just saw a list of sites down/defaced that appears to be growing.
Very large.

Israel was warned of this, but apparently not so prepared. (I wasn't aware of this plan of theirs)

So how will they be responding in the coming days to this unprecedented level of cyber attacks?
Time will tell, but maybe that question should be put on hold as it appears the list continues to grow.

Discussion on their Twitter indicates numerous teams involved from around the world.
Israel would rack up lots of frequent flyer miles trying to 'handle' any of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join