It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

So how will they be responding in the coming days to this unprecedented level of cyber attacks?

See - that's the big question.
... and the big problem.

This kind of activity is going to back-fire.
The international community is going to be pressured to take action to prevent this kind of thing.
And where will that leave us?

They are destroying the Internet as we know it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Maybe I am wrong, but don't you think that might possibly be the same people attacking Israel, trying to make it appear that Israel is hacking in retaliation? That is - might they be framing Israel as part of their big "plan"?
It is probably easier to hack these sites in other countries, since Israel was kind of prepared for this.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No I dont think so.

Doing that would be the same as fighting and punching yourself in the face.

Those people (guys and girls) that are pushing back right now are not kids in moms basement, they are actually scary hardcore hacking types, sponsored by Gov. I would be very afraid if I was involved in defacing them.

Its all so lame though, and I don't blame you for being upset by it all. It is the last thing everyone needs right now. These type of fools breed and breathe on Anarchy of any form.

Originally posted by BlueAjah
reply to post by burntheships

Maybe I am wrong, but don't you think that might possibly be the same people attacking Israel, trying to make it appear that Israel is hacking in retaliation? That is - might they be framing Israel as part of their big "plan"?
It is probably easier to hack these sites in other countries, since Israel was kind of prepared for this.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

I think that somwhere, there is a plan to implement control over the free flow of thought
and expression on the internet, and "anonymous" hackers are infiltrated,
and are certainly a tool.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Oh dear god..

How will Israel last long enough to see tomorrow..when a bunch of really...really....really.....really important.. ''websites'' are taken offline?

what websites will their people go to then?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

so much derision, I think my keyboard is all gooeyed up.

Sarcasm, straw men, weeoo, you and that heart on your sleeve, huh!

No need to worry about these tweens and their papa's gaming rig. They prolly can't even work out how to use tor when doing things. Prolly still using their isp email address too.

I know all of anonymous. I met them at the local skate park. It was a real eye opener. They all had apple products.

I thought "You noobs! lol" and knew I was safe.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Wait, they're actors. No they're druged up. No.. hang on,

when did this become a "They're coming for my internets" themed conspiracy?

Try as hard as they might, and they will don't you worry, those who want to restrict information, will fail. These one trick ponies were not around during BBSs. They aren't completely sure how resilient the mind can be when put to the task of finding innovative ways to circumvent restrictions.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

It is what brought us most of the things we enjoy as stuff we take for granted. Your music was once and illegal item, being an electronic copy of a copy righted material. Even for your own personal use, it was/is illegal to rip a cd.

But today if it weren't for the innovation of circumventing restriction, we'd still be listening to cassette tapes. Or god, imagine it, playing our own music.

"Darl, those Robinsons are at it again next door, lock the children up, they're.. oh my god, they're singing!!"

How do you improve a system that slowly pumps your data around small wires? Faster modems? Sure... you can max out the theoretical bandwidth that those frequencies can carry over a demodulated system... but about 1200bps you may lose data..

Ok well, we've moved on a little, but the modems stopped being 'faster' and became more 'efficient'. Compression.

Don't zip that zip !

Where there is a will, there will ALWAYS be a way.

So fancy cia man can stand at the internet-fair gates and go "Tickets please." but all the sneaky kids will be climbing over the barbed wire fence and getting into the showgrounds for free.

As has always been the case... they build bigger walls, more efficient ladders are built.

"You kids get off my lawn!" you yell at anon. As if they're going to care about your lawn when their vision is engulfed by a perceived injustice.

You only fear what has not happened yet because you have become used to having things the way they are.

It's not the bad people in anon you have to worry about.. it's the complacency you and all who think they "have" the internet, wallow in.

edit on 7-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Where there is a will, there will ALWAYS be a way.

So fancy cia man can stand at the internet-fair gates and go "Tickets please." but all the sneaky kids will be climbing over the barbed wire fence and getting into the showgrounds for free.

As has always been the case... they build bigger walls, more efficient ladders are built.

"You kids get off my lawn!" you yell at anon. As if they're going to care about your lawn when their vision is engulfed by a perceived injustice.

You only fear what has not happened yet because you have become used to having things the way they are.

It's not the bad people in anon you have to worry about.. it's the complacency you and all who think they "have" the internet, wallow in.

edit on 7-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

But.... I don't really give a darn if the "kids" can climb over the fences.

I don't want to have to climb fences, or pay for the ticket.

I see your point - that the fences might go up anyway.
But, the fences will surely go up if you give them a good reason to do it.

I realize we don't exactly "have" the Internet now, and that everything that happens on the Internet is already subject to investigation.
But- it really is pretty nice the way it is, for those of us who use it honestly.
Nice, other than the hackers and spammers messing it up.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Do not support or encourage Anonymous. Anonymous is a major false flag group orchestrated by NWO elites using a coalition (of NSA, CIA, Mossad, Mi6, RAW, etc).

The governments of countries in the world, especially Allies, are either playing along or being kept in the dark from their own spy agency.

Recently, when Anonymous hacked Mossad website and so-called found contacts of Mossad operatives - I know this story is full of stinking BS.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Giving them too much credit.

http:///fa49xNdW
I mean, do these look like operatives to you?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well if it *is* kids or teens in basements thinking their totally L33t, and the story's we hear of certain (Agent) boogeymen are true.. they haven't just signed their own death warrant.. but anyone else in residence when they visit.

Me wonders.. did they think that out?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So they're fighting for Israels freedom.... by taking away their internet? I thought there might be a sliver of good in them after their attack on westboro but it appears there can be no such thing of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I can't help but feel somewhat worried about this. This is exactly the kind of thing that could increase the governments need to survey the web and its users. Not to mention how this could affect censorship and such now when 'terrorists' are actually going to war against countries online.

Expect a mess.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well…

It seems that Mossad and CIA are working together under the new front name of (N4m3le55 cr3w) again.
Latest lame game of the Zionist regime of Israel (playing martyr again).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I guess my point was that as it is, the entire thing is an evolving framework. You won't lose your facebook, twitter, google+, gmail, whatnots.. They're ensured as what was once a free and open arena for freedom of expression has been monetised and uder to generate income, rather than because someone truly wanted to offer a service simply because it was that concept that helped create it.

User Generated Content.

As long as there are users to generate content there will be the things you use now, in one form or another, that without even realising it will evolve over time.

I was trying to point out that you didn't wake up one day and read MP3's taken over. CD's now redundant, and think "Blast, now I have no use for all these CD's.". It happened without you really noticing it.

Some things along the way were at one point, however, absolutely contrary to the concept of the other. By time it was the way things are, the way things were, were rather different.. And it's the same now.

If there are any groups that will cause an obstruction in the way we use the internet, it will not be at the expense of the monetary value inherent to the nature of the way it targets you and they will make sure these things remain as user friendly as possible.. as long as you don't read the fine print. But then, who stops their car to peruse in it's entirety, the terms and conditions of the parking lot when parking their car? Or any t&c really.

As for opinion websites such as ATS, where it's audience is a sub culture in itself, it is as malleable as all of us and as ingenious as the best of us. I simply just cannot envision an internet restricted to such content, as it just doesn't work that way. It would be something far greater than control of the internet, that I would fear if something Could control the internet.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

By time it was the way things are, the way things were, were rather different.. And it's the same now.

Man I didn't think that one out too well, huh.

lmao..

oO

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well if you would combine stories like these, with the past stories about internet 2.0 and you see thedevolpment of windows 8 and 9 showing similarities with app based android and ios and the developments in cloud usage.. . well the terms "total control & regulation" are not so futuristic are they?

We can always pull the plug and go offline right? Like a false flag nuke/emp strike from little Kim would instantly solve many problems right?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
well as much as I support this, they don't seem to do much harm today

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
I have a real bad gut feeling about this anonymous bunch. seems like a group of "almost fanatics" who I'm sure that further down the track will be shown to have their OWN controlling agenda.

Agreed ...

I'd go so far, as to bet my money on it, and that they in reality are security police and military personell in the US and western Europe. With the hidden agenda, of promoting further control of the freedom through the internet.

edit on 7/4/2013 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Stuff like this happens when people get fed up with the new age Nazis just doing what they please and getting away with it. So how long will it take for them to start screaming we are being persecuted again? Or will they scream 6 million websites taken down!! Never again!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join