It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Empties Water Tank - Rosedale, 1980.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i dont think they are stealing the water.

they just taking it as research purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The issue is not water in itself. Issue is a planted story can center around water knowing how earth humans cannot survive without water.

Entering Earth's atmosphere and leaving it are energy intensive maneuvers. Water is available in other bodies in space where it can be picked up with less waste of energy. It is silly to talk about "liquid" or solid form of water. The amount of energy needed to melt water is far less than the amount of energy needed to pick it up from Earth's surface. It will be far easier to get it from an asteroid or a moon.

Why would an alien come down to Earth to just pick up water. Why not shake hands with Mr Obama and call a press conference while at it??

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Go research the Varginha and Colares cases, for starters, and then let's discuss.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Needless to say: Another great thread Karl. Are you affiliated with MUFON, or some other similar organization?

It's obvious as to why our planet is so popular with the otherworlder's...probably water as being our #1 draw --- I can think of some other draws --- but I'll leave that to your Freudian imagination at this time.

I would tend to speculate that besides the need for drinking, dishwater, flushing toilets, growing plants, etc, etc... the water, or seawater, would be used to be distilled into duterium atoms to be used as the fuel as it is compressed between two outer magnetic fields, [outside the starship] --- thusly creating fusion plasma --- inorder to feed a hungry photon engine that lacks starlight photon fuel. Not to mention the function of plasma, for defensive and offensive purposes.

Cheers,

Erno

edit on 7-4-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I have read a very large number of cases as I was into it a few years back.

I do not blame you as I myself believed in it (as I sub-consciously wanted to believe it it). However when started analyzing, I realized that it does not make much sense at all.

We are fed so much information and disinformation that it is hard to separate the two.

Have you seen a UFO with your own eyes? Has any of your friends seen it? Do you have any first-hand information?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Jaellma

Have you seen a UFO with your own eyes? Has any of your friends seen it? Do you have any first-hand information?

Have you seen the McMurdo Station with your own eyes? Has any of your friends seen it? Do you have any first-hand information?

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you deny or doubt its existence?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

What McMurdo station has to do with UFOs?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatone666

either for fuel and nuclear purposes or taking water to the moon, there ha been reporty of plants on the moon that change colors through the day i think it was or seasons like on eart, but most of all, water supports life.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Needless to say: Another great thread Karl. Are you affiliated with MUFON, or some other similar organization?

It's obvious as to why our planet is so popular with the otherworlder's...probably water as being our #1 draw --- I can think of some other draws --- but I'll leave that to your Freudian imagination at this time.

I would tend to speculate that besides the need for drinking, dishwater, flushing toilets, growing plants, etc, etc... the water, or seawater, would be used to be distilled into duterium atoms to be used as the fuel as it is compressed between two outer magnetic fields, [outside the starship] --- thusly creating fusion plasma --- inorder to feed a hungry photon engine that lacks starlight photon fuel. Not to mention the function of plasma, for defensive and offensive purposes.

Cheers,

Erno

edit on 7-4-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

Erno:

I'll also be the first to admit that I've never seen a advanced alien race's UFO's propulsion system up close. So you may be very correct about aliens needing water/deuterium for drinking, dishwashing, growing plants, compressing magnetic fields, feeding a photon engine and of course, using plasma for defensive and offensive purposes- I totally am with you there.

Where I have logic problems is that if the aliens and technology that you speak of really needs water and deuterium just to be able to fly their super advanced UFO just a single inch off the ground on their homeworld, (let alone travel hundreds of light years or many more....) then it makes sense to reason that aliens ALREADY HAVE water and deuterium available to them to make the long trips of many light years of interstellar travel.

In other words, the alien home system/world/other dimension /mothership/whatever MUST ALREADY HAVE WATER AND DUTERIUM for growing plants, washing dishes, magnetic field compression and of course, using plasma for defensive and offensive purposes - just to fly off of their own planet or leave their own star system.

So, just think here for a second, if the aliens had water and deuterium already available to them in large-ish quantities to be able to make space travel of hundreds of light years possible, why would they need to even bother to come to Earth to obtain more?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

What McMurdo station has to do with UFOs?

If you only accept things that you have seen yourself or people that you personally know have seen, then you must dismiss most of the world as not existent.

You haven't seen Moscow* yourself. You also probably don't know any person personally who has been to Moscow*. But that doesn't mean that Moscow* is not real.

*replace with any other place you haven't been to, in case you have been to Moscow

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why would an alien come down to Earth to just pick up water. Why not shake hands with Mr Obama and call a press conference while at it?

Energy conservation. In your scenario I have to enter two planetary systems. Why not hit two birds with one stone?

Besides "water ice" on other planets is not as pure as on earth. In fact very little water is in the ice deposits. Mostly CO2, methane, ammonia, etc. Lot of work to collect "ice". Water they just vacuum from liquid sources. In an ice field they have to land, get out, chop ice into blocks, carry it aboard, melt it, purify it.

Oh, and the Alien travel brochure states: Earth; mostly harmless. Avoid the locals, they carry guns and will dissect you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's easy to get sucked into the rabbit hole and become disillusioned based on what you have heard, what you have been fed and who fed it to you.

BTW, yes to your questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AckAckAttack34

AckAckAttack34 --- Pardon my misspelling of deuterium...but anyway, I've possibly seen both plasma power phases [bluish-white/red-orange] of an alien starship sighting back one night in 1976; approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C.; about 1 to 2 miles away.

I surmise that deuterium fuel ---- that is used for plasma generation --- is a finite fuel for interstellar capable starships...so much that a need to refuel with seawater is a prerequisite for travel in atmosphere's of planets that lack starlight such as in the darkness of nighttime.

Otherwise...interstellar starships in the depths of space, must depend on starlight photons for fuel, unless the need to travel in the darkness of interstellar gas clouds, gives the advantage to deuterium fuel for plasma generation; inorder to feed the photon engine that is capable of superluminal speeds.

Battle ready starships...will also have the need for deuterium for offensive and defensive weaponry --- such as plasma weapons and electrified plasma shields.

So far as I can rationalize...photon engines on interstellar starships must be a given, because the only fuel capable of powering a starship on long interstellar journey's is starlight photons; with backup deuterium fuel.

Cheers,

Erno

edit on 7-4-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling, added a word

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

The witness account about a hot blast of air and the water intake makes me think "experimental nuclear powered black project vehicle tested in the open" rather than "thirsty Aliens too poor to afford anti-gravity propulsion"..

H1ght3chHippie, thanks for the reply and I don't know about experimental nuclear powered black project test vehicles (or thirsty aliens) but I suppose it may not be as clear cut as all that - the hot blast of air reported by the rancher certainly is an interesting factor and, as it mentions in the paper below by scientist James M. McCampbell, it's not the first time that's been reported either -he also engages in a bit of speculation about the shock wave and electromagnetic fields

Effects of UFOs Upon People by James McCampbell

Paper given at UFO symposium in 1986:

All observed effects of UFOs, except purely mechanical processes and artifacts, carry implications of
electromagnetic and gravitational fields in their vicinity.

Technical studies of individual effects can establish limits to the parameters of those fields. So detailed studies of the wide range of effects should lead to a significant understanding of the UFO field. Limitations deduced from one effect may well be different from those of another, and still another.

By overlaying these various constraints, specific parameters of the UFO fields should become progressively more apparent.

HEARING

2. Violent

Very early in the morning of September 30, 1980, near Sale, Southern Australia, George Blackwell awoke to a whistling sound. It came from a wingless craft 8 m. across that displayed colored lights as it spun. It flew slowly at low altitude, finally settling to the ground near a large water tank. The witness approached to within 15 m. when the whistling sound became very loud. Then he heard an awful bang, accompanied by a blast of air and heat as the object took off vertically and flew away..

Pdf file

Originally posted by askbaby

Thank you for the post Karl, and the additional reports from around the world. It would have been great to have gotten a team our to the location much earlier, however the physical evidence (the circle where the craft supposedly landed) is intriguing. I have starred your post in an effort tot get others to see this and hopefully others can bring forth more useful information.

Askbaby, appreciate the post mate and some of those global reports certainly do sound pretty similar -also agree with your comments about content (it bothers me too) and hopefully the thread will bring forth some useful info or at least generate some fresh discussion about the water collection aspect.

I originally overlooked the part in Keith Basterfield and Bill Chalker's Rosedale report about the witnesses watch refusing to work when he tried to wear it (link) so thought that was yet another interesting factor - Paul Norman also makes some further comments in this pdf file about Australian UFO/missing water reports and John Pinkney also goes into more detail below about others from the area including Bundalaguah:

"I soon discovered that these alleged phenomena were not confined to a single state. They had been reported, albeit sporadically, for several years around rural Australia..

"The UFO was ringed with red and green lights but what most astonished us was that it seemed to be standing on a thick wall of water.

Then as our eyes adjusted to the darkness we realized what was happening: it was sucking the water up from the creek.

E-book

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

The water theme crops up in a number of UFO cases. Now personally I have no idea what's going on. But it may be required as a fuel source, a coolant or for some other resource. I can only speculate.

Mirageman, thanks for the post mate and I've got no idea what's going on either -did see this relevant snippet from anthropologist Dr Eirik Saethre on the other thread though and it seems like even remote Australian Aboriginal communities are aware of the UFO-water connection and are of the opinion that 'the aliens want water'.

Scientific paper: UFO beliefs in a remote Australian Aboriginal community

The aliens were considered to frequent areas in which water sources were more prevalent. During the wet season when water sources increased, so too did the number of reported UFO sightings. Once the rains began each year, Warlpiri residents cautioned Aboriginal people from other regions as well as non-Aboriginal people not to drive at night, lest they encounter a UFO. A group of Aboriginal people from Darwin chose to spend the night along the road instead of driving to the community after the sun set. In the dry season, UFOs are also seen but often in areas with permanent water sources. South of the community lies a region known for its hills, which collect water in several rock pools. The number of encounters were higher here because, as Mark (33), a Warlpiri man, commented, 'the aliens want [water]. There is a lot of [water] in [the region]'. UFOs were usually portrayed as spaceships inhabited by beings in search of water, who were interested in little else.

link

Whatever the cause of the UFO reports and missing water it seems the phenomenon isn't just confined to Australia and there's been quite a few reports from Argentina too.

The Missing Water Enigma

The unexplained nocturnal lights – believed to be extraterrestrial craft by some, “witches” by others – were reported frequently during that year’s mutilation wave. Descriptions of these sources of light varied, but they were invariably seen on clear nights with out a hint of stormy weather. Most reports agreed that the lights were white orbs that would turn blue during their high-speed maneuvers, making abrupt starts and stops before whizzing out of sight..

But in April 2002, cattlemen from the town of Salliqueló told reporter Rodolfo Borrego that several thousand liters of water had vanished from their tanques australianos – large open water towers seen in farms throughout Argentina – without the slightest evidence of spillage. A third case had occurred during the mutilation wave. No damage to the tanks was found upon investigation, and any evidence of puddles or waterlogged terrain was absence. “No water was lost – someone came and took water from the place,” noted the journalist.

The village of La Adela, which at the time had the dubious honor of being the location most affected by the cattle mutilation epidemic, had also reported missing water from its
water towers. This was perhaps the more mind-bending anomaly to the local ranchers, as the magnitude of the water held in these containers was between twenty and thirty-five thousand liters (5300 and 9300 US gallons respectively) -- oceans of water that would have taken a number of tanker trucks to empty and cart away, and the average tanker truck has a three thousand gallon capacity. In any case, there were few vehicles of this size were to be found in these rural areas.

link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman47
i dont think they are stealing the water.

they just taking it as research purpose.

Anythings possible, but you would think an alien civilization from a distant star would be able to recreate the chemistry in our water and then some.
Why would they travel so far to test the water? The laws that govern our chemistry are the same throughout the universe. In fact, if you think about it, in the vastness of the cosmos, there must be elements unknown to earth that are far more valuable.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thanks Karl12, This is just another one of UFO Phenomena usual tricks / Modus Operandi.

People please step back for a moment and think this :

Taking on water in front of witness where they can take water all around the world with no witness present.

This is pure showmanship by those behind the UFO phenomena. The other show they put on in front of witnesses are :

- Pacing and Scaring lonely drivers at night (eg buzzing their car)
- Landing and exploring the ground , mimicking astronaut exploration.
- Leaving Physical traces like burns and holes from (supposedly) landing legs
- and a lot others, please refer to Jacques Vallee's books especially Pasport to Magonia and Dimension/Confrontation series

These entities want mankind to think that they are extra terrestrial , in fact they put on such a good show but always stopped short on being proved. So witnesses and believers all got ridiculed by the scientific minded people who want to have nuts-n-bolt craft on their hand to play with.

BTW The 'Taking Water' meme already documented since old times where 'little people' aka Faeries are know to visit watering hole and seen taking water in front of witnesses. They dont ride flying saucers back then, different era different culture and different human perception. Anyone who research UFOlogy will find very disturbing similarity between Faerie legends and UFO phenomena , in that they both using the same Modus Operandi but with different cultural garb/mask, in other words these phenomenas 'ADJUST' themselves to mankind's culture of the era.

disclaimer : all above is my 10c opinion

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would think it is more they are curious about the Violent hairy ape that has some knowledge of technology.
I really dont think they consider much of us at all.
Certainly their craft perform maneuvers beyond our current ability, i dont believe they seem to be any great threat, they are not blowing planes out of the sky for instance.

I do tend to believe that we "Overestimate" their technology.......Dylitheum crystals,
. and other exotic elements, to me just does not make any sense. Much more sense to base your energy propulsion on commonly available elements, two of the most common being Hydrogen and Oxygen.....In Fact, the Very same elements we use to power our technology...Hydrocarbons and Oxygen for motive power.

Water Is Hydrogen and Oxygen, and as has be stated, it is relatively easy to procure on Earth, than say on Jupiter.
It is in Liquid form, the weather is mild (compared to Venus and every other planet except dry cold Mars).

I think we have fairly well established that they use Electro/Magnetic propulsion/motors, powered by some kind of Hydrogen fussion plant we speculate, that has been reported to give of a degree of heat. They may also use a hybrid fussion rocket type engine (Re: David Adair) as a Planetary thrust device and perhaps navigation in space. Nasa has told us that there are "Magnetic Superhighways" between the planets and stars etc. This has also been reported by various "Contactees".... Some craft have been reported as spinning like a top, well we know from our "Frisby" and Universal Physics, that a spinning object creates a force that acts to stabilize the craft for flight.

Tho there are probably many Universal Laws that we are not aware of, the ones that we are, would be the same whether on Earth, or some distant Galaxy far Far Away......

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There are multiple theories and possibly even multiple things going on when you see a UFO and water interacting together

1. It is possible they are using the hydrogen and oxygen as some sort of fuel for their propulsion system, but they are not using it in a rocket engine or fuel cell engine, it must be something very different. Even if you have advanced technology you still need to collect the chemical elements for fuel or for manufacturing just like everybody else. They cannot operate their craft by magic or thought alone
. They also have fuel constraints just like us. Even though we have smartphones we find it hard to keep up with the increasing energy requirements.

Hydrogen being the lightest element and a fuel for fusion or for an ion drive, yes, it must have many uses throughout the universe.

2. They could be carrying out a planet wide research survey. This is what I think is going on in some places, they seem to be targeting areas with little human activity, perhaps they were getting a baseline to compare water from areas of high human activity. Any outside water is usually brimming with microbial life, and this may indeed be what they are examining.

3. The water is lifted up due to the effect of the plasma/gravity/EM field surrounding the aircraft. The water then drops off as the craft moves away and surface tension and the Earth's gravity becomes stronger relative to the craft's field.

4. Some of the craft observed may have been human in origin.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

It is not about what I have seen.

I am not the one talking about UFOs.

If somebody talks about UFOs without having any direct or believable evidence, I have every right to question.

Even if I believe OP's story about a UFO landing and then emptying a water tank, what difference does it make?

I posed a very relevant question. Please reply to that. Science has not found humans or similar intelligent life elsewhere in our solar system. So any visitor has to come at least from a nearby solar system. So this visitor travels several light-years to just pick up water from a water tank on Earth? This is what you want me to believe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join