It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Empties Water Tank - Rosedale, 1980.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you consider that there is more, methane, ammonia and water orbiting in the Kuiper belt than there would be on a thousand earths. It would seem logical the aliens would fuel up there first.

Putting aliens aside there is some evidence to suggest that there has and is great interest in Nuclear powered supercritical water cycle for aircraft propulsion. So much so that any information regarding this technology is highly secretive.

If you must go down the rabbit hole here is some information under public domain.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

This happens with fusion engines have an issue. Usually they just feed the water vapor condensation back into the engine as "feed" to keep them running. However when there is an issue all the excess water has to be dumped instead of processed in the fusion engine.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
reply to post by karl 12

This happens with fusion engines have an issue. Usually they just feed the water vapor condensation back into the engine as "feed" to keep them running. However when there is an issue all the excess water has to be dumped instead of processed in the fusion engine.

You seem to know a lot about fusion engines. Why don't you help these guys?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There were similar stories in Argentina where the UFO's would steal the water out of someone's swimming pool.

www.alien-ufos.com...

The screaming noise could be due to a purification process - filters inside the hose prevent debris from clogging up the internal plumbing. The reactor or whatever then heats the water until it boils off and becomes steam. The steam is run through a catalyst mesh (just like a car) which oxidizes the water into oxygen and hydrogen. The hot oxygen is expelled and the hydrogen is transferred into hydrogen fuel cells.

Commercial fuel cells:
www.fuelcellstore.com...

Cars use a similar process in their catalytic converters to convert Nitrous Oxide (NO) into NO2. There were designs for car batteries which could store hydrogen in a safe and controlled way by placing the hydrogen into an atomic sized sponge mesh.

If there were an unshielded nuclear reactor on board, then that would be enough to cause radiation poisoning to people on the ground. Even with some experimental systems, lead shielding was only placed between crew and engine compartments.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Sounds like hydrogen to me..
Another alternative would be a plasma drive, as hydrogen is used to produce high temperature plasma.
Out of curiosity has anyone heard any developments in this technology?
Finally there is the use of hydrogen as nuclear fuel.

Considering engines in UFOs, like manipulating a singularity or working with fusion, drinking water would not make total sense. Why a supply container and not a lake or river, or glaciers or the ocean for water? A planet of water, but ET loots a farmer's container?

After that one person getting sick from contact with the craft, which is a sign of nuclear contamination, then the water would also be contaminated. If the craft is working with radioactive materials why would it need hydrogen power?

There is an assumption of a benign presence. Are these the same craft that do cattle mutilations? Maybe the water suckers are sabotaging the land, hurting the water supply on purpose. Or was there something wrong with the water? Amoebas?

The colorful getaway, from red to green and then away, that reminds me of the green mist from the Philadelphia experiment. Faster than light travel. Of all the places to travel in all the parallel universes, why go for the water in the inhabited universe?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The witness account about a hot blast of air and the water intake makes me think "experimental nuclear powered black project vehicle tested in the open" rather than "thirsty Aliens too poor to afford anti-gravity propulsion".

Very interesting read, and one more thing I noticed is that Gippsland would be your first stop when flying towards Australia from certain Antarctic areas. Something that captured my attention when checking out said area on Googleearth.

I knew someone would post something like that before I even read the posts but it is exactly those cases - probes from water, probe from a tree (another case), that would raise the question - why would the government test on someone's water tank or tree? They couldn't put their own water tank somewhere?
edit on 6-4-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The witness account about a hot blast of air and the water intake makes me think "experimental nuclear powered black project vehicle tested in the open" rather than "thirsty Aliens too poor to afford anti-gravity propulsion".

Very interesting read, and one more thing I noticed is that Gippsland would be your first stop when flying towards Australia from certain Antarctic areas. Something that captured my attention when checking out said area on Googleearth.

Water is hydrogen and oxygen. Maybe the separate the nitrogen from the oxygen...keep the nitro for fuel and what that hot blast of air is that oxygen and other 'waste' by products used for the process.

Water is very heavy. 10,000 gallons of water on that size a saucer (28 ft diameter) would have an adverse effect on it's maneuverability. That's evidence to support my theory.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For as twilight zone as it seems.. theres alot of evidence pointing to it actually happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Sounds like hydrogen to me..
Another alternative would be a plasma drive, as hydrogen is used to produce high temperature plasma.
Out of curiosity has anyone heard any developments in this technology?
Finally there is the use of hydrogen as nuclear fuel.

Considering engines in UFOs, like manipulating a singularity or working with fusion, drinking water would not make total sense. Why a supply container and not a lake or river, or glaciers or the ocean for water? A planet of water, but ET loots a farmer's container?

What if it was like a dramatic scene out of men in black, like "Oh no we are out of water and there is no lakes close enough! Wait! There is a farm container ahead!" Whose to say UFO pilots don't have macgyver moments where a paper clip and duct tape is better than death? If they are thief aliens they probably don't play by intergalactic space laws, so they probably have a use the black market to get their ships under tight intergalactic space regulations that ban space pirates from owning space ships, maybe those black market ufos aren't to reliable.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
water which is hyrdrogen and oxygen has plenty of combustible energy. I have heard lots of cases of ufo water thievery.

Maybe they are time travelers from the future here to steal our water since they have ruined their supply it in the future.
edit on 6-4-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

I'd be more inclined to believe this was an emergency refueling / consumables replenishment stop than some effort to supply another civilization (be it located elsewhere or else-when) with water. 10,000 gallons really isn't that much water for a small town, never mind for a civilization. Stealing 10,000 gallons at a time would be like harvesting a corn field one ear at a time. Why not land in the open ocean with a larger craft and grab a few million gallons? Why not mine the rings of Saturn and bring back water by the megaton?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Great story. I actually live in the area (was born around 25km away, 16 days before the event, and still live here now). I had heard of this before but great to see again. I wish I knew the exact location of the property.

It's also not the only sightings in the area. I have had one myself, where I woke up in the middle of the night and saw what I thought was the moon, zipping across the sky (this was around 1997). Was a very weird experience.

Also worth noting there is an air force base in the area: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
reply to post by karl 12

Run that by me again!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I grew up in Gormandale not far from Rosedale and spent a lot of time near the Sale RAAF base watching the aircraft.

I would lean more towards a home grown experimental craft needing an emergency re-supply.
It also makes me think of Westall.

Westall UFO 1966

Edit to say thanks OP i never knew about this one.
edit on 6-4-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
water which is hyrdrogen and oxygen has plenty of combustible energy. I have heard lots of cases of ufo water thievery.

Maybe they are time travelers from the future here to steal our water since they have ruined their supply it in the future.
edit on 6-4-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

I'd be more inclined to believe this was an emergency refueling / consumables replenishment stop than some effort to supply another civilization (be it located elsewhere or else-when) with water. 10,000 gallons really isn't that much water for a small town, never mind for a civilization. Stealing 10,000 gallons at a time would be like harvesting a corn field one ear at a time. Why not land in the open ocean with a larger craft and grab a few million gallons? Why not mine the rings of Saturn and bring back water by the megaton?

wasnt there some thread on here about a giant ufo farming the rings of saturn or some such story?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Probably. The "Miles Long Spacecraft in Saturn's Rings" crap shows up here about every six months...usually right after it gets reprinted by World Net Daily, Sorcha Fal, or some similar publication. I'm rather skeptical about that particular theory (as you can probably tell), primarily since these "ships" are (according to the theory) visible in photographs from Earth-bound telescopes and / or the Hubble Space Telescope, but for some odd reason, haven't been seen in almost nine years of much higher resolution images from the Cassini probe. That's probably a discussion for another thread though.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The UFO phenomenon suffers from "copycat" syndrome.

A lot of people believe in this stuff and some enterprising ones become the storytellers.

The Governments neither accept nor deny such things as powerful always like the distractions such as these.

A reasonable man who has knowledge of Physics and understands vastness of space would immediately realize that a small ship like 30ft diameter will not make it to Earth from another solar system. A viable ship needs to be very large, as it needs to support occupants biological needs for many generations.

The next problem is motive. If a race really wants to come to Earth after such huge investment in ship and other resources, it better have a very substantial motive than just "sight-seeing".

The evidence presented just does not add up. A UFO just appears randomly somewhere and does something silly and then disappears for almost no reason.

If aliens indeed come some day, we shall know, as they will be all over the MSM.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Wow, you are so misinformed.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
First, let me get this straight?

Aliens can travel thousands/hundreds of thousands/millions of light years to visit earth in crafts that are way beyond our own current technological understand, and yet, the aliens would not have advanced enough with a basic understanding of chemistry to learn how to mix hydrogen and oxygen to make their own H2O?!?!?! This would be roughly equivalent to NASA sponsoring a covert space mission to land a astronaut in Australia to steal a light from an Aboriginal tribesman’s campfire.

Secondly, I’ll even go out on a limb for you and presume that the alien craft’s advanced H2O creation machine is somehow broken (and the only repairman is 50 light years away and he’s already out on another service call and it‘s the holidays so to repair it would be REALLY expensive on short notice) and the alien race has no means to store an emergency supply of water with them in the craft- fine. Why would aliens bother to pick up germ filled earth water when they could just scoop it fresh from ice from craters on the dark side of the moon, comets, the rings of Saturn, etc. that we all know wouldn’t have any germs or bacteria in it (lol so far as we know now right?).

The only reason why I can think of that the aliens would need water in liquid form instead of ice is if the aliens haven’t discovered the secret of “fire” yet. So they would either need to get their water in liquid form OR, get ice and then steal a light from an Aboriginal tribesman’s campfire to help start the process melt the ice....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Please prove me wrong.

Just having a belief does not equate to truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well, water on earth is in liquid form. If they are needing it to power their ship, breathe, and drink then where better in the solar system to get it than the only inhabited tourist spot on the map (their map).

Nasa knows full well to make flights planet hopping we will depend upon sources of water (ice) found at each destination. Of course our technology is training wheels compared to theirs but we seem to have worked out the water part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join