It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Empties Water Tank - Rosedale, 1980.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's been quite a few reports of UFOs collecting water over the years and the sighting below from Australia is an interesting example involving an unknown object emptying a 10,000 gallon water tank on White Acres farm in Rosedale, Victoria on September 30th, 1980.

Australian reseacher Paul Norman once described the case as a 'very impressive UFO landing and physical trace event' and the incident was also investigated by researchers Bill Chalker and Keith Basterfield who give more info about their findings at the links below.

Incident:

THE 1980 ROSEDALE UFO LANDING

The Gippsland region of Victoria took centre stage during the latter half of 1980 with a puzzling array of events that featured the disappearance of substantial bodies of water. By far the most interesting of these and certainly one of the most interesting physical trace cases to have occurred in Australia was the UFO landing that took place on September 30th, near Rosedale.

Awakened by stock disturbances, the caretaker of a property observed the passage of an extraordinary object -- a domed object with a white top, moving at about 8 feet above the ground. Orange and blue lights could be made out on its surface. The UFO was apparently 28 feet in diameter and some 15 feet high. The object hovered for a short time over an open 10,000 gallon water tank. It then landed on the ground, some 50 feet from the tank. The caretaker approached the object on a motorbike to within 30 to 50 feet. A whistling noise had been heard up until the advent of "an awful scream". A black tube appeared around the base of the UFO. There was a tremendous bang, and the object lifted up and left the landing site. The witness was almost knocked off his bike with a blast of hot air. At about 30 feet out from the landing site and at an altitude of 8 to 10 feet, the object fell silent. At this point debris (largely stones, cape-weed and cow dung) fell away from the base of the object. The UFO was eventually lost to view in the east.

A Catalogue of Australian Physical Trace Cases

The witness described the object as consisting of two sections, 'a white dome on top and a larger orange section underneath' and around the bottom section he also stated there appeared to be 'circular windows or lights' -what makes the account all the more interesting (to me anyway) is the fact that he also described a kind of 'tube' appearing from the base of the object which isn't the first time this has been reported.

Don't know what other folks here on ATS make of the case and I suppose the witness account has to be taken at face value but the physical trace and animal reaction aspects are pretty intriguing, it's also said the witness was sick with headaches and nausea for more than a week afterwards and there were other reports of UFOs and water losses from around the same time and area.

The Rosedale UFO

Where it had landed could be found a ring of black, flattened grass 30' in diameter. When he examined it in the daylight, he discovered that all the yellow flowers within the circle had been removed. Only green grass remained. But even more bizarre, the water tank was empty, with no evidence of spillage. Only the muddy residue at the bottom of the tank was left, and there was something peculiar about even this, It had been pulled into a 2' high cone shape. The rancher was sick with headaches and nausea for more than a week afterward.

A similar ring was found the following December at Bundalaguah, not far from Rosedale. The water in a nearby reservoir was also mysteriously missing.

link

Investigation:

ROSEDALE VICTORIA : A CLOSE ENCOUNTER

The authors, together with Gary Little of Melbourne, conducted an on-site investigation during December 1980. Although he had received visits from all sorts of people, the witness provided an in-depth report of his experience and a six hour interview and inspection ensued. The party went through the event step by step and inspected the marking. When viewed three months after the event, there was present a vaguely defined area of bare earth/grass of approximately 28 feet across. The paddock vegetation had been cut and new clover growth was regrowing in places in the paddock, but only in one corner of the marking. Soil and rock samples were taken for analysis but the results were indeterminate.

The owner of the property was talked to, and copies of relevant local papers were obtained. Inquiries were made to locate a GTV 9 news report film of the mark taken within a few days, the truck driver, accurate weather details for the time, and to ascertain any abnormalities in the soil.

In total, the event reported includes many extraordinary elements, including a one witness close encounter, a UFO - apparently correlated physical ground trace, effects on the reporter and his watch, other trace effects, effect on stock, the disappearance of 10,000 gallons of water from a tank, and possibly a secondary reporter.

Further ostensibly unusual events were reported, or came to light, in the Gippsland area of Victoria, in the few months that followed the event. These included further reports of "ground traces," UFO reports and water losses.

UFO RESEARCH IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Other UFO water 'tube' reports:

Eyewitness testimony from two geologists in British Columbia,1965.

As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."

South Coast of Hokkaido - Japan, 1973.

He said the light descended to an altitude of about 20 meters (75 feet) above the surface, of the water and stopped,and then from the underside of the light came what appeared to be a glass-like transparent tube and when the leading edge of the tube touched the surface of the water, that part of the tube began to glow and appeared to be sucking up the bay water.

Five engineers witness UFO taking on water - Bridge to Mendonca Lima, Peru, 02-13-1979

..the whole rim rotated slowly when suddenly, from the base, near the center, three luminous "tubes" of "blue neon light" were projected, like cylinders extended straight down from the ship to the surface of the river.
They seemed to be transparent and were rotating, and looked like they were either discharging something into, or were drawing something from, the water. After several minutes the "cylinders" were withdrawn from the water into the object, one at a time.

Württemberg, South Germany -April 9th, 1970

Then it halted, did a right-angle turn towards the little stream of water, and stopped there. The rotation stopped too. "What I now observed is beyond my power to comprehend. From the dark centre of the ball there emerged, downwards, something resembling a hose-pipe, which bent itself back and upwards like a 'U' and then writhed about sideways several times

La Caleta, near Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, 06-24-1977

While returning to Santo Domingo at about one in the morning, Senor A.S. Cruz saw a light over the sea, which descended to water level, and a tube came out of the bottom and took up water. The witness stopped to watch the unusual spectacle. The UFO stopped its auction action and headed toward him.

St. Petersburg, Florida. St. Petersburg Times. 17 December 1973

Patrick Thrush pulled his car off the road onto an embankment, and as he started to turn his car around, he said, the high beams from his car showed a silvery reflecting object hovering about 20 feet over the water. A tube extended from the object into the water...the tube, which had been at an angle, straightened up and began retracting into the hovering object.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'

Links:
Animal Reaction Feature
WaterUFO
UFO Trace - Landing Mark

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The witness account about a hot blast of air and the water intake makes me think "experimental nuclear powered black project vehicle tested in the open" rather than "thirsty Aliens too poor to afford anti-gravity propulsion".

Very interesting read, and one more thing I noticed is that Gippsland would be your first stop when flying towards Australia from certain Antarctic areas. Something that captured my attention when checking out said area on Googleearth.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you for the post Karl, and the additional reports from around the world. It would have been great to have gotten a team our to the location much earlier, however the physical evidence (the circle where the craft supposedly landed) is intriguing. I have starred your post in an effort tot get others to see this and hopefully others can bring forth more useful information.

To be honest - this is one of very few posts that stand out as interesting and worth discussing.

In the last couple of years, whilst there are still plenty of posts on this forum, I see that the more ridiculous posts get most attention.

I am definitely not in favor of limiting people from posting the weird and outlandish and the plain stupid, but what REALLY bothers me is just how many responses they get, effectively hiding these more interesting posts.

This is my first post in a VERY long time, and the only post I've seen that has peaked my interest. I will (if I get a chance) do some research to find additional stores like the ones that you have reported.

Thank you
askbaby
(a skeptic)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for another well presented "factual" UFO story Karl.

The water theme crops up in a number of UFO cases. Now personally I have no idea what's going on. But it may be required as a fuel source, a coolant or for some other resource. I can only speculate.

Interesting to note :

The rancher was sick with headaches and nausea for more than a week afterward.

There was another case (and one of the more famous ones) late in the same year 1980. The Cash-Landrum case featured a similar unpleasant side effects for Vicki Landrum and almost certainly shortened Betty Cash's life with what appeared to be a form of radiation poisoning.

Perhaps the water is needed to dampen down the power system (similar to a nuclear meltdown) in emergencies and this is why these cases occur. There is often peculiar damage to vegetation and symptoms in humans seem to be consistent with being exposed to various levels of radiation.

It could be secret military craft being tested with a nuclear power source or it could be something more exotic?
I really don't know. I was reading an article about the genesis of the stealth fighter and plans for it began as early as 1975. So it could be an early prototype was getting tested out around that time with a number of unstable components.

But that doesn't explain earlier cases of UFOs around large bodies of water does it?

edit on 5/4/13 by mirageman because: Bad Spellings

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
some Australian cases of alien water thievery!

www.disclose.tv...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. So we need to ask why would a reasonably small craft need so much water? Could it be splitting it into hydrogen for fuel?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Without water, there is no life. At least here on Earth. Maybe they are using it in some sort of genome recreation?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
water which is hyrdrogen and oxygen has plenty of combustible energy. I have heard lots of cases of ufo water thievery.

Maybe they are time travelers from the future here to steal our water since they have ruined their supply it in the future.
edit on 6-4-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Maybe! It might be fuel. Or like you say lack of water.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Is that photo the real coverage, or artistic impression on? UFO over watertank?

edit on 4/6/2013 by dragnik because: spelling misstake

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi Karl,

ET won't steal water in the US - 'cause it contains sodium floride!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As usual Karl, great thread.

Some of these UFOs have been sucking up water in extremely remote areas of the world. This suggests to me something more then just experimental earth-based vehicles, as some would be led to believe.

The following case is interesting.

I was 15 and on my August holidays from school and travelling with my father and 2 other men on a surveying trip to the interior of Guyana. We were in the New River / Courentyne River area across from Suriname. At dawn we were awake by the noise of all sorts of animals causing a commotion by the river. We rushed from the bushes to the river and saw a large silver saucer hovering over the middle of the river. It appeared to be drawing up water in [an] upside down funnel shape into [an] iris-shaped opening in the underside. We watched it for about 10 min. then suddenly the water spout fell back down and the craft shot straight up until it disappeared.

I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, anywhere in the interior of Guyana or along the New River area near Suriname is extremely remote rainforest area.

UFO sucking up water

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And another unusual case from 1914:

"Their task accomplished, three more creatures appeared on the topmost deck of the craft and began adjusting some type of rods which were affixed to the upper part of the ship. "After what was probably two or three minutes, the five beings went inside the ship by way of the porthole from which the hose was extended.

"The ship then rose from the bay surface sucking with it a heavy upsurge of water4 which sprayed the entire sea, leaving a mist above which did not settle for some time. As the ship continued to move straight up, it changed color from red to green and then made a tight left turn and flew off on its side."

UFO over water - 1914

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There's lots & lots of water in space.....Why go to the effort of stealing it from a planetary surface, it's just inefficient?

So if it isn't the water itself that they want.....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

goes in line with the gods of niberu using water to propel through space. maybe that's the key hydrogen and oxygen . but that's right aliens don't exist ufos don't exist . everyone is hallucinating and just idiots.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Maybe they are not stealing our water. Maybe they are already here, either on earth or below earth or jumping dimensions. You always have to think outside of the box in these cases.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sounds like hydrogen to me..in the Australian case, there was bang and a blast of hot air..this sounds like the process of splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen, just as with a hydrogen car, the hot air that comes out of the exhaust is just "hot air", minus the hydrogen of course.
The difference being is that the UFO seems to be able to split water into hydrogen in an extremely rapid time, something we have not figured out how to do as of yet. The screeching sound would indicate a process working at high speeds.. possibly the result of a human walking towards the craft..perhaps the aliens? Or whoever operated it, turned up the posses which made a buzzing noise to something that produced a scream, in order to achieve a faster processing time to get the process completed quickly? That would also seem to indicate there was a hurry due to the bang and sudden release of hot air.

So if some UFO's use hydrogen we can then speculate they use it for propulsion. However conventional hydrogen vehicles simply use combustion, and it is evident that the typical UFO does not use jets or anything like that, so we can rule out hydrogen as a combustible fuel..So there must be another way to use hydrogen as fuel to produce gravity manipulation. Well hydrogen is lighter than air, but again it seems unlikely the UFO's would simply fill up like an air ship to float..but still its an interesting idea as hydrogen is used in balloons.

Another alternative would be a plasma drive, as hydrogen is used to produce high temperature plasma. We know you can use plasma drives either as jet propulsion or as a discharge to the outer body of the "ship", there was a proposed flying saucer design that put forward the concept of using a plasma drive.
www.popularmechanics.com...

Out of curiosity has anyone heard any developments in this technology?

Finally there is the use of hydrogen as nuclear fuel. Obviously we had the hydrogen bomb, so hydrogen evidently has huge amounts of stored energy within its atoms, hydrogen is also the fuel of the future when we look towards clean nuclear fusion. Apparently there is a huge amount of energy in one drop of water, we just do not know how to unlock it, as of yet. But even knowing all this, we still have no idea how a hydrogen powered craft with access to huge amounts of energy can use that energy in such a way to manipulate gravity. But we can speculate that it must take huge amounts of energy, probably hydrogen based energy, and probably from nuclear fusion, to run a gravity driven craft.

edit on 6-4-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"experimental nuclear powered black project vehicle tested in the open"

If this is the case, then it is a craft that is the result of technology garnered from actual extraterrestrial "UFOs".

What other reason would there be for craft operated by both "factions" to resemble each other so strikingly? Aliens back-engineering human technology when they've already managed to traverse space/dimensions to get here?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Solid threads like this one are the reason why I am still in this den of nutjobs.

Sadly for every interesting thread there are like 10000 completely insane ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join