It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I understand some people can forget their age and all. But I don't understand how you put exact dates of your mothers experiences, and even your date of birth, but you could'nt understand that you're 36 years old??

Do you smell that? Smells fishy.

Nice read though

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Interesting story !

I personally believe that the seventies were those times when abductions peeked, worldwide. As for your story, like any other story out there, I can only take your word as it being true. Makes a whole lot of a difference for the individual who's lived "something" though. It's no longer "I think" or "I believe" but "I know". Yet, we still never truely know, right?

If you like ancient civilization topics, try out some of SLAYER69's threads...pretty amazing stuff !!

S&F. Thanks for sharing !

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

i think the OP is trying to explain like he sees in a CADKEY style bluprint, which can be 3d looking, depending on the blueprint

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Funny seeing all the nasty posts that have been deleted on this thread. I really don't understand what people expect to find on ATS or in this forum, especially when at the top of each thread is the following:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

So members are coming on here and insulting the OP - who posted exactly what you would expect to find in this forum........sigh..........

Thanks for sharing OP. Any recent experiences?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, Im also new on this, I have Been reading since a couple of weeks ago... It is interesting your post, but as someone over here said, would be interesting to see some actual information we can verify, is not that we don't believe you at all, but it would be better ÿou know. ...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You have your age wrong if you say you born in August 1976,.makes me think its all fake

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Actually, I use my husbands birthday on many of my accounts and often start to believe I'm actually 3 years older than I am...I find this actually believable.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for introducing yourself this way. Now we know you are a true fake.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He can't even get his own birthdate to coincide with his age. Not someone you'd send to by beer if you are a teenager.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To all of you that have been understanding with me I thank you. To all of you that have trashed me and acted like they never make mistakes. I hope your comments have made you feel really good about yourselves. I posted this story expecting to get trashed. I even said so in the post. I know the story sounds crazy but i also know it is true. I apologize for my mistake in age but i know i.dont focus on time the way.most people do. It actually still felt good to get this story off my chest. Im very happy that all of you who dismised my story over the date issue can remember every detail of there life including numbers and dates for you life must be completly stress free and care free. I am happy for you and hope that one day you dont make a mistake and get trashed the same way.

To all of you who.understand thank you again. I just mainly wanted to get it off my chest because sometimes the why factor makes me kind of nuts i.guess. I sware my story is true even if i got my own age wrong which i guess makes me look like a moron. Thank you again. I hope you all have blessed days and nites ahead.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You are purely a fake, the story is very entertaining and I appreciate your need to get a bunch of responses and make your own post. Have a good weekend

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Judging by your grammar, spelling and overall composition I would say you are no more than 14 or 15 years of age. I'm sorry but a highly intelligent man (as you claim) does not speak like that. Your choice of words is weak and the overall post is poorly written indicating a low level of efucation. Don't be offended, this is only my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Because someone else puts a fake personal story doesn't mean that your personal story isn't. I have read many good believable personal stories however if you believe this poster doesn't really know or forgot his age and birth date you are naive.

He makes honest people look bad and takes validity out of true personal stories.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You do know that you are 24 and born in 1988 and female though i hope

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens should have taught you a bit of grammar
Nah just kidding, it was understandable and also believable and that's what matters.

What's curious to me is that there's SO MANY stories of close encounters and there are several occuring versions. Most of the time it's a bright light and a hum and a grey alien telepathically calming down the victim, then awakening in the craft and etc. The quantity of stories (I've read LOTS of them so far) and the amount of detail put into them is what probably made me a believer...just makes me think, why would so many people spend their time coming up with such long and detailed testimonies and then defend them fiercely in comments if they weren't from their own experience?

But then again...people are strange...and even stranger on the Internet.

Also my 1st post btw !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join