It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

For someone of great intellect, you sure are horrible at spelling. Just saying.

Seems quite common from my personal experience.
Spelling doesn't have much to do with with intelligence, it mostly has to do with memorizing incongruous knowledge and applying them without reasoning with true logic.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
great post!
I wounder why they help't your mother???

Sad that some people have Reading problems.
I bet they are No good at codes too.

Originally posted by randyvs

You need to space your paragraphs my friend. As you will get complaints from members not being able to read a solid wall of letters like you have there.
edit on 6-4-2013 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012

Originally posted by Druid42

You do get an A+ for sincerity. You sound believable.

And don't let ATS get you down. There's always a tough sell in the crowd. With a site full of skeptics, you'll always get a rather crass comment.

I'd like to know more. I wonder if you've ever taken an IQ test. They are online, for free, just to get a gauge of where you are at.

They don't take that long, and it would be interesting to see where you place at.

I have a theory or two.
No actually I have not. I know in school I always made high grades without opening a book. My mother has always kicked me in the butt for it. She still fusses to this day about it. I guess I could do that but don't think it would be a good idea tonight as I have been up for almost 24 hours already and am hyped up on coffee. I know I graduated from high school with a 3.6 gpa and never really studied at all. It was like I just memorized what the teacher said as they said it and when it came to test time it was almost like it replayed in my head. If that makes any sense to anyone. As I said before I have designs in my head I can't explain and could literally walk you through one of them like we were really walking through it and it is over 300 meters across and 300 meters wide and 35 meters tall. I can tell you were every door, computer terminal, water pipe, and wire is as I do so.
And I will say that this design is why I want to go to school for aircraft engineering. If I could only produce holograms and show people what I see.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CaptNemo2012 because: had to add an additional thought on the question.

i just tried one and stopped halfway through... they are tougher than i would of thought, lol that says alot about me right?
edit on 6-4-2013 by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Caspian234

If you would i have a twitter account under [email protected]. This is my email i.am using for contacts. Thank you and ill be waiting for your mesg. Have a blessed day

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Caspian234

I just created a new facebook page under the email [email protected] please friend me and send it there. Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

While it doesn't prove anything, I can say that my parents' families were all from Asheville, NC and my mom used to tell my sister, brother and I about seeing UFOs when she was growing up. Most of my family saw them. So, from my perspective, I believe you. Oh, and this was back in the 1920s - 1940s so UFO sightings in that area have been going on for decades. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Your story was the first story I read after becoming a member. First, I can tell you that I forget my age more often than I would like to admit so that should mean nothing regarding the validity of your story. If anything, that should show that your story was obviously not a calculated effort to deceive anyone. Also, I think that if you really needed to document your experiences, the medical history of your mother should prove something. Even though that would not be public knowledge, it could be something proven with facts to back it up if there was ever a need in the future.

I was curious if any of your family has ever attempted regression hypnosis? Since experiences like this seem to be passed down generations, by writing about this now and keeping those journals, you are doing a great service to your family for the future as well. Good luck to you and I look forward to hearing more as you remember.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by headb

Hi headb, What you have just mentioned here is important, I feel. I have been a ufo/experiencer investigator for over 25 years. I have also had the "breathing in water" experience. I have had many sightings and been an experiencer. During one of my experiences, while seemingly aboard a craft, I was put in a tank, about 3 ft. deep or so and about 7 ft. long. Three entities were on either side of the tank. The tank was filled with a thick kind of pinkish, goldish liquid. I was able to breathe in this liquid for a relatively fair amount of time.

This all occurred around 15 yrs. ago, give or take....yes, time is hard to keep track of in exact terms sometimes. The gist of my comment...imagine my surprise when a few months AFTER the incident, when I picked up a Scientific Magazine and read that experiencers were reporting being suspended in liquid and being able to breathe same during their ordeal.. I had never heard of such information anywhere before. I was very intrigued/surprised. I later read somewhere else that space travel/G force problem would be made easier should one be suspended in water...liquid that they could also survive in and breathe. The movie, Abyss, got into the possibility of divers being able to use such and be at an advantage. Just thought you and OP would like to know the above. Blessings to you both. ^j^

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
First Don't Care that your mother got fixed by aliens. I do care that somehow she was able to have you.
Her fix is remarkable but if you look you can find people like Anita Moorjani who some how had a miracle from her death bed and was totally healed from cancer. Anita case was after a Near Death Experience so no Aliens ET's involved, just the Divine. But it shows sometimes and somehow people are healed like your mother, and good for her and you!

Next you have 3D blue prints in your head of space craft!
Son, what are you waiting for!
You are 38/36 you should have already had your engineering degree and be in some sort of engineering job at nasa!
But it's never too late!

Remember evolution of humanity comes from crazy mixed up thinking, it's the ones that take themselves seriously enough to pursue those crazy Idea's that transforms us and makes it easier for all of us. I mean look at Steve Jobs! That nut case made billions of dollars with his innovations before he died. My daughter is doing crazy Sh#t with her Ipod5! Time evolves!

The only thing the Aliens forgot to do is give you a kick in the @ss and telly you to step it up!
The fact of life and people is we don't care where you came from we care what you can do for us! Then once you have success in helping others with the innovations you created then we go back in history to see what made you great! >Steve Jobs biography books again

now go do something great with those blueprints in your head and quit wasting time with how you were born!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello all...(Nemo' I know others will read this as well as yourself.) I just want to say a few words in CaptNemo2012's defence. Of course with topics such as this there are skeptics and there is definitely going to be doubt and finger pointing. I have read his story and even more importantly...My husband and I have been personal freinds with Nemo and his family for several years. He is a real person and not just a troll, scam artist, etc.

Nemo's story is an accurate account of what he has been told by many people through his life and is the product of nearly a lifetime of his own personal research to get answers to his own questions regarding the events in the story and accurences, feelings, and unexplainable drive to complete specific tasks in his own life.

Nemo's family is a normal family...They are not eccentric, unstable or story tellers. They are regular people who are just as humble as Nemo.

Nemo is a grounded man with big dreams and a mind that never slows down. It's always busy and he often goes days and nights with no sleep. He is a normal guy with a loving wife and son. He is extremely humble and I have to tell you...he doesn't run around telling everyone about this incident or his possible gifts. That's why he put this out there I suppose...to reach out to similar minds and try to get some resolve, closure or resolution to what he and his family have experiences so please take that into consideration.

He has some fantastic ideas and his visual blue prints are incredible! I can tell you this as well...He IS a true genius...no doubting that. Nemo is incredibly inteligent and needs an outlet...a way to share his ideas in a productive way. He needs people to share with and bounce ideas off of. He is so inteligent that he has no common sense at times. (Sorry Nemo) I mean that in a good way. His mind is constantly thinking ahead, over under and through so simple things get overlooks because his brain doesn't see it as an important factor in the equation...and quite honestly, it isn't when you're presenting something much bigger than a vocabulary test score.

I think it's humorous that the only thing people could find to pick on with Nemo's story were jumbled dates, ages and times! I, myself have a 186 IQ and do the same thing. I often forget my age, my spouses age...my own social security number or phone number. I'm equally left and right brained and but my personal focus is more creative with the serious side pushing through at sometimes inappropriate times and Nemo is similar in thinking.

Nemo:
Some individuals aren't even reading the story correctly and bantering based on missreads, lol. You've done a fine job my friend! I hope you find a little more insight into what has been happening and remember that the ones putting down your story are not taking human-ness into concideration. The only thing you may be guilty of is sleep deprivation and the failure to proofread...but I know you may have never gone back and posted after a rest and proofread so you did great!

PS...I'm sure I'll have typo's and I don't care. It's what the message brings that matters not the words that bring it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: delete post

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg

For someone of great intellect, you sure are horrible at spelling. Just saying.
Some of the worst spellers I have encountered were university professors. And while I will humbly suggest that I am not stoopid, it frustrates that there are words that insist on being spelt other than the way I would choose them to be.

Secondly, fumbling with dates is indicative of nothing.

I am not going to bet the farm on the OP's story, but I certainly can't call him out on it. If it's true, I wish him the best of luck on his journey of discovery. If not...hey, it's the Grey (no - make that Gray) Area. No harm done.
edit on 21-4-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join