It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Tesla had the same gifts. You sound gifted. Pursue science and rock the world. Call the guy at Bigelow aerospace and go work for him.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Have you ever thought about checking your genetic background through DNA analysis. They give you a breakdown of your ethnic background. If you are part alien there should be some kind of anomaly, right.

Most likely you are 100% human.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
While I don't know if I believe the whole "alien" story, I don't question your knowledge of many subjects, excellence in areas you never studied. There are quite a few people with the unusual ability to understand things instantly that would usually take an engineer with a PHD weeks. Consider yourself lucky - I'm one of these types also. But, if you look deep, you'll find the things you know and understand are not easily recognized by others, usually not believed by others, and offer you no great advantage in this competitive world. I know what you know - I've been called crazy. What you will find is these "gifts" will always be quite private, and may even develop into obsessions in the future. You will instantly recognize errors made by others- but don't try to correct them. You cannot turn on a light without a mental image of the wiring, the switch, the tungsten filament, etc. Enjoy it, but don't expect anyone else to be impressed. If anything, others will be jealous of you because you can do almost anything effortlessly. Just my $.02
Rob

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Intense story, and very plausable. There are many like you in the US and other various powerful countries in the world. The funny thing is, there are not to many in China. China just started to catch up to the US, Europe and Russia. Until recently there was no reason for them to do anything in China, only in the modern world.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
Intense story, and very plausable. There are many like you in the US and other various powerful countries in the world. The funny thing is, there are not to many in China. China just started to catch up to the US, Europe and Russia. Until recently there was no reason for them to do anything in China, only in the modern world.

I would disagree and wager it wasn't the lack of interest by aliens. Rather a very censored country. What's up with all the intentionally buried pyramids all up in China?

To the OP, I have a UFO experience that for all my posts, I have never shared. Hard to see the point. People will troll you to death and suck the life right out of you. Some are paid to do it and others for giggles. And never once will you find an explanation. Maybe closure.. Perhaps consider ATS free therapy at the expense of stepping on a few mental land mines.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I know this might sound a little crazy, but I've had a very similar reoccurring dream. I started having them around the age of 2, I'm now 36. Instead of pyramids, mine has a liquid ocean of some sort. I always have a small host walking around with me and whatever that liquid ocean is we( humans) are not to go in it. This place has two moons and a sunset color atmosphere. Sorry for blabbing...I'm a noob. Curious what color is the atmosphere in your dream?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olshady76

My recurring dream (for over 50 years) is of a open stone structure, the stone floor design is most remarkable with blurred inscriptions. It is near a loud body of water with waves, probably an ocean. I am led through open rooms of stone walls, always 13, by someone in a robe, never seeing the face. Apparently I was told to seek the "other 12" for some reason unknown to me. I feel I've met a few of the "12", and we have some sort of connection that I try to suppress at times. If I even think of one of them, the phone will ring, they will come by or email, etc. Time doesn't affect this "connection" some are from childhood, others from just a few years ago. Last year I felt the need to contact one of the "12" whom I hadn't seen in 30 years - I was told he passed away just weeks before I tried to find him.
Rob

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

yeah I guess I am. lol. Sorry I don't look at my age that way. My wife keeps making me older than I am and I truly don't pay attention. Sorry like I said I have a strange way of looking at time. I believe also that there are stories about a flap in the Apalachan mt chain in 75 and I will look at some and post links latter.
Again sorry bout the age thing. I guess I am 36 actually. I feel older sometimes and don't really pay attention to my birthdays anymore.

That's your answer for miscalculating your age??

Do you know how professionals know when a person is telling the truth? They have all the dates and times correct. They don't say things that don't match up. Its a pretty big detail to be messing up. If you aren't sure of your own age, then maybe you aren't so sure about the rest of it?

If this was a story you thought about telling for such a long time I believe you would have drafted out some of it before this post and would be sure you had it correct.

I fail to see what looking at your twitter or Facebook would prove about your tale.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Things are changing in the way.people think about this subject which is why i decided to.go through with this in the first.place.

People are changing in the way that they think about much in our society and not only this subject, so you might not bother with the critics. Honestly, I feel we are being managed to find fault and be disagreeable with one another--regardless (or in spite) of subjects.

No need to apologize for your story or the way that you worded it. It's yours, own it.
Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I guess I am 36 actually. I feel older sometimes and don't really pay attention to my birthdays anymore.

Yeah... Sure thing.

You have to be at least as good at lying as Bob Lazar to get any interest on these matters here, and that ain't saying much. You need a little more practice

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I can't edit my post to add one more thing I forgot.

You suggest we look at your twitter for some sort of proof. You've only had your twitter account one day, according to your other thread about Free speech, where you say they deleted your twitter account, so you made another, they deleted that one ....

What's the point of saying to look at your twitter account that is only a day old ?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"One large central pyramid surrounded by 4 smaller ones at its corners and the large one has a beam of light shining straight up from the top of it. The sky is completely filled with flying craft and above that are two moons."

I have had this dream myself.

Kinda freaked out now lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but thanks for trying out the test. 126 is good, and honest to boot. Your story is credible in my eyes. I'll share my theories in a bit....

Off topic: I also have to comment on all the naysayers. This is the Grey Area, where we share personal stories, not the hack and slash attitude common in the Alien and UFO forum. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves, really. There are also those who have made comments that make me proud to be a contributing member of ATS. You know who you are.

On topic: You've taken the heat, you've taken the test, you've been honest, but less than perfect. You are to be commended. You have reason to question that you are NOTW.

I've known for a long time that I am NOTW. A long standing joke I had was that I am an alien spy, sent here to observe this race, and when I am 80, the mothership will come back, and I'll file my report at that time. Of course, that's impossible, but it did wonders to buffet the skeptics against the believers.

Unlike you, I have no log or journal. My biological mother gave my two other siblings and I to my father's custody when I was three. He re-married, and I never really knew my biological mother until much later in life, and we had many phone conversations together, but I never met her in person before she passed away. The rue.

Of course, I discovered that my biological mother was very intelligent, and could hold swag with me with anything we talked about over the phone. My father and siblings are blocks of bricks, accordingly.

I've always thought my father was the mailman, but she confirmed he wasn't.

I was left with a dilemma. How can one kid be different from the rest, given the genetic constraints?

Theory one:
It just happens. Random mutations in the genetic code produce a different combination on the preliminary mitosis. Okay. Not satisfying.

Theory two:
There's some sort of intervention. Not very plausible, but scientifically unfalsifiable.
I've never seen a UFO, have no journal to compare, and I'm quite the skeptic when it comes to alien abductions. I don't believe that aliens have space ships that visit our planet and abduct us, and tinker with our genetics. Theory two states that inter-dimensional beings have been mistaken for aliens for years. When Roswell occurred, 57?, there was no theory of Quantum Mechanics, or Multiverse Theory, or String Theory.

Theory three:
A bit more disturbing, but I'll run it past you anyhoo. Mankind is due for an evolutionary leap. Just as Homo Ergaster made a leap 500,000 years ago, into Homo Sapien, we are due for another "jump" in our evolution. Mind you, evolutionary diversions take a long time, and 500k years is on the lean side of any scientific approach, but the key point in any evolutionary diversion is environmental factors.

Look at our environment today. Our basic needs are met. Life is full of gadgets, interwebz, and communication. Typically, evolutionary gaps are bridged by environmental needs, but who among us is to say that the next evolutionary step won't be a result of a mental evolution. According to theory three, people all over the world are coming to the realization that they are different, not physically, but mentally. According to evolution it only takes an isolated group to present physiological differences over time. Since we are all connected, there's no longer a geographic inhibition for mental evolution. Nope.

The theory of evolution dictates that the best memes prevail, whether it be binocular vision, bipedal locomotion, or the freedom of thought. With theory three, I have to ask, are we going to evolve, as a species, mentally?

Till then, I'm merrily posting away on ATS.

(Because evolution has no shortcuts!)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

It is truly funny that you say that for he is the one I want to work for. I believe Bigelow areospace is my best choice in the designs that I have. thank you and I hope I do have a chance to make my design a reality and I believe many others will want to see it come to fruition as well. Thank you again

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Not necessarily-my husband is highly intelligent-and yet he is BAD at spelling,i mean BAD.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

yeah I guess I am. lol. Sorry I don't look at my age that way. My wife keeps making me older than I am and I truly don't pay attention. Sorry like I said I have a strange way of looking at time. I believe also that there are stories about a flap in the Apalachan mt chain in 75 and I will look at some and post links latter.
Again sorry bout the age thing. I guess I am 36 actually. I feel older sometimes and don't really pay attention to my birthdays anymore.

I can hear ya on the age thing. I just turned 40, but have been CALLING myself 40 for the last 3-4 years, because I am sick of getting ID'd for booze etc, so I allways say "I am 40!!" all insulted like....lol, I realize now, maybe it is a complenet, lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thank you for this wonder full memory, It does My heart good as I firmly believe you and your mother, it mean's to me there is compassion and goodness of the very highest kind in the heart's of these people that your mother encountered and they were good one's,.
That make's life a little better just to know that, to know that they are people simply like us but just more advanced yet not so haughty as to look down there noses at a good woman whom just wanted to give children life and that they also gave a great gift,.
YOU are here for a purpose and it may be small or it may be great but it is most definitely not malign,.
God keep you and your family here there.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hi Capt Nemo, I am glad you did post your story. Forget the Naysayers there will always be those who make the loudest noise but are really empty vessels.
I find your story credible having had a similar unexplained beginning to my life. For want of a better explanation I shouldn't be here at all.
A word on time ..outside this planet it does not exist ,think on that, its all about lots of multidimensional loops.
I wouldn't expect your mum to allow anyone to take a look into her diary I wont let anyone look at mine unless its someone I know and trust and who are actively involved in the whole process of helping those with Extraterrestrial contact .From what you've mentioned I would say you have ,and your family,(mum,dad,and siblings) been of interest to Ets for a long time.
I suggest you make contact with some credible people who can talk you through this ,those you previously mentioned ,are really busy people.
There is someone I could put you in contact with but it might be better if I send it to your facebook page .
Whom should I look for .

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Freaky bro.

If it makes any difference, to you or the other readers here, I'd share wit ya'll something we have in common. Like you I'm super musically inclined (the usual contemporary instruments), 3D plans in my head and great with computers (so I'm an engineer), and a visioneer.

I also get the time wrong. Like it's not only my age, like you've just reminded me we're 36 and not 38 but I thought I was 37 and my son and daughter wrong ages in my head. Silly us. I'm also Dragon 76 but Taurian, sorry bro lion.

Unlike you though, I've never dreamt of flying saucers and such, but I do have vivid memories of breathing under water. I can't, for the life of me, understand why family members don't remember. Or perhaps they thought I was simply diving. But I distinctly remember breathing the water in as a child (perhaps 4-5 yrs o. back then?).

How do we explain all this? It's all messed up really. 1976 is a real fascinating year bro. Lotsa things started/happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

For someone of great intellect, you sure are horrible at spelling. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join