It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hey guys another theory on stopping some of this would be the use of Radionics, some units i see are really engorging, if you are being hit by air pollution or psychic attacks i would look into a guy named Jef Harvey (Jef spelled with one F), he is very good in this field check out his scalar hologram section...check out the S5-1000, or look into Karl Hans Welz he has some really good units also....a guy by the name of John Macdonald will help you there.....

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Hey KS. Hope you are well. I checked out the site, and it definitely seems interesting. I have appreciated yours and Puppytoven's continued participation here.

As for Mr. Daskakik, I am trying not to give too much attention to this issue, as I live with it. But I must tell you this: Since writing this thread and being open about my situation, which I've never called a "program,"btw, I have contracted shingles on my face affecting three different nerve paths---which I've been told is very unusual. I have been hospitalized, as I developed cellulitis, on top of the shingles. It still hasn't healed, and this has been since August.

Frankly, i am not interested in proving this to your satisfaction, daskakik. There's really no way on a site like this that I could hope to satisfy your standards. I provided page after page of logical reasons why some are targeted. Since I've written this thread, a lot of information about targeting people, how it's done, the hierarchy involved, etc. has become readily available…..

So you believe people are targeted, but not me…

Okay. I'm okay with that. But to continue to argue my point, is to give it more of my energy…and I need this seriously to heal. It's beyond a website and all this crap. It's my face, and I am disfigured by it. So I can't spend any more time on this with you. Of course, you are welcome, as is Puppytoven, King S, and anyone else to continue to discuss this on the thread. I heartily encourage the continued participation, and in KS's behalf, he is posting, perhaps, solutions, which I have to respect….as that is the goal, overall. A solution. Not convincing you.

Thanks for your participation.
tetra

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Puppytoven
No, it doesn't make sense to let someone who is trying to push "them" out into the light or break their hold remain alive.

As for your examples, are saying that any type of aggression is an orchastrated effort? Does this include the animal kingdom?

I'm not sure what you mean by animal kingdom? Like is the dog or cat plotting against me? The dog, no. The cat, probably. But she doesn't like anyone and probably plots against everyone. (NOTE: that was a joke and I do not suspect the family dog or cat to be part of any sort of conspiracy which would further add to the "schizo" gimmick. I was just making light of the cat being a bitch)

I didn't mean it like that. But the nature of these weapons is to induce emotional states through ultrasound. I will sitting in my house, and suddenly I will start to get agitated and anxious. At that time, my dog, who will be calm or sometimes sleeping, will get up and start to pace back and forth -- obviously irritated. Sometimes she'll start shaking here head like her ears itch and start scratching. Yet another coincidence? I took my dog to the vet to get her checked out. The only thing wrong with her was she had scratched her ears raw. And don't give me that dogs being empathic story because it's insulting. I know my dog and this isn't the usual canine intuition. This is different. Especially since the level of indifference by my ex contradicts how much he loves the dog. Everything else gets his attention, but this? I'm making it up. She will be pacing back and forth right in front of him and hed say that she's fine.

And in a twisted way, it does make sense to keep us alive. Sometimes killing a target will attract unwanted attention to the subject wished hidden. "Hey, this dude has been saying these people are wanting him dead. Now he's dead. Maybe there's something to it." Furthermore, the people doing this stuff need some kind of job security. Why would they kill their meal ticket? They'd end up eating each other.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Your examples were too broad and much of the same agression seen between humans can also be seen in the animal kingdom, without the use of any tech or any planning.

There are 7 billion meal tickets. If there is anything to the idea of TIs, the one constant in any case would be expendability.

edit on 17-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Your examples were too broad and much of the same agression seen between humans can also be seen in the animal kingdom, without the use of any tech or any planning.

There are 7 billion meal tickets. If there is anything to the idea of TIs, the one constant in any case would be expendability.

How do you figure too broad? That was a very specific instance. And I am not talking about other animals. I'm talking about my dog, whom I know very well. And this other "aggression" can be provoked in other species, but can they be done to both me and the dog at once in a room that is otherwise calm and just the two of us? You are the debunker, tell me at least 3 ways to do that?

And again, you overlook the point that all of it depends on the specific reason why the target is a target. You also, ignore the primary angle of gangstalking: to discredit you and either have you end up in prison, an institution, or suicide, It being a covert operation wont happen if there's all these "sudden deaths." The people will want answers.

There might be 7 Billion meal tickets, but you know as well as I do that a majority of the general public is sedated by television or their iphone. Being a TI is for not being sedated and actually paying attention to the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
How do you figure too broad? That was a very specific instance.

I was referring to your examples in the post about lynchings and other human behaviour and not the story about your dog.

Animals do the same without tech and/or planning.

And again, you overlook the point that all of it depends on the specific reason why the target is a target. You also, ignore the primary angle of gangstalking: to discredit you and either have you end up in prison, an institution, or suicide, It being a covert operation wont happen if there's all these "sudden deaths." The people will want answers.

How many is "all these" and if suicide is one of the primary angles then why would they be a problem?

There might be 7 Billion meal tickets, but you know as well as I do that a majority of the general public is sedated by television or their iphone. Being a TI is for not being sedated and actually paying attention to the world.

How does being sedated save someone from having a beam weapon pointed at them?

Maybe you can tell me what TI means to you because I've never heard anyone say that "it is for" anything.
edit on 17-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am staring to see some things in terms of being a targeted Individual that missed me in the beginning that i did not see, what were the things that were the same between the two people that did this to me, first thing, there are parallel in this life some times, for instance there's 100 million people at this moment that are hungry and are going to grab a bite to eat, also there's ten million people that say the word "the" at the same moment....

What i am getting at is the parallel's, in my case there were two people that bought a mind control book and tried to use it on me, the fist one in late 2001 the second in late 2004, now threw there mind control they made me see things that were not there and in some cases maybe they were...

What i take from what i am going through is, use instincts to see if anyone in your life was real controlling and notice the time of the fist blatant attack and see what else that person did too you or others that was evil... also look for someone that had similar traits, like i said in my case i was hit by two that both were into mind control and that used fear...the key being there study into mind control, we all fear...the first and main one i knew since i was young and the other a stranger on a board, but i could read them both because of parallel's, the one i knew attacked and the other tried to take advantage...

So i would say look for these two things on the true attacker, someone who is into mind control and not for a good use in terms of trying to understand it to beat it, but that this person would use it on you because there evil, and were they controlling.....look for someone like that in your life, because a lot of the so called people stalking you, are not even knowing of what this person (the attacker or attackers) is really doing or the attacker is so far in your mind he's making the other people seem like there attacking you and there not...through the mind control on you and changing events in your mind with a slight of mind or slight of hand tactic......

(Remember that for real)...call them a mind controller or a dark sorcerer of the mind, in my case i ran into two of them.......the one common theme being the person attacking you uses mind control.....
edit on 17-12-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why don't you give me the 3 examples I asked for? And you're going in circles with picking out the point you want to discuss. A classic tactic which is always sure to annoy. Fine. Here's the deal. I don't really have to prove anything to you or convince you of anything. Nor do I need the approval or validation of this "community" to know that I am a TI. What it means to me is to have to constantly deconstruct or dumb down everything I say to people who know full well what I am talking about. And if you aren't then you fake competence very well. Don't patronize people just for arguments sake especially if you are unwilling or unable to answer the questions asked of you. This is not me unable to "deal with scrutiny." This is me no longer amused by you . Answer my questions and I will answer yours.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Why don't you give me the 3 examples I asked for?

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the examples you brought up earlier.

Here's the deal. I don't really have to prove anything to you or convince you of anything. Nor do I need the approval or validation of this "community" to know that I am a TI. What it means to me is to have to constantly deconstruct or dumb down everything I say to people who know full well what I am talking about. And if you aren't then you fake competence very well. Don't patronize people just for arguments sake especially if you are unwilling or unable to answer the questions asked of you. This is not me unable to "deal with scrutiny." This is me no longer amused by you . Answer my questions and I will answer yours.

I'm at a loss. I thought that I made it clear that my question was about animals being aggresive amongst themseleves without the artifacts avialable to humans.

I honestly asked about what TI means to you because of the difference I see between one person who claims to be TI to another.
edit on 18-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Okay, then give me 3 examples within the animal kingdom that are bigots. And besides, you're alluding to vague things that aren't clear and then saying you were specific. Again, classic technique. I look forward to those examples where it's bigotry. Not over territory, a mate, protecting their young, or food. None of that is bigotry.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Bigotry as in aggression towards another based on them being different? I honestly think all animals do that.

Why the shift in goal posts? A couple of posts ago you said that "they" do what they do to earn a living and now survival is off the table?

I wasn't alluding to vague things, I was replying to something you said specifically. Not my fault that you thought I was talking about your dog story when I was in fact talking about a completely different post. I mentioned "your examples" before you even posted the story about your dog.

ETA: Besides what does bigotry have to do with being targeted? Last video that I saw about a group of TIs included man and women of all races claiming to be targeted. This insistance on examples of bigotry is nothing but a red herring.

edit on 18-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

hi and thanks for this thread, tetra(tho i can see, as usual ats style, there are constant 'derailments')

i have not read all of the posts, sorry, but i am getting the gist of it, i think..i do not know much about this TI thing; i do believe it exists, but i also think that there are those who open that door more than they should, if that makes sense

see, what i am, and have come to terms with, is like you and that missgaia; i and my family and neighbors have had multiple ufo sightings and up close and personal incidents

so, sure, after time, i can see how we get 'messed' with on the sly; silly things like electronic malfunction, ooh big surprise, the camera won't work now that you find something worth photographing..that stuff, tho, we almost laugh at. i mean, you can buy new stuff(which immediately will make the former one work of course)that is not the problem..the real problem is what your initial question was, namely on how to stop it. as for this 'gangstalking' like i said, i do not know much about that; i do know what it is like to feel 'followed' from time to time; here, where i live now, it does not seem as prevalent as where i used to live; i wonder sometimes if your proximity to a particular 'hot spot' doesn't have something to do with that?

anyway, how to stop it..well, me and some other 'experiencers'(still do not think that term is correct)get together and talk about the same thing. now i have a theory that if we got about five or six of us in a room we could do some offensive damage by doing a type of 'metaconcert' if that doesn't sound too hokey lol..but, 'coincidentally' most of us are hundreds if not thousands of miles away from each other. also, 'by coincidence' the ones you might get lucky enough to meet in your actual area are usually very very reluctant to talk..you gotta smoke a little more herb and pour a few to get them to even start talkin', forget about thinking of an offense to stop it.

here is another factor to be considered. from the research we do, we are pretty convinced that there is a possibility that when we are sleeping they can come and try to 'utilize' us in some manner, and i do not mean by putting the stuff in our noses..so, here we are, the body remains, yet because we are on another level they try to get access to us. so, even in a group setting we would still be vulnerable unless we never slept, which of course will kill the human body eventually

so, probably what would be needed(and this is really off the top of my so called head
)is some sort of 'lesson plan' that all the experiencers could come up with. now, again, if we are awake, good, we have come to know and use various 'tools' if they are close..but the sleep thing really is a concern. there is testimony of those who remember 'doing things' for various entities without their consent..scary to think they might actually be using our own energy against us..but not insurmountable by any means. as a member on our little site once said 'we got rid of them before--and we can do it again'.

and this is a start, to identify them and to know that they are not here for our benefit in any way. and to reject them, their concepts..when a 'weird thought' that as we say 'is not ours' enters in, we push it out--and some experiencers are bold enough to 'mirror' it right back at 'em..

well, i hope this made any sense at all. sorry if i rambled

and nice to meet you btw

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: julia53

I wouid like to know more about this group you're part of as I have tried to do everything from ignoring it to medication. None of it works and I am still constantly followed by all kinds of crazy/intrusion. Both physical and psychic. I've privately messaged you, julia and eagerly await a response

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You seem to be describing archons.

The idea there is that they feed off of humans. No tech needed and just about everyone is a victim.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Do you think they are a valid possibility?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Do you think they are a valid possibility?

Interesting choice of words "valid possibility". I think that once you start talking about the paranormal then anything is possible, so that there is really no way for one thing to be a valid possibility and another not be it.

edit on 20-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Hello Julia53, very nice to meet you, as well. Have greatly enjoyed and apprecaited your valuable contribution here. I hope you will contribute more.
Happy Holidays to you julia.
tetra

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello again, daskakik:

I'm at a loss. I thought that I made it clear that my question was about animals being aggresive amongst themseleves without the artifacts avialable to humans.

I honestly asked about what TI means to you because of the difference I see between one person who claims to be TI to another.

This reply of yours interests me. I sense within it the possibility for new ground…..at least hopefully. What do you mean by "artifacts," in this context?

Your second question, and btw--all bolding mine--, intrigues me, as well. Would you be willing, please, to explain this further?
tetra

ETA: Happy Holidays to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
What do you mean by "artifacts," in this context?

I mean technology and/or social structures which allow one person to get away with aggression towards another.

I asked the second question because Puppytoven said:

you know as well as I do that a majority of the general public is sedated by television or their iphone. Being a TI is for not being sedated and actually paying attention to the world.

I have seen people claim that that sedation is part of the targetting being done on the public in general, the endgame so to speak, but here someone is saying that it has nothing to do with being TI and seems to also be saying that it is actually counterproductive for those carrying out the targetting.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sure there is. If you think the paranormal is possible -- something that often defies logic and science -- then it's interesting that you doubt the possibility of being a TI. You're refusal to give a direct answer is funny. I worded it that way because of your stance in this argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join