It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims Newtown Shooter Used FULL AUTO Rifle!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by BritofTexas

Your love for 0bama is really blinding. Can you turn it down a little.

Your hatred of him is literally blinding...apparently to the point where reading comprehension is no longer a resource for you? Or was it ever?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Full transcript of the speech here www.whitehouse.gov...

Is the whitehouse website good enough?

It's not the transcript that is the problem it is reading comprehension...

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues: gun control. (Applause.) I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon -- by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues: gun control. (Applause.) I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon ---by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly. --

edit on 4-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yeah it is reading comprehension as

by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.
should have never been said see the first part?

but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon

So clearly he got caught lying.
edit on 4-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I've read the transcript and agree with you . . . he was referring to Denver.

Unfortunately, no fully automatic weapons were used in Columbine or Aurora . . .

So, while the title of the thread should be changed . . . it's still either a lie or he doesn't know what he is talking about. As speeches are written by a team of very intelligent people and nothing is said "on accident" . . . I'm still going with lie. He is intentionally trying to illicit images of these mythological "weapons of war" that they keep saying are flooding the streets. He is also intentionally trying to confuse the issue and draw a greater emotional response. That's lying.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Obama lies we all know this so where does a 20 year old kid get an AR-15 or "full auto" weapon?

From

A person must be twenty-one years of age to possess a handgun.

www.nraila.org...

On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza, 20,

en.wikipedia.org...

" Full Auto"
"background checks" a 20 year does not get a back ground check because they are 20 years old they are not legal to own a gun.

So keep telling those lies.

Can you not understand the difference between a rifle and a handgun? You have to be 18 to purchase a rifle. Either way, he was turned down by NICS, and couldn't buy one.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Yeah I can unllke Obama and the anti gun crowd but then again we are not talking about rifles we are talking about "assault weapons".

Given the fact of the heavy restrictions in Connecticut Lanza was below the legal age set forth by Connecticut law.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by syrinx high priest

Nice deflection so Obama saying the Newton shooter used a full auto( that is already heavily regulated) means nothing?

so what was obamas nefarious plan ? fool us into thinking he used a fully automatic weapon so he could get a fully automatic weapons ban ?

wait for it

lol

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The plan is obvious to those who are paying attention guns should only be in the hands of the police the epitome of a police state.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The plan is obvious to those who are paying attention guns should only be in the hands of the police the epitome of a police state.

the EO's were signed. the state laws have been signed. it's over. time to get all hysterical and obsessive over immigration

I thought you were paying attention ?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Nice deflection so Obama saying the Newton shooter used a full auto( that is already heavily regulated) means nothing?

so what was obamas nefarious plan ? fool us into thinking he used a fully automatic weapon so he could get a fully automatic weapons ban ?

wait for it

lol

On the off chance that you are not intentionally being obtuse . . .

The plan is to manufacture consent by intentionally misleading an uneducated (on weapons) public into thinking there are "weapons of war" on the street. So that when this uneducated public hears a plea for prohibition they think they are getting military weapons off the street. All of this is done intentionally because the agenda is about control and the politicians don't give two ----s about children. Oh yeah . . . and the public is uneducated and too lazy to look into claims themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

don't you mean ...

so what IS obamas nefarious plan ?
why bother distorting the image (story) ??

oh, that's right ... Obama's NMF platform -- Need More F E A R of the imaginary ... like $$$$$ ... all for the F E A R factor, why else ?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

the EO's were signed. the state laws have been signed. i

And the point is?

IS all that going to stop "mass murder's"

No.

Now it's over

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Obama lies we all know this so where does a 20 year old kid get an AR-15 or "full auto" weapon?

From

A person must be twenty-one years of age to possess a handgun.

www.nraila.org...

On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza, 20,

en.wikipedia.org...

" Full Auto"
"background checks" a 20 year does not get a back ground check because they are 20 years old they are not legal to own a gun.

So keep telling those lies.

Guess you forgot Lanza stole the guns after killing his mother? I've never heard of a background check before committing theft.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Guess you forgot Lanza stole the guns after killing his mother? I've never heard of a background check before committing theft.

No I didn't foget which is why this question needs to be asked since Lanza stole his weapons how will tougher background checks or and additional laws ever "prevented" that shooting?

Answer: They will not prevent them.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

If you don't like it, email the Whitehouse. Jeez

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe Mr. O. just slipped up and was referring to the coming false flag event where a full automatic rifle will be used by the shooter.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

There is no need to fret about immigration...that is how he got elected. Illegals. No lies. Just lazy ass America did not get out to vote and there were not enough of us who educate ourselves outside of HOney Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty.

What he said was a lie. How can you defend it. Want to know why... because you bought it and now you are pissed because you were fooled. A lot of people were and that is ok. He is a smooth operator. I just laugh my ass of when people say he has done anything for this nation. The countdown to 2014 and all the new taxes is here. They are using fear to prepare us and tell us why we need to pay those new taxes. Then when you can't pay and they come to take what you have and redistribute it, what are you gonna do? Myself, I will be armed and will protect my family from taking what is mine...my freedom.

BTW the way you think it is cool about Holder...that does not bother you at all?

edit on 4-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Do I hate someone that is actively destroying the country and personal rights and freedoms?

Yes, yes I do.

The Tyrant 0bama is a liar, plain and simple. And no amount of deflecting and stating " yeah well Bush did it too" will change that.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Obama is actually telling the truth, there was a fully automatic weapon used, it just wasn't used by Adam Lanza

What an interesting "slip of the tongue" to say a fully automatic weapon was used. Perhaps he is not lying or ignorant, but actually telling the truth, and that there was a full auto used, however it was not used by Adam Lanza but rather by a covert military operation.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say this. I like the way you think filosophia.
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read it, too. He never stated a name therefore, he may actually be telling some truth here, whether he meant to or not. Or, this is just a deliberate gaffe just to mess with our minds a little more.
edit on 4-4-2013 by babygorilla because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
First they took away the rights of the states. Our elected state officials mean nothing, Now, look at this agenda and tell me what it looks like

Strict limits and disclosure requirements on political campaign contributions
Registration of lobbyists
Recording and publication of Congressional committee proceedings
In the social sphere the platform called for
A National Health Service to include all existing government medical agencies.
Social insurance, to provide for the elderly, the unemployed, and the disabled
Limited injunctions in strikes
A minimum wage law for women
An eight hour workday
A federal securities commission
Farm relief
Workers' compensation for work-related injuries
An inheritance tax
A Constitutional amendment to allow a Federal income tax
The political reforms proposed included
Women's suffrage
Direct election of Senators
Primary elections for state and federal nominations
The platform also urged states to adopt measures for "direct democracy", including:
The recall election (citizens may remove an elected official before the end of his term)
The referendum (citizens may decide on a law by popular vote)
The initiative (citizens may propose a law by petition and enact it by popular vote)
Judicial recall (when a court declares a law unconstitutional, the citizens may override that ruling by popular vote)

hmmmm... sound familiar...100 million people on the payroll. They do not want us to have guns so when the checks stop and the SHTF it will be chaos. Get in line for food. Peruse local news around the country and crime is out of hand. In the streets...subways...cars...or....we nuke NK and split it with China. I'm going back to Real Housewives of Gaza

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join