It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims Newtown Shooter Used FULL AUTO Rifle!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

NFA Trusts were around 10 years ago?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

more like 20yrs ago but what does the age matter ?
the point is, requirements can be 'met' in a variety of ways and more requirements will meet a similar fate.

there is no denying Obama intends to mislead (even if he was sneaking in a bit of truth).
should you want to know what is really happening, turn off the digital devices and read
(or use them to read more than social entertainment and msm).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

more like 20yrs ago but what does the age matter ?

My question was simply for my own information, since at the time the only way (at least in my state, as far as I knew) was to be an established collector. I have not looked into it since then, since I have no desire to own an auto weapon. They are horribly inaccurate and only worth it (for the individual) for the "gee whiz" factor. For the individual a semi-auto is much more effective.

No need to be snitty...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

My question was simply for my own information, since at the time the only way (at least in my state, as far as I knew) was to be an established collector.
since you haven't mentioned which state that is, for all i know, it might still be that way, there.
i was here a decade or so before the AWB went into effect ... it wasn't long after that NFTs were available and marketed (in this state).
i haven't inquired about their availability in others.

I have not looked into it since then, since I have no desire to own an auto weapon. They are horribly inaccurate and only worth it (for the individual) for the "gee whiz" factor. For the individual a semi-auto is much more effective.
agreed for the most part but why should anyone be restricted in the first place ?
(yes, i'm aware it's a tax scheme, not a safety issue)

besides, it's not like fully auto weapons are or were 'mass murdering' anyone on US soil.

No need to be snitty...
so why are ya ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join