It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Approves Nuclear Strike On America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Always remember - a nuke doesn't need to hit a precise target to cause damage.

Even nearby would could cause significant damage, and WORSE, if just ONE explodes in our oceans. It would contaminate our sea food stocks, waters and cause tsunamis. The tidal waves will bring the radioactive isotopes to both sides of the pacific ocean.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Kudos to James1982 and GreenGlassDoor for their succinct historical analysis of SK/NK...

Now to the threats issued. It is KNOWN that NK does infact have nuclear capabilities; and they also have missile capabilities, but does it have the know how to combine the two? Many posters here rightfully claim that NO the NorKs cannot launch and successfully make a hit with a nuclear missile SO DON'T WORRY...it's all bluster by Junior...blah, blah, blah...

I say worry. That they have nuke access is all we need to know. The missile delivery is not needed when the nation they are threatening (the US) has politically correct porous borders. No need for an ICBM, a back pack and a volunteer crossing somewhere in the desert SW is all that is needed. Several crossings, a few bus tickets (or paid with cash cheap used cars) could spread backpack nukes near and far.

Austin TX listed as a target? Psyops against Samsung USA (HQ'd there) or an in your face "we got it THERE" warning.

That this story is even bumping "Obama missed 20 out of 22 baskets" means that there is something "there."
edit on 4-4-2013 by Glinda because: Typo.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Thanks for the link, this is very bad news!

I never thought the NK would think of chemical weapons... or do you suppose it's just in-case of nuclear radiation?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
So they are planning to nuke us where?
Hawaii?
Is this a joke?..I'll be sleeping good tonight. If I wake up to WWIII. I wake up to WWIII. Gotta live for now and for my loved ones. Not for some foolish country spewing nonsense. As for the USA, we could end the war before such a war even begins. Yet we need to be a "role model" for the rest of the world. So I suppose.

What was it ...lats year?...We had a sub sitting off Southern Ca and it went undetected by our military.

North Korea’s mini-subs can handle a simple, good-sized nuclear detonation device–and possibly some extra shielding, too.

Second, as far as delivery systems go, North Korean submarines (and their smuggler-oriented surface ships) are the only Northern platforms that have a record of entering South Korean (and, for that matter, Russian, Japanese and Chinese) coastal regions undetected.

nextnavy.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anybody got a current fix on that tumbling satelite the NKs launched??
That may have been the emp weapon they are counting on.....
The NKs better have Chinas approval or they ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It would be very interesting to see where they would hit. If the pic of him leaving the chart up in blatant sight was true, then I am sure that the United States is more than ready for said attack. Barack made it VERY clear early in his presidency that he is DOWN for murder. (Against the "enemies" of this nation:cool

LET KIM JONG UN POP OFF!!!! Then we could haul off Dennis Rodman for conspiracy and treason.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikado23
reply to post by Exitt

not NUKE but another thing)

Hi Mikado23..I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding your comments or what they are in reference to; I might ask if you could be more careful when responding to comments made and then maybe using the quote to reply button so that we all have a better idea of what you might be attempting to communicate; It makes it a bit easier to follow and read on the thread..

Thanks mate,
edit on 4-4-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
To whom it may concern:

ajw.asahi.com...

North Korea has started moving what is believed to be a new long-range ballistic missile potentially capable of hitting the U.S. mainland to its eastern coast, apparently in preparation for a launch.

Japanese, U.S. and South Korean government sources said the missile is likely the one codenamed KN-08, which the North Korean military claims has a range of 10,000 kilometers.

But the sources added that it could be a different type, such as the medium-range Musudan missile.

The missile is being transported on a cargo train to the Sea of Japan coast, home to the Musudan-ri and Kittaeryong missile bases, according to the sources.

A U.S. intelligence satellite appears to have captured images of the train carrying the missile.

The distance from Pyongyang, North Korea to San Francisco, USA is roughly 5598.6 miles which is roughly 9010.07 kilometers.

The North Koreans have a missile with a range of 10,000 kilometers and it is believed that they may be moving that missile to the coast of North Korea, which could potentially put San Francisco in the sights of a North Korean nuclear tipped ICBM.

Great find, I just found that article also over in UK Press, The Daily Mail.. sent the link out on it too..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

You guys just seem hellbent to believe that your country is doing what is best for the world. Heck, your ancestors didn't even do good during WW II...

In some cases, yes we are doing the right thing. I guess it depends upon one's worldview though. The war with N Korea directly involved Communist Chinese and I know someone who fought in that war and did intel. One of the thee most patriotic Americans I know. Now unless you are a Communist, fighting that war was a direct pushback against Communism.

Next up is Viet Nam. Again, the Communist expansion of Viet Nam and other countries was involved. The problem there is that the radical left found a way to dampen efforts to push back against the Communist invasion by going to the Universities and getting students to protest against the war effort. Hence we had the Kent State riots and students died in the process. That was the involvement of SDS-Weathermen Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn and others, who are now in positions of power to really influence the direction of the country through their proxy Barack Obama and his pr men David Axelrod, Plouffe, and Valerie Jarrett. Also, the Democrats had something to do with losing that war through their efforts to muck it up as best they could.

Ok but WWII, you very personally insult me with your comment. My father fought in that war and carried officers to safety in that war, and went to the camps to rescue survivors of the Neuengamme camps. Again, the war effort was against fascism and the evil of a dictator and his supporters and the people who masterminded it. The fact that the Russians were still Communist even then after the Bolshevik revolution and were even then running their own slave camps has nothing to do with the way the USA fought WWII. Besides, it took the renowned dissident Alexsandre Solzhenitsyn to tell the world of those camps and what was going on.

The fact that after the war, the elites brought those German doctors to the States to work on projects shows that either they preferred to have them on our side, or the Progressive embracing of eugenics lived on after Hitler died. After all, the Progressive Party did embrace eugenics even before Hitler's death camps. Today the Progressives just prefer the abortion clinics as their favored method, but believe me they are ramping up in other ways.

Agenda 21 should never be allowed to be implemented, but it is happening even as we speak. They have plans to eliminate/depopulate so that only about 500 million people are on this planet. Who knows, maybe this N Korean thing is part of that plan to murder as many humans as possible. An EMP device detonated high up in the atmosphere can cause devastation to the grid and think how many people might die off without electricity and so on. It would be crippling.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
I'm not sure if this has already been posted in another thread, and at the expense of maybe being redundant,I'll go ahead and offer the info: Here is the link below:

www.independent.co.uk...

I changed the link, this one comes out of The Independent, UK Press, same date, Thursday..

edit on 3-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

how can it be?

The original news link that I started the thread with was from a different website/newsservice that had a corny name and it was called something like "The End Has Begun,." I decided to change the original link to a more official newssource, in this case, The Independent, which is standard reliable press out of the UK. I simply hit the "Edit" button and I was able to change the news link from one to another. It aided members of ATS to feel more comfortable with the news information they were reading and with the source of that information. That is "how it can be".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What a sensationalist (and untrue) headline.... Very irresponsible (on the journalists' end)....

Let's hope for a test...just so we can jam it and make it crash into the sea, and add further embarrassment...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

thats a political move by kim Jong-un nothing more
yes, they have missiles
but they can't begin war agaist US

It would be a good idea to "quote" the member comment so that we can make a little better sense out of what you're responding to.. hope that's alright with you;

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
To whom it may concern:

ajw.asahi.com...

North Korea has started moving what is believed to be a new long-range ballistic missile potentially capable of hitting the U.S. mainland to its eastern coast, apparently in preparation for a launch.

Japanese, U.S. and South Korean government sources said the missile is likely the one codenamed KN-08, which the North Korean military claims has a range of 10,000 kilometers.

But the sources added that it could be a different type, such as the medium-range Musudan missile.

The missile is being transported on a cargo train to the Sea of Japan coast, home to the Musudan-ri and Kittaeryong missile bases, according to the sources.

A U.S. intelligence satellite appears to have captured images of the train carrying the missile.

The distance from Pyongyang, North Korea to San Francisco, USA is roughly 5598.6 miles which is roughly 9010.07 kilometers.

The North Koreans have a missile with a range of 10,000 kilometers and it is believed that they may be moving that missile to the coast of North Korea, which could potentially put San Francisco in the sights of a North Korean nuclear tipped ICBM.

Great find, I just found that article also over in UK Press, The Daily Mail.. sent the link out on it too..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So even if Un had the balls to ignite this thing, how quickly could we detect it and blow it up after ignition? Forgive me for being ignorant to this but I'm curious. Couldn't the US Navy detect this thing at the point of ignition and intercept it before it left the coast?
And if we did intercept it shortly after lift off and blew it up, would that piss off China enough to start a war with them after the nuclear fallout?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That is realy your problem, and I don't know how could I help...
I am neutral in this case.

Aren't they mixed in military with those from south, already?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All this talk about a nuclear war scares me

I live in a town near austin soo I will get hit?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikado23

And he will fail miserably if he acts. I doubt China nor Russia will do anything to the US, except for displaying anger in the papers. I'm sure both of these countries are saying, "you're on your own if you try anything."

If NK launches a missile, a coordinated but limited attack from the US on key NK facilities should put them in their place. If, however, they are brazen enough to cross the border, then I think there is a possibility China could get drug into this in some limited fashion.

My bet is someone inside the military taking Un out.

link   

Great find, I just found that article also over in Uk Press, daily mail.. sent the link out on it too..

We have to be really careful when reading such 'news and updates' in the mainstream media. This is exactly the same type of news they were writing about Iraq and their chemical or whatever weapons of mass destruction. 10 years later we found out that was not true, those news snippets were lies.

Today's warmongering news has the potential (and a pretty big chance) to turn out a LIE in the future.

link   
Interesting, logical video from youtube posted a short time ago from RT news

The expert they interviewed is still hoping there will be a peace treaty, but states we should not ignore the threats

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Not from a NK missile.

They don't have the tech...yet.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just to add my conspiracy-fear-mongering thought:

NK knows we all see that rocket they moved and prepare to launch. They know the whole world is waiting to see that thing firing up. Isn't that exactly what they want us to see?
My guess would be something else is happening while all eyes are on that rocket they paraded today. Is there any credit to all those reports about mini subs that left NK a couple of weeks ago? Wasn't there some NK general stating they will use "small", "new generation" nuclear devices to hit the enemy?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join