It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Approves Nuclear Strike On America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has already been posted in another thread, and at the expense of maybe being redundant,I'll go ahead and offer the info: Here is the link below:

www.independent.co.uk...

I changed the link, this one comes out of The Independent, UK Press, same date, Thursday..

edit on 3-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

edit on 8-4-2013 by Gazrok because: Edited thread tile, as no longer "breaking" news. Also edited date.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

To be completely honest, I'm not even going to read that article being that it is from a website called NowTheEndBegins. com

You have to be kidding me...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There's news sources for this. Just pop over to CNN and elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Agreed. One look at that URL and I simply rolled my eyes.

Edit: Okay, well played OP. Seems to be legitimate. Very interesting position the US and South Korea are being put in. I wonder what the next move will be?
edit on 3-4-2013 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's a confirmed story... here's another link RT.com…a Google search produces a lot more credible sources as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is a link to Google whether the story has also been reported. What's Google news like when it comes to credibility?

Same story/Different link

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the source is questionable at best, however the story is real. It's loosely being discussed in the North Korea watch 2013 thread, and has a small one of it's own no one is really paying attention to. This is a big one to me. They've actually made good on some threats that had only been bluffs in the past (IE cutting off the hotline to the South).
I'll S&F OP anyway, still made an effort to contribute information.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
guess we will see
not convinced on the date tho..
seems like more lil un chest puffing

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

It's a confirmed story... here's another link RT.com…a Google search produces a lot more credible sources as well.

Well, if S. Quayle shares it, I guess I kind of trust it.. true though the name of the source is crumby: sorry about that. Thanks for the RT link..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Isn't it Thursday morning in NK?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The other thing that is important about the article is that it's apparently information for Thursday April 4th; currently it's 10:00am in N. Korea.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

It's Thursday morning, about 10:00am Pyongyang time..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
Well, if S. Quayle shares it, I guess I kind of trust it.. true though the name of the source is crumby: sorry about that. Thanks for the RT link..

Steve Quayle reminds me of John Moore a bit. Always yacking about his inside sources yet never can provide evidence to prove himself. I understand he is an intelligent person but be careful with people like that. $$$igns are on their minds to me, not your best interests.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This came in a few hours ago, but it's from CNBC. Just Google this headline, and you'll find some other news sources.

twitter.com...

But it does appear that NK's army has final approval for a nuclear attack on the US.
The ball is in their court, I suppose.

Or we could just end this very quickly ourselves, and drop the bomb first lol..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britster1821
This came in a few hours ago, but it's from CNBC. Just Google this headline, and you'll find some other news sources.

twitter.com...

But it does appear that NK's army has final approval for a nuclear attack on the US.
The ball is in their court, I suppose.

Or we could just end this very quickly ourselves, and drop the bomb first lol..

My question is who the final approval actually comes from.. They received an approval from other nations?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by tony9802

Steve Quayle reminds me of John Moore a bit. Always yacking about his inside sources yet never can provide evidence to prove himself. I understand he is an intelligent person but be careful with people like that. $$$igns are on their minds to me, not your best interests.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.. it's good to be critical of these guys too..
edit on 3-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

Yeah,.aannnd?
I am fully aware we are watching every personal step Lil un is making,.
seriously doubt he would announce his time of attack.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

To be completely honest, I'm not even going to read that article being that it is from a website called NowTheEndBegins. com

You have to be kidding me...

I agree with you, so I went ahead and modified the original link; The new one comes out of UK Press:
The Independent.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Shortly before the Pentagon announcement, the North Korean Army said it had ratified a “merciless” attack against the US – potentially involving a “cutting-edge” nuclear strike. “The moment of explosion is approaching fast,” warned the military in a statement on the state news agency KCNA. With war ready to break out “today or tomorrow,” Pyongyang said the US had “better ponder over the prevailing grave situation”.

He's is starting to really get on my nerves. Tomorrow is only a day away so now's the time to put up, or shut up.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

To be honest, that's the first question I had when I read that. Bloomberg mentions here, that NK finally does have China's financial backing.

Maybe they received their approval from China? Or is that too far-fetched?

mobile.bloomberg.com...

I believe I got this link from ATS's Twitter page, but can't find the post now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join