It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews do NOT follow Jesus, smoke that Mr Christian

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
Here is a novel idea for one of those Rabid Christians, find a Jew on the street, ask them if they believe in Jesus

You know I am so sick of poorly educated (brainwashed) Christians who place Jews and Israel above all rules and norms in this world.

I am not saying don't like the Jews, or don't be friends with Jews, BUT STOP THINKING THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

No Christian that have ever known has so much as hinted that Jews were better than them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are your equal, not your superior, get your head out of your a$$ and realize that New Testament of the Bible is what you should be paying attention to. You know, the Jesus Era, the birth and life of a Savior.

Jews screwed up in the old days, and God punished them big time, destroyed their Israel. Now Jews have rebuilt Israel (by force) and guess what THEY STILL FOLLOW ANCIENT PAGAN TALMUD style of religion.

Israel was given to the Jewish people after WWII. They did not take it by force. They defended it by force. Totally different situation. Most countries are not vilified for protecting themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jewish people were chosen to kill Jesus in order for our sins to be forgiven. They paid dearly for it, nevertheless it had to be done. They are forgiven.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really need to be a rocket scientist to realize half of them will probably get killed AGAIN.

Look at their war-like nature, look at their policies and politics, of course they will get kicked in the head until they wake up, and so will United States because US sided with extreme Zionism too.

So lets get real folks.

Lets get real.

Heck even muslims have ton of quotes and mentions of Jesus in Quran, and how he was a powerful teacher.
Don't believe me ? Look it up.

It is inevitable that the Jewish people will eventually recognize Jesus as the Son of God. Until then i wish them the best.
edit on 3-4-2013 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

Another of satans lies.
Not in a billion years they will not.

why ?
a figtree does not become an olivetree.

it sóunds all very Righteous and Believing, to say ' that they will ' - they wont.

its but a tactic of satan to fix your energy onto a new dawn
an imaginairy , far away new dawn
..so that in the mean time, he can steal your energy [ since you believe that, right ? ]

worse:
he is able to prevent rapture by these lies !
because all of those, who believe these lies, give their Legal Right to satan.
- if rapture occurs, then satan is finished:
so he ll do ánything to prevent that.
By Lies.
Soothsounding, religious feeling Lies.

..but the bottomline: believing things like this is High Treason.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And then there are...(Jews for Jesus)...founded by (Moishe Rosen) who passed away in 2010.

"The organization’s central tenet is that it is possible simultaneously to be Jewish and to accept Jesus as the Messiah. “We certainly identify ourselves ethnically as Jewish, and with certain aspects of the religion that don’t conflict with our belief in Christ,” Ms. Perlman explained on Friday. "

Link: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

The Jews are waiting for what we know as the False Messiah. Both Islam and Christianity speak about this so how we can back that state of Israel is beyond me. The only thing I can suggest is we have people in our power structures pushing for this False Messiah also. Ou governments are pretty much paving the way for our slaughter especially if religion does play any role in the near future.
edit on 3-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have no clue why Christians seem to love Israel or hold jews in some special place......

I guess because they don't think for themselves?
edit on 4-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Neither do Mormons, Catholics, and most Protestant churches.

All three groups violate major doctrinal concepts in the Bible.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Being yoked with unbelievers has to do with marriage.

Its just a figure of speech... can be applied to this situation as well.
I could just as well say Christians "are in bed with..."

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You all screwed up by continuing to follow this BS lol

I got some bridges for sale........

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Being yoked with unbelievers has to do with marriage.

Its just a figure of speech... can be applied to this situation as well.
I could just as well say Christians "are in bed with..."

I see, thanks for clarifying your position.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

God bless the Jews for Jesus, if that is at all possible

after all Following Jesus means don't kill and take other's house.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The knowledge you have BLOWS ME AWAY

I envisage you as an old man with long white beard spewing knowledge and wisdom

I do not have detailed scripture knowledge, but I do excel at critical thinking, logic, puzzle solving.

And because I recognize you are a very smart cookie. I have a question for you that you were never asked in your entire life. At least I am pretty sure you weren't.

China has 5000 years of recorded history, this is no small potatoes, NOW, why didn't Jesus incarnate or just plain translocate or WALK for crying out loud. To convert large population in China/Asia.

I am not saying that I am smarter than Jesus, I am not saying I know all the plans Jesus holds in his head or spirit energy what have you.

But I am wondering why didn't Jesus pick a large population like China in ancient times and present times, to create a flock that makes middle east look like peanuts.
edit on 4-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Do you really want to know why Jews didn't accept Jesus as the Messiah? It's pretty simple.. He wasn't a Jew, he was an Arab/Palestinian. The Jews could not accept a non-jew as their Messiah... If he was, then their Messiah would of shown up 2000 years ago. Now they get the opportunity to usher in the Antichrist and fall by him at the same time...
edit on 4-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Do you really want to know why Jews didn't accept Jesus as the Messiah? It's pretty simple.. He wasn't a Jew, he was an Arab/Palestinian. The Jews could not accept a non-jew as their Messiah... If he was, then their Messiah would of shown up 2000 years ago. Now they get the opportunity to usher in the Antichrist and fall by him at the same time...
edit on 4-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't Jesus being consider Jewish because of his mother Mary? In Judaism the Jewish identity goes through the mother and the tribal identity is of the father. I understand that Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah is because in Judaism there are requirements as to arrival of the Messiah and how the Messiah will prove that he meets the requirements.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

We have the Bibles version which pretty much calls Jesus a Jew yet he has no direct lineage to the line of David if he was born to a Virgin. What Mary was is questionable also. I have heard he was an Arab, Jew etc and some Islamic scholars claim he was an Arab so it's hard to tell. But it would make sense the Jews not accepting him as the Messiah because he wasn't a Jew.. If he was, why didn't they accept him? I understand we can pull up some scripture as to why but it's not enough (for me anyway).

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I see what you're saying. The Christian and Islamic view of Jesus birth goes against the requirements in Judaism for the Messiah. Which says the Messiah will being of the seed of Kings David and Solomon through his father. A virgin birth is confusing as it tells me that the early believers were influenced by several legends of godlike figures who were born of a virgin. A virgin is pure. Which is why many will consider Mary to be young and holy.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

It's hard to tell, both have their versions and as much as I'm leaning towards one, I respect the other also... I didn't pick one religion, I chose them both to be neutral to both beliefs. I think both religions are important regardless of what they think of each other. I just wish others would see it that way also.. People could get alot more achieved that way.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I would have to respectfully disagree. Myths are myths regardless how many people believe in them. Faith is not evidence and even though people would try to spin how their religion is of peace and love it's just myth. Why not think for yourself and help others without the feeling of doing it because of religion.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

I would have to respectfully disagree. Myths are myths regardless how many people believe in them. Faith is not evidence and even though people would try to spin how their religion is of peace and love it's just myth.

Well maybe the stuff from long ago is a Myth but then again, who are we to discredit it also? The parts I focus on are not from 2000 years ago etc.. The Myths must play out according to the teachings so discrediting them is taking a risk to start with, which ever path you choose to take.

Why not think for yourself and help others without the feeling of doing it because of religion.

I am thinking for myself. There are some things in the writings that you cannot help others with unless you are willing to learn them youself and pass them on also. I could make a very good case that we are in the Middle of these prophecies playing out right now.. These are the parts I put my focus into and because of the situation which seems to be deteriorating around the globe (Especially the Middle East), It's probably an important time to understand and piece together whats happening..

When ever I do help someone, religion isn't even a thought. I do it because I want to do it. The religious side of me is nothing ore then study. I don't go to Church, I don't pray everyday, I don't even own a bible or a Koran. I know which parts I need to study and thats it pretty much. I listen to scholars and who ever else may have some insight to the parts I'm interested in. But when you start to understand and pick up the connections you know that its not a myth and that could be whether its just destined to happen or Men are making it happen. Either way, it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Text DO JEWS BELIEVE IN JESUS OR NOT Either answer the question...... not to me......but to yourself......or get out of the Kitchen and convert to Judaism

@ LogicIsUnderrated

Read your post and agree somewhat with what you are trying to say but not the way you have stated it. Just as Christianity has evolved (changed) so has about every religion gone through a change. There are Christians today who are every bit blood Jews as they were over two thousand years ago.

Example is the very first group of Christians who had founded the very first Christian church. That church was the Jerusalem Church which existed for well over forty years. That first group of Christians consisted of the Apostles and first disciples of Jesus. They had no new testament simply because they were the New testament. The Apostles taught and preached in this Jerusalem church until they were systematically murdered and Jerusalem destroyed in about 70 AD era. The liturgy was Hebrew and Aramaic and not Greek. After the decimation of the rightful Christ followers the Christian sect emerged in the first part of the first century as a Roman operation and not a Jewish Church. What you see today is nothing like it was founded and has grown into hundreds of cultish denominations who now claim to be Christian.

Judaism has never been Christianity but Christianity has always been the Christian Jew first. Today we can see some of the descendants of the Apostolic Church but the liturgy has also changed just as the Roman liturgy has changed. Nothing remains constant from year to year. Things that were condemned in the Apostolic Church are now accepted in the cults of today as well as cultures. So the question in my mind is a little deeper than you have stated. It is not a question of "do you believe." Even the devil believes that Jesus is truly the begotten of God. The question in my mind is do you practice what the Apostolic Church taught? If you did then the Christian would be the Jerusalem Church and not a agglomerated mess of cults as it stands today.

Today the word Christian is about the same as the word Democrat. It is the garbage dump of civilization with out a morality of standards. When the finger is pointed to a national Jewish subject then it is pointed without understanding because it has no tie to what Christianity actually means. Believing in Christ is far removed than being a Christ follower. The yard stick has always been Jesus and always shall be Jesus. The powers to be can rewrite the scriptures to suit their twisted minds but will never change the Jerusalem Church and the true teachings of Christ Jesus.

The true Christian has always been a group that lived within a nation and not a nation and it will always be that way till the Messiah reigns. To say that Israel is a Hebrew nation is somewhat correct but it has never been a Christian nation by any stretch of the imagination and to say that Jewish Zionism is necessarily Jewish Christian Zionism is greatly misunderstood and not fact. Jewish Christianity lives within the Zionists but does not control or direct the nation by any means. It is the Apostolic faith that one day Christ will return and set up His government of true Christianity but Christian Zionism will never happen till that time. Meanwhile to ask anyone if they follow Jesus would be the correct question and that would be very rare in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LogicIsUnderrated
You seem to be passing judgement on others.
Are you ready to be Judged by Gods Word?

While I do not believe in any organised religion's "god"
I have studied several structured belief system doctrines based on faith in a supreme being
and I am reminded of the bible where-in it is stated:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged” (Matthew 7:1).

(Matthew 7:2-5) "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Are you free of sin?

The word judge originates from:

Bible To govern; rule by an administrative head of Israel during a period of about 400 years between the death of Joshua and the accession of Saul.

I could only trace the word Judge to Hebrew as its origin
edit on 4-4-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I see where you're coming from now. Even though we disagree with another as long as we respect another I'm good with that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join