It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews do NOT follow Jesus, smoke that Mr Christian

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
Very easy to spot a hateful Muslim when he opens his mouth.

You suggesting the OP is Muslim? The person appears to be a Christian. Doubt any Muslims would pretend to be an apostate -- that's a killin' offense according to Islamic doctrine.

Remember what happens when you assUme...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

The reason some Christians elevate Jews is due to the eschatology of those Christians. It has nothing to do with them thinking that the Jews are superior to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
But glad your back to defend your thesis -- or at least continue to kick up some dust and ruffle some feathers.

If you read the whole thread you will see how some cheeky bastard asked me a question and asked me to come back and answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Those that support Israel do so because God stated we were to do so. Those that stand with them, He blesses, and those that stand against them, He gets rather less than nice towards. That is for His plan, and who are we to argue with that? The entire Bible is important, not just the New Testament. The Old Testament, in fact, is mostly about the coming Messiah. You can't just toss it out.

This is what you are saying, THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING THING YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ

Jesus: Hey there guys, I see you've become evil and do evil.

People: NO sir. We supported Israel as you instructed us to do.

Jesus: So how is it that you assumed I would support things like 9/11 done by CIA and Mossad to name just one example.

People: But you told us to support Israel

Jesus: Did you READ the new testament where I clearly stated at the time of my coming there is going to be a synagog of Satan filled with Jews who are not Jews (Extreme Zionists)

People: Where.....where does it say that.

Jesus: Why don't I just burn your a$$ for incompetence, and we'll talk again in 1000 years.

People: I guess we screwed up.............AGAIN
edit on 5-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Jews, whether or not are Zionist, are as a majority, supportive of the Talmud. Jesus was a magician and Mary was an underage prostitute.

They are not the friend of a Christian. How can you be Christ-like and be on a term of respect with a follower of the Talmud? Oh, I love me some Talmud. I love them as much as Jesus says to love mine enemies even tough they have Him in their narrative as dwelling in some flaming excrement of some kind of abode.

As fir you kind sir, learn what a Christian truly is and stop your mindless vague labeling. Its like all black people love watermelon and bbq chicken. No they don't and neither are Christ-like Christians supporting the Zionist regime or the Talmudic Pagans.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Found this article.

Never Again

Over the last two thousand years, the Jews have been expelled from more than a hundred different countries around the world. It would be obviously absurd to claim that all these evicting rulers and peoples, from all these different cultures and centuries, all decided to expel the Jews because they were “anti-Semites”, but instead it would only be sensible to look toward the Jews themselves for a possible motive for these drastic measures, and in fact, common sense demands it.

First consider that it’s no easy decision or task for any nation to force a segment of their population to pack up and leave, and in the case of the Jewish expulsions, we’re talking about nations who had already accepted their transient and ghettoized presence. If anything resembling “anti-Semitism” were the reason for their expulsion, they never would have been allowed to reside there in the first place. I believe we can logically conclude that the Jews have been thrown out of a hundred different nations as a result of actions taken by themselves, which actions they continually repeat, and that these same actions are among those that the rest of the human race finds intolerably offensive.

If common logic dictates that you accept this without accusing me of being an “anti-Semite”, or a “neo-Nazi”, then we may be able to discover exactly why the Jews have been so expelled, and hopefully find a solution to a problem rather than finding a deeper place to bury it. Naturally, this must begin by identifying the aforementioned offensive behaviors, and from there we’ll look for a cause, and then hopefully find a solution.

The most common reasons for the Jewish expulsions were usury, and ritual murder, or a combination of the two. Usury we’re all familiar with, and are suffering the cruel lessons of right now. Ritual murder (the “blood libel”) is well documented in a multitude of records from various courts around the world. It’s not “libel”. It’s history.

So what might cause people to behave in this fashion toward their fellow man? I ask because I’ve never known any desire to fleece anyone of everything they own, or drain the blood of their children, and I believe that most people feel the same way. The force which prevents most of us from ever even considering acts of this nature is our conscience. We feel empathy toward our fellow man, and this makes us loathe to inflict undeserved pain or suffering upon him, and we’re conversely angered when someone inflicts it upon us. The retribution for the commission of such acts is what we call “justice”, which assuages our anger.

That being the case, the next logical question would ask “do Jews lack a conscience which would prevent them inflicting cruelty upon others?”

One place to look for an answer is in who you yourself might inflict wonton cruelty upon without feeling any remorse. Wouldn’t it have to be a being that you felt was your inferior, like a swatted insect, or a trapped mouse? You can kill without remorse as long as you feel no kinship toward the victim. You can enslave dogs to pull sleds, and condition them to be happy for doing it. You can kill an animal for a meal, because that’s how we all survive, but like anything else that lives and kills, the assault is always upon an “inferior” species, and therein lies the reason Jews can so remorselessly attack the rest of humanity, and why they’ve spent ions doing so. They view gentiles as being less than human, much in the way armies train soldiers to view their enemy, which makes them easier to kill.

The reason Jews can attack the rest of us as they do stems from their religion and culture, both of which propagate the myth of Jewish superiority. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity, or any other condition of their birth. It is solely the result of what they consciously choose to teach their children,

The myth of Jewish superiority is promoted not only through religion and culture, but lately has expanded to media propaganda, and since this alleged superiority seems to be at the root of the problem, it should be addressed. To begin with, the Jewish state of Israel has an average I.Q. of 90, and centuries of inbreeding has resulted in Jews suffering twice the number of birth defects as the rest of the human race. This isn’t exactly the breeding grounds for superiority, so many Jews point to their dominance in business, academia, and medicine as evidence, but unfortunately, their dominance in those fields is more evidence of the problem rather then something they should look to with pride.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

To understand this, we have to understand what it means to be a “good Jew”. We’re not talking about a gentile’s definition, but instead we need to understand why that label would be applied by one Jew to another, or how it’s defined in Jewish culture.

A “good Jew” always puts another Jew before a gentile in situations of employment, promotions, college admissions, loan applications, and legal matters, and will always try to help another Jew, even to the extent of helping to cover up his crimes. Their culture insures eventual dominance via their universal ethic requiring them to show preference to one of their own in all situations, and belief in their superiority justifies their unfairness to everyone else. By always putting another Jew first, and having no concern for the fate of gentiles, they have over decades of relentlessly scratching upward and savagely crushing all in their path, become dominant in any field of their choosing.

We don’t have so many Jewish doctors because Jews are smarter. We have lousy medical care because a Jew’s main concern is promoting another Jew rather than someone more qualified, and the same is true in all Jewish-dominated segments of our society. We have lousy TV, bad movies, poisonous medicine, a lying “news” industry, blackmailed politicians, uneducated students, and ruthless, crooked bankers peddling counterfeit money. All of this is the result of the Jews having their own society within ours that operates by a completely different set of rules and morals than the rest of us. And by ruthlessly conspiring to eliminate all gentile competition by constantly banding together to promote their tribesmen, they’ve scratched their way to a point where they now control much of our world.

Of course I’m not talking about all Jewish people. Many people of Jewish descent have shaken off their ancient culture long ago, and have raised families of high moral fiber, whose actions are guided by the same conscience and the same definitions of right and wrong as the rest of us. That would be a gentile’s definition of a “good Jew”, and there are many of them.

It is to the gentile’s good Jews that I make my appeal. I think most of you understand that anti-Semitism is and always has been a product, and tool of the Zionists. They control the Jewish people using the same fear tactics they use to control any other population. You’ve been conditioned since birth to believe that all gentiles hate you because you’re Jewish, and that your only safety lies in the proximity of other Jews.

This is, of course, ridiculous. Nobody hates you because you’re Jewish. Nobody even cares that you’re Jewish, until you help cover up the same crimes that have angered your host populations for ions. People are hated for what they do, and if you cover up the crimes for another person, Jewish or not, you too are guilty of that crime, and that law is ancient. Jews have been persecuted en masse when they’ve acted en masse to cover up the crimes of another Jew. Do you really think no one notices that most of the “9-11 Truth movement” is now led by Jews trying to blame 9-11 on anyone but Israel? Or that the entire gun control/genocide movement just happens to be Jewish?

Most people usually work to get along, simply because it’s easier than fighting, and most hatred and racial strife is created by governments and other politically motivated organizations to suit their own ends. Such is the case with anti-Semitism. It’s a useful tool of the Zionists, but it will only hurt the Jewish people who believe it exists if it induces them to help cover up the crimes. We need Jewish heroes with the morality and courage of Benjamin Freedman to expose Zionist crimes, because any attack from an outsider usually works to help conceal them. Good Jews have to expose the bad ones, if for no other reason than to show the world that all Jews aren’t guilty. End the persecution by ending the lies, or you’ll probably get yourselves expelled from this country too.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sadly, when it comes to most Christians, we're talking about a people that have been taught to believe whatever they've been told. Now I don't mean ALL Christians. There are authentic Christians out there that actually read the Bible and understand what their religion means. But the majority simply go to church once a week (if that) and think that their soul is being saved. Why? Fear.

You also have to understand the power of the Zionist lobby in Washington. The Republican party is deeply corrupt, much the same as the Democrats, but the Zionists hold a FIRM grip on Republicans. Most of these people do worship the Jewish people because they have been paid to.

The fact is, Israel does absolutely NOTHING for the American people. But in reality, the American people must sacrifice not only billions a year while our own people starve (which really just ends up in the pockets of corrupt politicians via the Zionist lobby), but also the soldiers of our children in the name of their holy wars. These are not Jewish holy wars by the way.

It is a sad state of affairs, much of what Hitler spoke of to be honest, but the brainwashing and money of the Zionists are very strong. And of course, Zionists are more like the KKK or Black Panthers, they are simply extremist Jewish supremacists, but the majority will never see that. Political correctness prevents that based on the lies of the lamp shades and 6 billion+ massacred.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Bioshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Heck even muslims have ton of quotes and mentions of Jesus in Quran, and how he was a powerful teacher.
Don't believe me ? Look it up.

Jesus is an Islamic prophet and the Islamic Messiah. Jesus is not a Jewish prophet or the Jewish Messiah.

Originally posted by gladtobehere

The Jews killed the God of the Christians.

The Jews dont believe that Jesus is the Messiah nor that He is returning on Judgement Day.

The Jews believe in a totally different set of rules or "law".

In short, these two religions are almost polar opposites.

So why is it referred to as Judeochristianity?

Propaganda.

There is a very detailed account of the things that Judaism and Christianity have in common, its called the Old Testament. If Judaism and Christianity shared the exact same beliefs, they would be the same religion. And the Jews killed the SON of God, not God himself. Not all Christians believe in the typical view of the trinity.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FluffyCannibal

The Islamics believe that Jesus chickened out and did not die on the cross and Mohammed who led a life of immorality , crime and murder had to complete the job Jesus started .
The Jews who were not to associate with Gentile people would never have offered the Law or the Gospel of Jesus to the Gentile . God in effect bypassed the Jews to get the message out to the Gentile . The Jews who had been partially blinded to the coming of Jesus will be dealt with by God separately on that account .
I find it hard to believe that the Muslims find it necessary to go through Mohammed to get to Jesus like the Catholics feelthey have to go through Mary and the Pope to get to Jesus .Jesus is our direct connection to God .Thats why he came to us directly .

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The Bible speaks very clearly about JEWS in regard to who they WERE and who they are today.

The Book of Revelations clearly states , "Beware of those that say they are JEWS, BUT ARE NOT. For I tell you they ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN".
And Id like to offer a unique perspective of considering that POSSIBLY..just POSSIBLY Jesus was actually BLACK, Maybe even MiddleEastern. BUT CERTAINLY NOT WHITE. I say this due to the numerous bible references i'll list a couple. 1. He had Hair that resembled Wool. Thats black people problems. 2. He skin resembled BURNT BRASS. I have a bronze statue and Its the color of a black man, possibly a middleeastern, or dark skinned mexican. Just listing logical possibilities. 3. He was instructed to Flee with his family into hiding from King Herod and told to hide in Egypt which was majority Black and middleEastern. Shouldnt suprise you being egypt is in africa. ETC ETC I wont even venture to the storys of horus or where religion REALLY came from but I'll state that Chris Dorner was dumb being a black man hiding in Big Bear which is mainly a white community while being hunted by a mostly white police force. He didnt last long for a reason. Same would have happened to a White christ trying to hide amongst Black people. He would have stood out like a sore thumb...him and his family IF they were white. Many KNOW he was likely black or middleeastern but just like to see their savior in their own image...this I can understand. Would a white supremist want to worship or exalt a dark skinned messiah? NONE. However NO PERSON DISPUTES that he WAS killed by the hands of whites rather it be you blame pilate or caesar or herod or Rome. So i do question why a bible would refer him to a black man as with the many black madonnas and statues still present in todays churches but why would it be SO IMPORTANT to deny to depict and paint him accordingly(always white). Had christ POSSIBLY been black or middleeastern and was Slayed by the hands of his brother who hated and rejected him (storys of esau) and happened to be white, What would that represent? IF...just IF christ was killed in this condition and then PAINTed white (michaelangelo) to resemble the person whom killed him and not he that was slain then I ask what does THAT represent? Is this the face of Herod?/Caesar? Am I worshipping Christ In the realm of truth? Or is this a false image, an Anti Christ?/being thats who was indeed against him! Would this help you understand the books and stories of christ and relate to today, or become confused and discredit the bible. Well the bible warns that satan is the greatest deceiver. The anti christ came with a false Peace and brotherhood remember. Pretending his worldwide dominance was for peace while infiliatrating everything and respect nothing including your bibles and stories. When Herod heard of the messiah coming he slaughter every kid in the region age 2 and under in attempt to KILL CHRIST before he developed and grew to become a man...the messiah. Christ was hung from a cross made of wood and stabbed and left to hang. His fate seems too similar to a fate share by people with similar burnt bronze skin and wooly haired negros lynched and hung from trees and stabbed and left to hang. The gathering of crowds gathering around seems very similar. and No matter who christ was, the people that resemble him today in society are being attacked and decieved today rather it be blacks, mexicans, arab,asian....and similarly at the hand of the same powers that had christ crucified. Studying christ is key. Its in the koran. I've read many co-relating stories between the two but to assume anything touched by man isnt infiltrated by evil to some degree INcluding our books is absurd. Read on what really happened with the council of nicean. The Vatican hides stolen books and documents that would blow a whole in all the BS thats why its stored away kept from even governments. JEWS is just another word like LOVE and GOD and JESUS and many others that have been used out of context so much that they've become distant from their true meanings, definitions, and identities seemingly now only left with a purpose of confusion and misguidance. Just thoughts there.
when its all said and done we are all screwed now rather you believe or not! what we dont understand we shouldnt hate but just agree to not understand. what i do know is no matter what race you are or gender you are I wish you peace as I would wish myself. I Want a better world for everyones future children. Its deciet and lies that got us to this point. deciet, lies, and hatred. the battle is within. if you die today then who gives two turds about the day the world ended YOUR WORLD ENDED. so worry not and be the best you can be without joining thier armies. Stand up for what is righteous and honorable to the world of people. dont be a pond

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That is a mistake. This is not 'ufo' stuff.

They created commerce, money, 'divine rights' and legislation,etc at the same time.
This was not "conspiracy theory" it was in books, taught in schools. Look at JFK's 'speech to the press'. And it was still in books until around 1960.
Because they wrote the 'bible' at the same time, and this is why commerce laws, which are based on the Esoteric Laws, were written with the same terms. That's why the history of commerce & corporations was taught.

It is called "Perfidy" in war to remove the information about what side of the war you are on. The "religiousized" this War. It was written in the Geneva Convention of 1917. We are listed as P.O.W.'s.

The war was with George, Alexander, and Elizabeth as their saxon names were given. These were the 3 ptolemy's who are the offspring of 'Set' whose hebrew coven name was 'Solomon'.

"In every land and every language the conquering children of SET were given a name" was how the commerce books wrote it. They deified him. His greek name was Cronus.

"Jes-us" was the promoted Coven Name for "(w)hor-us". The other covens called him a whore and said that he 'caused the people to whore after him' and "Arsinoe" by his lying promises. All of Arsinoes statues have their nose cut off..for lying. They were incestuous pedophiles. It was the same type of "adult lures" used today. They say one thing but do another. The current "New Pope" is charged with mass murder and baby snatching. The ITCCS has filed charges against him. Witnesses by the hundreds have been interviewed and testimony is given weight by empirical physical evidence.

In babylon his name was "Nannar" and in saxon it was "Lord Melchizedek the shining one". They created the "Melchizedek Order of Lilith" which was Selenes hebrew coven name, and his MOTHER and Wife.

The Father of the Branch of Man is Adam. In Egypt he was called the "All Father Atum". The story in type today, is NOT the story we were given in the early part of the century. He didn't give you religion, he is your literal father. He possesses an incorruptible body, and he is not dead but had been locked out of the construct ...until recently.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You make a lot of unfounded assumptions there. On the planet I live on, radical Islamic terrorists are responsible for, and claimed responsibility for, the attacks on 9/11.

reply to post by IamJustAman

Jesus was Jewish. The Jewish people don't look Middle Eastern, or black, but white-skinned. I have known a lot of Jewish people, and can look up many famous ones, and none of them look Middle Eastern or black. Egyptians of those days didn't, either.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Jesus was Jewish. The Jewish people don't look Middle Eastern, or black, but white-skinned. I have known a lot of Jewish people, and can look up many famous ones, and none of them look Middle Eastern or black. Egyptians of those days didn't, either.

The Jews took on the racial features of the places they settled in. Jesus having lived in the middle east would have had middle eastern racial features.

If you are referring to European Jews, who are the largest in number... then yes, they will look white. They are your famous hollywood personalities and entertainers.... sometimes indistinguishable from the average white person.

If you are referring to the semitic Jews, then they would look like a lot like their Arab cousins.

If you are referring to an Ethiopian or an Indian Jew, you will find that they resemble the average Ethiopian or an Indian.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

and none of them look Middle Eastern or black.

Arab Jews

Ethiopian Jew

Oriental looking Jews(India)

Indian Jew

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Completely wrong and don't even comment about Islam if you do not understand the true teachings. Islam pretty much confirms everything sent down by Jesus, even revelation. Just like Jesus was sent to Christians, Mohammed was sent to Muslims. When it comes down to it though, we worship the same god and nothing can change that regardless of what stories people like to spin.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You have to make a distinction between people of Jewish descent, and people that simply choose that religion. Most Jewish people are basically white in appearance.

How that is relevant to the topic, I have no idea.

The issue is how Christians think of Jewish people, not what color of skin Jesus has.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

You have to make a distinction between people of Jewish descent, and people that simply choose that religion. Most Jewish people are basically white in appearance.

White European folks also happened to choose that religion... they are the "white" Jews (Ashkenazis) you speak of. They are essentially of European descent and are the largest in number among the Jews.

The original Jews of Biblical times would have looked like everybody else in that region... they would have naturally had Semitic features.... not blonde hair and blue eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The issue is how Christians think of Jewish people, not what color of skin Jesus has.

Maybe so, but I had to address some comments you made.

The Jewish people don't look Middle Eastern

edit on 6-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I don't care what people what to believe. I have my own faith and don't even answer the door when they come knocking their own agenda.

Shalom

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join