It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged beings seen by astronauts?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

So Gary McKinnon is your corroboration of Donna Hare's story? Thanks, that pretty well characterizes the level of credibility the entire myth has.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

Donna: " I worked in Building Eight in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building..."

reply to post by Smirnov

As part of the Disclosure Project, Donna Hare - a NASA photographic scientist who had a Top Secret clearance and was in Building 8 at Johnson Space Center - she says in her testimony that ...

So which is it today? Secret clearance or 'Top Secret' clearance? What will it be in tomorrow's version?

edit on 21-5-2013 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
reply to post by Smirnov

Donna: " I worked in Building Eight in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building..."

reply to post by Smirnov

As part of the Disclosure Project, Donna Hare - a NASA photographic scientist who had a Top Secret clearance and was in Building 8 at Johnson Space Center - she says in her testimony that ...

So which is it today? Secret clearance or 'Top Secret' clearance? What will it be in tomorrow's version?

'Top Secret Clearance' was McKinnon's words, Sir, but my theory is that if we assume that Donna should use either 'Top Secret Clearance' or just 'Secret Clearance' when she speak openly out during interviews and conferences i think it won't matter to her whether she says 'Top Secret Clearance' or just 'Secret Clearance', but i could be wrong of course. Whether Donna finds it important to say 'Secret Clearance' or 'Top Secret Clearance' that i don't know. Either she finds it important, or not important.
My theory is it doesn't matter whether you say 'Top Secret Clearance' or just 'Secret Clearance' at open places, other places than for example NASA.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join