Winged beings seen by astronauts?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by JimOberg

Well it's not that I believe Donna Hare, and I doubt you'll believe that, but she never said the tress were casting shadows, she said the UFO was casting a shadow.

Boom. Quest over. Now give me my jewel encrusted golden goblet of victory.

You mean, in this passage:

www.ufocasebook.com...

E.D.: So there was a shadow on the ground?
D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, this one.

He explained everything. And then, with a smile on his face he said, look over there. And I looked. And in one of the photo panels I saw a round white dot. And at the time it was very crisp, very sharp lines on it. And I said to him what is that? Is that a dot on the emulsion? And then he’s grinning and he says dots on the emulsion don’t leave round shadows on the ground. And there was a round shadow at the correct angle with the sun shining on the trees. I looked at him and I was pretty startled because I had worked out there several years and had never seen anything like this, never heard of anything like this. And I said, is this a UFO? And he’s smiling at me and he says, I can’t tell you that. I can’t tell you that. What I knew he meant was, it was [a UFO] but he couldn’t tell me. So I said, what are you going to do with this information? And he said, well, we always have to airbrush them out before we sell them to the public. And I was just amazed that they had a protocol in place for getting rid of UFO pictures on these things…

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Remember reading this when it first arose. Was sceptical at first but this field of topic has made me keep an open mind

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No, this one.

You've puzzled me. How could she conclude the white circle's shadow was in the proper direction compared to the shadows from the trees, if she couldn't SEE the shadows from the trees? What am I missing here?

For what it's worth, even in the 1972-3 time period she was already an active UFO enthusiast and helped organize a club devoted to UFO contactees reassuring each other their experiences were genuine. The degree to which coworkers would have teased her her just encouraged her hobby, depending on how much she talked about it, I can't tell. I'd like to ask her that. She seems to have dated a lot of security guards, I wonder if they knew she really got excited over UFO stories and cruelly exploited that interest for more earthly purposes.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
She seems to have dated a lot of security guards,

Yikes, not going to follow you down that path, Jim. Shame on you.

You were right though, at the 2001 Disclosure Project event she said the trees were casting shadows.

edit on 16-5-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What you left out was that the object she saw, a round white object, was in an overhead-POV Earth surface image where she said you could also see shadows of trees.

www.youtube.com...
From around 4:03 into above "UFO Hunters: The Nasa Files (Part 2 of 5)" Donna Hare said >>I became aware that there were craft at NASA that were kept secret, and i had seen pictures in a lab.While at NASA her work focused on graphic design, during her 10 year she believe she saw someone supress evidence.Can you describe what you saw in detail?I was working in Building 8, and what the technicians there who's working on mosaic, and one of the things i've noticed was a spot.According to Donna, the technician was making a mosaic map of an undisclosed area, a satellite in orbit was taking numerous pictures of the location and sending them back to Earth so that they later could be put together to form a grid of the entire area, in one of these pictures Donna claims to have noticed a strange object that seemed out of place.I said >>Is that a boble of emotion?No, boble of emotion don't leave round shadows on the groundWe have to airbrush these out before we send them to the public.>Don't ever talk about UFOs>You're going to die

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You mean, in this passage:

www.ufocasebook.com...

D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly

There is nothing wrong about trees casting shadows in the same direction as the shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smirnov

There is nothing wrong about trees casting shadows in the same direction as the shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena.

If the best optical satellite tech of the day was unable to resolve the individual trees, much less their shadows, then it calls into question the veracity of her UFO account.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You're missing the point. NASA satellites of that period didn't have the resolution to see things as small as trees and their shadows. You can prove me wrong bt finding any NASA picture of that era, in books, magazines, posters, or on line, in which you can recognize a tree and its shadow. A single example would disprove me, one example.

People have searched for years. There aren't any. By all means, go spend a few years looking.

Otherwise, if you accept my assertion as correct, such pictures don't exist, then how could Hare have SEEN them?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

>>Is that a boble of emotion?

Stop casting aspersions on my asparagus!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

>>Is that a boble of emotion?

Stop casting aspersions on my asparagus!
She actually said >>Emulsion

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You're missing the point. NASA satellites of that period didn't have the resolution to see things as small as trees and their shadows.

egsc.usgs.gov...

NASA uses aerial photographs for research and to test remote sensing techniques and instruments. These photographs, available in various formats, were taken from altitudes of a few thousand feet up to more than 60,000 feet.

Let's do a recap about what Donna said about the NASA images, shall we, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

My name is Donna Hare. During ‘70 and ‘71 I worked in Building 8 of NASA for a contractor, Philco Ford. They changed their name several times. Over the years, I worked in the photo lab and in different areas of the company on and offsite.

During the ‘70’s, I don’t know the exact date, I walked into the photo lab, into one of the restricted areas- I did have a secret clearance. I walked into a restricted area which was not my company- it was the NASA photo lab. And there they developed the film from the moon and satellite pictures, everything that’s done by NASA.

One of the gentlemen I had been friends with and I still talk to occasionally pointed my attention to one area of this mosaic. It was one panel of a mosaic which are several panels put together to form a larger picture. I believe they were satellite pictures but I’m NOT sure. They were aerial looking down. And I said, this is really interesting.

Donna said she is NOT sure whether it was satellite images or closer aerial photos, just like she also mentioned she don't remember the exact date she watched it in the 1970s.

Just like there might be a good chance that Karl Wolfe might not be so sure about the exact time he saw the Lunar Orbiter images or perhaps other kinds of Lunar images he might have seen, then don't you think there also could be a good chance that Donna is not sure whether it was satellite images or closer aerial photos she saw and don't remember the exact date?
edit on 18-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Donna said she is NOT sure whether it was satellite images or closer aerial photos, just like she also mentioned she don't remember the exact date she watched it in the 1970s.
Just like there might be a good chance that Karl Wolfe might not be so sure about the exact time he saw the Lunar Orbiter images or perhaps other kinds of Lunar images he might have seen, then don't you think there also could be a good chance that Donna is not sure whether it was satellite images or closer aerial photos she saw and don't remember the exact date?

Excellent points, well explained. I accept them all, thank you for the research and for the clarity.

Now explain to me how it accounts for the absence of a single example of any ground photo with sharp enough resolution to see a tree's shadow, from any aerial source, at NASA?

Can we consider a hypothesis that her fellow employees, aware of her enthusiasm for her UFO contactee cult and its newsletter, might have amused themselves by teasing her?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Excellent points, well explained. I accept them all, thank you for the research and for the clarity.

Thank you, Sir.

Now explain to me how it accounts for the absence of a single example of any ground photo with sharp enough resolution to see a tree's shadow, from any aerial source, at NASA?

So far so good i found this aerial image of a huge NASA building (this photo is possibly taken at a level at over one thousand feet above ground) and the trees on the foreground casting shadows towards upwards / left side direction, and
This is an aerial view of Missile Row, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (this photo is possibly taken at a level at least few thousands feet above ground, much higher level than that view of the NASA building) and here it's difficult to see whether it's bushes or small trees, it's difficult to see which direction they cast their shadow, you can't see if they cast any shadow, the only thing that seems to cast shadows is the Cape Canaveral Missile Row's Launch Pads, and they cast their shadows towards the right side.

My theory is that a great part of NASA's aerial images are currently not available online the Internet, including the images Donna Hare allegedly witnessed that include the alleged "Airbrushed out the UFO" image.

Can we consider a hypothesis that her fellow employees, aware of her enthusiasm for her UFO contactee cult and its newsletter, might have amused themselves by teasing her?

ufology.wikia.com...

I believe this nutty fringe around UFO’s is part of a concerted effort to keep serious study of it down. Anytime anybody tries to study this subject seriously, we are subject to ridicule. I’m a full professor at a relatively major university. And I’m certain that my colleagues at the university laugh at me and hoot and holler behind my back when they hear that I have an interest in studying unidentified flying objects- and that’s just one of the things that we have to live with.

Professor Jacobs claims to have witnessed a UFO shooting beam of light at a dummy warhead, and he seems to be the only employee at the University who talk about his "UFO experience" sometimes at his work, so i think he would be a much easier target for being laughed at behind his back, and calling him "Weirdo" behind his back by his collegues and students.

While someone like Professor Jacobs would be a much easier target for being laughed at behind his back at his work, i doubt Donna Hare would be so much of a target of that, it is not mentioned if she was a target for amusement from her collegues, and just in case if she was a target for amusement i think she still would be a much much less target than Jacobs was, because it seems it's very common for a great deal of NASA employees to talk about UFOs, according to Donna Hare, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

He said that some [of the astronauts] who wanted to talk were threatened. They’d signed papers not to talk. They would have their retirements taken away. I was just overwhelmed with that piece of information so I started asking questions. Certain people that I knew were key people in the organization so I’d take them away from the site. We’d go to lunch and I’d talk to them. And alone they would tell me things and then swear if I ever said they said it, they would say I was lying.

I also met a security guard that was forced to burn a lot of UFO pictures. He came into my office and he was very frightened. He said, Donna, I heard you were interested in this subject. He said, I used to work out there. And one day some soldiers came in fatigues and had me burn pictures. He said that he was burning them and he was forced not to look at them. But he was tempted. He looked at one of them and it was a UFO on the ground.

She mentioned a Security Guard who came into her office saying he heard she was interested in this UFO subject, which could indicate that the rumors about Donna's interest in this UFO subject were circulating among other employees. She also mentioned that for example when she got to lunch she mentioned other employees telling her about the UFO subject, and that if she ever speak out about what they told her they threatened her by saying she is lying, which could indicate that NASA wants the UFO subject to be kept absolute top secret.

And speaking of NASA's secrecy on the UFO subject, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"If I become President," Carter vowed, "I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."

Although President Carter did all he could to fulfill his election pledge, he was thwarted, and it is clear that NASA had a hand in blocking his attempts to re-open investigations. When Carter's science adviser, Dr. Frank Press, wrote to NASA administrator Dr. Robert Frosch in February 1977 suggesting that NASA should become the "focal point for the UFO question," Dr. Frosch replied that although he was prepared to continue responding to public enquiries, he proposed that "NASA take no steps to establish a research activity in this area or to convene a symposium on this subject."

In a letter from Colonel Charles Senn, Chief of the Air Force Community Relations Division, to Lieutenant General Duward Crow of NASA, dated 1 September 1977, Colonel Senn made the following astonishing statement:

"I sincerely hope that you are successful in preventing a re-opening of UFO investigations."

So it is clear that NASA (as well as the Air Force and almost certainly the CIA and National Security Agency NSA) was anxious to ensure that the President's election pledge remained unfulfilled.

You mentioned Donna's enthusiasm for her UFO contactee cult and its newsletter. I doubt NASA had any "UFO News - by NASA" newsletter.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the research efforts, will reply in detail shortly.

The suggestion that facilities photos from helicopters were of the same nature as the high-altitude surface imagery that NASA was commercially releasing is creative but inadequate, in my view. It is the special, unique camera systems that give the Hare story any interest at all, since if it was just a shot out the window of a Cessna, why don't we have thousands of such images of 'Hare-UFOs' on file already? The number of such plane window shots must be in the millions. Where are other shots of the shadow-casting UFO that Hare says she saw?

Nor is your excuse for not finding any of those shots -- "NASA has kept them off the Internet" -- plausible. There are hardcopies in libraries all around the world, unless you suggest that they, too, have been 'scrubbed' to frustrate the search for UFO evidence? No, you didn't suggest that.

The only significant NASA project of that period that involved release of Earth surface imagery was the ERTS project, using Landsat imagery. The Johnson Space Center did indeed have a major role in that. And the photos, from satellites, had ground resolutions of tens of meters -- too poor for trees and shadows to appear, as you have determined yourself. See visibleearth.nasa.gov...

Now that you have widened your argumentation to include ALL of Hare's stories, we can pay attention to other claims she made that were patently untrue, contradicting all known records of history and technology. Those wild stories suggest, to me, that she was highly imaginative and prone to exaggeration. You may be forced to agree.
edit on 21-5-2013 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
I've asked this many times before, but how do you actually post an image and NOT a link to an image?!
This is VERY frustrating.

I occassionally see pictures here? What gives?!!!!
edit on 10-5-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

This one picture debunks the OP, and of course was ignored.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
This one picture debunks the OP, and of course was ignored.

And how do you know it's debunked? Can you tell how it is debunked? You don't know if this case is debunked or not, do you?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the research efforts, will reply in detail shortly.

The suggestion that facilities photos from helicopters were of the same nature as the high-altitude surface imagery that NASA was commercially releasing is creative but inadequate, in my view. It is the special, unique camera systems that give the Hare story any interest at all, since if it was just a shot out the window of a Cessna, why don't we have thousands of such images of 'Hare-UFOs' on file already? The number of such plane window shots must be in the millions. Where are other shots of the shadow-casting UFO that Hare says she saw?

Nor is your excuse for not finding any of those shots -- "NASA has kept them off the Internet" -- plausible. There are hardcopies in libraries all around the world, unless you suggest that they, too, have been 'scrubbed' to frustrate the search for UFO evidence? No, you didn't suggest that.

Are you sure the images Donna Hare allegedly witnessed also can be seen in libraries? projectcamelot.org...

But the UFO thing: it may sound circumstantial to some, but as far as I'm concerned it's proven. As part of the Disclosure Project, Donna Hare - a NASA photographic scientist who had a Top Secret clearance and was in Building 8 at Johnson Space Center - she says in her testimony that one of her colleagues who was doing some photographic work invited her over to look at it. And she saw high-res satellite images of half a k[ilometer] above the treetops - I think it was like a white disk.

And she at first thought: Oh; it's a blob in the emulsion, you know, some kind of fault with the photographic process. And he said: well, look, you know, blobs in the emulsion don't have perfectly formed shadows going in the same direction as the trees? Etcetera, etcetera. All the detail was there. And she basically was saying that they had this whole base in Building 8 for airbrushing out UFOs on a regular basis, because they then sell on their images to universities and the like.

And having been all over other NASA installations already - I asumed the blank password scanning method will work the same at Johnson Space Center - and it did. Once I was in there, I used various network commands to strip out the machines that were in Building 8. And I got on to those. And the very first one I was on literally had what she said. I can't remember if it was "Filtered" and "Raw", Processed" and "Unprocessed," but there were definitely folders whereby there was a transformation in the data taking place between one and the other.

These folders were full of images in a proprietary NASA format, or in a format I'd never seen before: no jpegs or gifs. They were also 200 to 300 megabytes in size. And being on a 56K dial-up modem, there was no way I was going to download that at five minutes per megabyte.

So what I did... The remote control program that gives you graphical control of the machine - I turned the resolution right down to, I think, 4-bit color and then on the desktop on the NASA machine, navigated to the folder, double-clicked on the first image. The application launches. The image comes up on the screen, but it's still very, very slow.

And what I saw, or was hoping to see, was what she was describing as a saucer, very definite imagery. And what instead I saw I assume was the Earth. This was in shades of gray. You had the Earth's hemisphere taking up about 2/3 of the screen and then halfway between the top of the hemisphere and the bottom of the picture there was a classic sort of cigar-shaped object, but with golf-ball domes, geodesic domes, above, below, and this side [gesturing to the right], and I assume the other side as well. It had very slightly flattened cigar ends. No seams. No rivets. No telemetry antennae or anything like that. It looked... it just had a feeling of not being man-made. There was none of the signs of human manufacturing.

KC: So in essence it was a craft, is what you're saying?

GM: Yeah. At first when I saw the top half I thought: Bollocks, it's just a boring satellite picture. But as more of the thing was revealed, it was obvious it wasn't like any satellite I'd ever seen. I've been space-mad since I was about 14, so I've seen lots of pictures of satellites.

: OK. So you knew what you were looking at, to some degree. [Gary nods.] So, basically, did you feel during those two years that you were doing this investigation, threatened by what you were doing? I mean, technically, you got caught out by one guy, right? [Gary nods yes.] Was that the only time?

GM: No. That guy, that network engineer, sort of saw me but didn't realize that I shouldn't have been there. The chap that actually caught me was in NASA when this photograph was about ¾ of the way down on the screen. He sees the mouse move, he right-clicks the local area network connection icon, chooses Disconnect, and - bash, that's me. And that's why it was such a strange moment. It was triumphant in a way, of course. I had completely corroborated what Donna Hare had said on my own, but then got caught at the very same moment.

KC: Now when you say you got caught... how did he catch you? I understand he closed down the network so you couldn't continue to visit. [Gary nods yes] But does that mean he actually knew who you were at that point, or did it take them a lot more investigation to find out actually where you came from?

GM: It took them a while longer, I think a good while longer, although I'm not sure how much longer. Again I can't remember if that was... That was fairly near the end of my investigations. I think that may have been late 2001. I was arrested in March of 2002. But what happened, I'm told, is that NASA and the various military establishments that I was in shared information - which I think these bodies should do more often - they don't do it enough just by law enforcement, and they realized that whoever had been in the system was using the same tools, the same programs, the same method of entry.

And I think NASA knew it was from a United Kingdom IP address. This is the thing: I wasn't a professional hacker; I wasn't always covering my tracks and stuff, or thinking properly. I had been in time zones when people were still working in the offices. So, yeah

KC: OK. Donna Hare. I guess you heard her testimony or saw her testimony somewhere? Was it on the web?

GM: It was the Disclosure Project website, their 2001 National Press Conference.

KC: Oh, I see. And has she ever gotten in contact with you at all?

GM: No. But her secretary has.

KC: Huh. OK. And you've actually been interviewed by a number of publications, reputable establishment so-called, such as the BBC. Is this right?

GM: Yes. BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, ITV, BBC World Service...

KC: And The Guardian?

GM: The Guardian.

KC: The Financial Times?

GM: Yes, the FT. I've been in The Metro, The Standard... The Daily Mail want me at the moment but I've yet to return their call.

KC: OK. And just recently, Linda Moulton Howe for Coast to Coast, or possibly for Coast to Coast at some point, and for her own website.

GM: Yeah. For Earthfiles and Dreamland.

Gary McKinnon said Donna saw high-res images of half a k[ilometer] above the treetops, and that McKinnon hacked into Building 8, which confirm the existence of Building 8.
Another source mention some of the facilities inside Building 8 www.godlikeproductions.com...

I've never met Donna Hare but I can corroborate part of her story. There was an airbrush photo retouch room at Goddard in building number 8. This was the building where photo work was done. There were also photo montage rooms of the lunar surface down the hallway

Where are other shots of the shadow-casting UFO that Hare says she saw?

You asked about the UFO image, and here's what Donna said to that, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

One of the gentlemen I had been friends with and I still talk to occasionally pointed my attention to one area of this mosaic. It was one panel of a mosaic which are several panels put together to form a larger picture. I believe they were satellite pictures but I’m not sure. They were aerial looking down. And I said, this is really interesting.

He explained everything. And then, with a smile on his face he said, look over there. And I looked. And in one of the photo panels I saw a round white dot. And at the time it was very crisp, very sharp lines on it. And I said to him what is that? Is that a dot on the emulsion? And then he’s grinning and he says dots on the emulsion don’t leave round shadows on the ground. And there was a round shadow at the correct angle with the sun shining on the trees. I looked at him and I was pretty startled because I had worked out there several years and had never seen anything like this, never heard of anything like this. And I said, is this a UFO? And he’s smiling at me and he says, I can’t tell you that. I can’t tell you that. What I knew he meant was, it was [a UFO] but he couldn’t tell me. So I said, what are you going to do with this information? And he said, well, we always have to airbrush them out before we sell them to the public. And I was just amazed that they had a protocol in place for getting rid of UFO pictures on these things…

Donna mentioned that her collegue as she says she became her friend and who she says she still talks to, she said that he told her that NASA always have to airbrush UFOs and other anomalies out before they sell them to the public. Gary McKinnon mentioned they airbrush UFOs out from their images before they sell them out to Universities and the like. Which means you can't see any UFOs from any "public" image NASA sents out to Universities and the like because they apparently have airbrushed them out.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The only significant NASA project of that period that involved release of Earth surface imagery was the ERTS project, using Landsat imagery. The Johnson Space Center did indeed have a major role in that. And the photos, from satellites, had ground resolutions of tens of meters -- too poor for trees and shadows to appear, as you have determined yourself. See visibleearth.nasa.gov...

egsc.usgs.gov...

Aerial photographs from NASA
NASA uses aerial photographs for research and to test remote sensing techniques and instruments. These photographs, available in various formats, were taken from altitudes of a few thousand feet up to more than 60,000 feet. NASA aerial photographs may be available in black and white, natural color, or color infrared.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Elaine Douglass: This is Elaine Douglass, WOL News-Talk Network, our show is UFOs Saturday Night and I'm here in the studio with Keith Morgan and our topic is the Face On Mars. We have a new guest on the air with us, Donna Tietze... Donna, you are also with three scientists who are on the air with us and that would be Stan McDaniels from California, Errol Toron from the east coast and Dan Drason whose in Colorado. The reason that I asked Donna to come on the show, Donna is in Houston, Texas and kind enough to join us tonight to tell us some very interesting things she observed while working at NASA. Donna is an educator and she is working on her Masters in Education. In the past Donna, as I understand that you held a position for 15 years with a contractor at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston. You were a photo technician?

Donna Tietze: Correct!

E.D.: Donna welcome to UFOs Saturday Night. Tell me and tell everyone the incident that you recall as they say in the law court, did there come a time when you walked in a photo lab and someone told you something quite astounding? What happened that day?

D.T.: Yes Elaine, that's true. During the Apollo mission I worked at NASA throughout those Apollo missions and I did leave NASA at the time the space shuttles began. I worked in Building Eight in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building. And I did go into one area that was a restricted area. In this area they developed pictures taken from satellites and also all of the missions, the Apollo missions, flight missions. I went in and I was talking to one of the photographers and developers and he was putting together a mosaic which is a lot of photos, smaller photos into a larger photo pattern. And while I was in there I was trying to learn new methods and new things about the whole organization and I was looking at the pictures and he directed my attention to one area, he said, Look at that. I looked and there was a round oval shaped, well it was a very white circular shape of a dot and I, it was black & white photography, so I asked him if that was a spot on the emulsion and he said, "Well I can't tell you, but spots on the emulsion do not leave round circles of shadows."

D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly. I then said, is it a UFO? And he said, "Well I can't tell you." And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure setup to take care of this type of information from the public.

Donna said it was a black & white photo

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Donna mentioned that her collegue as she says she became her friend and who she says she still talks to, she said that he told her that NASA always have to airbrush UFOs and other anomalies out before they sell them to the public. Gary McKinnon mentioned they airbrush UFOs out from their images before they sell them out to Universities and the like. Which means you can't see any UFOs from any "public" image NASA sents out to Universities and the like because they apparently have airbrushed them out.

Isn't that convenient?

Absence of evidence is, after all, evidence of a cover up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join