It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No...this isn't another North Korea thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
....Okay I lied, this IS another N.Korea thread, but it has a slight twist from the normal debate on the subject because hardly anybody has discussed a few factors I want to bring into the equation.

With the sabre-rattling (seems to be the word of the moment!) carrying on with North Korea, and with South Korea returning the favour in the political world, US and S.Korea holding military drills (which apparently was always scheduled anyway) and Chinese and Russian troops immobilising in their own war drills, it doesn't take a genius to work out something strange is certainly going behind the scenes.

With another recent thread here highlighting the fact the Official White House website doesn't have Obama pencilled in for anything this week, and his siblings taking a vacation, is this possibly the start of WW3?

Now before you continue scratching your head at the reason why I posted this in the Aliens & UFOs forum, I think it's beyond doubt the US has SOME kind of secret technology that has never officially been unveiled to the world, ever since Rowell back in 1947. Of course, this entire paragraph could be rendered completely obsolete if Roswell really was just a weather balloon after-all, but I assume the majority of us here on ATS aren't under that impression.

With that in mind, surely there's nothing to worry about? Yes the US have sent some ships and stealth bombers over to North Korea, but all of this must be nothing short of loose pocket change in the wallet of the US's military power.

If things really did go horribly wrong, and North Korea, China and perhaps even Russia teamed up to conquer the US and the rest of Europe, wouldn't we bring out the big guns in the form of UFO's and other-worldly weapons. Assuming Roswell DID happen as the conspiracy goes, then this would always be the case, wouldn't it?

Or maybe this is the illuminati plan after-all. Let everybody obliterate one and other, reduce the population to the numbers as outlined in the Georgia guide stones, and then take over with technology that defies the laws of physics at the end and impose the New World Order.

Maybe everything I've said is a little far-fetched? Maybe not? The questions I ask here aren't as important as the ideas that I believe you ATS'ers can come up with so will be interesting to hear your thoughts on how North Korea is possibly linked to the NWO...and subsequently UFO's.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If the last Korean War didn't cause WWIII why do you think this one will?

Obviously tensions, with the Cold War, were far higher in the 50's than it is today but we made it through that without going atomic.

It also didn't lead to a conventional WWIII either. Neither did Vietnam. China has no desire to engage in a protracted world war and Russia can't afford it. America is tired of fighting for the last 10 years and there is really no way I see another world war happening at this point.

I imagine everyone is basically getting fed up with NK and you are probably going to see a global effort all descend on that little country and finally put an end to that tyrannical regime.

Countries have far more to gain by getting rid of the controllers in NK rather than fighting to protect them. Realism says that States act according to what is in their national interests and right now, getting rid of little kim' is in everyone's national interest.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I'm just waiting to see if ET turns up and disables all the missiles, I don't think they would tell us if that did happen. It's all getting a bit crazy now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think it's beyond doubt the US has SOME kind of secret technology that has never officially been unveiled to the world, ever since Rowell back in 1947.

No doubt the U.S has secret technology the question is what is it and is it operational , I doubt they have flying disks or Alien weaponry but may have unconventional propulsion systems .

wouldn't we bring out the big guns in the form of UFO's and other-worldly weapons.

We wouldn't have UFOs as they wouldn't be unidentified to us , if it did hit the fan then I think the old conventional weapons would be used as they are probably still the most powerful thing in the arsenal .

Assuming Roswell DID happen as the conspiracy goes, then this would always be the case, wouldn't it?

I don't think so , if you gave someone from a thousand years ago a mobile phone would they be able to make sense of it or reproduce it ? , If we do have recovered tech we still may not understand it or be able to replicate it .

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I heard North Korea has a squadron of Chinese Lanterns...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I heard North Korea has a squadron of Chinese Lanterns...

Actually that might be closer to the truth than you realise

www.youtube.com...

On a serious note, if ailens are visiting Earth at this moment in time, perhaps they might want to visit Mr Un and tell him and his cronies a few home truths. It may well have the desired effect we are all seeking which is peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
How come there hasn't been a movie about some EA*RTH being flying around in a space craft or fleet of ufos
abducting all the bad and taking them to VENUS
and in the end the world just changes and nobody knows why.

1 likes how you think, and THANKS

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The exopolitical situation does sound quite complex. One reason why Bluebeam (Fake alien invasion) got canned was because it would have broke quarantine and started an actual alien war. I am not sure of the full technicalities involved with the alien tech that the public souls where traded for, but I expect that if too much of an unfair advantage is gained other factions will step in to even up the odds.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Interesting, can I ask where you got that idea?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

Have had an interest and been researching these topics for a while. There is lots of information around the internet when you start digging, some good, some bad, some really weird. Here is one link to help get started:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanks for the link, I do a bit of surfing myself. I'm still trying to figure out which site is credible and which is BS.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

Even good sources can still get it wrong and bad source do still get some things right. This area is very much in the grey area so don't rely on or disregard any information too much. I prefer to see the situation in probabilities rather than black and white. Try and vary your sources where you can, the website that I linked to is aware that some things it presents are not fully accurate, but there is still enough in the papers presented to provide it some consideration. There is an information war going on so heads up and good luck.

new topics

top topics

join