It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using tragedy to push agendas..How TPTB are using Sandy Hook and Lies in the media to Disarm America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Actually if you read the warrants there are references to a gun shop and an online site for the purchases for at least some if not all the weapons. It has been discussed on other sites that those are NOT NRA memberships. You get that certificate from completing a handgun course which I read is required in Conn.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

He is addressing the same poster/s who got a thread closed yesterday by intentionally commenting in Newtown discussion threads about the fact that the shooting was a complete hoax. That is forbidden and yes it does need to be handled as it is obvious the same people are intent on repeating the same nonsense to harass other posters and or get threads closed.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by frazzle

Actually if you read the warrants there are references to a gun shop and an online site for the purchases for at least some if not all the weapons.

This gun shop?

blog.ctnews.com...

Police told WFSB that Marsh allegedly stole 11 guns from the store, and the business was not aware of it until notified by detectives. The news station said there have been inventory issues at the gun store before, including in 2007 when police found more than 30 guns were missing from that store.

Gimme a break. They can't keep track of 41 weapons stolen from their stock since 2007 but they know exactly what guns were purchased by NL. Online sales are even more questionable.

I'm not saying she didn't own any guns but they certainly chose a reliable witness to make their case, didn't they?

edit on 2-4-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Item #58......notes with addresses of local gun shops

www.scribd.com...

Item #71 #77 #81 #83

www.scribd.com...

No it was not that gun shop listed.......Conn Gun Exchange and Gunbroker.com

Also see #632 at that 2nd link........Documents showing Nancy Lanza purchased a firearm in Conn.
edit on 2-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Their is one group that uses things like this to push an agenda and make money. The NRA and the gun companys that pay rack up record profits every time we have a massacre. They place fear into idiots and crazy people the governemt in coming to get thier guns and make money off of them. Happens every single time. You know what does not happen? Nobody takes any guns.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

A - friggin - men

Much easier to blame a colored guy though who just happens to be leader of the free world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
**Attention**

Apparently this needs to be re-stated for the millionth time in the last few months.

The discussion of SH is perfectly OK.

What is NOT ok and what will NEVER be tolerated are links or videos. rhetoric etc.. which assume or attempt to explain the SH shooting as a HOAX / event that never actually took place.

Your conspiracies surrounding the information provided, the official story and it's discrepancies are perfectly legitimate.

However we will not insult the family members and those who lost their lives that day by pretending that nobody actually did lose their lives.

Enough of this nonsense.

Do not reply to this post.

Subsequent violations will result in posting bans.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Item #58......notes with addresses of local gun shops

www.scribd.com...

Item #71 #77 #81 #83

www.scribd.com...

No it was not that gun shop listed.......Conn Gun Exchange and Gunbroker.com

Also see #632 at that 2nd link........Documents showing Nancy Lanza purchased a firearm in Conn.
edit on 2-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

Interesting. So many gun shops, so many gun purchase receipts and now even hand written lists of area gun shops.

You know what's missing (at least afaik)? Forensic reports showing definitive ballistic matches linking any of those guns to the crime in question.

edit on 2-4-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Guess who is on the side of the NRA officially as of today.......

The Father Of A Child Killed In Newtown Made A Surprise Appearance To Support The NRA Today

www.businessinsider.com...

Finally a Newtown parent who is calling FOR armed security in schools. I agree......my local Superintendent says no way.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Originally posted by Hopechest
The government isn't really going after anyone's guns.

Time to wake up!

"You are not in Kansas anymore ladies and gentlemen."

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My goodness the trolls will not stay away and the MODS are trying I appreciate that. SMOKINGGUN, the Columbine issue is that he was assigned to the school but was not a dedicated resource officer. He patrolled multiple schools in the area and was really there to catch truants. Anything you find now (wiki was changed since December btw) will say he was always onsite and it is not true. He was not dedicated.

When I say TPTB, I am not screaming conspiracy up to the top. I am stating that those who create the laws and exploiting the deaths of these children to take our guns. This is the 1930's all over again folks. Are you blind?

CT is ready to pass a law that states you have to register and have a certificate to purchase ammo. Ammo folks, not guns. They will set a precedent and then it will spread.

Link

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Obama had probably planned all of this for the last four years. The Events, the psyops that followed, the demonization of gun owners... And it continues.

Some members here said this would happen for a long time, that this was coming, and I was one of those that said
No, he's not going to try to take your guns, he doesn't want to disarm Americans....
His second term might look a little different but we'll be FINE...

Well I was wrong. Sorry.
At least I voted my conscience (Johnson).
edit on 2-4-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Obama is a puppet. Anyone who thinks that he's not doing the UN's bidding needs to take their head out of their arse.

The UN wants GLOBAL gun control. We are moving towards a GLOBAL government. There is no escaping this agenda.
Obama signed the UN's GLOBAL Gun Treaty when he was re-elected.
news.investors.com...

Less than 24 hours after President Obama's re-election, the U.S. Mission to the United Nations helped move the U.N.'s Arms Control Treaty a step closer to enactment. America joined 157 other nations in voting Wednesday to finalize the treaty in March. None was opposed and there were 18 abstentions.

If this source isn't good enough for you, just google search "obama signs UN global gun treaty" and you'll have all the sources your heart desires.

Basicly, Obama is a puppet and told what the agenda is by the UN. It is then up to him to figure out how to achieve this check mate. They don't tell him how to do it. They just tell him what they want done. If he makes decision that seals the deal more swiftly, he stands a good chance of having a position in this GLOBAL government.

Whether or not Sandy Hook was planned, faked, or actually happened as they have so horribly reported is up for debate, but we all know that dangerous people with lots of money can and do make things happen. We really are just pawns.

If you want to believe the official story and also believe that Obama has your best interest at heart, I have yet to decide if I'm jealous or ashamed of you. Sometimes it's nice living under a rock where your critical thinking skills aren't necessary.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Guess who is on the side of the NRA officially as of today.......

The Father Of A Child Killed In Newtown Made A Surprise Appearance To Support The NRA Today

www.businessinsider.com...

Finally a Newtown parent who is calling FOR armed security in schools. I agree......my local Superintendent says no way.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, right?
Armed guards in schools will also satisfy their agenda because it will help solidify the police state they so want.
If armed guards aren't allowed in schools, then they'll just implement all the tools we see for airport security such as metal detectors, x-ray machines, pat downs, etc. I hardly think parents want their kids being touched, but this is also part of the police state.
Either way, we're screwed. They're relentless and will frisk us, irradiate us, disarm us, and do whatever the hell else they want so we feel powerless about defending ourselves and our children.
Just look at how people have been telling their kids for years that it's never OK to let a person touch you. Now, it's every person unless they're part of security. Just spread your arms and legs, Johnny, because you're guilty until proven innocent in the name of Nationalism, Terrorism, and Freedumb.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You said there were no armed guards at Columbine........incorrect.
You did NOT mention anything about nobody being assigned. I did not know that the guard was a roving officer though.

It also appears NOW finally after reading the list of weapons and ammo at the Lanza's, that the MSM is actually mentioning how much the mother is to blame.

www.nbcconnecticut.com...

Those documents not only described a household enamored with guns, but also raised questions about what Lanza's 52-year-old mother, Nancy, knew about the danger that her son posed, and whether she was complicit in allowing him to obtain guns.

BTW, this article has a newly released photo of Adam........I will give you one guess what it looks like......

edit on 3-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join