It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got sent this list of Monsanto owned companies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

I would like to boycott these companies,the problem? I would
probaby starve.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Most of the list of companies has ties or contracts with Monsanto, they are not actually Monsanto owned. Monsanto has a lot of pull in this country, it is almost impossible to challenge them legally here. Any evidence that is used against them is ignored. Belief in a false entity like Monsanto is widespread. The devil would have you believe a lie. The Magicians ploy of steering your attention away from reality usually profits the magician somehow. They make us believe we cannot live without their food. Those who control the food, control mankind. We do not need Monsanto to survive, unless we let them screw up the soils and our heritage foods, than we become totally dependent on them.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That is basically everything in any supermarket across the world. How do I know this is a "real" list of the Monsanto owned business?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
doncha just wonder what in the world the ceo eats...!@X##!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I could give a rats rump if Monsanto owns those companies. But we MUST find out what foods have GMOs and vote with our dollars/euros.

Don't get me wrong. Monsanto needs to die. Not just for GMO crimes against humanity. They deal in all types of deadly chemicals. But while we are putting together this list of GMO using companies, we still have to eat.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

For someone who just got here (Registered: 23-3-2013) you sure are flapping you internet lips (and attitude) an awful lot (name calling isn't exactly smiled upon here - you would know that by BEING here for a longer period of time)

Snopes or no snopes, MONSANTO DOES NOT OWN ALL OF THE COMPANIES ON THAT LIST. Its a pretty easy thing to find out. A little research goes a LOOONNNNGGG way.

Monsanto may very well provide a laundry list of products and chemicals to those companies, but they DO NOT OWN THEM.

If my company provides electronic balancers to Ford, does that in turn mean I OWN Ford? See the difference?

Read, learn, calm down and then post some more.

You will be amazed at what you can learn here once you check the BULLY mentality at the door.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Wait till Monsanto starts buying up heirloom seeds in secret and destroying them, Never mind, the pollen is blowing onto the non gmo crops and contaminating them so they dont have to do the dirty work. 100 % of canola seed in Canada are G.M.O's. now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Wait till Monsanto starts buying up heirloom seeds in secret and destroying them, Never mind, the pollen is blowing onto the non gmo crops and contaminating them so they dont have to do the dirty work. 100 % of canola seed in Canada are G.M.O's. now.

Right!
And then they sue the farmer next door who had the gmo pollen blow onto their crops.

I have saved a few packs of non gmo seeds, but certainly not enough to feed a town. Or even 2 families.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have been looking for this list forever! Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
From what I have read (in the past) Monsanto supplies the companies on that list with GMO ingredients for their products; they do not own those companies.

I am glad to say I do not buy any of the brands nor foods on that list.

I eat organic fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, beans, etc. I don't eat processed foods anymore.

edit on 2-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am glad to say I do not buy any of the brands nor foods on that list.

I eat organic fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, beans, etc. I don't eat processed foods anymore.

edit on 2-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

I can tell you eat right by your vibrant hair and gorgeous green eyes
Sorry for the creepy digital flirting, but I have no control over that.

I'm trying hard to eat real food. It was easy when I was the produce manager of a natural foods store. The free organic friuts and veggies helped. Now it's a struggle but very much worth it.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

So I guess if everyone starves to death we'll show them
oh wait they would like that too..

but in all seriousness they make it almost impossible to avoid them, unless you have your own farm or live near an area you can find fresh stuff..

Those corrupt globalist scum

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its fascinating watching people discuss a list thats already been debunked..i couldnt agree more with the "a little research goes a long way" statement. Regarding the poisoned food we eat..its sad that we got to the point you have tobe wealthy in order to eat natural food..used to be the other way around

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't know how people get away with this type of poorly researched drivel. Just looking down the list of companies allegedly owned by Monsanto. Dear me. Unilever is not owned by Monsanto. This is just a random list, because some other names are nothing to do with Monsanto.

Please, deny ignorance.

Regards

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I know Monsanto is one of ATS's most hated enemies, and perhaps for good reason. However, lying to further an agenda makes you no better than anyone else would do the same. I can't speak for every company on that list, but as a matter of fact, most--if not all--of those companies are indeed NOT owned by Monsanto. It's getting harder and harder to believe people around here when they're all so willing to lie to make their point.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

O God, I am ashamed of myself. I support the devil! ASheeze, I need to go bury my head now. That list was so depressing.

Edit to say Wheuuu! Glad I chose to read backwards on the thread, I do feel just a bit better now.
edit on 2-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This should be in the HOAX forum.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bollocks and I won't let you beat the truth into the ground.

Top Institutional Holders of Monsanto stock.
Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported
FMR LLC 31,049,917 5.79 2,938,874,644 Dec 31, 2012
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 27,822,639 5.19 2,633,412,781 Dec 31, 2012

Pharmacia was acquired by Pfizer, and in 2003 Pfizer spun off its agricultural businesses as a separate company named Monsanto

PrimeCap Management Buys Pepsico Inc., Nordstrom Inc., Pfizer Inc, Sells Wyeth, Sepracor Inc., 3m Company

Pharmacia had been formed by a series of mergers and acquisition, with its predecessors including Searle, Upjohn and Sugen.

Searle was founded in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1888. The founder was Gideon Daniel Searle. In 1908, the company was incorporated in Chicago. In 1941, the company established headquarters in Skokie, Illinois. It was acquired by the Monsanto Company, headquartered in St. Louis, in 1985.

Upjohn merged with Pharmacia, to form Pharmacia & Upjohn. Pharmacia was created in April 2000 through the merger of Pharmacia & Upjohn with the Monsanto Company and its G.D. Searle unit. The merged company was based in Peapack, New Jersey. The agricultural division was spun off from Pharmacia, as Monsanto, in preparation for the close of the acquisition by Pfizer.[20]

Mutual fund giant Vanguard Group decided in March that two of its stock funds were getting too hot for their own good, so it closed them to new investors.

A few months later, Pasadena-based Primecap Management Co., the renowned stock picker that manages the two funds under contract with Vanguard, came back with a surprising announcement: It would launch its own fund family.

Better bring your A game if you're going to tango with me and the truth, what's next? You guys got a special disinformation agent to sic on me? Attacking me will only dig you deeper into your hole of ignorance.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: I told you they attack in packs, they must be desperate now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is just insane. Just think about what companies like Monsanto actually do, and how they contribute to the plethora of health problems for their consumers. Often people who do not even know that what they're eating is bad for them, and is affecting their organs slowly. That is what really gets me. People who want to eat better and healthier think that they are accomplishing this, when they probably are not. A new study came out recently talking about just how bad sugar, even artificial sugar, is on the body. In large doses, or over a period of time, it has effects similar to alcohol on organs like the liver. It really is poison. And often people do not even know there is sugar in what they are eating, because nowhere on the package does it say this.

And on another note, think about how much influence Monsanto and related companies, especially if they are all run by the same people, have in government. This is how they get away with poisoning us for profits. The FDA, and any other regulatory agency of the government has been infiltrated, or bought and paid for. There is actual proof already that the FDA does not do its job correctly, and they let things go on the market that are poison, and sometimes they even keep competitors' products off the market, even though they are healthier alternatives.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

What I find more insane are brainwashed people trying to defend Monsanto here or the ones who are fully engrained into the denial and think attacking me will help their cause.

I emplore you good people of ATS to search for the truth yourselves and connect the dots, I am but a single man at war with disinformation but this battle is not mine to fight alone.

I do not intend to post much more just point out the obvious to me, the coincidences that I cannot ignore, and with this final exquisite feat, I shall bow out and relish your disinformation defeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join