It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got sent this list of Monsanto owned companies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
I emplore you good people of ATS to search for the truth yourselves and connect the dots, I am but a single man at war with disinformation but this battle is not mine to fight alone.

In your own words. Please be concise. Exactly what is the Truth because the OP was drivel of the first order.

Regards

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's easy, that list has companies that are easily tied to Monsanto, the hard part is believing Monsanto owns (the mutual fund that owns Monsanto) owns all these very same companies. Tied together like a sick web of deceitful advertising.

I believe the post where I painted out the acquisitions paints a vivid picture and should debunk this as NOT a hoax and those that believe it as false have already lost their battle against ignorance.

If I go further up the chain I will tie Vanguard to something even more embedded into our society, so I will ignore them for now until the time is right.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think they own moms robot arms inc too!

seriously thats alot of damned company, huge huge companys.....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

I emplore you good people of ATS to search for the truth yourselves and connect the dots, I am but a single man at war with disinformation but this battle is not mine to fight alone.

In your own words. Please be concise. Exactly what is the Truth because the OP was drivel of the first order.

Regards

The truth is that Monsanto provides Poison/GMOs to many companies. I'm sure a few are on that list.

The truth is that all on that list are putting questionable ingredients in our food. And many on the list ARE using GMOs.

I do my own research on a specific compamy before boycotting them, but the truth is that Monsanto as a whole is no good.

The semantics are wether or not Monsanto owns these companies. We can deal with that when we have them in court. For now it is imparative to find out who is using GMOs among other poisons, and vote with our dollars.

Are we men, or are we trivial lawyers???!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Regards

Agreed. Drivel. Why would someone circulate something so patently exaggerated, simpleton in construct and so easy to debunk?

(by construct I mean the way it is developed, no offense meant to the OP
as this appears as a fairly astounding claim)

Now, I have several consortium companies in the $billions in size whom I work with, we are joined at the hip through common investors, and none makes a move without the others' complicity. Yet none of us owns any of the other company's stock; that would really be dumb. Where is the value from an equity standpoint? of letting pieces of a value chain own each other and the resulting inefficient equity flow, from which you are already drawing all the equity in the first place? All you do is lose on the taxation credits (< 20.5%), administration (

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarahlm
With the heading :

Maybe if enough people BOYCOTT MONSANTO PRODUCTS someone will get the message. After all, its all about commerce and if they're not profiting corporations get shut down. Shareholders don't like losing money. Lets send these guys to the poorhouse, even tho they should be doing life in prison for crimes against humanity, as well as the entire planet! Only 1 page to print and carry while shopping.

Anyway here is the list, I'm even surprised at the amount of companies on this list.

Source

they created money out of thin air and bought up the whole damn world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Your truth is only your opinion I apoligize but this is more disinformation, the truth is backed up with facts supported in my posts that can be found online with a few keystrokes.

I saved you all the time of searching through all their high ranking employees before I finally nailed one son of a bitch ceo that led to what I've uncovered.

Imagine if people have this hard of a time accepting this MINOR truth, how can I show them the entire truth? Even me mentioning this will make disinformationists attack me.

Walks like a duck , talks like a duck, must be a bear.

"Sometimes we don't unplug someone from the matrix because after a certain age their minds cannot handle the truth."- scary how true this is.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here Is Unilevers Wiki I have been doing a bit of research.

I have been checking the company Unilever PLC and it is a company that owns a lot of other companies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway since it is a PLC it is owned publicly, so anyone can buy stocks in it. I took the liberty of checking its biggest stocks and shares holders and I mean biggest the people who have most power over a company and guess what, Monsanto didn't show up. check for yourself here mostly owned by 'Black-rock inc' and 'Merrill Lynch & co inc' I can only check US stock at the moment as UK ones are a bit more of a tedious process that involves me paying out some cash.

I have only done it for one company but it makes me query the accuracy of the list provided in the OP.

Okay I have done a tiny bit more digging and have found a list of stock holder fro the LSE (London Stock Sexchange) and the people who have majority of the stocks here are 'Black-rock' and 'Leverhulme Trust' Black-rock is a investment company/bank and Leverhulme is a trust for research funding and grants all above board since it has a UK .ac (academic) domain. The only thing i can see of them 2 companies together is they have done some joint biotechnology research as can been seen here AKA GMO research infact unilever was the first to use GMO products in there products, here is a quote from website above.

Support for biotech research Unilever played its part in the ‘Big Biotech Project’ of secretly flooding the food supply chain with GMOs. [Unilever was the first multinational company that started using genetically modified (GM) products. Their "Beanfeast" range (which is now being sold) contained GM soya. A tiny asterisk attached to the ingredient list was the only mark to warn consumers.] Stakeholders in biotechnology tried to slip genetically engineered food into the food supply, hoping people wouldn’t notice or object, until the point of no return. This strategy has been quite successful. Within just a few years GMOs found their way to supermarket shelves on a massive scale. No proper public debate and no assessment of public support for GMOs preceded the influx of GMOs in the food supply. There was no proper regulation in place to protect the health of humans and the environment, and to protect the interests of farmers and consumers. But even after public opposition to GMOs had grown, Unilever kept using GMOs in its food products. Now that the company cannot possibly ignore consumer resistance any longer, Unilever is taking a country to country position on GMOs. ‘We will continue to respond to demands in our different local markets to provide products that meet consumer’s expressed needs. This is why some of our companies have removed ingredients derived from GM plants from their products.’ Unilever is a major advocate of biotechnology (the company became the first major manufacturer to put its weight behind the controversial area of genetically modified foods), and claims to support ‘independent’ research in this field. It’s obviously very convenient for all big corporations dealing with food processing to purchase standardised, uniform, easy-to-process products with long shelf lives. The application of biotechnology in agriculture is a very helpful tool in meeting this end. In addition, Unilever hopes to boost its profits by producing so-called functional food products – foodstuffs with enhanced nutritional value and/or health benefits. A special team within Unilever is concentrating on a maximisation of the opportunities provided by functional food products, within all brands and categories. Niall FitzGerald, writing in Financial Times, stressed the necessity of ‘state guidance’ of public opinion if Britain wants to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities offered by biosciences. Basically, FitzGerald believes that science will eventually convince (ignorant) people of the benefits of biotechnology [48]. In addition, regulation is considered a very important instrument to regain and boost public trust in GMOs. (Assuming that the lack of public support for GMOs in Europe is mainly caused by lack of proper regulation) FitzGerald has this future ambition of changing the character of foods and personal care products through genomics, in order to make these products suit the needs of every single individual. Speaking at the opening of a £10 million Biosciences Laboratory at Unilever’s research establishment in Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, FitzGerald said: ‘Ultimately, the complete picture of the genome will allow us to offer people life-enhancing functional foods and personal care products through their entire lifetime.’ Isn’t this an exciting prospect! [49-50].

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have found some interesting facts about Unilever 10 odd years ago when they sold a GMO wheat plan in India to Monsanto the strange thing is i can only find this information on a German Wiki page not the english Wiki check it out for yourselves HERE at the German Wiki, I also put it through Google translate into English.

Or if you can't be bother to click the link here is quote from the German Wiki

In 1990, Unilever at the European Patent Office a patent application for a type of wheat, in the an Indian variety (Nap Hal) had been crossed. 1998 Unilever sold the wheat business to Monsanto. In May 2003, the patent was granted. In October 2003, again took over the French PEAKS the division of Monsanto.

That is all I can really find on Monsanto and Unilever and it is a mearly a collaboration rather than a merging of companies or even directors. So to me it just seams a bit of joint research and selling factories was in play and it does not look by far that Monsanto owns Unilever which makes me query the legitimacy of the list in the OP....
edit on 2-4-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Flatfish

What is this? More disinformation? I just provided 2 links that are pretty coincidental and fools still mouth off thinking snopes is the righteous source of information.

Do yourself a favor and disregard your own BS and take that thing in your right hand and use a search engine and your keen sense of observation. Since if I find a million connections YOU will refuse to see the truth.

Go to a library maybe you won't have your searches altered....oh whoops should I link proof of that too?

Need to look behind the scrim.

Call it whatever you want to, fact of the matter is that Monsanto does Not own all of those companies and about a nickel's worth of common sense would of told you that.

If you're so convinced that I'm wrong, would you please be so kind as to provide some shareholder documentation to back up your claim. Most of the companies listed are publicly traded and I can assure you that Monsanto doesn't own controlling shares in all of those companies. Hell, I doubt that they own controlling shares in any of them.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Thanks. I'm glad to see I haven't consumed anything from any of those companies for quite some time.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wow a lot of things I like to eat on that list
bummer

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Stop buying mayonnaise and start making it yourself. Stick blenders make it easier. It's almost impossible to make a bad batch now. Make sure you use "Extra Light Olive Oil" for better flavor.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

reply to post by Flatfish

What is this? More disinformation? I just provided 2 links that are pretty coincidental and fools still mouth off thinking snopes is the righteous source of information.

Do yourself a favor and disregard your own BS and take that thing in your right hand and use a search engine and your keen sense of observation. Since if I find a million connections YOU will refuse to see the truth.

Go to a library maybe you won't have your searches altered....oh whoops should I link proof of that too?

Need to look behind the scrim.

Call it whatever you want to, fact of the matter is that Monsanto does Not own all of those companies and about a nickel's worth of common sense would of told you that.

If you're so convinced that I'm wrong, would you please be so kind as to provide some shareholder documentation to back up your claim. Most of the companies listed are publicly traded and I can assure you that Monsanto doesn't own controlling shares in all of those companies. Hell, I doubt that they own controlling shares in any of them.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

Seriously go do it your own self, I accidentally dug up the information you requested earlier when I posted the acquisitions, mergers and spin offs, just didn't think it was important to post so let me mention it again.

It is a mutual fund that Monsanto absorbed that owns trillions in assets (2 trill) now go get bent back in shape.

So there ya have it, I am not your mother to coddle you into realizing the truth, I don't mind you having a rough time with denial.

hint : vanguardprime/vanguard/primeco, go search and if you find what you asked for will it even change your own mind? hahaha....ha silly me, I know it won't because you just wanted to talk to me, plain and simple.

Hi, hello? , how are you? Au revoir ma cherie papa.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Your truth is only your opinion I apoligize but this is more disinformation, the truth is backed up with facts supported in my posts that can be found online with a few keystrokes.

I saved you all the time of searching through all their high ranking employees before I finally nailed one son of a bitch ceo that led to what I've uncovered.

Imagine if people have this hard of a time accepting this MINOR truth, how can I show them the entire truth? Even me mentioning this will make disinformationists attack me.

Walks like a duck , talks like a duck, must be a bear.

"Sometimes we don't unplug someone from the matrix because after a certain age their minds cannot handle the truth."- scary how true this is.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

No need to apoligize. You haven't insulted me and your having a rational exchange of ideas.

But if this is only my opinion, are you saying that those companies are not using any of the these: gmo, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, msg ect...?

Or are you saying that these are not bad for consumption?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
After growing up on a small family farm, I hate Monsanto as much as most anyone.

But, as others have pointed out - they don't own those companies.

However, the companies on the list are all food companies of one form or another. Given Monsanto's reach and market share I wouldn't be at all surprised if those companies use vegetables grown from Monsanto seed and/ or treated with Monsanto chemicals.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
"It"s the seeds, stupid!!!"

That will get you worried. They got us by the .....
Ummm....That's why I only buy heirloom variety seeds so that I can collect seeds from my veggies...course that means that you have to let a percentage of each variety, flower, pollinate, and seed...then you have to collect, bag, label and store them...but that's another job for the vaccume sealer..........

YouSir

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

there was a time

in Americas past..

monopolies were broken up..

railroads, mining, wood, etc..

what .. the.. hell.. happened..

how can mega corps hold so much

of the same thing..

and supposed brand competitors..

once again the people on capital hill

have been bought & paid for..
edit on 2-4-2013 by reeferman because: sticky wwww key

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The companies are using them.

The products are horribly bad.

but I don't want to detract from the OP's message, I only wanted to help with perspective on this matter.

My next project is going to be flouride and it's potential benefits for space travel, I just found out astronauts eat their toothpaste and from the tube that I saw it was Crest Vivid whitening.

Sick right? I quit using fluoridated toothpaste last year but found out that calcification of the pineal gland and the metals that get attracted to it can provide a benefit against cosmic radiation.

Why am I looking at this? I can't reveal it yet....yes I know this pisses people off but the time isn't right, I could even very well spin EVERYTHING around and make Monsanto look like the good guys...but trust me, only a minority would see it from this perspective and it would take a lot of experience to hit to point.

But like I try to express, it's impossible to show the whole truth at once, only pieces until the observer ties them together themself.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

My next project is going to be flouride and it's potential benefits for space travel, I just found out astronauts eat their toothpaste and from the tube that I saw it was Crest Vivid whitening.

Sick right? I quit using fluoridated toothpaste last year but found out that calcification of the pineal gland and the metals that get attracted to it can provide a benefit against cosmic radiation.

Interesting. I would love to be the drummer for the first (human at least) cantina band in space. But until I get the gig, I'm going to keep avoiding flouride.

A few months after I cut out a majority of flouride in my diet I would sometimes get a warm flow (decalsified flouride?) starting in the pineal gland area of my forehead, and flowing down my face. It only happened when I was laying down to sleep. This was all inside my body. It wasn't any outside fluid, or any inside fluid escaping. Have you heard of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join