It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seems to me that a person who handles the meat or packages would be shedding skin cells all day long. These cells contain DNA most times. Talk about a waste of money testing for this. Why would anyone worry about some human DNA on their food, it is not catchy. It is normal in a society where you have others process our food.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by pavmas

Last one...

www.msnucleus.org...

Epithelial tissue covers the body surface and forms the lining for most internal cavities. The major function of epithelial tissue includes protection, secretion, absorption, and filtration. The skin is an organ made up of epithelial tissue which protects the body from dirt, dust, bacteria and other microbes that may be harmful. Cells of the epithelial tissue have different shapes as shown on the student's worksheet. Cells can be thin, flat to cubic to elongated.

The skin is an organ and thus human tissue.

Well the way you are looking at it...ALL food must be covered in human tissue even though workers wear gloves and in large plants face masks...long sleeve topcoats in meat industries. Imported stuff who knows about that though.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Out of all the animals that get slaughtered for human consumption.
It's hard to believe that the scientists just happened to come across a fingernail or blood contamination.
I used to work in a butcher shop and people wear chainmail gloves over the top of
latex gloves when handling, cutting meat. My money is on body parts

THERE YA GO..that is what i am saying...like what they happen to sample the one where someone had an accident?

WHAT are the chances? It would have to be widespread to be caught in samples.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vServo
reply to post by pavmas

Anyone remember the last year or so how Taco Bell in America was found to be mostly silicon or sand or something and not meat? I gets me the feelin that if they had been using pure beef this whole time we would be in the same horse/human meat problem in the states. Maybe Taco Bell (yum corp I believe, maybe Pepsi idk it's all evil) saw the horse and "foreign" meat issue coming and instead opted for the sand option. our evil slave masters decided ato take the sad option, ours well... "Let the Brits eat horse, and the Americans eat sand". Think we know the victor... Fill in the details and troll as needed, sincerely this guy

Attorney Dee Miles said attorneys had Taco Bell’s “meat mixture” tested and found it contained less that 35 percent beef.

What was the rest?
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by vServo

It was sawdust not sand.

Yup. Mickey D's, Taco Bell, etc. feed us sawdust. It's to keep the meats integrity don't you know?

I actually feel a little compassion for them seeing as investors insist upon profit GROWTH every dang year. Being in the restaurant business I know it is not possible. As the prices for food goes up, their price stays so low per item...how do they do it? The only way is to keep costs down, can't cut much out as far as labor so it must be food ingredients that have to change.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by vServo

It was sawdust not sand.

Yup. Mickey D's, Taco Bell, etc. feed us sawdust. It's to keep the meats integrity don't you know?

>hey think about it... it did... it kept our beef pure! beef power!

sure maybe the europeans get a cornucopia of livestock per pound of meat, but at least our beef is 100%.

anyway so, maybe this meeting happened:
"so we have to reduce beef costs. American division you have three options: utilize the recently approved for slaughter horse stock in your "beef", but as we see on MSM americans are in an uproar over it.. or use genetically modified tree pulp... or take whats in the box Hiro-san is bringing down the aisle right now! Whats it going to be, Weaver?"

"uhmm.... we'll take the box... no.. the sawdust, the sawdust!"

"ok sawdust it is! OK european division whats it gonna be? Horse or the box?"

"The box! THE BOOXXXX!!!"

"and what is in the box? Thats right!! 72 different animal species... we think, who knows Ted's been missing for the last three weeks..."

A lot of these reports and who really knows where they end up, animal protein food mostly i would think.

Illegal trade in bodies shakes loved ones

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by boymonkey74

I dont think it's dead folks, maybe lab grown meat? Pepsi co., nestle, Kraft foods among others use sweeteners containing human kidney stem cells. So it's not that much of a stretch of the old imagination if you ask me.

The answer is follow the $$. Do corporations care about us? What DO they care about? How far would they go to please investors with profit? Not hurting anyone really right..no danger to people..think of the waste in energy alone cremating, they can had you some tree ash and animal bone to bury you will be happy.

A conservative estimate for the number of people around the world who would opt for cremation is around 1.2 billion. Taking an annual death rate of 1.5 per cent, that means roughly 18 million cremations annually. It takes about 100 kilograms of wood to create a fire that is hot enough to cremate an average human body, so that adds up to 1.8 million tonnes of wood. If we take the energy value of wood as 17 megajoules per kilogram, this works out at about 30 million gigajoules.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I dont think it's dead folks, maybe lab grown meat? Pepsi co., nestle, Kraft foods among others use sweeteners containing human kidney stem cells. So it's not that much of a stretch of the old imagination if you ask me.

thought it was human fetal tissue

www.naturalnews.com...

don't forget some vegetarians eat eggs....

We eat free range cruelty free raised local eggs. The chickens lay daily and the eggs are left to rot if not used. When a hen decides to sit and wants the eggs they are left alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

That makes more sense to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

www.naturalnews.com...

We eat free range cruelty free raised local eggs. The chickens lay daily and the eggs are left to rot if not used. When a hen decides to sit and wants the eggs they are left alone.

Research the term free range and then say you're sorry. Ill save you the time free range is a meaningless term that might mean what you think but more than likely is to trick people into buying it..

I'm a vegetarian and I try to buy eggs produced under terror. My eggs come from chickens forced to endure years of Ernest goes to prison and Ernest saves christmas.

Ps only a jerk throws out unsold eggs or lets them rot when you could donate to a local starving person.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Now a few weeks ago there was Horse DNA traces found in loads of meat sources and it always came with the statement " There is no threat to the consumer.

www.timeslive.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)

So what's the problem with horse meat? A horse is just a fast moving muscular cow. You also have the added benefit of none of the crap they inject beef with for higher production. People just freak about horse because its not a normal meat source.

As far as the human DNA, unless you get a chunk of tissue in your dinty moore, don't worry about it. You serve DNA to your family every night in some form.
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

LOL you claim that ATS has hit a new low?

Boymonkey should not be offended
by eating some human flesh.

devolution? right?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is stupid....

If you touch anything with bare hands(like all the food chefs do), at least one cell would fall into it.

We probably ate a tleast 10 grams of human tissue in about 10yrs time.

More often if the food that you ate went thru multiple handling procedure, ex, fast food.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

www.naturalnews.com...

Research the term free range and then say you're sorry. Ill save you the time free range is a meaningless term that might mean what you think but more than likely is to trick people into buying it..

I'm a vegetarian and I try to buy eggs produced under terror. My eggs come from chickens forced to endure years of Ernest goes to prison and Ernest saves christmas.

Ps only a jerk throws out unsold eggs or lets them rot when you could donate to a local starving person.

No need to research I visit the chickens.

Ps I will be sure to tell the farmer they are jerks.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

yes please do. since you visit farms im sure they have been more than forth coming about the scam that is free range. The reson they would is because if they are true free rangers they know the way everyone is scamming the word into worthlessness.

I have hundreds of eggs that no one will eat (and with a mineral oil coat could last for months unrefrig.) what should I do? donate them to hungry people or let them rot... really do we need to discuss this?

Please take this away from here Char-lee: I have pointed out to you a novel way in your power, to help feed a few people and make the world a better place. You can either angrily read what I say and hate me, or say wow vServo, good point. I will suggest to the farmers they donate excess product.
edit on 31-3-2013 by vServo because: typos baby

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Soylent Green !

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

No need to keep religion out of it.
It is truly offensive, but is still against God. But I'm sure there are those weirdos on here that will find no problem with it at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

disgusting yes.... but how is this against god? christians eat the flesh of jesus and drink of his blood every week

surprising how many nonbelievers there are in this thread

anyway as other posters have said trace amounts of tissue do not mean that there were any appreciable amounts and its more than likely someone cut their hand and didnt report it for fear of losing their job over tainting a batch of product
edit on 31-3-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
question: maybe i dont understand trace amounts but... for them to find human flesh in meat means it is more lots more than just Franks pinkie and a few bloody cuts.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Soylent green is people!!!!!!

Not a thing is out of the question anymore........

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join