It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Not trying to get your thread removed at all I want you to put the facts laid told by the article..

1) No mention of cannibalism

2) Human Tissue includes skin cells

3) The article says traces of tissue found which mean less than 0.1g

You have got my goat up because you have blown it all up to say we are eating dead bodies or body parts when the article does not even mention that heck it goes on about horse tissue more and other things like 20% of consumers risked allergic reactions to the plant allergens which were found in some of the meat products.

Labeling is the story here and that we are being duped into buying meat which is not what we think it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds..

I admit to bleeding if I cut my hand.
But I had nothing to do with this....

Now there was a butcher in Canada making sausage from prostitutes some years ago...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

!!!!! Butcher admits to bleeding!

From the sounds of it, that's what I'd expect a butcher to say. I don't buy it. Something fishy going on here.

Why admit to bleeding if you had nothing to do with it?????? Hmmm?????!!!!!!!!111

Now there was a butcher in Canada making sausage from prostitutes some years ago...

Sounds like you're throwing the hounds off the scent. But you can't fool me. I know something is up. I can tell by the way words and things.

You admit to bleeding. And then try your best to cast aspersions on this.. 'butcher in Canadia' thing? We need an open and honest investigation into this, I mean if he admits to bleeding, what else is he doing!!!!! Think of the innocents!!!!!!

ohhhh blame easter
You know, on the third day jesus rose again, in accordance with the scriptures... saw that there was nothing but religious stuff and sports on the telly, and went off to kill himself again.

edit on 30-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....

i work in the butchering industry, we arent even allowed near meat without protection for our hands.
no one is bleeding on meat meant for public consumption

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
you know... if I was eating another human, the bible would be the last thing I'd be worried about...

But hey... that's just me...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm Vegetarian.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I would bet those sausages had a rubbery aftertaste
Bad taste I know , But I had to do it
edit on 31-3-2013 by pillock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
no biggy I believe i heard in a hot dog plant or something that people lose their fingers and hand and it all gets processed..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Anyone remember the last year or so how Taco Bell in America was found to be mostly silicon or sand or something and not meat? I gets me the feelin that if they had been using pure beef this whole time we would be in the same horse/human meat problem in the states. Maybe Taco Bell (yum corp I believe, maybe Pepsi idk it's all evil) saw the horse and "foreign" meat issue coming and instead opted for the sand option. our evil slave masters decided ato take the sad option, ours well... "Let the Brits eat horse, and the Americans eat sand". Think we know the victor... Fill in the details and troll as needed, sincerely this guy

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vServo

It was sawdust not sand.

Yup. Mickey D's, Taco Bell, etc. feed us sawdust. It's to keep the meats integrity don't you know?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Human tissue in my beef stew!

www.timeslive.co.za

Scientists have found traces of human tissue in meat meant for public consumption, but this poses "no threat" to the consumers who eat it.

It's OK, these particular cadavers have been " dis-armed ".

Sorry Op, couldn't resist ... as you were.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As I said with the horse meat, "A corpse is a corpse, of course of course." People who eat corpses should expect to be eating anything that's inside, outside, or hanging on the animal. Snot and puss reign supreme in "meat". So complaining about if human skin or juices of some kind has "contaminated" a corpse? Ha!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Tissue is meat......

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by vServo

It was sawdust not sand.

Yup. Mickey D's, Taco Bell, etc. feed us sawdust. It's to keep the meats integrity don't you know?

>hey think about it... it did... it kept our beef pure! beef power!

sure maybe the europeans get a cornucopia of livestock per pound of meat, but at least our beef is 100%.

anyway so, maybe this meeting happened:
"so we have to reduce beef costs. American division you have three options: utilize the recently approved for slaughter horse stock in your "beef", but as we see on MSM americans are in an uproar over it.. or use genetically modified tree pulp... or take whats in the box Hiro-san is bringing down the aisle right now! Whats it going to be, Weaver?"

"uhmm.... we'll take the box... no.. the sawdust, the sawdust!"

"ok sawdust it is! OK european division whats it gonna be? Horse or the box?"

"The box! THE BOOXXXX!!!"

"and what is in the box? Thats right!! 72 different animal species... we think, who knows Ted's been missing for the last three weeks..."

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
I'm Vegetarian.

Enjoy.

No such thing really. Insects live on vegetables and plants and get put into your food chain every day.

And did you ever eat anything with red food colouring in it?......it's made from little red bugs.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Also chocolate has about 8 insect parts per bar

I have had fire ants dipped in chocolate..lovely

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by pavmas

Im not an avid Bible reader, but Im sure that there is something in the bible about eating human flesh being the biggest offense to God.

No need to bring religion into it. It's offensive to everyone.

The Bible does not specifically condemn cannibalism for the same reason
(though it is mentioned as a sign of absolute dehumanization and moral degradation)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Also to the butcher guy. Not all places have decent hygiene practices so of course people can cut themselves and let it go on the meat.
Can anyone find any evidence that dead bodies are entering the food chain? The only instance I can find is from a serial killer who fed his victims to his pigs on a pig farm and they were sold on to the public.
If not why jump to such massive conclusions? sensationalism nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join