It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Human tissue in my beef stew!

www.timeslive.co.za

Scientists have found traces of human tissue in meat meant for public consumption, but this poses "no threat" to the consumers who eat it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-3-2013 by pavmas because: changed title

edit on 30/3/13 by argentus because: changed second headline to reflect that of source

edit on Sat Mar 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: must use exact title

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im not an avid Bible reader, but Im sure that there is something in the bible about eating human flesh being the biggest offense to God.

Now a few weeks ago there was Horse DNA traces found in loads of meat sources and it always came with the statement " There is no threat to the consumer"

Now they are saying the same with Human DNA.

If the NWO does indeed follow Satan and Lucifer then what would please their master more than having the whole of mankind offend god.

www.timeslive.co.za

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I think that if you don"t know you're consuming human flesh,and would never do it knowingly,God would be offended only at those who duped people into eating it? Well that seems reasonable,imo.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Im not an avid Bible reader, but Im sure that there is something in the bible about eating human flesh being the biggest offense to God.

Now a few weeks ago there was Horse DNA traces found in loads of meat sources and it always came with the statement " There is no threat to the consumer"

Now they are saying the same with Human DNA.

If the NWO does indeed follow Satan and Lucifer then what would please their master more than having the whole of mankind offend god.

www.timeslive.co.za

No need to bring religion into it. It's offensive to everyone.

Seen this a day ago and still waiting to see what becomes of it.

Peace

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....It is simply bad slaughter houses and bad meat processing plants. A finger nail processed with the meat would give human DNA results.
Are you suggesting human corpses are entering the food chain?

Also the T&C requires you to use the title of the article as the title of the thread...you have distorted the actual article.

). Copy and paste the EXACT headline as it appears in the original news article. Do not create or sensationalize your titles. Some editorial leeway is allowed, of course, if the original title is too long, inappropriate for ATS, inflammatory, etc.

The OP is sensationalizing the story.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yum, I like my human rare the screams make the dining experience.

Maybe that's just me..hehe

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

THAT is the real question that should be asked here. Health risk or not, I wanna know wtf human "meat" is doing in our food supply or if we're just talkin fingernails. Maybe mafia members etc are being made into soilent green... yikes.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by pavmas

I think that if you don"t know you're consuming human flesh,and would never do it knowingly,God would be offended only at those who duped people into eating it? Well that seems reasonable,imo.

Oh I totally know what you mean and God would not blame the unknowing people.

Parents are responsible for feeding babies and toddlers and the baby is at their mercy, but their are some sick people out there getting a kick out giving babies drugs etc.

My point is we blindly trust others to prepare what we eat.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

THAT is the real question that should be asked here. Health risk or not, I wanna know wtf human "meat" is doing in our food supply or if we're just talkin fingernails. Maybe mafia members etc are being made into soilent green... yikes.

No where in the article does it mention "meat" it says tissue...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Are you talking skin cells from the handlers or what? Surely not muscle tissue or anything like that?

And I think God says it's okay to eat certain parts of he body if you must. Earlobes and such. Sory idk where I heard that but I had to strike it. I should have fact checked it first. See: cannibalism in the bible

Definitely cannot live a day without ingesting skin cells of yourself and or others. You know a lot dust in your home comes from skin cells?

edit on 3/30/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Eeww that brought back an icky memory from childhood.My adoptive mom's oldest son Ben came home from work one day,and could'nt eat dinner-earlier that day,in the industrial area where he worked,he bought a pie from a take-away,one of those mass-produced cheapo pies-and bit down on something iffy.When he opened the pie-he found a human fingernail,with a piece of skin still attached to it
To this day,when i buy pies,i open it up,and have a look-see-and my kids have learnt to do so too.Ben just never ate a pie again that was'nt homemade -and homemade by his own mother
that way i guess he could tell that all her nails and digits were attached to her hands where it belongs!

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Also mentioned in this post by Char-lee, along with other links about this subject...

Human meat in food

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Again tell me in the article where it says we are eating "meat".

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....It is simply bad slaughter houses and bad meat processing plants. A finger nail processed with the meat would give human DNA results.

Also the T&C requires you to use the title of the article as the title of the thread...you have distorted the actual article.

Nothing would surprise me, in 1957 a ship cargo in Aberdeen Harbour contained Argentinian corned beef, the beef was contaminated and rather than upset the Argentinians the British government allowed it through and to be sold, there was 232 deaths and thousands suffered food poisoning.

Staffordshire Hospital has had thousands of old people die and it was covered up paying £600million to whistleblowers.

Hospitals are been given bonus payments for every paitent the put on pathways.

I trust no one and nothing would surprise me, I grew up in the 60s and 70s and saw the world as a decent good place and now I think its just an evil round globe.

link   

Nothing would surprise me, in 1957 a ship cargo in Aberdeen Harbour contained Argentinian corned beef, the beef was contaminated and rather than upset the Argentinians the British government allowed it through and to be sold, there was 232 deaths and thousands suffered food poisoning.

Staffordshire Hospital has had thousands of old people die and it was covered up paying £600million to whistleblowers.

Hospitals are been given bonus payments for every paitent the put on pathways.

I trust no one and nothing would surprise me, I grew up in the 60s and 70s and saw the world as a decent good place and now I think its just an evil round globe.

link   
Well it is certainly more interesting than worrying about eating horse.

I've had a few drunken conversations with friends where we have considered whether we would eat human flesh and which would be the best cut. After all, we're just another animal. Yep - cannibalism isn't healthy, but...c'mon...who hasn't wondered?

Horse? Bah!
edit on 30-3-2013 by cado angelus because: can't spell

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I shared this story of mine in another thread and I am going to share it with you...it has to do with unsuspecting cannibalism.

When I was younger (at times) I didn't have the best judgement; anyway...one night around 1:30 am I decided to go for a walk through (Chinatown)...it was a quiet night and I know now (my Guardian Angel) was watching over me.

I was walking along the streets of Chinatown and went down some back streets I had not been on before...the streets at this time were deserted...except for me. I went down this alley...and stood watching from the shadows when inside a place...he opened up a huge sliding door (like a wall) and there was a conveyor belt on the ceiling with giant hooks attacked to it...and hanging from those hooks were beheaded human cadavers. I stood there in stunned silence...and waited till they closed that room up; then I left.

That experience was a big eye opener to me. My friends Father (who is now a retired detective) was working as one at the time; and when I was having dinner with her and her family I told them about it.

Anyway...now at this time in my life I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Cannibalism sold at the local supermarket

www.timeslive.co.za

Scientists have found traces of human tissue in meat meant for public consumption, but this poses "no threat" to the consumers who eat it.

Are they not taking into account how the human tissue got in there in the first place? My mind conjures up images of accidental severed fingers that fell into hamburg and couldn't be found (but sold anyway), disposing of people that were murdered, funeral homes and hospitals selling human meat to god knows who. I can't think of one positive reason for human meat to be found in food. Ick!
edit on 3/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your Bowel, Liver etc is known as tissue, all organs are called tissue

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Your Bowel, Liver etc is known as tissue, all organs are called tissue

My bowel isn't tissue...it's mush.

But yep - it could even be a fingernail.. People - calm down!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join