It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History shows that the North Korea is just provocating the new South Korean president.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Found this interesting article published March 12 in Huffingtonpost, which expected military provations in the coming weeks after 3/7/13

North Korea Attack History Shows Pattern In Strikes Against South Korea

North Korea has attempted a military provocation within weeks of every South Korean presidential inauguration dating to 1992, according to Victor Cha, a former Asia adviser to President George W. Bush, and Ellen Kim at the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank in Washington. South Korea's new president was inaugurated Feb. 25.

"Expect a North Korean provocation in the coming weeks," Cha and Kim wrote Thursday .

I had not time to research on the validity of Victor Cha and Ellen Kim´ s words, although wanted to share this information with you in contrast to all the war predictions round here

edit on 30-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
USA needs another war to keep their economy going, its really as simple as that. Once they run out of weak countries to invade maybe the wars will end???

USA (government, not people) are terrorists...all they do is poke at nations until they react, then go in full force and destroy everything....so they can get contracts to "rebuild" it.

USA will deal the first blow in this conflict/issue/non problem...and then spread more propaganda stating it had to be done for the better good. Most will lap it up, like with all their other illegal wars....invasions.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
USA needs another war to keep their economy going, its really as simple as that. Once they run out of weak countries to invade maybe the wars will end???

Quite an astute observation.
The wars fought over the last ten years have been a real boon for the 'ol US economy.

reply to post by Cabin

Brinksmanship is such a dangerous game. Eventually, the party making all of their threats will have to follow through with them on some level to continue getting what they want. I hope it's just another case of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."
edit on 30-3-2013 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

USA needs another war to keep their economy going, its really as simple as that.

Yes, because our economy has benefited so much from the recent wars.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This little chub bucket of a NK leader has pushed a lot of folks way to far. My DHS contact told me that NK can Mortar Seoul into rubble. This is why China is not backing NK and trying to get them to tone down. SK does a lot of trade with China.

The new SK President is a formidable woman that will take ZERO crap from the turd bucket next door. She personally fired 28 Generals for not responding to the last island shelling effort from NK with more force. Make no mistake if NK drops one mortar, fires one shell and it land in SK then the game is on.

PS the Bullets bought (not yet delivered) by DHS and the 2700 APV's recently purchased were purchased in preparation for a USA uprising. My money is coming out of the bank this week.

Take it for what you will, I will not name my source. I will tell you that he is going back to SK and is pretty damn nervous it is going to kick off while he is there. Why? "Millions in Seoul will die".

Take it for what you will but you better do some basic prepping because there is a 90% chance of the SHTF with-in the next 12 months.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks

The wars fought over the last ten years have been a real boon for the 'ol US economy.

Yep yep!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Cabin

Brinksmanship is such a dangerous game. Eventually, the party making all of their threats will have to follow through with them on some level to continue getting what they want. I hope it's just another case of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Yep. NK is just waiting for the perfect storm. If and when we see a large scale outbreak of a world war NK will jump at the chance.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Are you being sarcastic or really thinking it?

These wars have cost US country nearly 1.5 trillion dollars. Don´t you think such funds could be used much more productively to boost the economy?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think North Korea Is the Internet Troll of International Politics.

This is sabre-rattling to endear the young one to his people.

I hope they stop it soon.

For all our sakes.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Had the wars/invasions not happened over the past 10 years, your economy would have failed long ago. Oil would be being traded in gold, you would be ruined by now...the dollar would be worth even less than it is, there would be far more people unemployed...these are economic wars/invasions, the only terrorist in all this is the USA.

I suppose to the average yank these wars are justified, to everyone else....they arent. But as long as you can keep driving your 6L Fords and only pay $4 a gallon who gives a *$£%.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Yep. NK is just waiting for the perfect storm. If and when we see a large scale outbreak of a world war NK will jump at the chance.

The North Koreans are eagerly trying to push a conflict. If the U.S. does get involved in another war in Korea, all hell is going to break loose. Russia will get in on it, China, and perhaps Iran will try and get some action. I know, I'm being a bit of a "master of the obvious" but North Korea is the focal point....and what have they gained other than obliteration of the Korean peninsula?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wars do not give us money...they sink us further into debt...whoever the shill was that started this whole"wars gives American economy money...its an @##$% liar

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Had the wars/invasions not happened over the past 10 years, your economy would have failed long ago. Oil would be being traded in gold, you would be ruined by now...the dollar would be worth even less than it is, there would be far more people unemployed...these are economic wars/invasions, the only terrorist in all this is the USA.

I'm interested in your sources and the detailed analysis that has lead you to that conclusion...please share.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm interested in your sources and the detailed analysis that has lead you to that conclusion...please share.

I'd rather like to hear that one myself. It would be a whole body of research I've never seen as well as sets of economic facts I sure would have been around to live through ...but can't seem to ever recall being a reality to cite in this context. Odd, eh? (Of course, the whole wording of the original suggests the person posting is not American...I'm guessing British by the 'yank' reference. Maybe EU by the currency use at the bottom. How many Americans even know the quick symbol or would think to make it for foreign currency? You HAVE to love the people who know America better than the Americans who live here, eh?)
edit on 30-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Also there is no dearth of logisticians here basing their arguments on a "denying the antecedent" fallacy:
If P, then Q.
Not P.
Therefore, not Q.

If the U.S. is the UK/Australia/Canada, then it is "good."
The U.S. in not the UK/Australia/Canada,
Therefore the U.S. is not "good."

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherStacks

Meh, whats the point, your all powerful nation is always right, and never does anything wrong....apart from the 2 nukes and the countless wars they find themselves fighting...constantly!!!

Im sure our western media doesnt report the truth, hence things like WikiLeaks and Anonymous. Even then, there are people who dont believe it because it didnt come from their trusted government.

Ghadaffi, killed for trying to introduce the gold dinar, Sadaam met the same fate for the same reasons.

Who has all the rebuilding contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan??? All american firms...buddies of Obama and the other parasites in your government.

Hows Iraq going now you just walked away from the mess?? Stopped terrorism did it?? LOL your nation is the laughing stock of the world...same as the people who support it

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What's the point? I was asking you to substantiate your extraordinary claim. I don't feel the war in Iraq was of benefit to the U.S. (or any other nation involved for that matter) in any way whatsoever, least of all for the economy. You said it was...to the point that without those wars the U.S. economy would have been in ruin, and I wanted the evidence.

If it's your opinion those things would have happened, then I take no exception. Just don't phrase an opinion as fact then get defensive when someone asks you to prove it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Facts are, Iraq and Libya were invaded to stop the trading of oil in gold, had it went forward...ie the war never happened, your economy would have failed 10 years ago, and much of the fake wealth in your country would be gone.

What happens if you cant buy oil with dollars??? Do you really think you have enough gold reserves to fulfill your insatiable greed of the black stuff???

As stated before, USA is ALWAYS the aggressor!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Facts are, Iraq and Libya were invaded to stop the trading of oil in gold, had it went forward...ie the war never happened, your economy would have failed 10 years ago, and much of the fake wealth in your country would be gone.

Source? Else this is just your opinion, but there is nothing wrong with that other than it not being a fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thousands of sources if you can be bothered to look...they brainwash you pretty good over there so i dont imagine you will accept anyhting as truth i say...i cant find a FOX News article for you im afraid...

www.thedailybell.com...
www.examiner.com...
english.ruvr.ru...
etc etc etc

edit on 30-3-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join