It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Military Connections?

Give us the names?
Wait...you cant, and wont.
The reason you cant give us names is because these "Military Connections" werent supposed to tell you what they told you about N.K.

So if they werent supposed to tell you anything, what makes you feel like you can tell the world about what you heard?

Very hard to believe what your saying is true.
Just another conspiracy that will lead to a dead end.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So does North Korea exist in the matrix? 0____0

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by catt3

I thought I read you said it doesn't exist. If it is a puppet country then it does exist.

It doesn't exist in the way you think it exists, it's real but it isn't

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow! And you have only been a member here on ATS for a day? What kind of future are we to expect from you?
edit on 31-3-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I was in the Army and served in Korea near the DMZ. I was a scout and so it was often my job to sit on a hilltop and observe into N. Korea. I assure you... it exists.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430

I was in the Army and served in Korea near the DMZ. I was a scout and so it was often my job to sit on a hilltop and observe into N. Korea. I assure you... it exists.

Like I said, it's there, but it's like a movie set

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
No disrespect to the OP but are drugs at play here?

The wall / block of text is always a bad sign as are one line non illuminating replies such "it exists but its not real".

You have military connections which is a wonderful old chestnut on ATS, it often warrants the reply similar to "pics or it didn't happen", as in put up or shut up. We have so many people on here who claim to have an inside man but you know what, the same people never bring a damn thing to the table so regardless of if this contact is real or a figment of their demented imagination it is pointless mentioning them.

The point of creating a thread is to enter in to a q&a session to prove your claim, we all like a good story but it does have to be good to start off with, waving the illuminati flag is a classic red herring, using one conspiracy theory to prove another one is a non starter, I have no doubt there is an organisation very similar to the illuminati but as there's no 100% proof beyond that there was an ancient group called the illuminati who we believe may still be active today.

The word 'may' is the key point.

As for NK being a film set type setup, have you seen all the news crews secret footage of the place, he treats his people like crap, do you suggest this is all a façade created by the US plus others. South Korea would beg to differ.

I'm sorry to say that NK is real, its madman at the helm is real, its weapons are real and its a real danger because its clearly unstable and ran by people who are technically behind but have weponised themselves to the hilt which makes them a very dangerous element.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
North Korea, REALLY exists. Trouble here might be how their best dealt with? Simplicity-stupid, warefare dangerous.. what is done after "sanctions" ?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Technically nothing exists. Also everything exists, at the same time. Figure that sh!t out.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well before you all eviscerate the OP, you might want to look at this.

For those who can't view videos at the moment

Professor Michio Kaku discusses the secret military projects that the United States had planned during the 1950's, such as US President Eisenhower's OPLAN 852 to drop the atomic bomb on North Korea and President Nixon's Atomic Anex which had plans to use Thermonuclear weapons on the the China-Korean Border to end the Vietnam War. Michio Kaku almost discusses the social perception of warfare and peace.

Now I'm not saying that the OP is 100% correct but don't any of you find it odd that Eisenhower and Nixon wanted to use nuclear bombs to destroy North Korea. Now add to the fact the current situations with North Korea as we speak. Also Hollywood and there propaganda twist against NK, with movies such as Olympus Has Fallen and Red Dawn, in which North Korea literally attacks the United States. This from a country that hardly has lights on in there cities and towns
Beware of the rinse, wash and repeat tactics of the US government and/or her handlers, because one day they might just drop nuclear bombs on NK and fulfill what Eisenhower and Nixon couldn't

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That is the only country in the world which doesn't allow internet and mobile telephony.
They think that is a way USA to spy over.
That is their politics.

I am for both of that.
But, I am for cash, too.

Realy, FBI wants to control any financial transaction in the whole world.
That is a way to make money to their guys, taking it from others. And opportunities, too.
They are foreign police anywhere in the world, except in USA, but they took a role of the world gendarme.

Sorry, I have no income since 2006, framing jobs...

Listen, I was right. USA is working for Milosevic's guys, providing highly anticommunist histery in former communist country, Tito's Yugoslavia.
No, Milošević was not Tito, he was closer to Macarthy, and to Hitler, maybe

edit on 4/1/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 4/1/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 4/1/2013 by dragnik because: spelling misstake

edit on 4/1/2013 by dragnik because: adding video

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wait a minute.... I see it on my globe

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If you were to elaborate with likely possible scenarios then others might see your meaning.

To bad many are so blind or worse many have jumped to your thread just to discredit the title without actually understanding the point your trying to make. something stinks, And it aint because this is Skunk works

Think Bilderberg meetings, The Military industrial network(All military networks not just USAs) to survive must have a century ahead plan to make sure conflicts and war never end. Plans get revised as needed and many scenarios would be proposed and covert actions undertaken to set up the game that we have been playing the last 100 years or so. Where can these plans be made if they exist where many differing nationalities that on the world stage would be seen as enemies, yet are able to conspire against each of their nations general interest, could it be at Bilderberg meetings or something of the kind where the heads of major corporation and government gather to plan our future.

To try and see the big picture the biggest if there is one, the idea that some of these rogue states are actually puppet states set up for future global conflict is actually easily believable when viewing the last 20 years of conflicts that have arisen.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

I'd be more willing to bet the OP is onto something, just from the fact that all these posters jumped on this thread to rip him a new one for posting a conspiracy theory.

And I would be willing to bet that NK still does and always has existed since the Korean war was fought.

In fact I would be willing to bet if you can find a veteran of that war and told them this story they would laugh at you.

BTW this isn't a conspiracy since everyone knows it exists except the OP and his so called high ranking military officials.

Yes, my father and my partners father would disagree with the OP's post for sure as they were in the war. I also disagree with the OP's post. I am not saying it is not a thought, but very doubtful. I think if you were to talk to the military on the boarders on NK and SK side would also disagree with the OP. Perhaps even stronger than My dad. My Brother was in the Military and very high up in rank (he was in for 20 years) he would disagree more than anyone as he was in Korea for 5 years.
edit on 1-4-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I urge you to stop worrying about 'world wide conspiracies', and start focusing on real issues in your own life, that you can control, that you can see. An argument can be made that you're wasting your time/life getting so wrapped up in arguably ficticious worries. That kind of thinking only leads to one lying in a closet, afraid to go out - affraid to do anything - always seeing shadows, conspriacies, and boogy men. If what you say is happening, there's nothing you can do about it anyway. But, more likely in my opinion, what you're worried about is not happening anyway. You're working yourself up over nothing. Very wasteful. But hey, if that's your thing, more power to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here you go a little video from the fine folks at VICE...sorry it is 3 parts but well worth the look..

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well....by the 90% in agreement here with me....youre entirely wrong. If you meant Metaphorically...you didnt say that...and we took you at your word...literally. If you MEANT that....say that.

At ATS we can be supremely rejecting....if one doesnt say what they mean. But with your 30-40- posts so far...its understandable.

We learn quick here its not necessarily what you say...but how you say it. And ATS'rs are great at recognizing the difference....

PS As to your explanations to your points in your replies...we knew all this already....and some of us for a very long time. Just shows sometimes a bit of research will sayve you a lot of aggravation for bringing up youve just discovered. Old news.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Well....by the 90% in agreement here with me....youre entirely wrong.

Or 90% of readers of this thread didn't get what the OP saying.

He said the country was created as an illusion, a puppet state for future conflict.

OP could have elaborated or put more thought in articulating his point but was clear enough for me see the point they were trying to make.

OP correct me if I'm wrong. Read my other post and tell is this what your getting at in one way or another.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"This was done so that when the US was in need of a quick victory to please the people, they could go to war with North Korea, wipe them out in a few weeks, and get all the glory, boosting support from the president."

You're too late, Reagan already invaded and conquered Granada.

I was with you on the possibility that the Korean war started with a false flag -- it seems most of them do if you pay attention. But holding a country in stasis for 60 years on the off chance it needs to be a feather in some President's cap? Did that come to you in a dream because it makes no sense.

Obama is "not" the most hated President. George Bush by far was in my lifetime, and he didn't burst into flame. Obama might be a compromiser with Republicans -- but that's the extent of his "controversial stance."

Maybe you need to get out more and talk to other people. While I believe there are many conspiracies, I balk at listening to people who think they've "got it all figured out." Especially when they spin a huge yarn and there aren't any connective threads.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not exactly the best at getting my point across in and easily understandable way

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join