It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kenpachi7

You must be a loon.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
For a conspiracy forum its scary to see someone humbly post a conspiracy and get shot down with ridicule and insults. Clearly this is what happens to people like the OP when a conspiracy forum is filled with people who have not read what the CIA or the US Department of Defense have done to its own civilians or other countries. If you knew then the OP's conspiracy or thoughts would seem rather interesting.
I'll explain my reasoning why the OP isn't so far fetched below.

Conspiracy theorists would be interested by OP's idea, especially recently with Trump posturing himself in front of the United Nations General Assembly about North Korea and given the disgusting track record of the CIA's known covert operations in other countries in secretly creating civil war and setting up certain leaders in these countries.

Maybe OP's conspiracy lay not with Obama but with Trump.
The sock puppet country of North Korea (created by the US. As the OP puts it) will serve Trump instead, by making him popular.
They'll make Kim reckless, and make him provoke US into war with them. Then like a Shakespeare play we all get rowdy and love Trump or maybe there is deeper reasons for the creation of 'fake' North Korea, and other reasons for the possible 'fake' war, victories, defeats and assaults that involves North Korea.

All what I said and what OP says is a lot like all the many campaigns the CIA secretly did in other countries to overthrow governments by creating civil wars, making certain leaders win and creating stories etc. The CIA essentially changed perceptions and ideas out of wars. This was all covert. So why can't the OP's idea be taken as 'probable?'. Because this website doesn't really harbour conspiracy theorists at all, probably because people are too scared to post their ideas or conspiracy's because they see how aggressive ATS is towards ideas and conspiracy's.
They disregard people like the original post of this thread probably because they still don't know about US experimentations on citizens or know what the CIA has done in the past, so they find most conspiracy's to be outlandish.

If the CIA can do MK Ultra and mess up the brains and minds of innocent victims (even children) without informed consent and the fact that the US Department of Defence funded programs that involved secretly radiating children and US solders then (again) what the OP says may be plausible.
The morality and bizarre nature of the US is clear, given their history.

If the CIA can fabricate civil wars in other countries and can get certain people in power in other countries through devilish means then imagine the stuff they do what we don't know. There could be a much bigger secret or agenda therefore and what the OP says could be quite true, so yes for a conspiracy website his idea is a merit. Yet his thread is in the skunk works forum when it should be in the grey area forum as the OP's content runs parallel to CIA covert operations in the past (setting up leaders through propaganda and war in other countries).

edit on 19-9-2017 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is a photographer from Singapore that travels to NK quite regularly, and takes some fantastic photos that we don't usually see. Such as neighborhoods and villages outside of Pyongyang.
It's called DPRK 360.

I can assure you that NK is very real, although I think that the current tensions are just a US ploy.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A few random thoughts:

North Korea exists the same way the USA exists...

Kim and Trump have the same puppet masters... to put it bluntly.

They let you know this in that "Team America: World Police" puppet movie... that the war will be "fake" or "staged". This doesn't mean that North Korea doesn't exist... it just means NK is controlled... by the same people that control you and me.

Dennis Rodman is Kim's best friend? Yea Right! Clear cut example of our elites mocking the sheep. Dennis Rodman is a puppet from the entertainment / sports world. Our elites thought they could revive his acting career and put him to good use. Simple as that. There is no friendship between Dennis Rodman & little Kim... only puppet masters giving you the illusion one exists... probably to entertain their own wicked sense of humor.

You've heard it a thousand times ATS: The World is a stage.

I researched this one pretty heavily too... and the final nail in the coffin was the Otto Warmbier Hoax. Research that madness and you may start to question how real North Korea is too.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've been sspamming this fact on the net for years. Thought I was the only one who knew.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There was a Youtuber named Texas Shrugged who actually did a rather good job exposing all this.

his account was deleted.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Some clarification, please. Is there just empty land between the 38th parallel and the Yalu River? Or is there some sort of Potemkin village called PyonYang?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Some clarification, please. Is there just empty land between the 38th parallel and the Yalu River? Or is there some sort of Potemkin village called PyonYang?

it's a real country... just a puppet country. Controlled by who? That's up for debate.

and when I say it's a puppet country... it means: Lil Kim does not really call the shots over there.

a very strong element of "wag-the-dog" is tied into this NK situation... a very high level of "wag-the-dog"

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join