It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Cosmic Top Secret- An ATS Exclusive on the NATO Plans for North Korea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by zeeon

Yes I knew about this in late 2010, it was just before Christmas that’s how I remember

The reason I didn’t post it at the time is quite simple I was not a member of ATS even if I was at that time I still don’t think I would have posted it because my source was still very much involved in what I have discussed above.

And no I didn’t take notes but it’s not the kind of conversation that you forget and we discussed it quite a bit. There is actually even more to this but I don’t think it would be right to post it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Due tell on the rest of it! You can't hang a juicy tidbit like that out there but then withold it ;\
Unless of it course it compromises your source.

He's already compromised his source.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Furthermore my source has also told me that in the event that North Korea was to use a Nuclear weapon in anger NATO will retaliate against North Korea by launching strategic nuclear weapons against key military instillations.

edit on 29-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

So we are going to save South Korea by showering the population with massive amounts of fallout?

And China is also okay with the lesser amount of fallout that will land on it's border citizenry due to shifting wind patterns?.. Hrmn..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I have actually not compromised my source part of the reason i took so long to post this was to avoid comprising my source who is now in a different position and i have changed some details that make it vague enough that should anyone read this they would be unable to say “that’s who told him”. The way my source came by this information also makes this difficult my source has not been compromised.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't doubt the OP's source.

I also don't doubt that there are plans B, C, D, and E set in place should the game change out along the way (ie: the instability of China's support). All or most of which the OP's source would most likely not be privy to.

This is how compartmentalization works... and it works well.

You better believe they have strategic plans laid out for every possible scenario that's humanly imaginable. This plan would only be one of many, surely. So it may not necessarily play out as is.

Thanks for your submission, OP... you obviously had a difficult time chewing this one over as to whether or not you should take the risk of revealing info that will more than likely never fall into declassification.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I have actually not compromised my source part of the reason i took so long to post this was to avoid comprising my source who is now in a different position and i have changed some details that make it vague enough that should anyone read this they would be unable to say “that’s who told him”. The way my source came by this information also makes this difficult my source has not been compromised.

If we're talking Cosmic Top Secret, then you are only looking at very few people in the know. The government can then do a search by geographic location, business and social partnerships and other means to further narrow down the list..

If they want to find your source, they will. You just put up a big flag by sharing it with the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Part of the difficulty is probably because I am not divulging all of the information about my source and it’s something I am quite simply not going to do. I could write something silly like “my source is a high up black-ops dude” but that’s not true and would be rightly ridiculed anyway. If you told you everything about my source then the reason as to why I am not compromising this person by publishing this would be clear. Yet in doing so i would then compromise my source, unless you have all the information about the source as I do then it’s difficult to understand. If i was to post this information then you would probably have a “ahhh right now I get it” moment.

But i cant.

So for the moment I am talking the journalists line of saying I am protecting the anonymity of my source but this person is “in the know” and this is what they had to say.

Rather than focusing on my source think about what I am saying my source has said.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm not buying OP's story, or the opinion. There is no way China would agree to any kind of nuclear strike on Korea. They would never sign that sort of deal with NATO. American military types seem convinced they can use "tactical" nuclear weapons without sparking off world war three. I don't think anybody else is. Do you think you could drop some nuclear ordinance on a country neighboring Russia, and not set off a world ending event?

North Korea are probably going to do nothing as usual. If they start something with South Korea, America will stay out of direct up-front involvement. A war by proxy is the new normal for the US.
edit on 31-3-2013 by zigguratvertigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo
I'm not buying OP's story, or the opinion. There is no way China would agree to any kind of nuclear strike on Korea. They would never sign that sort of deal with NATO. American military types seem convinced they can use "tactical" nuclear weapons without sparking off world war three. I don't think anybody else is. Do you think you could drop some nuclear ordinance on a country neighboring Russia, and not set off a world ending event?.
edit on 31-3-2013 by zigguratvertigo because: (no reason given)

Exactly!

Question: Let's say Canada or Mexico got unruly. Would the US allow a strike from China or Russia on one of those countries knowing that the fallout would likely irradiate US citizens?..

No way in hell would China sign off on that either!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

S&F because I was thoroughly entertained!

This sounds like what we’ve seen…so I’d guess the truth is very close. It makes perfect sense based on the type of action/reaction we’ve seen from the US and NATO over the past decades. Personally, I don’t have a problem with this eventuality. I think it’s the right way to go. It’s a tough world we live in and sometimes we have to kill people (bad people) and break things in order to secure a peaceful existence for otherwise peaceful people.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In order to understand the NK's one must know the inner workings of satanic cults like those led by David Koresh of the Branch Davidians, Jim Jones of the People's Temple, or Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate, to name a just few examples of destructive 'cults' to look to. On a somewhat larger scale we can look to the Church of Scientology, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, the Unification Church, and The Brotherhood of Freemasonry.

I was speaking today with someone about NK and I referred to the country as a satanic cult that is absolutely destined for destruction by means of nuclear bombardment - either by its own hand or by that of the many other nations considered to be their enemies.

The leadership of the nation on all levels will have to be completely destroyed. The armed forces will be annihilated. There are many that also think that the population is so far gone into occultism that the same fate awaits them - UNLESS they are absorbed into the south and converted into a decent way of life. The latter is the most likely scenario. Large populations that have gone over "to the other side" can just as easily come back to their senses, and for the NK people it wouldn't' take much to convert them once they get the taste of freedom for the first time in many decades.

edit on 31-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
In order to understand the NK's one must know the inner workings of satanic cults like those led by David Koresh of the Branch Davidians, Jim Jones of the People's Temple, or Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate, to name a just few examples of destructive 'cults' to look to. On a somewhat larger scale we can look to the Church of Scientology, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, the Unification Church, and The Brotherhood of Freemasonry.

I was speaking today with someone about NK and I referred to the country as a satanic cult that is absolutely destined for destruction by means of nuclear bombardment - either by its own hand or by that of the many other nations considered to be their enemies.

The leadership of the nation on all levels will have to be completely destroyed. The armed forces will be annihilated. There are many that also think that the population is so far gone into occultism that the same fate awaits them - UNLESS they are absorbed into the south and converted into a decent way of life. The latter is the most likely scenario. Large populations that have gone over "to the other side" can just as easily come back to their senses, and for the NK people it wouldn't' take much to convert them once they get the taste of freedom for the first time in many decades.

edit on 31-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

On your list of cults, you forgot to mention the methodists, baptists, episcopalians, catholics, etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Out of all the theories and stories I have heard over the last few weeks about this situation, this is definitely the one I would most say is the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think the nuclear option would only be on the table if China did NOT help.

The nuclear option is deemed valid in this scenario to save Seoul. Something the US couldn't do in the estimated four days it would take North Korea to over run the city.

If the Chinese are on board the nuclear option is not valid because China would have the troops and equipment in Seoul within the four day time window.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
China mobilizing troops, jets near N. Korean border, US officials say
Published April 01, 2013
Washington Free Beacon

Its either all hype or we really are coming much closer than ever to WWIII. I think the impetus towards the third world war is uncontrollable - hence it is not within anyone's ability to either slow it down or to stop it. We speak here of the INEVITABILITY of the notion of another world war, and it has taken on a force of its own, and consequently has a mind of its own. All because this is the manner of the behavior of governments - east and west - truculent and bellicose. The mindset is to war.

China has placed military forces on heightened alert in the northeastern part of the country as tensions mount on the Korean peninsula following recent threats by Pyongyang to attack, U.S. officials said.

Reports from the region reveal the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) recently increased its military posture in response to the heightened tensions, specifically North Korea's declaration of a "state of war" and threats to conduct missile attacks against the United States and South Korea.

According to the officials, the PLA has stepped up military mobilization in the border region with North Korea since mid-March, including troop movements and warplane activity.

China's navy also conducted live-firing naval drills by warships in the Yellow Sea that were set to end Monday near the Korean peninsula, in apparent support of North Korea, which was angered by ongoing U.S.-South Korean military drills that are set to continue throughout April.

North Korea, meanwhile, is mobilizing missile forces, including road-mobile short- and medium-range missiles, according to officials familiar with satellite imagery of missile bases.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

The nuclear option is only in the event that North Korea were to detonate a nuclear device in anger it is not a first strike scenario furthermore it would be a tactical nuclear strike against key military instillations. China would agree to this and effectively already have because if North Korea get away with just blowing up nukes so close to them without any retaliation it compromises the national security of China.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Well...should this be true that will not bode well for NoKo. This would mean the ultimate destruction of their forces and weapons cache. On another note...we should have a Cosmic Top Secret section for ATS!

We should have a fried rambling loony section on ATS!

Oh wait... We do. It's called ATS.

"A source of mine... A friend who works in.... Sorry no evidence to back up what i'm saying.."

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
im just getting started on the thread, typing with one hand, but this is the scenario that i foresee as well. without nk, a lot of peace could be found with common interests being served.

this also reflects real-world events, like obamas strategic pivot, to the pacific, and even the lack of a us persian gulf offensive. its a good deal if china goes along, or even made the initial offer. nk is their (and russias) beast, they need to help clean up.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
First off the OP...SOrry m8...but i have my opinion...and well frankly....MY FRIEND says....your nuts....MY FRIEND says...why not just say these are your thoughts....MY FRIEND says....why not just say hey ATS...this is what I feel........MY FRIEND say...why not just say...MY FRIEND is me.

Okay now that the dubious source is out of the way.....Show some eveidence of such nato discussions with NATO and CHINA....you say sorry no tangible proof...but there would be proof of some sort of said talks taking place...so for your personal work you might have just made the effort to seek out of of this info for yourself to help back it up.....Anyhow....CHINA is going to agree to this...

I would strongly have to question chinas motives and what they would seem to get out of a democratically run Korea on it's borders....and also why would the US leave themselves so Vulnerable to China....NO one can predict the outcome of said engagement....IT would be nuclear and it would be to uncontrollable....so IF for some reason China sees an oppurtunitiy for sucess of NK...they would take Advantage of that HOLE bigtime.

You know why People at the TOP have no friends....IT is because all people at the top have the same attitude...DOG EAT DOG.

That is partly a blessin in disguise as it keeps the elite at bay as they know there is always someone waiting in the wings.

Two countries having backdoor agreements means very little on the world stage...China knows this...And America knows this.

Now If we go all predictive on this....BIBLICAL....TWO big boys playing a game...usings a Third little boy as a puppet....ONE big boys stabs the other big boy in the back....And joins with Little BOY.

Do we see the senario....Where is Russia in all this....DO you see the problem here....The bear is Waiting....

When people discuss these threads on world war three it seems to me..It is TWO parties(but there is always three) in the senario...AMERICA-CHINA CHINA-RUSSIA RUSSIA-AMERICA.

This is not about North Korera....It never has been and never will be....it is Yet another Bankers War ...But the difference in this war.

NUKES.

edit on 023030p://f42Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Furthermore my source has also told me that in the event that North Korea was to use a Nuclear weapon in anger NATO will retaliate against North Korea by launching strategic nuclear weapons against key military instillations. At the same time my source has said that America would use a nuclear launch by North Korea as a justification for obliterating the nuclear programs of other rouge states such as Iran and Syria by a strategic nuclear first strike against their instillations.

This is where your story fails. Unless you believe it needs nuclear weapons to destroy key military installations.
Pure fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join