It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Cosmic Top Secret- An ATS Exclusive on the NATO Plans for North Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been conflicted with myself for a while now as to post this information or to leave it out of the public domain and let it sit in the shadows. However with the events of recent weeks regarding North Korea and that I believe I will no longer compromise anyone’s security or safety in divulging this information I have took the leap and decided to write this thread.

I want to be clear from the start that I have no tangible proof that I can present on ATS, the source of this information is an old friend of mine who works for NATO. I am not going to give any more details about my source other than that because this information was given to me in confidence a few years ago and to protect my source. To be clear other that what my source has told me I have no other information to corroborate these claims it is at the discretion of the reader to believe me or not. I also know that for some of you, this might not be news or a surprise to you but this is first-hand information that comes from the heart of NATO

I became aware of this information in late 2010 when I met with my source who was discussing with me her work and told me she had something she was itching to tell someone about. As we have known each other for so long and I have no meaningful connections to anyone who might be interested in this information she told me.

My source went on to discuss with me the events in North Korea and China with me and what America and China had planned. I was told that following the 2009 nuclear test and ICBM tests by North Korea and the announcement that after Kim Jong-ll his son Kim Jong-un will take over the Americans and NATO became concerned. My source informed me that western intelligence at the time had intelligence suggesting that that Kim Jong-ill was close to death (although he didn’t die until 2011). Further to this that they also believed that Kim Jong-un would be puppet of the old generals of North Korea and that it is they who now truly whiled the power in the North. It is said that these generals seek to bring about a new united Korea under their rule by conquering South Korea. Such a daring move would also require an inevitable war with America as America has a large military presence in South Korea. These generals believe if the north has a nuclear deterrent that they could use this as leverage against America to win a war and conquer South Korea thus unifying the Korean Peninsula.

With that in mind my source says that America and a number of her NATO allies turned to diplomacy with China, North Koreas closest ally to try to put some leverage on the North. In addition to this Chinese and NATO officials began discussion around what to do in the event that North Korea launched are large scale attack against the South or used a nuclear weapon in anger.

This is where things get interesting; my source has stated that she has knowledge of these NATO China talks. My source has stated that after a visit in late 2009 by President Obama the Chinese have entered an agreement with NATO that should North Korea instigate any significant hostilities against any of its neighbours China will cut all diplomatic links with the rouge state and join in a campaign to destroy the north. The overall objective is to unify the North with the South of Korea but under the control of the South and bringing an end to the communist regime of the north. My source has told me that the reason China is so open to this option is because that a unified Korea will offer more economically lucrative benefits to China.

Furthermore my source has also told me that in the event that North Korea was to use a Nuclear weapon in anger NATO will retaliate against North Korea by launching strategic nuclear weapons against key military instillations. At the same time my source has said that America would use a nuclear launch by North Korea as a justification for obliterating the nuclear programs of other rouge states such as Iran and Syria by a strategic nuclear first strike against their instillations.

Could we be about to see these plans put into action?

My source has informed me that NATO has drawn up specific plans for these eventualities that include a nuclear retaliation and invasion plans for North Korea should North Korea instigate any hostilities. I have been informed that these plans and this agreement with China were still in place as of late 2010 and have been marked. NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET.

edit on 29-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well...should this be true that will not bode well for NoKo. This would mean the ultimate destruction of their forces and weapons cache. On another note...we should have a Cosmic Top Secret section for ATS!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, are you saying you knew about this information in 2010 and are just now releasing it?
Or you had a recent conversation with your "source" about these plans?

If you did know about this since 2010, why wait 3 years to release it?
Also, did you recall all of this from memory, or notes? Seems pretty detailed, and obviously if true relevatory.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That's a scary report. It jives with enough I've had my nose in for the last day or so (I'll be posting a massive set of reference material later today on Korea and the facts of systems and weapons capabilities).

I can see, as you lay it out, precisely how both ends could think that through, see the logic from perspectives in North Korea, China and the US and then do it.

No one would even give thought to the idea that people in any of these nations would object to the point of resisting ...or that 120 million Shia in the world may take issue with their homeland (Iran) coming under attack to destroy. Just like Bush's people all but laughed at the Fedayeen Saddam in the first weeks and actually told them to "Come and get it". well.... OOPS... That was a miscalculation for the textbooks of war colleges.

It's all crazy and wild enough to make sense at Government levels of thinking and seeing the world. If China is onboard (and they have had their people making VERY strong statements in "unofficial" ways to the effect that they're sick of NK and thinking it's going too far, too) then that would remove the only barrier left. NK simply needs to fire first ...and the whole world would land on them inside a day or two.

Of course..it's insane and outright MAD to be planning this way with people's lives.... perhaps millions of them...but that IS what Governments do all over the world, isn't it? They play Axis and Allies with real weapons.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Yes I knew about this in late 2010, it was just before Christmas that’s how I remember

The reason I didn’t post it at the time is quite simple I was not a member of ATS even if I was at that time I still don’t think I would have posted it because my source was still very much involved in what I have discussed above.

And no I didn’t take notes but it’s not the kind of conversation that you forget and we discussed it quite a bit. There is actually even more to this but I don’t think it would be right to post it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by zeeon

Yes I knew about this in late 2010, it was just before Christmas that’s how I remember

The reason I didn’t post it at the time is quite simple I was not a member of ATS even if I was at that time I still don’t think I would have posted it because my source was still very much involved in what I have discussed above.

And no I didn’t take notes but it’s not the kind of conversation that you forget and we discussed it quite a bit. There is actually even more to this but I don’t think it would be right to post it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Due tell on the rest of it! You can't hang a juicy tidbit like that out there but then withold it ;\
Unless of it course it compromises your source.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe NK's leaders know its over. Kind of like Custerds last stand. "kims last stand"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

My source has informed me that NATO has drawn up specific plans for these eventualities that include a nuclear retaliation and invasion plans for North Korea should North Korea instigate any hostilities. I have been informed that these plans and this agreement with China were still in place as of late 2010 and have been marked. NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET.

Interesting post: The military planners have plans for just about everything; thus the name Planners.....The plan is pulled out dusted off and a presentation is made to TPTB which certain aspects are adopted and others discarded depending on the tactical situation.

I have little doubt there are plans to use "whatever" the situation dictates. China should have gone in and cleaned house on it's border a long time ago but Uncle Sam would have protested or worse. Now maybe the situation has changed and for peace on the peninsula we turn a blind eye to any aggression by them? Naw won't happen but still an interesting thought. The world geopolitical map may look quite a bit different in the next 25 to 50 years....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I usually don't buy into such vague sources, but this make a whole lotta sense. I know China will never support a NK offensive and will join the side the NATO in the event of war. It is not in China's best interests to join the side of such and insignificant economic partner.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've been here a week and call me wrong but.. Why is it people can post things like this with no real source provided, and the ATS community believes it. But when someone posts something with a link or video source, they discredit them?? I'm in no way calling OP a liar, just something I have noticed here..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The only problem i see with this plan is well, to much has changed since 2009. Obama has clearly stated it wants to build up defenses towards Asia.

China will never back America, it ain't gonna happen, they pretty much own America already. And with the recent summit of China - Russia it seems like the alliances are made.

I think that the USA has bullied other nations so much over the past decades that well frankly they are sick of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

I think China has a proven history going well back before Columbus reported to Spain that he found a new shoreline ...of doing what is in their own best national interests. If seeing Kim put down like a wild dog is what it comes to for their best interests? They'll put any personal feelings about Obama or the US in a box for the duration, IMO.

BTW.. China carries a bit over 1 trillion out of just over 5 trillion in US debt held by national governments around the world. That, out of 17 trillion total debt and climbing fast. China has enough to have a controlling interest, I suppose one could say, but 1 trillion out of 17 does not ownership make. They can complain and it'll carry A LOT more meaning to listen to in Washington than..say..Tonga filing a complaint. However, they can't dictate anything at that level. Just push REAL hard, IMO.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The reason for the "rogue" label on the various countries is those countries refuse to sign on to the IMF. They are the holdouts, but now, with Iraq & Libya fallen, Cuba more or less in the fold, Syria about to be totaled either way, it would seem the lone holdouts are Iran and NK. No one will be left out of the mix, no one. All countries will be part of the IMF, pledging their assets so they may then borrow fiat currency against those assets whether they like it or not. They can either go willingly, or via the nuke.

Except.......

If you understand certain "otherworldly" things, and you understand the very important realm of symbolic terms, this OP report is very, very curious. The title "cosmic top secret" is telling. There is NOTHING cosmic about simply launching nukes at those who won't join your banking cartel, nothing, in fact it is very, very earthly.

But NATO, not the UN, but NATO, the police agency for country conflict, assigned their plan this name, and many years ago - plans, well thought out plans. This tells me more then any MSM or government report would. Consider that nuking out of spite the countries listed would not bring them into the fold, it would put the entire regions out of commission for some time and in some cases wipe out the countries altogether - nuclear fallout and waste will affect SK quite a lot. This would be a zero sum solution, one even the banking people would not want, as the assets they so covet would be wasted, but a Cosmic solution/game is well different.

Follow the word Cosmic, if this is indeed a plan, and the folks in charge of blowing *&%T up are looking for an excuse to create havoc, then we are at end times and a plan for starting it has bled down to even the staffer level. There are some folks on this planet who's goal is NOT anything like what we are indoctrinated with at all, they have a totally different agenda, one well beyond comprehension for nearly all, and they are not above truly, truly horrific acts done for spite and no other reason.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthBlizzard
I've been here a week and call me wrong but.. Why is it people can post things like this with no real source provided, and the ATS community believes it. But when someone posts something with a link or video source, they discredit them?? I'm in no way calling OP a liar, just something I have noticed here..

Who says they believe it? Some will some won't it is posted in the GRAY area. Word of mouth news is still info to ponder.

The debunkers will work on all the forums equally i think source or no source.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It seems to me the use of Nukes by NATO would be a mistake. By using only conventional weapons, they can claim the moral superiority of NATO and spin this action as a global protection.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Maybe NK's leaders know its over. Kind of like Custerds last stand. "kims last stand"

I hope not, that's when things get really scary. Think of a wolf in a trap chewing it's own leg off to free itself. If you have nothing to lose you will try almost anything, but if you KNOW the game is over you will do anything. Whether it is a last ditch effort, one last act of defiance or merely revenge as your ship is going down.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

The type of nuclear retaliation I was told about if my memory serves was directed at military targets rather than large cities, it was more about the use of small tactical nuclear weapons as opposed to something that would flatten Tehran.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We don't need to use hard radiation weapons anymore we have other toys to wipe out surface resistance,maybe thermobaric bombs or something else.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I like to believe what your source says, and at times like these it has me quite convinced. The only part where it gets abit... "out there" is where you said America would see the opportunity to go after the nuclear programs in roque country including Syria.

However this is what Wikipedia had to say.

Syria is a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and maintains a civil nuclear program. On September 6, 2007, Israel unilaterally bombed a site in Syria which it believed had hosted a nuclear reactor under construction. U.S. intelligence officials claimed low confidence that the site was meant for weapons development.[39] Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has said the site in discussion was just "a military site under construction"[40] and that Syria's goal is a nuclear-free Middle East.[41] Syria allowed the IAEA to visit the site on June 23, 2008, taking environmental samples that revealed the presence of man-made uranium and other materials consistent with a reactor. On May 24, 2011, IAEA Director General Amano released a report which assessed that the destroyed facility was a reactor, and the IAEA Board of Governors voted 17-6 (with 11 abstentions) to report this as non-compliance to the UN Security Council.

And Wrabbit: Can't argue about what you said valid points to think about.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

That is very true but if you can recall the events of operation Orchard in 2007 when Israel destroyed a nuclear facility in Syria, it is believed that the Syrians and North Koreans have been shearing nuclear technology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join