It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I may have missed this and if so I apologize

I'm no great war strategist

But surely if you are going to attack the last thing you do is make your plans public ?

Nothing to see here people except a desperate idiot being fed propaganda by people desperate to stay in power.

Stay tuned and watch the mighty fall

Hopefully by his own people that he fails to lead

Cody

edit on 29/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

Alex Jones?

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Nothing to see here people except a desperate idiot being fed propaganda by people desperate to stay in power.
This is why we should keep an eye on this. Nothing is more dangerous then a fearful world leader thats fighting to show his people how great he is.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

This is why we should keep an eye on this. Nothing is more dangerous then a fearful world leader thats fighting to show his people how great he is.

Have you been following what is happening to the people ?
You think they care ?
You think most of them can even read ?

I'm pretty sure the population just wants to wake up tomorrow and feed their kids.

I know i do

Cody

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelsoftheapocalypse
reply to post by grey580

That's probably not Austin, Tx they are targeting.. that's probably Fort Hood, Tx, one of the largest military bases in the U.S. It's only 60 miles north of Austin.

Maybe they are going to aim at Austin, hoping to hit Ft. Hood.

They know the accuracy of their own missiles.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ATS, have we forgotten everything we've learned?
Propaganda, false flags, Who benefits?

They always say, recession, depression, war.
We've had our recession, our depression could be happening and being covered up, war next?

I can't help remember they saying that "the whole world is a stage".

I'm in no way being supportive of NK, but as conspiracy theorists, I think we should remain open minded as to whats going on and why now. Most of us have been decieved before and for the last few years everyone has been yelling "watch out for the next false flag" until now...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Who would be an example of this?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Or they want everyone to laugh at their failed missile program while they smuggle a dirty bomb into each of those cities.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

He and Alex Jones had a falling-out.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I think one thing that upsets North Korea is having their military might belittled all the time,

Only when compared to the US, and in that comparison, everyone is belittled, because we spend WAY too much on it.

C'mon, the guy's main fighter forces (MiG-21s) were designed in the 50's....

Same with the vast majority of his subs (which are Diesel) and tanks..mostly updated relics.

Don't get me wrong, an old gun will still kill you...but missile strike threats are pretty empty when the enemy has anti-missile defenses that could defend against you even if you launched every single ICBM you had. (because they don't have many).

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Have you been following what is happening to the people ?
You think they care ?
You think most of them can even read ?

I'm pretty sure the population just wants to wake up tomorrow and feed their kids.

I know i do

Cody
I'm not going to get into a whole world veiw vs. Nk view on this topic.

I'm only looking at this event from a Geo-Political standpoint. If I wanted to talk about the socio-politics of NK and this event, then I would have to say that it's not about the people of NK but rather about the top political players of that country trying to undermind the other players by flexing their political power. As long as Lil-kim can create a war-like stance with the US, and try to play the tough guy, then Lil-kim can stay in power. On the other hand if Lil-kim is forced to stand down, then how long do you think he will stay in power?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have to say, ATS, I am pretty disappointed.

Nobody is looking big picture and putting recent current events together at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Who would be an example of this?
Syria is a good example of this going on right now, colonial England is another, the Goths are another, and I know others will think of more.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Interesting, please expand on this.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
While it is widely believed that North Korea does not yet have the capability
to make a direct strike on the US..

What about the possibilty of a large scale EMP ?

One member of a state-run research institute pointed out that North Korea in principle has the technology to hit the U.S. mainland with an intercontinental ballistic missile. "Through the successful rocket launch in December, North Korea is believed to have developed an ICBM with a maximum range of more than 10,000 km," he said.

The expert, who asked to remain anonymous, speculated this could be used to deliver a so-called electromagnetic pulse bomb.

One way of delivering a destructive electromagnetic pulse could be to detonate a nuclear weapon at high altitude in an effort to incapacitate all electric systems and electronic devices.

An official with the state-run Korea Institute for Defense Analyses here told a National Assembly hearing in 2009, "North Korea is capable of using a small nuclear warhead in the form of an EMP bomb." The official added, "If a 20 kt nuclear weapon explodes 40 to 60 km above the East Sea, all weapons equipped with electronic equipment on the Korean Peninsula could become incapacitated."

english.chosun.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think the media have reached its goal to strike fear into our minds, So that we the public will Accept a first strike on NK.

This Whole Things smels covert to me. There is a goal behind this media hype.

There is no gain for NK to threaten anyone. The boy might be on a high horse. Why would he want to og to war and loose hes Power?

The People of NK might be brain washed to have full faith in their leader, But the Lead Boy is not as stupid as we think. We are stupid and have faith in the image the media is trying to potray of the leader of NK.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

South Korea and Japan are both experiencing up surges in anti-Americanism.

South Korea, Japan, and China had a peace conference in February, getting all lovey-dovey about long term stability in Asia.

Now North Korea is intentionally rattling US chains. Not South Korean, not Japanese...specifically US.

The US has been put in a no win situation. They can rattle back, and get shown to the local populace as war mongers, building on anti-American sentiments.

Or they can do nothing, and be shown as allies of convenience.

Either way, China just got a big boost in regional relevance and the US took a hit.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Gosh I'm shocked that you guys haven't seen through this marketing propoganda image. Do you really think nk would release a picture of their real plan?

Don't you think that the image is there to suggest they have the ability to strike those locations in the hope that the US will back down?

It's laughable... what we need to do is take down nk with surgical strikes and not for any other reason than to free those poor people!

Korg.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"The two, massive b-2's soared 6,500 miles from missouri to drop dummy weapons on a bombing range west of south korea and less than 50 miles from the north korean border. And then flew back to the U.S"

abcnews.go.com...

"I don’t think we’re doing anything extraordinary or provocative or out of the orbit of what nations do to protect their own interests.”

Sorry to break your bubble. But bombing with dummy nukes close to any nation borders is PROVOCATIVE ... #%#@^head !!

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered an unexpected military exercise involving dozens of ships and thousands of troops in the Black Sea."

- www.presstv.ir...

Think this is coincidence ? Think again ..
edit on 29-3-2013 by Spacexodus because: links

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wasn"t the February 12, 2013 nuclear weapon test funded by Iran ?

Is Iran using Korea for testing its own weapons design efficacy ?

Here found this:

Connecting the dots: N. Korea’s nuke was bought and paid for by a key end-user — Iran

All intelligence indicators received and processed by GIS/Defense & Foreign
Affairs show that the nuclear weapon tested by the Democratic People’s
Republic of Korea (North Korea) on Feb. 12, was paid for, and intended for, the
Islamic Republic of Iran.

It was, in essence, a test of an Iranian nuclear weapon, and involved scientific as
well as financial involvement by the Iranian government.

The Feb. 12, weapon was below the boosted fission level weapon. There was a large satcom terminal near the entrance to the test site (which was unusual), and it was believed that this was because the weapon was, indeed, a joint Iranian-North Korean weapon, and was, in fact, funded by Iran.

Intelligence sources noted that there were significant numbers of Iranians present at the test site.

edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: added more

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join