It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Little Kim is basking in the power and thinks he can do what his father couldn't do. His country is struggling now, if he decides to back-up his cowboy talk and decides to go through with his idiocies, his country will end up being pounded back into the stone age. He will be a man (Idiot) without a country.

This idiot will sacrifice innocent North Korean lives for his childish behavior. If his military continues to let him lead North Korea down a path of isolation and destruction, I guess you can say it will be the blind leading the blind. His rule will come to an end, and so will his country.

Why does the population of the world allow leaders to sacrifice their lives just for the sake of their egos and images of grander?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Los Angeles huh...

Please don't nuke me Kim!!!!!

Fking fatty!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by Hefficide
great Satan.

why do you think North Korea regards US a great Satan !
I mean communists do not believe in God and Satan

North Korea is in hand of China, is not it !?
edit on 29-3-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

It was simply a handy metaphor for the sake of making a point.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

If you were planning an attack on an enemy, would it be a very good idea to release a photograph to the media with a ruddy big map showing your plan hanging on the wall behind you?

You mean like a decoy?

You may have just opened a big can of worms.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That's probably not Austin, Tx they are targeting.. that's probably Fort Hood, Tx, one of the largest military bases in the U.S. It's only 60 miles north of Austin.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That's probably not Austin, Tx they are targeting.. that's probably Fort Hood, Tx, one of the largest military bases in the U.S. It's only 60 miles north of Austin.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I have heard the NK has purchased long range missile from Russia. Even though the Russian missiles are outdated, they still have the capability of hitting any target in the US. NK will use their short range missiles on SK or Japan.....A friend of mine from SK said that Un is stupid enough to launch a nuke, he said he wouldn't be surprised if he starts war by next month . His parents are coming to stay with him for a few months because the tensions are so high between the NK & SK, they fear war could break anytime now.

NK can prove to be little heavy on SK, but one to one between Koreas is not happening.

NK does not stand more than two hours of offensive role against the US. This with US not using any nukes etc.

Stupid Kim should wisen up!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thousands of North Koreans turned out on Friday for a mass rally in the main square of the capital Pyongyang to show support for their leader's call to arms.

Video below

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

If impressing someone is their goal with this stunt then they're probably trying to impress potential customers. Their weapons tests don't only serve their own need to test their creations, but also as advertisements for the products they sell on the black market. In this case impressing potential customers is not the only goal, but also flexing their muscle to scare off potential predators.

As far as moving NK away from the black market I don't think it would be an easy task. It would've been much easier decades ago, but as you say they've been into it for so long now and their hatred of the US has been nurtured to such a point that attempting to counteract it would not be walk in the park. I think it's possible, but will take quite a bit of elbow grease. At the same time the new North Korean leader does produce an opportunity to improve relations because he's not as deeply exposed to the habits of his predecessor. I'm sure his predecessor taught him well to distrust the US, nonetheless the US has a cleaner slate to work with now.

Improving relations would be a tricky road because you're going to want to show North Korea that you're willing to work towards a brighter future without giving them everything they need to make matters worse. Early on they're not going to trust any gestures of changing course, but over time I think we can turn this ship around and avoid the iceberg we're quickly approaching. The US is going to need to start cooling its jets on slowly at first and as NK starts warming to the idea of improved relations things can begin to pick up speed.

The fact that both sides are dancing around flexing muscle shows that neither of them really want war, otherwise they'd forgo the semantics and get straight to the fight.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
History teaches him nothing at all,..
Except that history teaches him nothing at all.

If he makes any kind of strike against the US or allies, he will find out why it only took hours to destroy Bagdad.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

If he makes any kind of strike against the US or allies, he will find out why it only took hours to destroy Bagdad.

and that was 2003, new toys and goodies in the US shop after 10 years

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"'

www.nknews.org

UPDATE 1449KST: South Korean intelligence agencies have spotted increased activity on North Korean mid-t0-long range missile platforms, an unnamed official told Yonhap in Seoul: “We are closely watching for the possibility of a missile launch,” the anonymous government source said.
SEOUL – Kim Jong Un signed off on a plan to ready his forces to target the U.S. mainland and American bases in East Asia following yesterday’s U.S.-led B-2 stealth bomber runs, the KCNA reported after the North Korea
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3/29/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

This really smells of false flag. I mean come on. The most secreted and secretive nation and someone was able to get that pic and then release it for public consumption? Is this a joke? Why doesn't Kim Jung Nutjob just put the plans on youtube? This is ripe for the real terrorist of the west to perpetrate a false flag and then blame the North Koreans.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Those who think the North Koreans will launch a strike do not understand Koreans.

What Pyongyang is doing is provoking a back down. If the US and SK capitulate on the economic restrictions the north has won.

But if the US do what they should do, and not give in to threats it will force NK into an embarrassing backdown. NK know they will end as a country if they attempt a strike on US soil.

Those who think otherwise are people who are full of fear and suspicion of everything. Relax dudes, it will be alright.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

North Korea is hardly Baghdad. I think the US would do well to admit to NK that clearly they both have powerful armies and war is not in either of their interests. I think one thing that upsets North Korea is having their military might belittled all the time, the more it is belittled the more they seek to strengthen it in order to prove their strength. Admitting to them that they indeed have a strong military could cause them to realize themselves that they don't need to continue spending more and more to improve it. It could even be a start to improved relations because NK would begin to feel less bullied by the US.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Kim Jong Un is not his father and so far noone really knows how much spine the little fella has. Apparently he has the support of his entire country and Nobama is apparently always itching for a fight so who knows how this may turn out. Again we here in the US are the big bully on the playground.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

You know I often poke at the US for being a bully, but in truth they are a bully in a world of bullies. For the bully bullies because he is afraid that he would be bullied should he not be the bully. I think all the bullies need to realize that their bullying has only served to decrease their security by frightening their opponents into strengthening their own powers to bully.

In the two man standoff one only lowers his gun when the other does. Someone's got to make the first move. I think someone needs to admit that we've both made mistakes and we both need to change our attitude towards one another in order to improve relations. The US or NK could say look we're willing to make the first move towards a brighter future and hope that the other follows suit at some point. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but some day perhaps the two can come together and work with one another to bring peace and prosperity to both countries.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why is Austin targeted?

Does the Emperor Boy know someone that lives there?

I would guess because FtHood is nearby..
My guess it's Killeen Tx

b

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If I had to guess, this release already accomplished what it was attempting to accomplish.

Well played China...well played.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We can never underestimate North Korea. Its' history with China & other regimes that oppose the West;surely they must be fully armed to their teeth militarily. Having their web of tunnels & with no doubt connected to mainland China. Possibility of transporting missiles & other high tech weapons through China & other countries.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Lol really?

I'm pretty sure most of the world considered the US aggression against Iraq as a prolonged, drawn-out failure that resulted in nothing but devastation.

You still have troops in Iraq and Baghdad still stands.

What on earth are you being spoon fed?
edit on 29-3-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join