It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

gunssavelives.net

FPSRussia is one of the most well known Youtube channels on Youtube.

Georgia native Kyle Myers speaks with a Russian accent and demonstrates using some of rarest and most entertaining weapons on the planet.

Myers business partner was found murdered in his office back in January.

Police would not say if a 40+ officer raid on the actor’s home was in connection to that murder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Evidently the Warrants were issued for illegal explosives (Tannerite) which i don't even think is illegal to posess.
I dunno does it really take 40 Agents to execute warrants on this guy - he is somewhat of celebrity

Seems like a bogus trumped up raid & they found no illegal explosives and no arrests where made. Seem fishy - no?

gunssavelives.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

FPS Russian? Iam surprised they only took 40 agents, imagine the stuff he has got.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can you imagine all the cool stuff they have now?

I wonder if he will release a statement? I would like to hear his side of the story.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

At the bottom of your link is another to the local paper...

onlineathens.com...

Myers was blowing up cars, refrigerators and other items for entertainment purposes.
A person is required to obtain a federal explosives manufacturing license if they intend to engage in the business of manufacturing explosives for sale, distribution or for their own business, Coes said.
The ATF believed that Myers was violating this law.
“The claim is that he was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube,” Coes said.

Seems they intend to put him out of business. Imagine that. If they can't legislate away our guns they will simply kick down the door and take them.

And heres my guess why they target him specifically...

Myers’ YouTube videos has about 3.4 million subscribers, making it one the most viewed channels on YouTube, according to the website AmmoLand Shooting Sports News.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Join the dots. He's advocating use of a wide range of weapons, whilst the Government are trying to control such things.

However, until we establish the full reasons, and they will come surely, we can only summise.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Tannerite is legal doesn't matter how much he has since tannerite can only be set off from a weapon in the first place, and only after the proper porportions are mixed.

Tannerite is for long distance shooting that goes "bang" to let the shooter know if he hit or missed.

I would say that raid was unwarranted, hell youtube has literally thousands of people blowing things up.

Big time over reaction bet this guy loses all his guns.
edit on 28-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They are starting to wrangle up the "pro firearm personalities". It has begun!

Hide your guns and ammo!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

At the bottom of your link is another to the local paper...

onlineathens.com...

Myers was blowing up cars, refrigerators and other items for entertainment purposes.
A person is required to obtain a federal explosives manufacturing license if they intend to engage in the business of manufacturing explosives for sale, distribution or for their own business, Coes said.
The ATF believed that Myers was violating this law.
“The claim is that he was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube,” Coes said.

Seems they intend to put him out of business. Imagine that. If they can't legislate away our guns they will simply kick down the door and take them.

And heres my guess why they target him specifically...

Myers’ YouTube videos has about 3.4 million subscribers, making it one the most viewed channels on YouTube, according to the website AmmoLand Shooting Sports News.

He can claim he uses Tannerite, but I betcha they didnt find any

We used to live by a good friend who owned a quarry. Every 4th of july we would get tanked and blow crap up in the quarry... cars and things. Dynamite... he had it legally.. and we used it... a lot.
I could have made a video claiming I was using plastic explosive or tannerite... or any number of things. Just cause he claimed it, and was ENTERTAINING.. doesnt mean he had it. Looks like the ATF wanted an excuse to look at him harder than they rightfully should have.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's a little strange don't you think? His was manager killed then he's busted. Somethings going on here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-
edit on 28-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Yeah did they they ever arrest anyone for that?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hopefully not, it's so easy to get an explosives permit there's no need to ever mess up that way.

Seriously, to any ATSer, it's butt simple, get the permit, don't get caught with your pants down. It's easier to explain where you got the detcord and c4 from later than to explain why you don't have a permit for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Not that I am aware of. If this tied together then I highly doubt it. Gov't never gives justice to their own.

ETA: I did a search couldn't find that anyone was arrested or charged. I smell a conspiracy.

-SAP-

edit on 28-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Looks like Kyle is a smart kid!
Well other than putting himself out for consideration by the "authorities".
Looks like the kid knew well enough not to have illegal items.
Good for him, I hope he now pursues a law suit for mental stress or whatever else those law thinkin types can dream up.
Maybe he will donate the proceeds to the NRA and GOA.
Good Boy Kyle!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Very true it is easy to obtain many permits, licenses and such if you only have a clean background and the ...umm..."tax"...
What I don't like however is, years gack my father had several licenses and permits for various training and sales.
All of his weapons had to be tagged for sale or Not for sale and he had to consent to inspection at any time by the feds...
I dont mind tagging the guns, but the invasion of privacy would be too much for me to ever want to put up with.
I'm an honest law abiding citizen, leave me alone until you have proof to the contrary and all.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Hopefully not, it's so easy to get an explosives permit there's no need to ever mess up that way.

Seriously, to any ATSer, it's butt simple, get the permit, don't get caught with your pants down. It's easier to explain where you got the detcord and c4 from later than to explain why you don't have a permit for it.

Even easier not to video tape oneself and post it on youtube saying, "look everyone at what I did".

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's a good thing I pay my taxes. I wouldn't be able to rest easy without groups like this making the world a safer place. /sarcasm

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
It has begun!

"It" began 100 years ago, at least.

We are kinda at the "its about to end" phase, now.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I'll give you props to that. Your right.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Actually yeah, I was just gonna say that.

He's evidently ticked someone with some power off somewhere...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join